• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

F/F Slice of Life - Cravings~

Gormlaith

it's pronounced gorm-lee
The name is Gormlaith! But most people just call me Gorm (this nickname earned me a lot of grief in school). I'm looking for some new 1x1 partners that would be willing to throw together some slice of life roleplays with me. I've been craving a ton of different pairings lately, and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, but I'm also looking for all sorts of suggestions, if you have them. I'm also open to mature themes, but only if my partner is 18+. I feel uncomfortable with RPing mature scenes with underage partners. However, if you're interested in my pairings, but not 18, don't worry! We can still buddy up, just no mature stuff.♥

Now, onto my "rules". I hate rules as much as anybody, but there are a couple things that are big no-nos in my book, and it's important to get them out of the way A.S.A.P.

Number 1: I expect a good 3-5 paragraphs per post. I consider myself flexible in terms of this, but I promise you I won't be happy with anything less than two. If we partner up and I get a one-liner, I will not hesitate to voice my concern. I promise I'm not being a jerk on purpose, but roleplaying equates to storytelling in my mind, and it's important to feel like co-writers.

Number 2: There are certain mature themes I won't feel comfortable RPing. If you suggest them and I say no, don't be shocked. Ask me what these exemptions are and I'll give you the full list.

Number 3: If you plagiarize and I find out, I will not hesitate to quit our roleplay without prior notice. Plagiarism is something that I just don't tolerate, as a writer and as a creative person. If you want to use a quote or an image, feel free to do so, but credit the original creator.

That's pretty much it for my rules. Below I'll include the pairings I'm looking to do. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, but aren't drawn to any of the pairings I've listed, let me know and maybe we'll be able to hash it out. Also: I may ask you for a sample post if I can't get a solid sense of your capabilities at first glance. Please don't be offended, I just hate wasting time. I will also provide one
if requested.

Oh, one last thing: if there's a role I'm drawn to, I'll italicize it. I'm willing to compromise, of course. But the italicized roles are just the ones I'd prefer to do.

Current Cravings

punk musician x classical musician

*best friends

*addict x new friend

**criminal x probation officer

*co-workers (office romance)

This list is going to be continued later today most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insomi said:
Oh I'm interested! The punk x classic one, is the one I'm interested in.
Excellent! Shoot me a message when you have the chance and we can talk some more.

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I'm interested in co-workers potentially!
Ooh, fantastic. HMU :D

G'day!~ I'd possibly be interested in role-playing with you but on a side-note I'd like to inform you that this site is PG-13+ in terms of romance and certain other themes, especially considering there are 12-13 yr olds that come on as well, this applies in PM's also as well as normal threads, I don't mean to be a 'rule-pusher' I don't want you to get in trouble!~ "^w^ @Gormlaith

I'm interested! The musician pairing sounds like it could be very cute. PM me if you feel like it :>

TheHappyPikachu said:
G'day!~ I'd possibly be interested in role-playing with you but on a side-note I'd like to inform you that this site is PG-13+ in terms of romance and certain other themes, especially considering there are 12-13 yr olds that come on as well, this applies in PM's also as well as normal threads, I don't mean to be a 'rule-pusher' I don't want you to get in trouble!~ "^w^ @Gormlaith
Oh no of course! I'm familiar with them, I have no intention of disobeying site rules. As far as mature themes, I'm speaking very generally ^_^ Shoot me a PM! We can talk about some details.

ghostling said:
I'm interested! The musician pairing sounds like it could be very cute. PM me if you feel like it :>
I'll send you a message in a little while once I'm off my phone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a mother and baby storyline if you would like. I could play either, but would lean towards the younger character. No physical things, & more the exploration of social roles in either position. I would also love to do something with magical regression if interested. Send me instant message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back