• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Everton Heights- CLOSED

SatanicPanda

Book Fanatic~
Somewhere in the forest filled state of Washington lies the small town of Everton. To most, it looks like a normal town, but what they don't know is that werewolves walk amongst the humans. The wolf pack called Scarlet Moons have made Everton their home, choosing to live mostly on the outskirts of the town. While in their human form, the wolves live normal human lives, going to school, working in a local diner, going to the local bar, you name it. But in Everton Heights that changes. Within their own gated community, the wolves roam freely and safely.

Some other info about this rp that may be important:

• The type of werewolf I'm thinking of is the ones who transform into actual wolves, kind of like the ones from Twilight (there may be others similar in other shows/movies/books, I'm just only familiar with the ones from Twilight).

• I want the pack to act more like a family and friends rather than the mean and rude Alpha who's all almighty and the other wolves are his minions. I do not want that at all. In real wolf packs, they're all family and while all the characters don't have to be related, I would like it to have a family and friend vibe. Of course, the Alpha can be stern and strict, but I don't want him to belittle everyone and think of only himself, that's not what real wolf alpha's do.

• The pack itself is only a few generations old. Kaila's (my character) grandparents created the pack. Currently they are Gammas, while Kaila holds the position of female Alpha.

Also, I love talking about the plot with you guys! Honestly, I don't really have much of a plot right now, but if you have an idea for your character or for the whole pack I would love to hear them!

If you are interested please let me know! I would love to have you~

Important Note: I do not need one of each ranking to start this rp! (That would require A LOT of people)

Last edited:
1. SUPER INTERESTED!! 2. That yellow is blinding please halp I had to highlight it to read XD suggest maybe putting it down a shade 3. What are the sort of powers/enhancements the werewolves receive and are they larger than average wolves? 4. Would it be okay if I were to make a wolf with child? would be interested in either having a stranded pup or another beta/eta member of the pack, possibly omega (If pup role is selected)

Last edited:
1. SUPER INTERESTED!! 2. That yellow is blinding please halp I had to highlight it to read XD suggest maybe putting it down a shade 3. What are the sort of powers/enhancements the werewolves receive and are they larger than average wolves? 4. Would it be okay if I were to make a wolf with child? would be interested in either having a stranded pup or another beta/eta member of the pack, possibly omega (If pup role is selected)

Yay! I'm so glad someone is interested ;-; I tried getting this going on another rp site I use but literally nobody has said anything to me about it. I changed the text color to orange, hopefully that's not as blinding!

As for the wolves I would say they are larger than regular wolves. As for enhancements or powers I haven't really thought about that to be honest xD I'm definitely open to suggestions though!

And if you want to PM or message me on discord to work through character ideas that would be fantastic! My Discord is Kasabrenah#1131

Okie doke MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Just created a PM thread for us to talk on~

Also I am looking for a Male Alpha to go with my Female Alpha character! If you are interested in the role please let me know~

boop,
…. more poeple please join!! :3

Once I finish reading the webpage I’ll let you know but as of right now if you’re okay with it I’m interested

Would you be interested in a Mystical Healer? My OC isn't really a Wolf per say, but, I could be an Iota or a Theta ;)

Okay, if you want a Male Alpha, then hit me with the book.

Angel_Fox Angel_Fox That's perfect! I'm adding you to our PM thread for talking with the others.

Pastry Pastry We already have a Theta, but an Iota would be fine, or if you wanna fight with ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate for who's going to be male alpha then go for it xD (Btw ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate I am still looking for a male Alpha) I'll add you both so you can work it out!

Bonsaiz Bonsaiz Cool! Either is fine with me~ I'm adding you to our PM thread also!

Airagog Airagog I'm not sure about adding a human to this because it does mainly focus on the wolf pack, but we'd love to have you as a wolf!

Anyone who wants to join can go ahead and create a character and put it up here -> Everton Heights Characters~

I'm not exactly certain why the pack would need therapists and secretaries.

I'll probably just insert myself as the omega into the pack if that's alright.

Maybe have 2 omegas maximum, 1 male and 1 female. I'd be the female omega. ,

This looks like a fun RP! Been a while since I've done anything like this but this would be a nice start, especially on a new site for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back