• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ExoPlanet: The Lights (Kpop , Exo)

rennuelaw

Five Thousand Club
OOC:

Hi , i'm always looking for ideas and inspiration also I would like you to help me improve this rp thank you.

Now I should explain about the ages. The souls travel at the different speeds as while one would arrive in one years time another would arrive a year or two later and then be born. But there is a limit to how late your character's soul can arrive on earth and be born. The rp is set 15 years after the souls left exo so the youngest will be 15 and ,too prevent characters from being too old , the oldest would be 21.

Now as for pregnancy, pregnancy is when after a couple do their thang and the Tree of Life bless the submissive role in intercourse with a child. Birth is a more magical thing. After a few months , the baby and mother will begin glowing before the soul of the child (can soul usually takes the form of a orb of any colour or the form of a baby). In a flash of light the baby would appear and begin laughing , laughing showing the babies is healthy , crying shows the baby isn't healthy while silence is a trademark of one of the twelve magic souls.

The Powers : Each of the guardians has a power that alternates another guard. (More in the Character Sigh Up Tab)

Credits:

SM Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh I was waiting for you! It's your baby!

-EDIT- I just looked and uh. You guys are doing stuff. I never got any fucking notifications I would've been all over that.

Kill me omg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acey said:
Bruh I was waiting for you! It's your baby!
-EDIT- I just looked and uh. You guys are doing stuff. I never got any fucking notifications I would've been all over that.

Kill me omg.
Its ok lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back