Expirement in love? [Inactive]

That comment stung jack a bit, but didn't let it show. So he hid it with a smiled and sat up as he said," You know, I never thought that you had friends, because you are here with me instead of out there." he chuckled a bit at this

Jack sighed and then asked," Why haven't you turned her in? This is crazy, all of this." he then leaned back against the bars in front of her and sighed.

Jack leaned his head back and sighed as well and said," Well then I guess we really can't do much then." he then looked at Clara and smiled as he said," ell at least I got you to talk with."

Jack sighed and nodded a bit," Yeah you have been here for a while. I don't want to get you in trouble." he then got up to the deck of cards and laid down on the bed

Jack rubbed his eyes and yawned a bit before turning over and closed his eyes to get some sleep. He had fun today and was glad he could talked to Clara

The next day was the same old routine get go through some test, rest, eat and repeat. When they were done he laid down and sighed waiting for Clara

"If she has she hasn't shown it." Clara said openong the box. "Here." She took a rubix cube out of her bag,"This should keep you occupied."

Jack took the cube and chuckled a bit as he began to mess with it. After a bit he put it down on the floor and took a slice of pizza and before he took a bite he said," You are to kind for your own good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back