• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Expendables: The New Team

The Silent Z

Just Here

Having been a fan of the movie series since the first Expendables. I have recently thought about possibly creating a Rp based off the series, this however will be about a new team filled with Original characters and follow a new plot. The plot is open to ideas and additions since its still in the early phases and has not been set in stone. But seeing as it's based off the Expendables the general idea for a plot is there. Now with that much said, Who would be interested in a Expendables themed Rp? Depending on how many will be interested and how far the plot has reached I will open the main thread and we could begin from there.

Rp Type: Casual

Rules: Standard form of rules and Site rules as well

Character Sheet: Basic/Custom optional

Plot: WIP-Open to ideas and suggestions though

Expendables Plot:

A band of Mercenaries formed of a assortment of weapons and martial experts from different walks of life, have been brought together by the previous generation of Expendables. Each of them having been scouted and recruited for there respective skill sets to succeed the retiring team of mercenaries. As they look to improve the teams ability to work together successfully and ready to take on new missions and life risking assignments of various natures. A new Villian has arisen in the form of one.... Isaac Banksfield, a once promising recruit for the Expendables and original choice to succeed Barney as the leader of this band of mercenaries. He was however turned away due to his greed and darker plans for the Expendables, the to be retired members had discovered this and rejected him on the spot, returning to the search for the next team. Meanwhile Isaac was angered and sought revenge.. Plotting against them, forming his own team and soon fled the country where he would soon begin his plans to lure the Expendables out under the guise they would be hired to save a small town from a local dictator and his small army who would be holding the people hostage.

The disgraced former general would act as the public face of the enemy, while Isaac remained behind the scenes and pulling the strings like a puppeteer. Not even the general knew of his plot, still believing Isaac was a weapons dealer looking to deal him and his army with top grade weapons and arms for a reasonable price, in return the general kept silent of his presence while he and his team vacationed in his village and kept out of knowledge to others. The general wishing for no attention from outside forces agreed happily to this deal and so the strings were placed and the puppet under Isaacs control.

The Expendables would receive contact from government officials and be given a offer, once agreed the team of Expendables who were deemed the new generation and successors to Barney and his crew. Would then begin preparing for the mission unknowing of what was truly awaiting them, all the while the crew still was learning of one another and how to successfully work together and put there differences aside.

A test by fire and the deciding factor if Barney and his crew had chosen wisely their successors of who they Intrusted with the Expendables Mercenary company. Will they succeed? Or will Isaacs plot of exacting revenge reach fruition?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the Film Series! I'm in for sure. Oh and I call dibs on being Lee Christmas' (Jason Statham) successor!

Sweet! If we could get a few more then I will create the thread. But you got it! The successor for Lee Christmas is yours and shall be reserved. I am thinking of being the successor of Barney for this one, but with a few differences to his style.

[QUOTE="Netflix Addict]I'm not super familiar with the Expendables plot, so I hope that's okay. But I really like the idea for this.

[/QUOTE]
That's no problem, if you would like information about the series or further details for this Rp let me know.

Side-note: Also thinking of a Galgo successor/character not sure yet between the two. Galgo was awesome! In my opinion so it's a tough call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back