• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Extensive List of Plots and Pairings Both Fandom and Original [Closed]

Have you played FFXV
I'm looking to do a double romance. My Oc needing someone to play Ardyn. Of course the romance isn't going to be the large factor of the role-play.

Hi! I'd be interested in a dragon x human or a monster x monsterslayer if you're up for either of these.

I’m interested in the Clone Commando/Jedi plot , myself (or any of the Star Wars plots). I tend to play female characters myself , so your preference for playing Male in MxF pairings works perfectly fine for me. I technically already have a female Jedi I like to play who’s current RP May or may not be completely dead , but even though she regularly works with (Alpha-class) ARCs and Clone Commandos I’m not so sure she’d fit with what you’d have in mind. At least until I have a better idea of what dynamic you want , anyway. If you want I can PM you some of her more recent posts , relevant parts of her CS , and anything else you may specifically want to know about her. I have extensive Star Wars knowledge asides , however , so I can play just about anything in any era (pre-Disney Expanded Universe at any rate). The Mandalorian Wars/Jedi Civil War/Dark Wars (or KOTOR , KOTOR II , and the KOTOR comics) era is something I love to play , also , and most of what I’ve actually played has been set in the Great Galactic War/Cold War era.

I’m hesitant to ask , but should we agree on a plot for the Clone Commando/Jedi pairing , would you want/be open to another Clone Commando player? Chan Chan and I were wanting to play Clone Commandos to begin with and couldn’t find anyone else interested. Since they operate exclusively in squads of four I figure having another player couldn’t be a detriment - unless it goes against what you have in mind , anyway. We’d still have half a squad , but if you’re GMing it’d free me up to play another Commando should we desire a full squad and the Jedi Knight.

Hello! I see that you have Frozen under fandoms. I would absolutely love to play ElsaxForeign Prince. I'm over 18, and have been writing Elsa since 2014. I enjoy darker/grittier plots and tend to write 2-4 paragraphs. I don't have any limits on gore, but prefer not to write detailed smut.
I enjoy chatting OOC, and prefer writing on Skype. (Though through PMs is fine as well.) I am normally a pretty fast reply as well, though occasionally, I get busy and can't be around. So I'm very understanding that sometimes you just have to disappear for awhile. XD

Hello! I see that you have Frozen under fandoms. I would absolutely love to play ElsaxForeign Prince. I'm over 18, and have been writing Elsa since 2014. I enjoy darker/grittier plots and tend to write 2-4 paragraphs. I don't have any limits on gore, but prefer not to write detailed smut.
I enjoy chatting OOC, and prefer writing on Skype. (Though through PMs is fine as well.) I am normally a pretty fast reply as well, though occasionally, I get busy and can't be around. So I'm very understanding that sometimes you just have to disappear for awhile. XD
You do not have to worry about writing smut as it is strictly prohibited on RpNation.

I’m interested in the Clone Commando/Jedi plot , myself (or any of the Star Wars plots). I tend to play female characters myself , so your preference for playing Male in MxF pairings works perfectly fine for me. I technically already have a female Jedi I like to play who’s current RP May or may not be completely dead , but even though she regularly works with (Alpha-class) ARCs and Clone Commandos I’m not so sure she’d fit with what you’d have in mind. At least until I have a better idea of what dynamic you want , anyway. If you want I can PM you some of her more recent posts , relevant parts of her CS , and anything else you may specifically want to know about her. I have extensive Star Wars knowledge asides , however , so I can play just about anything in any era (pre-Disney Expanded Universe at any rate). The Mandalorian Wars/Jedi Civil War/Dark Wars (or KOTOR , KOTOR II , and the KOTOR comics) era is something I love to play , also , and most of what I’ve actually played has been set in the Great Galactic War/Cold War era.

I’m hesitant to ask , but should we agree on a plot for the Clone Commando/Jedi pairing , would you want/be open to another Clone Commando player? Chan Chan and I were wanting to play Clone Commandos to begin with and couldn’t find anyone else interested. Since they operate exclusively in squads of four I figure having another player couldn’t be a detriment - unless it goes against what you have in mind , anyway. We’d still have half a squad , but if you’re GMing it’d free me up to play another Commando should we desire a full squad and the Jedi Knight.

If you would like to send me a PM, we can discuss the possibilities.

I do not have access to skype the majority of the day anymore, so if you are willing to consider alternative methods of posting, send me a PM.

I'm interested in either your Scientist x Magical Creature pairing and the Clone Commando x Jedi pairing also :)

Send me a PM and we can talk about what you have in mind.

Frozen
  • Elsa x Foreign Prince

Shoulder Devil - In a world where guardian angels actually exist, few can actually see them. These guardians are unbiased, bound by unknown means to their ward. Some of the most dastardly, vile humans are protected by guardian angels, and as such miraculously escape consequences for their actions time and again. There is, however, a small subset of humanity that can see these creatures in their work, and at least one who has discovered how to kill them. They call this man "Plecho D'yavola" or "The Shoulder Devil", meaning of course the antithesis to one's "Shoulder Angel." A professional assassin of nearly mythical reputation, the so-called Shoulder Devil is tasked with killing targets believed to be under the protection of a guardian angel. Few, if any, are more proficient in their chosen profession. Outraged by the continual thwarting of their guardianship, the heavenly host dispatches "hunter angels" to eliminate the Shoulder Devil. Behind the scenes turmoil grows as the blind guardianship of any human regardless of their deeds is being called into question. (Assassin x Angel)

Hello, I would be interested in either the pairing or the plot, if you still feel like doing them :)

I'd love to do either the Oathkeeper plot or the Not with a Whisper plot.

I'd love to do either the Oathkeeper plot or the Not with a Whisper plot.

Please send me a PM so we can discuss the options.

The soldier experiment looks really interesting and I may be interested if we could talk about it that would be nice

If you would like to mull over ideas, please send me a PM.

Is the Dragon x Human pairing still open? Have a plot that I want to try.

It is still open, send me a PM if you would like to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back