• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Evermist Vale - Notes

GolbezGirl

Chocobo Knight
This is where I put the charaters that have been accepted

------------------------------------------------------Accepted Characters----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------Sigurdr's Characters-----------------------------------------------------------

First Name: Chooses to keep it a secret.

Last Name: Chooses to keep it a secret.

Alias: Hropt.

Titles: Ganglari (meaning the Wanderer).

Race: Appears to be human.

Personality: A recluse, and a lone wolf. Hropt prefers the wilderness, the animals, the open sky and the wind in his face. He never stays in the same village or town for long, for her quickly yearns for the road. He values songs and tales of old, and wisdom, too, above all else. He’s seen both angered and laughing, judging and understanding, tolerant and harsh. The simple folk say he’s like the weather in autumn: never predictable.

Bio/backstory: Hropt is a mysterious man. No one knows where he comes from or where he is heading, but he brings mirth and gladness to everyone in need when he arrives, but also fear and superstition to those who do not know him.

Class/profession: A man of wizardry, a wandering healer, a sorcerer.

Class Abilities: Comprehension of languages, manipulation of the arcane and elemental, healing.

Weapons: His staff and a simple sword.

Skills: Alchemy, cooking.

Appearance:

Usual:

wandering_wizard_fantasy_abstract_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-300061.jpg

Fighting:

warcry_battle_wizard72.jpg

Weakness: Old age does get in his way quite often, as well as the stubborn nature of his. Another thing to notice is that the faerie friend of his often makes him do things he would not normally do, or things that make the bad situation in which he finds himself even worse.

Strengths: Knowledge of the arcane arts.

Likes: The good people of all kinds, smoking, feasting and bantering.

Dislikes: Forces of darkness, vultures that pray on truth and goodness, and weak ale.

Companions/friends: A little joyful blonde faerie seems to appear on his shoulder out of nowhere every now and then, and she seems to be a good friend of his. He calls her Lyla.

Relationships: Unknown.

Home: Unknown.

--------------------------------------RoyalPheoeinx32's characters---------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name

Alya Rosa Septim

Nickname

MatchHead, Pyro, Fire Starter, and Firebug

Titles: "I don't have any titles. *Guard: She does but she hates being called Royal Heir to an ancient throne.* SHUT UP!"

ddae7a3ac51f83e856b2e81a2fecf625.jpg

“Fire embodies many things but it’s up to the person who wields it to enact a will strong enough to be yourself. Even when faced with an angry mob of farmers, villagers, and servants with a dash of angry lords as well.”

►βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: July 21

Race: “I wouldn’t know my race since I’m human yet can wield fire like a wizard…"

Height: 5’5”

Sexuality: "Sexuality is extremely overrated. Who you love is who you love.”

Personality: “Let’s see…I tend to get bored easily and that leads to the angry farmers and whatnot. Big things I can understand, but I have a short attention span so keep the subject entertaining. I often have bouts of mad cackling since I have a very vivid imagination and have a tendency to act on said imagination. Never ever try to stop me from what I want to do, I have a nasty temper and will use my fire when pissed the fuck off.”

Biography: Alya had always admired the fire in her father's blacksmith shop, slow and steady or roaring and filled with such passion. It wasn't an accident that she blew up a field with only fire and some alchemical ingredients she 'borrowed' from her mother but boy did she get a scolding from her parents for that. Though the grin on her mother's and father's faces told otherwise, something she had gotten from her mother. Either blowing stuff up for fun or pulling a prank on an unruly customer of her's/husband's. Her father had married the crazy alchemist that had a penchant for exploding things or having a bit of mischief along the way. Kept the marriage lively and challenging as well since people weren't all that happy about the alchemist causing explosions or turning their cows green for the week.

She was later accepted as a mage’s apprentice, who was very strict with her training and more than once sealed her magic to keep her from pulling pranks or blowing up farmers’ fields for just shits and giggles. That quickly escalated with Alya’s temper as she pulled pranks on her master constantly to get him to unseal her magic. It didn’t end well…Alya had her magic unsealed 10 years after them being sealed only if she didn’t pull any pranks and blow things up. Begrudgingly she accepted and finally began to learn magic, but her master had to keep a very close eye on her when she eyed something with a certain glint in her eye.

After 100 years of training, she was finally allowed to travel away from the old man for a year so she could see the world and get real world experience and she did just that. After traveling several weeks to get away from the ‘crazy wizard’ that was her mentor, she had arrived in a small village overlooked by an extremely fat lord. While she wasn’t one to show compassion off the bat to anyone since she rather be her own person, she had sighed at her decision to talk to the lord so she get a good gage on how bad the village was in but she had to travel through the village and the villagers were smiling like they high off something illegal. The animals looked the same and the only sane people left in the village were the children though they weren’t playing, they were working the jobs that were for their parents. Teenagers were supervising the children and more than often did she see teenage boys sighing in bliss as they left a brothel.

She shook her head. She had no business to investigate the brothel but a small girl came running out with nothing on and covered in white gunk. The sight shocked her and ticked her off a little. The parents were off getting high while teenagers and children did their jobs. It either boiled down to something in the air or the lord. In the end, she ended the life of a lord because of his idiotic and stupid reasons for keeping his subjects like they were. She did loot everything valuable from the castle, a guilty pleasure she never told her master, and walked a few yards away from the castle along with the entire castle staff before blowing the castle up, tower by tower. Of course she made sure none of the stone was hurled to the village or fields.

In the year she was away from her master, she learned twenty more spells on her own through experimenting with her current five spells. The five spells were basic fire spells and weren’t worth a lick against a hormone driven dragon that she had blasted the head right off with a mispronounced basic fire spell. Of course that mispronouncing of said spell was a fluke and a fluke that worked in her favor. Though she did manage to piss off 30 villages, 20 lords, 70 farmers, and (she didn’t know how the fuck she did it or even why they were chasing her in the first place) 600 cultists for blowing shit up, burning the fields, or interrupting an important ritual that would’ve brought a demonic lord into the world but she did get a nifty necklace for killing the asshole that pissed her off. Though how to explain everything to her master when she got back home? And how the hell is going to explain how she got an ancient royal family’s amulet that made sure said demonic lord never invaded her world while having to deal with said ancient royal family’s bodyguards that want her to succeed the throne?!

Magic: “I have my fire magic and some fucked up magic that comes in when I’m in danger…”

Weapons: “I can make weapons from my fire but my necklace can become any weapon but it seems to have trouble with the bow for some reason...”

Likes: “I like fire, my necklace, and my awesome immortal horse! Oh and coming up with nicknames for my asshat guards~!”

Dislikes: “I dislike the people try to ‘guard’ me, being told that I have to be ladylike, and only allowed to use my fire when the guards allow it.”

Class/profession(s): Apprentice Sorceress/ Royal Heir/ Blacksmith Alchemits

Class Abilities: "I'm just an apprentice, I know some magic but I do know how to make potions and some armor...Don't except anything above steel."

Skills: "Basically I know how to make minor to moderate health potions along with magic potions but I also know how to work a forge."

Weakness: "No why do I have to tell you what my weaknesses are? *Guard: Her weaknesses are pride, terrifying temper, and can't take an order from anyone but her master.* HEY!"

Fear: “I fear my master’s wrath with explaining everything to him while I was away for a year and having to give up my necklace to him.”

Secret/Other: “I once had to hide from my guards so I hid at a brothel and learned many things from the ladies and men there….Now I want to go back!”

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back