Experiences Ever read something in a roleplay post that really made you say, "Woah," ?

GloomySage

Looking for experiences; good or bad;
where, in a roleplay, a post has either made you go :closed eyes open smile: or -_-

Interested to hear your experiences :3

For some context, the RP in question is about a ragtag bunch of Eeveelutions fighting draconic tyrants (both literally and metaphorically) in a fantasy version of Galar, PMD-style. One of the players there (neither me nor the GM, by the way) had a bright idea of inserting a reference to Wigglytuff's guild in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers series (Explorers of Time, Darkness, Sky). It started when their hero character, an Eevee tactician named Atelier, went to meet Guildmaster Wigglytuff in his office. Since I'm that bad when it comes to summing a story up, here's a link for the starting point of that part.

The one thing that made me say "Woah" right there was how that player portrayed Guildmaster Wigglytuff (they got the GM's permission beforehand) in the RP. It was, let's just say, as accurate as the Guildmaster Wigglytuff in the games. The way he talks, his obsession of Perfect Apples (yes, that's a thing in the games), even the earthquake caused from his wailing when denied such pleasure, that's just... woah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back