• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern || Everlin Grove || - OOC Chat

Discord?

• Yeah

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Naah

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Uh-…. Post whatever in here I guess? XD Mainly so we stop spamming the interest check~ "^w^

Also please vote if we should have a discord or not lool! :3

So….. Anyone wanna plan stuff with Matsuki? XD

Here's some Artwork I have saved into my Flash Drive. Had to put them in spoilers because of how big they are.
92039f7d8219b9ed98cf123cc68e2f50-d3afg6d.jpg
94dd68977539679ca1b3299e6c8c5e73.jpg
20150124_091419000_iOS.jpg
20150126_170631000_iOS.jpg
life_by_heiligershadowfax-d3aotqa.png
lightis___hmm_kiddo____by_weird2106-d3g3etg.jpg
pregnant_by_sanddra.jpg
1303403_blueorpink_final_by_nackmu-d60bnz4.jpg
E3E4E8A9-B7B1-48A4-82C7-DD604259C234.jpeg7014CED1-5B5D-40DE-A797-6BDB011F6C35.jpeg

I'm open to plans with Tracy.
XD cool, mine has a lot of shiz in her past as you can read, she's kinda big sister type in a strange distanced sense, she's far along it it and though no longer drinks or smokes it's not uncommon to see an unlit cigarette in her mouth, she's pretty laid back and has some good advice for when people need it, but won't open up her walls with ease in any sense and is a lot weaker than she lets on emotionally.

XD cool, mine has a lot of shiz in her past as you can read, she's kinda big sister type in a strange distanced sense, she's far along it it and though no longer drinks or smokes it's not uncommon to see an unlit cigarette in her mouth, she's pretty laid back and has some good advice for when people need it, but won't open up her walls with ease in any sense and is a lot weaker than she lets on emotionally.
Better make sure Tracy doesn't see that. She will yank that cigarette out of her Mouth. My girl is super social, but is an emotional train wreck because her parents decided to be jerks about the pregnancy. I also noticed that our girls are a month apart. But since your girl is having twins, I'm kinda wondering who's gonna deliver first. They could always make a bet on it XD But I'm also considering on having my girl go overdue by two weeks or something. Just drag it out a bit lol

Better make sure Tracy doesn't see that. She will yank that cigarette out of her Mouth. My girl is super social, but is an emotional train wreck because her parents decided to be jerks about the pregnancy. I also noticed that our girls are a month apart. But since your girl is having twins, I'm kinda wondering who's gonna deliver first. They could always make a bet on it XD But I'm also considering on having my girl go overdue by two weeks or something. Just drag it out a bit lol
XD ha, lool, well I gotta still sort out the dorms! those who haven't given brith yet are still paired in the same room both for space efficiency and also in case something happens. Lool XD I just imagine mine making some strange excuse about them running out of something in the fridge every two hours to go 'fake smoke' lool, would be an interesting introduction though. yeah they are only a month about, you're is nine months right? XD Yeah, not sure what's going to happen with hers but I plan on some sort of drama occurring during the birth, an it's up to you wether or not you wanna drag it out by having her overdue, it's not like that wouldn't be possible. XD

hello? XD

XD ha, lool, well I gotta still sort out the dorms! those who haven't given brith yet are still paired in the same room both for space efficiency and also in case something happens. Lool XD I just imagine mine making some strange excuse about them running out of something in the fridge every two hours to go 'fake smoke' lool, would be an interesting introduction though. yeah they are only a month about, you're is nine months right? XD Yeah, not sure what's going to happen with hers but I plan on some sort of drama occurring during the birth, an it's up to you wether or not you wanna drag it out by having her overdue, it's not like that wouldn't be possible. XD
hello? XD
On relax, I'm still here, but I can't be replying every five minutes. I have threads and PMs to reply to as well! Not sure why you'd want two pregnant women to be in the same room. Won't they need like a four-bedroom then? Two rooms for each woman and then like nurseries for their babies once they're born? And Tracy will catch on eventually. Although she'll probably be thrown off since pregnant women are always hungry. That would be an interesting introduction. One pregnant woman yanking a cigarette out of another pregnant woman's mouth. Pretty sure on a campus like this though, Smoking would be prohibited period, since secondhand smoke can still be harmful to unborn babies. My girl is nine months pregnant (36 Weeks, so she'll be four weeks away from her due date). Delivery Room Drama is the worst though, and I think one pregnant woman seeing another one going into labor and then accompanying her into the Delivery Room would be kinda awkward since she'll cringe because she witness what she'll have to go through later when the time comes.

On relax, I'm still here, but I can't be replying every five minutes. I have threads and PMs to reply to as well! Not sure why you'd want two pregnant women to be in the same room. Won't they need like a four-bedroom then? Two rooms for each woman and then like nurseries for their babies once they're born? And Tracy will catch on eventually. Although she'll probably be thrown off since pregnant women are always hungry. That would be an interesting introduction. One pregnant woman yanking a cigarette out of another pregnant woman's mouth. Pretty sure on a campus like this though, Smoking would be prohibited period, since secondhand smoke can still be harmful to unborn babies. My girl is nine months pregnant (36 Weeks, so she'll be four weeks away from her due date). Delivery Room Drama is the worst though, and I think one pregnant woman seeing another one going into labor and then accompanying her into the Delivery Room would be kinda awkward since she'll cringe because she witness what she'll have to go through later when the time comes.
XD sorry I got impatient cus I was bored~ "^w^ seriously it's all good ta' take your time. As for that yeah, the rooms are rather big and they can alter around dorm partners and such fairly easily. Yes cigarettes, alcohol and non perscription drugs are prohibited on the campus grounds, not too mention fighting and harmful things otherwise. let's just say Eslmore has already been not looking forward to dealing with my chara XD don't mind the principle too much though she's a tad uh—….. eccentric? Anyhow, yeah lool one pregnant woman traumatising the other by being accompanied by them.

XD sorry I got impatient cus I was bored~ "^w^ seriously it's all good ta' take your time. As for that yeah, the rooms are rather big and they can alter around dorm partners and such fairly easily. Yes cigarettes, alcohol and non perscription drugs are prohibited on the campus grounds, not too mention fighting and harmful things otherwise. let's just say Eslmore has already been not looking forward to dealing with my chara XD don't mind the principle too much though she's a tad uh—….. eccentric? Anyhow, yeah lool one pregnant woman traumatising the other by being accompanied by them.
Well, if you can get a floor plan of the rooms, that'd be great too. That way I can plan things out easier. Honestly, it sounds like your character needs therapy. Now I'm wondering how Eslmore will be with my Character, who is practically an angel and a model student. She'll probably also be a model mother too since her siblings are already parents, so she has a head start on everybody haha. If everyone was closer together in pregnancy, I would propose to all of them going into labor and giving birth at the same time, but I don't think the doctors would be able to handle that, delivering five babies (Since your character is having twins) at once, let alone comfort four laboring mothers, although there should be enough midwives or doulas (women who are trained to assist other women during childbirth or provide support after the baby is born) to go around.

Well, if you can get a floor plan of the rooms, that'd be great too. That way I can plan things out easier. Honestly, it sounds like your character needs therapy. Now I'm wondering how Eslmore will be with my Character, who is practically an angel and a model student. She'll probably also be a model mother too since her siblings are already parents, so she has a head start on everybody haha. If everyone was closer together in pregnancy, I would propose to all of them going into labor and giving birth at the same time, but I don't think the doctors would be able to handle that, delivering five babies (Since your character is having twins) at once, let alone comfort four laboring mothers, although there should be enough midwives or doulas (women who are trained to assist other women during childbirth or provide support after the baby is born) to go around.
XD I'll try an get one up or at least of the basic looks, actually planning a rather complicated and detailed lore driven dystopian vampire takeover rp at the sidelines XD Waiting for about 2 more people and then will start getting things done for this and start up the first post, if you know anyone PLEASE tag em XD as for that yeah lool, it would be rather hilarious, I at least want to try and keep people together in around the same grades for the most part, though a lot of activities and interactions will be made out fo school hours or in extracurricular classes people at the school are made to take such as motherhood or delivery classes. please keep in mind that males, a.k.a the farther of the children or even single fathers can also enrol

XD I'll try an get one up or at least of the basic looks, actually planning a rather complicated and detailed lore driven dystopian vampire takeover rp at the sidelines XD Waiting for about 2 more people and then will start getting things done for this and start up the first post, if you know anyone PLEASE tag em XD as for that yeah lool, it would be rather hilarious, I at least want to try and keep people together in around the same grades for the most part, though a lot of activities and interactions will be made out fo school hours or in extracurricular classes people at the school are made to take such as motherhood or delivery classes. please keep in mind that males, a.k.a the farther of the children or even single fathers can also enrol
Okay, sounds good to me. I think most interactions will be out of school hours or during extracurricular. Here I also though it was going to be an all female RP xD

So uh I think I've found a few good images, will probs make a 'places' tab later down the line :3

Dorm.jpg

549b1c6f90b22.jpg

DCNatwIVwAAEe5V.jpg-large.jpg

dorm-no-rin-nourin.png

anime-dorm.jpg

rsz_tlom__school_corridor_bg_1_by_exitmothership_d_by_wirelesskid-d5yjcfe.png

anime-building-school-cafeteria-sunshine-windows-artwork-scenic-anime-7767-resized.jpg

We need 2 more people then we can start!!

madame moiselle madame moiselle Yaay the images look good, also we finally have a male XD lool, hey at least he's a single guy surrounded by a school full of mainly girls! Even if they're all pregnant or already mothers themselves. let's continue the chatting here

madame moiselle madame moiselle Yaay the images look good, also we finally have a male XD lool, hey at least he's a single guy surrounded by a school full of mainly girls! Even if they're all pregnant or already mothers themselves. let's continue the chatting here

Yep! It's exactly why I created him---we needed some sort of variety and plus, with all of them in these kinds of situations, it'd make things more interesting. I just love his theme song though xD It describes his past so perfectlyy;I'm playing on repeattttt

Yep! It's exactly why I created him---we needed some sort of variety and plus, with all of them in these kinds of situations, it'd make things more interesting. I just love his theme song though xD It describes his past so perfectlyy;I'm playing on repeattttt
XD ha, I love how like everyone far has some dark past, yeesh can someone make a character that has a nice backstory and just happened to decide with her boyfriend they wanted a kid or something? XD

XD ha, I love how like everyone far has some dark past, yeesh can someone make a character that has a nice backstory and just happened to decide with her boyfriend they wanted a kid or something? XD

Actually there are a few characters in the CS thread already with that type of narrative :P I believe FireMaiden FireMaiden , erzulie erzulie and BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 's characters have that backstory lmao. It's just you and me who have the pretty dark ones---though yours is wayyyy more darker xD

Actually there are a few characters in the CS thread already with that type of narrative :P I believe FireMaiden FireMaiden , erzulie erzulie and BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 's characters have that backstory lmao. It's just you and me who have the pretty dark ones---though yours is wayyyy more darker xD
XD yeah, it's just a good motive for how she is, I hate but also kinda like characters without reasoning, but they do get extremely annoying, plus it was a good kinda set up for her, she really needs someone to help break down her ways, she keeps up a cold and calm apparent but really she's kinda internally freaking out about EVERYTHING XD lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back