• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia: Recruiting for Arc 2!

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The story thus far

It was supposed to be a peaceful day for Eilows and Novushkuns, it was the Karavan Festival; it had to be peaceful! The Karavan Festival was the only day of every year where Eilows and Novushkuns can celebrate together, putting their long history of conflict on their backs for once.

Everything was fine, everything was going like it was all according to plan.

Well, it was until an unknown force crashed the party, murdering numerous Eilows and Novushkuns. With this new 'side' apparently threatening both the Novushkuns and Eilows, the two long time enemies were forced to fight against the new threat later to be revealed as Arconians.

FAQs for newcomers

How can I pitch into the story?

- By the end of Chapter 3, also the end of Arc 1, 'time would be reverted' back to the events of the Karavan Festival before the Arconians invaded the wall. The heroes who were involved in the Thyrean Forest scene would have their memories regarding the invasion of the Arconians with them and therefore, attempt to prevent the invasion and chaos the Arconians created; New comers can pitch in around this part and be involved with the story!

What kind of characters can I play?

-RP'ers can choose to create a character from two sides. Eilow and Novushkun sides.

Eilows are mages, undergoing rigorous training and studying under different houses of magic they belong in, in an attempt to be part of the Eiflans, the highest order of mages and also where the most powerful of mages are located.

Novushkuns, on the other hand, are mercenaries, warriors, scientists whose goals all differ from one another. Novushkuns are known to develop various forms of weaponry, transportation and bio-technology far advanced than that of the Eilows. Unlike Eilows who are separated by houses of Magic, Novushkuns are separated by countries; Each country being different from the other, though belonging to one continent.

To find out more of the RP's story:
Click Here

To find out more of the RP's extra content such as Summaries, Character Icon making, Ex-Harmonia:SideQuests!:
Click Here

--- Also, feel free to PM me for questions.
:D ---

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Swing in and I'll hand ya free hugs and icecream.

[/QUOTE]
:o ...Th-The great One-Eyed! What are you doing here?!

Yay got 2 new peeps!

To all the new comers, feel free to ask more of the RP's plot. You are all free tp post CS's now.

Noblesse said:
Yay got 2 new peeps!

To all the new comers, feel free to ask more of the RP's plot. You are all free tp post CS's now.
*Pops bottle of champagne and sprays it everywhere*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back