• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High

Bamboo

Strong yet Fragile

~ Ever After High ~

"Rewrite, restart, ignite"

images

Introduction:

Ever After High is a school for the sons, daughters and descendants of fairy tale characters. They are expected to follow the footsteps of their fairytale parents. But not everyone are happy with their designated destiny, hence the REBELS were formed.

Rebels are the students who aren't happy about their destiny due to personal reasons. They refuse to follow the said destiny.

This worries the ROYALS since it was rumored that if a fairytale character refused to follow and accept their destined story, all the characters that are involved with the said story would banished..forever.

Royals are the students who are going to follow the footsteps of their parent/s. But not all of them are really happy about their story, some are just forced.

Hii! Thanks for reading! I hope that this piqued your interest! I just thought that making an EAH rp would be very fun. Personally, I think it has a very great plot and the chaarcters are also interesting.

In this rp, we will be making our own characters. If you have any suggestion or questions please feel free to reply to this thread! Oh and if you're interested please comment or reply in this thread too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back