• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F - fandoms !? Σ(゚ロ゚)

RxSY

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
MMM okay here's my first shot at this - ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Hey! Welcome to my roleplay interest check! ☆ ~('▽^人)
Before you go any further ;;
✫I'm only looking for fandoms roleplays at the moment! If I ever create a thread for non-fandom roleplays, I'll link it here. (# ̄ω ̄)
✫This is going to sound very odd coming from a teacher, but uh I have an 18+ rule (not like that kind of 18+, I mean 18+ age wise like adults!!!), meaning that I'm trying not to interact with minors on here. ☆o(><;)○

Self Intro ☆ ~('▽^人)
Hello hello! I'm Roxy, starting this intro off super boring uhm - (ノ*゚▽゚*)
But yeah! You can also call me Rox. Or Yumi -? It's something my students call me for some reason, it's an inside joke between them or something, I wouldn't know (*μ_μ)
I'm a teacher, which has suprised many people since I'm only 24, but you can actually become a teacher at the age of 22 in the US sooo.. here I am!! 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))
Roleplaying has been a hobby of mine for a while now, and it actually started irl with cosplaying and having to do skits. Around 19, some cosplay friends of mine were roleplaying inside of our group chat, and I was kinda just intrigued, like huh what are they doing. And yeah, that's how it began! `;:゛;`;・(゜ε゜ )
I'm such a weeb of a teacher - no wonder my kids (my class) asked me to host an anime club for them - (o_ _)ノ彡☆

RP Info ☆ ~('▽^人)
Okay, the most important thing for me to state is that ;;
Consistent replies? Schedule? Never ever heard of 'em σ( ̄、 ̄〃)
In other words;; I am not online consistently, I don't have a schedule, and it can actually take me days to get a roleplay reply out because my writing muse flunctuates.
I also won't roleplay or chat with people who give me - I have no idea how to explain this - vibes that I don't like? I just don't like certain types of people on the internet and ignore them (;⌣̀_⌣́)

That aside!!! `;:゛;`;・(゜ε゜ )

I believe myself to be advanced literate? I just write until I can't write anymore, which usually ends up being a lot. Detaiiiilll peopllllleeee ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Pairings? I roleplay the following;;
✯FxF, MxF, MxM, NBxAny (my end will always have a fem OC)
✯Canon x OC (doubling)

Now, plot wise, I will admit... I'm basic. Fluff, romance, and adventure. They're my preffered genres, and I kind of hate slow burn. Slow burn makes me all like JUST KISS ALREADY NOOO 😭😭😭, aaaand then I'm suffering XD

So, for the animes I roleplay that have a Japanese sub, I watched that version with English subtitles, and use honorifics for the characters! (This applies to My Hero and Dangan Ronpa) (*゚▽゚*)

I... is there anything else to add? Am I tripping balls and missing something here??? Hopefully not ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ

Fandoms ☆ ~('▽^人)
So, I'm kinda rushing this whole thread, and in doing so, I'm just listing fandoms and what canons I can play from the fandom! Oh, and what few canons I like for my OC. Cause I'm basic ⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

My Hero Academia {ANIME ONLY};;
I can play:
✯Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou, Uraraka, Momo
✯Kendo, Monoma
✯Aizawa, Toshinori

Play for my OC:
✯Aizawa
✯Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga
✯Iida, Midoriya, Bakugou

Doki Doki Literature Club;;
I can play:
✯Sayori, Natsuki, Monika, Yuri

Play for my OC:
✯Yuri, Monika

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss;;
I can play:
✯Angel, Niffty, Charlie
✯Alastor
✯Blitz, Moxxie, Millie
✯Stolas, Octavia
✯Verosika

Play for my OC:
✯Vaggie, Charlie
✯Alastor
✯Blitz, Loona, Millie
✯Verosika

Dangan Ronpa;;
I can play
✯Byakuya, Touko, Chihiro, Celestia, Aoi, Kyouko, Makoto, Yasuhiro
✯Junko, Mukuro, Izuru, Tsumugi
✯Hajime, Nagito, Mikan, Ibuki, Chiaki, Sonia, Nekomaru, Imposter
✯Ryouta, Ruruka, Seiko, Chisa
✯Kaede, Shuichi, Kokichi, Gonta, Maki, Kirumi, Miu, Tenko, Ryouma

Play for my OC
✯Byakuya, Celestia, Sakura
✯Junko, Izuru
✯Sonia, Kazuichi, Gundham, Peko
✯Ruruka, Chisa
✯Ryouma, Kaito, Kokichi, Kaede, Shuichi

Outroduction ☆ ~('▽^人)
That's a wrap folks!! Thanks for reading!! I'm still actually pretty new to this site, so I'm still getting used to the message system. If possible, could you DM if interested? Thank youuu ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Oh - I can certainly take a look at it! I watch specific things so I'll see if it's within my interests ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Alright. The anime's got 3 seasons all on Crunchyroll in subtitle format. C: Could always look it up and watch episode 1 if you manage to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back