Expirement in love? [Inactive]

Clara had her mom's dinner ready,"I'm going out eith friends." she told her before going out to the cafe nearby the clinic, getting soup and a sandwich to go. She punched the code in to unlock the cli.ic door and went downstairs.

Jack heard her come downstairs and sat up in the bed and asked," What's for dinner?" he got up and walked to the cell bars and sat down in front of them

"Soup and a sandwich." Clara grabbed the keys and sat down on the floor beside him, giving him the box with his food before taking oit her own.

Jack took the food and said," Thank you." he then began to eat and then when he finished her looked at her and asked," Why are you being so nice to me? I really don't know you all that well."

Jack chuckled and was about to sat something when an excruciating pain went up his arm and thru his body. He looked down at the device on his arm and saw the numbers were red and it said warning. He remembered what the doc said about his device. He then grabbed his arm and held onto it tightly until the pain went away as the number went down. He held onto his arm and breathed heavily.

Jack shook his head, and let his breathing return to normal before saying," If I let my strength increase too much this device will cause me pain and or kill me." he then held out his arm so she could see

"How do you control your strength?" She asked, looked at the device. She was rather confused and decided she wasnt hungry anymore.

Jack shrugged and said," I'm still trying to figure all of that out. You see that is one reason I need to stay, I don't want to hurt anyone." he then sighed ad laid down with his hands behind his head

Jack looked at her and then the card and said," Ok, so what did you want to play with the cards?" he then sat up and took the cards to shuffle them

Jack nodded and then set the cards to play and as they played he kept glancing at her and realized that he didn't even know her name and said," I'm sorry, but we don't even know each others name."

Clara laughed a little as she realized she never introduced herself,"Im Clara and I know your name, it's Jack." she said, smiling a little.

" Clara," Jack said," That's a nice name." they then continued to play for a bit he then asked," Do you know why your mom does this stuff? Is it for the government or something?"

"I wish I knew. I'd like to stop her although we both know that won't happen." Clara let out a small sigh as she played,"Maybe she'll let you go when you can control it."

Jack chuckled a bit and said," Do you really think she is just going to let me walk out of here with inhumane powers." he sighed and put his cards down and put his head in his hands and asked," Why me?"

Clara frowned slightly and hesitated before resting a hand on his shoulder, gently rubbing it. not knowing the answer to his question she said,"It'll be okay.'

Jack felt her hand on his shoulder and blushed just a bit and said," I'm not sure about that, but thanks for trying to make me feel better." he then looked at her and had a small smile on his face

Jack looked at her and grinned devilishly and said," You usually don't talk to people like this to often do you?" he then chuckled and laid down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back