Explain it badly!

14 year old boy is mentally cornered into piloting a giant robot that's actually made out of the same material as humans, in order to fight angels from outer space. his mom's soul is trapped in the robot because she touched it, one of his friends is actually a clone of his mom, and another of his friends is messed up in the head because her mom has half her soul trapped in her robot and mistook a doll for her own child.

one of the angels from outerspace gets gay with the main character but then is like "you gotta kill me now otherwise you'll die," and the main character is so mentally devastated that the final episodes art production plummets.

also his mom-clone friend absorbs one of the space angels and ascends to godhood, in order to turn all humans into the orange hi-c you get at mcdonalds

none of this is ever even explained well in the series itself

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost said:
14 year old boy is mentally cornered into piloting a giant robot that's actually made out of the same material as humans, in order to fight angels from outer space. his mom's soul is trapped in the robot because she touched it, one of his friends is actually a clone of his mom, and another of his friends is messed up in the head because her mom has half her soul trapped in her robot and mistook a doll for her own child.
one of the angels from outerspace gets gay with the main character but then is like "you gotta kill me now otherwise you'll die," and the main character is so mentally devastated that the final episodes art production plummets.

also his mom-clone friend absorbs one of the space angels and ascends to godhood, in order to turn all humans into the orange hi-c you get at mcdonalds

none of this is ever even explained well in the series itself
I don't have the foggiest what this is, but it sounds anime. So anime.

Captain America: Civil War: A case study in how poor communication kills. Or leads a bunch of handsome, well-muscled men - and the token two women for that number of males - to start beating the shit out of each other. Spoilered because it's mildly recent, so I'll take precautions.

Fezzes said:
I don't have the foggiest what this is, but it sounds anime. So anime.
Captain America: Civil War: A case study in how poor communication kills. Or leads a bunch of handsome, well-muscled men - and the token two women for that number of males - to start beating the shit out of each other. Spoilered because it's mildly recent, so I'll take precautions.
....neon genesis evangelion, actually

Grown man invites children into a midget slave camp.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Two radioactive mutated creatures depress other radioactive mutant while going on drug trips

~ Spongebob Squarepants ~

Harry Potter: The Dark Lord's back! No he isn't. Yes he is! No he isn't. Yes he is! No he isn't. Yes he is! No he isn't. Yes he is!

Mirai Nikki: Boy with no friends or life ends up being able to read the future and is fawned over by the most yandere girl in history who also turns out to be the cutest and smartest girl in school and they go and kill people together and everything ends in one big mindfuck.

Grimmlock said:
Mirai Nikki: Boy with no friends or life ends up being able to read the future and is fawned over by the most yandere girl in history who also turns out to be the cutest and smartest girl in school and they go and kill people together and everything ends in one big mindfuck.
it's explain it badly not explain it word for word (=~=)

Mirai Nikki: Kid with ennui gets stalked, kills people.

Steven Universe: Most of area kid's six (or seven, depending on how you count) parents are gay, singing rocks from --OUTER SPACE--

small child looks for his dad in a very dirty amusement park

fallout 3

father/mother looks for his son in a very dirty and not very amusement park

fallout 4

SDCC Preview night :

The death of my Wallet.

Or (Positively) HK-50's Plastic Angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back