• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Existing World, Original Cast, Various Fandoms

ChiMakwa

The Big Bear
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am Chi-Makwa, you can also call me Bear or just Makwa, Chi may come naturally to you but know that it means Great and wouldn't it be odd that I ask you to call me great? But I mean if you can call me Chi, it's fine and not awkward so long as you don't think about how you'd be constantly calling me great.

Rules
- I tend to hover around writing 3ish paragraphs, but depending on how strong those paragraphs are, the post can range from 400-1200 words per character.
- Romance and non-erotic intimacy -sensuality- are fine by me, but...
- I am generally more interested in slow-burning romances that build up throughout a story adding to the momentum of a story instead of getting in the way of the story.
- I cannot promise you that I can respond readily every day, I might, but usually, you'll only get once a week, or two times a week due to my insistent need to be as comfortable as possible to write.
- There's this rule I have between me and my partners, a shared ability to veto ideas. I get carried away quickly, I don't want to ruin the mood of my partners by thinking way far ahead of them.
- Veto-ing can be done for anything, I would just appreciate some reason for it, this ain't a rule, I would just like to know what about whatever idea wasn't working, and I'll do the same.

This post is looking for fandoms specifically, I have no issue with doing original worlds, but these days my time is too taken up to spare time thinking about an original world, so an already established world where I don't have to think about every aspect -as I usually do- works much better. The list of worlds is in order of which I am more interested atm, with below that being a series of ideas for most worlds.

RWBY, Bleach, Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, My Hero Academia, DC's Young Justice, Marvel's X-Men, Code: Geass, Dragon Ball, Fallout, Naruto,
Now Far Fetched World I have an interest in
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, Forgotten Realms, Youjo Senki, Ascendence of a Bookworm

RWBY, Bleach, Star Wars, Dragon Ball and My Hero Academia have ideas ready to go, even if they haven't yet appeared down below.

Now, Ideas
  • Star Wars
    Star Wars is hands down my favourite world and collection of stories ever, both from books and movies and shows. I'll start off by saying I don't expect you to know the galaxy far, far away as much as I do, that is asking a lot of anyone. This is why I prefer to use original casts and stories for RP so I don't have to deal with the fact that I do know so much more than my partner. I don't know everything about Star Wars, not even close, but I am knowledgable enough compared to the casual enjoyer of Star Wars, that I may as well know everything Star Wars to you probably. So ignore that, my only requirement is to have seen and loved the original trilogy and prequels and any more is a bonus because we'll be pretending everything else never happened unless you wanted it to have happened.

I have a lot of ideas for Star Wars, but they're all a little complicated, if you want my complicated movie trilogy ideas, tell me and I'll tell you. Otherwise these other ideas are just a list of stories I wouldn't mind just expanding upon.
    - Ninth Jedi from Star Wars Visions was pretty damn cool and I wouldn't mind expanding upon that dreary possible future of Star Wars, but with our own story and cast.
    - A near or far future of Episode 6 idea about an enemy who uses technology in place of the force. Not evil droid revolution, but some big technohorror stuff, things that at one time could've been considered human or organic and are little more than machines after giving up their bodies either out of desperation or choice.

More to be added and expanded upon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back