• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eye am looking for RP partners or Groups! [Looking for 1 more partner]

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy

Well met, seeker. 

Come write a story with me... 

icon_tome_open.png

Introductions

Hello one and all. I am the Eye of Nowhere. You may call me Eon, which is just an L short of my name it so happens.  I'm a seasoned roleplayer with well over a decade of experience under my belt in the various forms of roleplay.  I have done many different kinds of roleplay and genres and I'm able to say that my stories have evolved as I grew up and grew a little older.  I have a preference for the fantastical genres. Fantasy, science fiction, steelpunk, steampunk, cyberpunk and so on are right up my alley. At times, I'll do a more realistics roleplay, but those are few and far between. 

I'm a busy person in real life, who spends most of his time in meetings.  Roleplay gives me a creative outlet, so it's very important to me that my partner(s) and the groups I roleplay with are imaginative and enjoy crafting good stories. 

I don't really know what else I should say about myself.  I'm a computer nerd who plays videogames, works out twice a week and does some archery and ju jutsu.  Nothing overly interesting, I suppose.  if you have questions, fire away. 

Edit: I have decided to open this search up to 1x1 and group projects. 

Preferences

So, I do have some preferences when it comes to roleplaying.  Please read through this list and take it as a guideline.  

• Try your best to use correct spelling and grammar.  
  • Please do correct me if I use faulty grammar. 
  • Collaborate with me to advance the plot.
  • Don't be intimidated if I blurt out torrents of words from time to time.  I get carried away sometimes. I don't expect you to do the same, but I won't stop you if you do. 
  • Feel free to talk to me OOC.  On the same note, feel free to PM me, even if you don't want to RP with me.  
  • Have fun while roleplaying and don't hesitate to tell me if the story no longer interests you.  We can make another story or just stop roleplaying.  Whatever you prefer.  
  • Don't hesitate to tell me you have writer's block or you're busy IRL. I don't mind waiting.

Genres / Pairings / Plots / Prompts

As I've stated in the introduction, I like the fantastical.  But for those of you who like a list of original genres to browse, here it is! 

• High Fantasy
  • Modern fantasy
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Science fiction
  • Space opera
  • Steelpunk
  • Steampunk
  • Dieselpunk (Would like to try one of these)
  • Gaslight fantasy
  • Western fantasy (yes I meant cowboys)
  • Cyberpunk
  • Biopunk
  • Slice of life (occasionally)

Next to these vague genres, here are some basic pairings that can be used to create a plot.

Fantasy / Steelpunk / Gaslight / etc.

• Wanderer x Townie
  • Knight x Witch
  • Knight x Dryad
  • Knight x Shieldmaiden
  • Thiefling x normal person ( any profession)
  • Peasant (any profession)x Nobility ( any status) 

Science fiction / Cyberpunk / Space Opera

• Pilot x Pilot
  • Cyborg prototype x Scientist
  • Hacker x Law enforcer
  • Fantasy pairings can be used in some cases

Slice of Life

• Old friends
  • Forgeiner who moved to a new country x Native resident
  • Newcomer to a small town x Resident
  • Two people who attended school together, meeting again after many years. 

Plots will be added soon! 

WIP

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cool plot in mind for the Cyborg protype X Scientist if you are interested~ ^^ 

Hello! I'm Mei, nice to meet you!

If you are up for a slice of life the foreigner x person native to that country sounds good. PM me if you are interested in discussing plot! ☆

Hooowdy!

You can call Mav as everyone here in the forums gave me that nickname. I'm 20 going on 21 in a few weeks and I'm a full time worker for an aviation company with whacky schedules. However, I make the time to roleplay throughout the week due to my enjoyment of writing and collaborating ideas! 

Im interested in doing a post-apocalyptic with you and I have some ideas on how the pairing can work! You can blame that on my constant necessity to daydream since it's another habit of mine ~

Contact me when you can! 

Not only do you listen to my rambling book recommendations, but you are into all of the best RP genres. Plus, you make bad puns (all puns are bad puns, let's face it. Their cancerous nature does not mean they are not wonderful). 

If, amongst all these other eager beavers, you would be willing to do a space opera RP with me, perhaps with a little dash of space cowboys and cyberpunk mixed in, I would be honoured. I would have to request you PM me as I am a pathetic noob. 

P.S. I play  more videogames than I do live in the real world, and tend to like chatting too much about them. Which are your favourites?

Sup, :P

I'd be interested in a high fantasy Knight x (something), as I have a very cool Knight character I wanted to play (well... A paladin. But that's basicly the same vibe.) 

My paladin already have a main goal (find his sister and save her from the hand of a certain necromancer) that could be the plot, but i don't mind doing something else.  ;)

Would you like to try that with me ?  :/

I'm gonna bump this so it's in my list and easier to find again in the morning. Right now I want to sleep but I'm pretty sure I saw some nice things up there that may be interesting/that I have an idea for. I think. Will read this again when my brain is functional again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back