• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Experienced roleplayer seeks anthro tolerant partners for a story focused roleplay (Always looking)

Macrofurry_Writings

Seeking quality furry tolerant RP'ers
I am seeking partners who are tolerant of anthropomorphic characters for a roleplay that is focused on the plot side of the roleplay. To qualify as eligible you would ideally have to be capable of posting on average a strong paragraph, (more is always better though, however I get that some posts might be short. I am just trying to keep from having short posts in response to my longer posts. Nothing kills my desire to RP faster than a one sentence post, except a single run on sentence or a post full of text speak.) knowledge of correct grammar and so forth, and of course anthro partner tolerance is a must. I really don't care who or what my partner roleplays as, so long as our characters get along and we get along out of character wise. If you are interested, please PM me and we shall see how things go. I look forward to seeing your PM's and have a nice day!

Also if you aren't over 18 please look elsewhere. I want quality and people I can do romantic scenes with, should the RP blossom and go evolving into those themes.

I suppose I should add some character partner ideas in case those that meet my ideal RPer standards have them in their arsenal or are just curious. I will start with the canons and move onto original species. Here we go.

Canon characters

Any comic book character (though I do have bias towards Wonder Woman, FIn Fang Foom, (I have him in my arsenal but I think my version meeting someone else's version would be a neat idea) Giganto (the big sea creature rarely seen in any comics) and especially Giganta)

Sonic, Shadow or Vector (other Sonic character players are fine too)

Any and all daikaiju (I think it would be interesting to have my universe's friendly daikaiju characters meet someone else's friendly sentient dakaiju characters. Mechas count too)

Yoshis (obvious)

Krystal (though Fox and Wolf are accepted too. Falco players be warned. If you play him as a complete asshole look elsewhere.)

Original species

bats

dragons (or anything reptilian)

On to the roles I really like my partners to have in the perfect world

A giant superhero film star or a giant monster film star

Some sort of royalty or position of power (Military is accepted IF PLAYED NOT Clichély!!! Though to stay safe don't do military as your right off the bat UNLESS you know not to be cliché. This is WHY I SEEK ADULT EXPERIENCED RPers!)

Sure, supervillains might be accepted too if they want to not be cliché all the time evil assholes.

(Also, if you can't tolerate furries/anthro characters then go back to the other threads. They are MORE THAN WILLING TO accomodate to your safe spaces and trigger warnings and so called dank memes or whatever my disgraceful generation calls them. (let's be real here. Violate this and I will flip my lid. Don't do it or come anywhere near this line. Furry haters will get my textual wrath in it's purest form. Yes I sincerely think I am the last of my generation who gives a crap about quality and tolerance. (Prove me wrong fellow 18 to 25 year olds and we will become friends) Even I have tolerance. I don't go around hating all human RPers for no reason. At least I save it for specific PEOPLE WHO RP WITH ONLY HUMANS AND HATE FURRIES. I don't just simply bash and run and lump all humans into the evil area. Nonono. Seriously people. Look in the mirror.) 

If you don't see something on this list, don't worry. I might accept your ideas, provided they fit in with my guidelines listed earlier in the post. Now if you are interested please PM me. Also I need proof you read ALL OF THIS POST so somewhere in the PM should be "Gojira"

(Trust me, I know liars so don't push me. Damn it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alone, the term "furry" tends to scare people. (If you've ever browsed furafinity or deviant art, you know why). What is the content of your writing like? Sell it to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alone, the term "furry" tends to scare people. (If you've ever browsed furafinity or deviant art, you know why). What is the content of your writing like? Sell it to me. 

Yes I have. And both places are terrible. I would be happy to give you a writing sample via PM. And if people are scared then that is because they only know the stereotypes and I won't bother with convincing them especially after today. I won't try to appease those that only believe stereotypes. I am only here to find compatible quality RPers. I don't care how many people hate me. As long as I find some willing to try to RP with my hard thought characters then I am happy.

I don't aim to appease to those who are scared of my ideas. They have what they like. I seek people willing to RP with me either because they are willing to have the courage to go out of their comfort zones or they like my style.

Hey-yo! I've never roleplayed anything along this line before and, while I am nervous due to my inexperience with the genre, I'd be keen to try it out ^_^ I'm pretty sure I can match your requirements, so if you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to give it a shot with you seeing as I love plot-centric RPs, long replies and well-developed worlds and characters :)

I've no problem with anthropomorphic entities, I can post a strong paragraph only if the roleplay itself gives me enough material. If I'm bored in a roleplay chances are my posts wiill be weak, I can post periodically but it depends on the day and the time of day. I almost have to drive 100 miles for school and back home every other day. So thusly you can imagine my schedule revolves around driving, school, driving and relaxing, the relaxing is when I can post.

Hey-yo! I've never roleplayed anything along this line before and, while I am nervous due to my inexperience with the genre, I'd be keen to try it out ^_^ I'm pretty sure I can match your requirements, so if you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to give it a shot with you seeing as I love plot-centric RPs, long replies and well-developed worlds and characters :)

I am always looking. :D

Sounds interesting to me. I am most certainly tolerant of Anthros. I should be since nearly all my characters are Anthros. I'd be willing to talk something out.

I'd be willing to do dragon--however, can the dragon shapeshift--like in my stories, dragons had an elven form and then a dragon form. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back