• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

((I'M SORRY OMFG I GOT SICK (and i'm still sick but today i felt up to not sleeping for the entire day xDDDDD) but I'm back now. I gathered you all here today (or on july 21st) to restart the roleplay. And I still dunno how. Get your thinking caps on, and start talking like your kindergarten/preschool/?? teacher.))

((Oh, well then, I hope you get better Dawn, really I do. To start it up again, maybe we could repost our last responses, or we could just start it up again around the same time as before. I 'unno. In the end, it's up to you.))

howdy! i highly doubt anyone's still lurking around these parts, but i'd like to thank anyone who is still active for participating in this roleplay. i have so many fond memories of this, and i'm really sorry we didn't reach a satisfying ending. perhaps we could continue it if anyone's still alive, despite the fact i no longer like fnaf and highly doubt i'm the only one who shares this sentiment. ah, and i'd like to apologise for being this roleplay's downfall. my inactivity really killed it, and not even in the "synonym for nailed it" way.

if anyone wants to reconnect and maybe do some one on one stuff that doesn't involve possessed robots, my discord's nozomidid911#0952. i don't use it often (evidenced by how i'm certain i butchered that username thing) but i'd love to talk to some of you again when i do manage to get online! also, don't mind the name. edgy humour was once my forte, and school idols still are. ^^; anyways, i doubt anyone's reading at this point, but i'll reiterate; thank you so much for roleplaying with me. whilst this certainly wasn't everlasting, it sure was fun while it did. last, that is. hah, sorry, i never did get any better at wording things nicely.

well, i suppose that's all. while it seems a little cringe-worthy looking back on it, i loved this roleplay with all my heart. and i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did.

deuces,
liz, otherwise known as dawn2dusk.

* I don't know how active this site is but it's pretty clear to me this thread is dead. (Hehe, rhymes.) I would like to personally apologize for how embarrassingly I acted, 2015/2016 me was a very different person LOL. Hope you're all doing well now, if you even can even see this message that is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back