• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic experimental procedures: a lab rp with a twist

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
ok so iv seen a lot of lab-style experiment rps so iv decided to make a twist on the whole thing anyway ill get things started

OK, so I've seen a lot of lab-style experiment rps; so I've decided to make a twist on the whole thing! I'll get things started.

In the far future, there is a deep-space lab station, known as HarClor labs, a station that's done everything forms telepathic clone mech pilots to super-advanced AI androids aliens hybrids, genetic experiments and more. The leading scientists of the overall project a husband and wife team; Sandra Gorlso and Mar'zrok Gorlso.

It should be noted that Mar'zrok is a subspecies of an insectoid alien called a kil'peck - this is actually somewhat important no matter how unusual, disorder or dangerous the subjects are to them. Every last one of them are their kids, and are treated fairly. The other staff of the station might have had different views on the subject.

However, a few days ago, the station was attacked and many of the staff and experiments where kidnapped or killed, the main control computers AI stolen, and worst of all - both Sandra and Mar'zrok have gone missing; leaving only a few experiments and staff on the station. To try and piece things back together? Or perhaps go after their employers/parents?

so basically you can play as a subject or staff member but there are a few things you should know and remember

1. staff DO NO need to be humans or completely powerless you can totally play a alien with an interesting set of racial traits and abilities of course nothing too crazy

2. none of the subjects were mistreated or abused. if anything they navie and clueless about the outside world. as well as not holding to much against the staff, the subject tends seeing one another as either relatives or something similar (not necessarily though). they all do 100% see sandra and Mar'zrok as their parents though.

3. subjects and be a wide verity of things i will moderate thing however once I see CS's

4. where not going to be staying on the station its kinda an adventure into the outside world for the subjects for the first time and the staff trying to keep everyone out of trouble/learn how to work with the subject.

5. staff don't necessarily have to have to like that the subjects are people though, but no being abusive or anything though

anyway, hope you all like the idea, please post your interest

(Special thanks to bolt for helping with rewording)

Last edited:
I'ma do everyone a solid and... translate that... While also put my post in for my own interest. Hooray!
OK, so I've seen a lot of lab-style experiment rps; so I've decided to make a twist on the whole thing! I'll get things started.

In the far future, there is a deep-space lab station, known as HarClor labs, a station that's done everything forms telepathic clone mech pilots to super-advanced AI androids aliens hybrids, genetic experiments and more. The leading scientists of the overall project a husband and wife team; Sandra Gorlso and Mar'zrok Gorlso.

It should be noted that Mar'zrok is a subspecies of an insectoid alien called a kil'peck - this is actually somewhat important no matter how unusual, disorder or dangerous the subjects are to them. Every last one of them are their kids, and are treated fairly. The other staff of the station might have had different views on the subject.

However, a few days ago, the station was attacked and many of the staff and experiments where kidnapped or killed, the main control computers AI stolen, and worst of all - both Sandra and Mar'zrok have gone missing; leaving only a few experiments and staff on the station. To try and piece things back together? Or perhaps go after their employers/parents?

(The rest are the rules; good luck reading those, I got lost on the fifth one. -Bolt)

Anyway, hope you all like the idea, please post your interest.

I mean, this does look really cool. Why do I run into you everywhere tho?!

I'm in regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back