• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Every Summer has a Story

Dreaming

Brooding and Socially Awkward

(So, although summer is still some months away (3, to be exact), I couldn't help but feel the heat in the air today. Well, this solely applies to where I currently live but either way, the warm sense of everything took my mind off to, of course, summer and how tired I have gotten with winter. Sure, the season is great but has lasted a little too long this year for me to enjoy. However, enough about me. Today caused the birth a little idea about a possible rp plot that is still to be polished up and finalised but I am simply extremely keen on trying it out. I am referring to a scenario in which a group of friends (despite maybe not every character having a relationship with all others) coming up with the idea of travelling across Europe for the summer vacation. The character limit is 7 (so 6 if we exclude moi) and there will of course be lots of adventure, excitement, unforgettable moments and romance. So, without further ado, here is a little "preview", if I dare call it so. A lot more will be added in the official thread if there even is anyone interested...)

Buy a bus. Replace seats with beds. Travel with good people.

tumblr_m8jztkCxgS1qk3mkyo1_1280-5445.jpg

That is pretty much exactly what we did. The bus was surprisingly cheap, yet I suppose the condition we found it in was a clear enough explanation for its price. It was an old, run down machine that had certainly seen better days and was now obviously exhausted from being used, abused, discarded, abandoned and whatnot. We weren't going to let such a thing ruin our plans, however. The renovation took weeks, effort... money, but it was all worth it because in the end we were left with a dream house on wheels. It wasn't anything too special but carried with itself a sense of community and love, the patterns we had dawn on it making it appear full of life. Some people might have though that it resembled a gypsy caravan to some extend but I took it as a compliment if that meant it emitted a sort of traditional, mystical feel.

The inside also turned out a lot better than we had expected. Although it was not the largest bus we could find, we were still somehow able to cram in there six beds in total - three to the door, two more on the driver's side and a huge one at the back of our future lovely home in order to complete the picture. The interior was also perfected further by more paintings and curtains, pillows and various books sprawled all around.

tumblr_lyctwvGYTD1r942v8o1_500.jpg

We were pretty much ready to hit the road. Beautiful bus? Checked. Comfortable beds? Checked. Little luggage? Checked. Good folks? Checked. All we needed to do now was actually leave our daily lives behind and drive off into the sunset... or sunrise... or midday or whatever. Just drive, god dammit!

I'll just be watching this thread to see where it goes for now, but I guess I'd be tentatively interested.

Well, the limit is 6. I guess everyone will have to leave except me. :3 jk.

If it is needed, I can jump out, if the crowd is too abundant. There were more people first anyways ^^

Keiser said:
Well, the limit is 6. I guess everyone will have to leave except me. :3 jk.
If it is needed, I can jump out, if the crowd is too abundant. There were more people first anyways ^^
Nah, it's fine. I could be the one who jumps out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back