• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Evi's Fandom Partner Thread ♬

e v i

just a girly doing her best
Roleplay Type(s)
Namaste, readers! I hope you're having a marvelous day, and it was kind of you to drop by my little thread here. Before we begin on some ideas of mine, I have some rules/requirements/information listed below to see if you and I would be compatible as partners:

The Super Extra Special Rules, Requirements, and Information

Grammar & Punctuation: Okay. I try to control the Grammar Nazi inside of me when among my peers. I don't mind a couple of mistakes in your posts, but if they're consistent, I just can't roleplay with you. I'll be more lenient with OOC talk, but please please don't type like a 9-year old that found a laptop on a daily basis. I mean, I make mistakes too(probably all the time), but I do my best not to, and I usually find and correct them. Put effort in presenting your posts.

Post Length: I usually type at least a paragraph for my posts, and I expect you to do the same. No one-liners. I'll cry!

Writing Style: I'm a sucker for roleplayers with a beautiful writing style, and a distinct, unique voice, so if you're one of those roleplayers, you will get compliments and cookies. nudge nudge

• Real Life: I have a life. I won't be on 24-7, but I am on at least once a day if something isn't going on around me involving extra curricular activities. There are days where I will be busy, and days that I won't, and I will always let my partners know what changes happen in my schedule. It would be nice if my partner was fairly similar in that aspect.

Personality: Don't be a boring stick-in-the-mud! I love people that have personality and their own style. I like talking to partners, and if you're stiff, monotone, boring, and don't contribute, I just might sprinkle fairy dust on you to make you more perky. c:<

Yeah, but seriously. No.

Characters: Character development is just-- hnnngh. I love it. ;---; Please execute character development, and display unique qualities in the characters you create. Don't be like everyone else!

Genders & Quantity: I play both genders equally, and I really love creating a lot of characters with different tastes and quirks. I want my partner to be the same.

PM's: I prefer roleplaying over PMs. It's easier to keep up with, but if my partner prefers threads, I certainly wouldn't mind that either.

The Passcode: To prove you have read all the super extra special rules, requirements, and information, somewhere in your PM, tell me your favorite color!

Contribution: Please be able to brainstorm and apply your own ideas.

Romance: I can play boy x boy, boy x girl, and girl x girl. c: I don't really believe in the dominant and submissive roles though. For boy x girl, I would prefer the girl(as I would relate more to the character and play her better).

Now that we have that out of the way, here are some of my ideas for fandoms I've been wanting to do!

(Key: ♥ = I would love to do this one!

*= I have a plot for this one!

Keep in mind, if it doesn't have a "♥" beside it, doesn't exactly mean I don't want to do it. It just means that, at the time of creating this thread, I'm not craving it. Don't be afraid of presenting the fandom to me. If it's on the list, I wouldn't mind doing it.)

#1: I'm always up for the typical "three genin, one sensei" plot where I would play the girl on the squad and the sensei. For this one, I'd prefer to totally wipe out the original characters in the Naruto series and just go with our own flow. Anyway, we could write about them growing up, building as a team, and definite romance! I would love to play other characters on other teams too. Kind of like the Rookie Nine in the series!

This isn't a popular anime, so if you clicked this and want to do this, we're getting married. Or, you know, you could get a restraining order, but whatever.

#1: We destroy the original characters in the series, and create our own seven Rozen Maiden dolls! It would be nice to build on a Rozen Maiden doll and medium relationship as well, or hell, even two mediums who have the whole doll thing in common. This isn't really a "plot", but it all depends on what my partner prefers.

This isn't a popular anime, so if you clicked this and want to do this, we're getting married. Or, you know, you could get a restraining order, but whatever.

#1: We cut out the original characters in the show and build our own in modern-day Japan. The characters would all be going to a co-ed school for the first time, and we could play people in the school as well. Once again, romance is a must and so is family drama. Unff. For all of these plots, I would just ask that I play the God, the Rat, and the Rabbit, and any other characters you don't want!

#2: We take a blast to the past before the original characters were ever born and make the last generation of Zodiac animals in a more old-timey Japan. I would prefer a village of some sort. This would focus more on the family itself than an actual school life.

#1: Always up for Victorian Era roleplays! My poor character would call out to your demon character, and he would serve her/him 'n stuff. This isn't really a plot, as it depends on my partner's cravings. We could add our own little twists, make some enemies, possibly a rival demon/human pairing?

#1: Five girls are granted powers by destiny alone, and are discovered one by one by each other! Their theme is an endangered animal, and they fight to save the world against an alien race, all the while trying to maintain a normal life at school and their job at the cafe they are required to work at!

#1: For these types of roleplays, I would totally love for four friends to grow up in some small town, and each find out they have their own pokemon and set out on a journey together. I don't care which region(played all the games, not trying to brag ohohoho), and once again, romance is a must inside the friend group. Building on this, they could have a rival group(which would require a lot of character playing) who is maybe on the edge of being villains? I think it would be very interesting, especially for the romance part. Someone in the rival group could be in love with someone in the friend group. Anyway, depends on what my partner wants.

#2: We could establish an "Elite Four" who all take a vacation together and romance stirs!

I don't really have a plot plot for this, but I'd say we just create our own high school host club with totally adorkable boy characters. <3

This is a kiddy kind of anime, but it has such a good message and will always have a place in my heart. If there is someone out there that has watched it and would like to do a roleplay about it, I have no objections!

Eh, this anime kind of annoyed me. It was like the anime version of Twilight. *sigh* Nonetheless, roleplaying it would be pretty fun. I like being over-the-top dramatic sometimes. Don't have a plot, but I could give it a go~

#1: So, we take out original characters and plug our own in. It doesn't have to be a girls-exclusive music club too! It could be a boy band or even a mixed band! Romance is a must, yes, and making a rival band from another school would be interesting as well!

I know the list is somewhat limited, but I shall be editing and adding more in time! I haven't had time to watch much anime lately, but I should in the future. Anyway, I eagerly await PMs!

I could not decide on what my favorite color is. >:I

I prefer MxM

Honestly..there's not many fandoms I am into here, though I do wanna rp with you I think it would be fun...might be interested in Naruto, maybe Pokemon.

Any other anime you're into?

Recently have a craving for Naruto to anyone who is interested!

If you're craving a Naruto RP, I'd be happy to take you up on that offer! ♡

But if that craving has passed, I'm also good for Pokémon or Fruits Basket. (It's been super long since I read that, though so– But Pokémon, always. o 7 o)

I would love to do a roleplay with both of you! Shoot me a PM if it's not an inconvenience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back