Expirement in love? [Inactive]

Flash100yarddash

Five Thousand Club
leefirefox submitted a new role play:

Expirement in love? - an rp between me and Lozziepops

An romance between a experiment and a scientist's daughter
Read more about this role play... 
Jack was sitting on his bed in his chamber he was being held in. He looked around and felt sore from the experimentation he had done on him. As he looked around he sighed and began to mess with the device on his arm. All the while he thought how in the world he had gotten himself in this mess in the first place

@Lozziepop1937

Clara finished her lunch and grabbed a bag of food she had made for her mom. She walked the short distance from the house to the clinic her mom ran. Everything was normal except for the basement, whoch was full of her mom's inhumane experiments. She walked down the steps, looking around the dimly lit area.

Jack heard someone come down the steps and said," If you are looking for the doc she stepped out for a bit. She will be back in a little bit." he then laid down on the bed and stretched a bit before putting his hands behind his head and wondered what exactly they had done to him that required him to where a strange device on his arm

Clara glanced over to see someone in what looked like a cell. She took a step closer, eyeing the device in his arm,"What did she do to you?" She asked him quietly, setting the bag down on a table. She rested a hand on a bar of the cell and looked around.

Jack didn't look at her and shrugged and said," I don't know. She said that she would run some test when she came back. So right now I'm resting." he then turned his head to Clara and asked," Who are you, a new assistant?"

"Her daughter actually. I would never be an assistant to this...Why are you locked up?" Clara asked, glancing at the keys on her mom's worktable,"How long have you been here?" Now, she was becoming quite curious.

Jack chuckled and said," About a week now, and would you let an experiment run around freely with new powers they can't control?" he then looked back up at the ceiling and sighed

"Why did she experiment on you?" Clara asked as she looked at jars and vials with strange objects floating inside. She turned back to Jack with a curious look,"What would you do if I let you out?"

Jack just shrugged at the first question and then said," If you let me out, I would just stay in here, because I don't want to hurt anybody with my ability." just then he heard a noise of some one coming downstairs and sighed as he said," Docs back."

Clara became quiet and quit messing with the jars. "Mom..I brought some lunch." she said softly, glancing back at Jack. Maybe when her mom was home she would come bring him something good to eat.

Her mom took the lunch and thanked her for it and then asked," Why were you talking to jack dear?" Jack listened as they talked wondering how this would go. He then sighed and turned on his side to where he was facing the wall

Clara gave a small shrug, peeking back at him over hee shoulder,"No reason." she said. She hurried upstairs and out of the cliniC.

Jack sighed as she left and stood up as the doc put the bag down and began to run some test. At the end he found out he had super strength and resistance. After the test were done he laid down and watched as the doc left to eat her lunch

Clara hurried home and grabbed a small container of cookies she had made only a few days ago. She snuck past the clinic's kitchen and went downstairs,"Here." She told Jack, putting the container through the bars.

Jack looked over at her and got up to grab the cookies. As he did he sat down and asked," Why are you doing this for me you could get into trouble." he looked at the tin of cookies and took one out popping it in his mouth

Clara shrugged,"You just looked like you could use some cookies...Just take tgem out of the tin and hide them so Mom doesnt see!" She said quietly, a small smile playing at her lips.

Jack finished the cookies and said that that won't be a problem. He then picked the tin up and handed it back to her and rested his hand on the bar squeezing it a bit, as he did a sound came from the bar and when he moved his hand away the bar was dented and he sighed

( Hey I'm falling asleep. We can continue this tomorrow, ok?"

(Sounds good.)

Clara stared at the dented bar,"Is it controllable? Or is it wheneber you touch something?" she asked softly, turning the tin in her hand.

Jack chuckled and shook his head," Its not the bar its me. She some how gave me super strength." he wondered how in the world she could have done that and why

Jack pressed his head up against the bar and shrugged, he then said," I usually think of what to do next as they happen. I'm really want to try and figure all this out first."

Clara nodded slowly,"How about when my mom goes home, I bring you dinner and we can play some cards." She said softly, looking up at him.

John looked up at her and had a small smile on his face as he said," Ok, that sounds nice. You better get going before she gets back." he then stood up and walked back to his bed and closed his eyes ready for a nap

Clara watched him a moment before rushing out of the clinic in hopes of not being see by her mom. She went back home, trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

The doc went home after a bit and jack laid awake in his cell wondering why her daughter was being so nice to him. He didn't know her before this all happened. What was her deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back