• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation | OOC

This may sound like a stupid question, but when we leave the rooms for the first time, we aren't in the hospital gowns still are we?

This may sound like a stupid question, but when we leave the rooms for the first time, we aren't in the hospital gowns still are we?
Your in hospital gowns, but there is clothes that your character prefers on the dresser by the door to change into.

No...can't say I do and I remembered a lot of people. If he still has the same profile picture I might be able to lol

I don't remember the roleplay I've been gone for awhile in this site xD the only one I truly remember is my first one I joined.

what was his powers and what did you already have for weaknesses?

Weakness:
Doesn't make friends easily
Easily distrac... "ohh pretty butterfly" (Easily Distracted)

He Controlled Fire, he set fire to my shoe​

I feel like the easily distracted is a good weaknesses as it is. Also if he controls fire a fair weaknesses in my opinion anyways is he can become dehydrated based on the longer he uses it or the higher temperatures is. That's only my opinion I got the idea from a book.

I feel like the easily distracted is a good weakness as it is. Also if he controls fire fair weakness in my opinion anyways is he can become dehydrated based on the longer he uses it or the higher temperatures is. That's only my opinion I got the idea from a book.
Oh no Josh can control earth and time (Time is quite simple, he can stop time, speed it up etc and when he stops using his power it returns to normal (everything is the same expect what he touched directly)])

Oh! XD my mistake okay for the time thing if he uses it to often he'll actually go back or forward in his age like if he slows down time for a certain amount of time he'll start growing younger and vise versa if he speeds it up he'll grow up faster. Good?

Oh! XD my mistake okay for the time thing if he uses it to often he'll actually go back or forward in his age like if he slows down time for a certain amount of time he'll start growing younger and vise versa if he speeds it up he'll grow up faster. Good?
That would be cool, but that would be difficult to put into a roleplay. You did give me an idea though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back