• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Explorer's Guild OOC

What should the first plot be?

• Hunting down the old Explorer's Guold

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Finding an ancient tomb

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Uncovering an ancient vampire

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Finding a long forgotten civilization

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Alright, cool! I'll start thinking of character ideas.

Flutterby Flutterby I really like Talia, I think kelpies and selkies are super cool! What do you think about us discussing a character somehow connected to her, maybe another selkie to help her find her skin?

Alright, cool! I'll start thinking of character ideas.

Flutterby Flutterby I really like Talia, I think kelpies and selkies are super cool! What do you think about us discussing a character somehow connected to her, maybe another selkie to help her find her skin?
If you'd really like to do that, you could PM me and we could work out more of the details!

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I never really came around, but I think I'm gonna have to pull out of this. I'm just not really feeling RP right now, and I don't want to give y'all half-effort or to feel like it's a chore to write something.

Flutterby Flutterby I especially apologise to you for scheming characters with you and then pulling out... But, I do still really like the idea of our two characters meeting each other, so maybe I can send you a message at a later time? And, who knows, I may get my muse back in time to be able to jump back in with y'all here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back