• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High

Cordelia & Nicholas

Nicholas considered her question and then laughed, pointing over to the crowd that was pouring into the auditorium. "Well, number one, I would rather not die in that stamped. Two, well i'm not sure. I guess i'm just tired of all of the titles and legacies. Just kind of want to be normal, you know." Cordelia's eyes widened at his statement, 'What in gods name are you talking about! Normal? Normal!? Your luck I don't hit you right here and now. I can't believe it, it's like the whole worlds gone mad. Come on, she's right, me shouldn't be sitting-" Nicholas bit his cheek and tried to ignore Cordelia's whining voice. He was suddenly aware of how weird he probably looked, considering the fact that most people didn't know about him and Cordelia's telepathy. Not that it was that big of a deal; almost everyone at Ever After had powers of some sort. 'Oh hush, we're not going anywhere. Right now, mother would be smiling and trying to make acquaintances, not threatening people!" Cordelia huffed and decided to play along and 'make friends'. She focused her attention on the new girl; Lily. "Hello, i'm Cordelia, you are?" Memorizing names wasn't something she was good at, but Cordelia was almost certain that she was the daughter of the Frog Prince. Technically, Lily was also a royal, but she definitely didn't act like it. Cordelia completely ignored Belladonna's presence.

His answer completely caught Belladonna off guard and she tried to keep her mouth chin from falling apart because of the surprising reply Nicholas gave her. "A royal not caring about titles and legacies? That's weird, wouldn't that make him a rebel? Why would he be a rebel anyways? He's the son of the White Queen!" Belladonna thought and she stared at Nicholas with shock in her eyes. "Well... That's.... Wicked!" Belladonna replied, the shock replaced by admiration. "Legacies and titles are just things to make some people superior and make the others kiss their feet and live in the shadows. Being normal is not hard if you can stand up to your parents, teachers and classmates. I mean, most rebels are completely normal so trust me I have a lot of experience in the 'what is normal and what's not normal'" She replied, stealing small glances at Cordelia to give her brief death glares.

Lily Heqat

Daughter of Frog Prince

"I'm Lily. Sup?" she said with the a wide smile. She wasn't one to hold grudges and seems the little misunderstanding with Belladona had ended with both parties miffed. As long there was no physical confrontation she didn't mind It seemed these twins were complete opposites one preferred to be normal. The other a royal and everything that came with the title. "White Queen is mommy, right?" she asked. She was making sure. Why would Cordelia talk to her? She just had a spat with a fellow rebel. 360 in a matter of seconds. That's talent She was trying to be civil. She didn't quite understand why she was so against walking her own path. Of course, you make mistakes, but you learn. It came with being independent. She laughed.. Maybe she's scared of growing up. Being an individual . she thought. It might look weird since no one said anything funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catherine Heart

I smile at his impression of what my mother sounds like, and I have to say, it was pretty good. "Yep, we're roomies," I say with a grin. I glance at the argument that was building between the Royals and Rebels, and frown. The Royals have it easy, they get to defeat us villains and have their Happily Ever Afters, and what do we get? We get killed or shunned by the rest of the world. It just isn't fair!

Ebony White

The Daughter of Snow White

Ebony flinched a bit when she heard Cordelia complaining to her and asking her who made her in charge. Her heart almost jumped out of her chest at the moment and her nervousness was off the chart again. Yet luckily for her she managed to stay composed and calm on the outside, "I believe I am-" she was about to respond to Cordelia yet the girl walked away.

She pressed the book in her hands deeper into her chest, really...why is she so bothered by this? She should be used to this now. What would she feel if she's already a queen and one of her citizens did something like that too. Yet Ebony kept her chin up, like how her mother and father taught her. No matter what happens a royal- no Ebony, should always keep her chin up. They said that it's to show them that she shouldn't be disrespected and that she's in position.

She made sure that she'll talk to Cordelia later and ask why she's so upset. But for now, she'll just wait until they can get to leave this charmitorium. She really needs a good nap after this.

@VintageBlues

Cordelia & Nicholas

Nicholas laughed at Belladonna's response. It was a bit weird, he knew, but it was just how he felt. He was glad to find someone else who was a little less 'Legacy Crazy'. 'Oh so now you're just going to laugh at everything she says? Since when do you laugh? I-" Nicholas turned around annoyed, "Stop it Cordelia," he whispered, harshly. Something about this school was making them fight more than usual. Probably because Cordelia's stress was starting to affect her unassuming brother. Nicholas turned back towards Belladonna, "Well,, my legacies pretty boring. Cordelia beat me into the world by 4 minutes so she technically has claim to the throne. My mom changed the rules, but could only change a small part of it. So, both of us will be named King and Queen, but Cordelia will be doing most of the work. I just have to sit there and be hansom!" Cordelia rolled her eyes, but remained calm and continued her conversation. Cordelia was a little confused as to why Lily was laughing, but she brushed it off and replied. "Yes, daughter of the White Queen-" She stopped as she caught sight of Ebony's eyes on hers. The pale princesses look wasn't angry, but nervous. Cordelia regretted lashing out at her but didn't dare admit it. All she did was smile shyly and duck her head. "Sorry, I got distracted. When do these assembly's usually start? It's our first year here! This place is intimidating!" Her voice started to sound more cheery towards the end; lying through emotions was a skill she mastered years ago.

(( bad post, but I just woke up so cut me some slack! @thefan1 @Ravian @Gigi ))

Jean I looked at him. "Entail?" She wasn't sure what that meant but she decided just to role with it. She then noticed the girl sitting infront if them say something. "Mmm?" Then she looked back at Fane. "Um well I can grant more then three wishes. Actually the wishes are unlimited. I don't have to stay trap in my lamp." She said as patted the gold lamp that was hooked to her side. "As long as no one rubs it I'm my own master." She always made shire to keep her lamp with her. No one was going to rub it. At least that's what she is trying to prevent.

@LaReyna @Church Burning

Belladonna nodded and rolled her eyes. She knew how bad it was to know what was going to happen to you in the future, no thrills and no surprises left. That was one of the reasons she was a rebel in the first place, that and not being evil and feared by everyone not to mention she didn't even want to picture herself cursing babies and calling herself the mistress of all evil. The thought of a royal sharing problems with her seemed stupid less than an hour ago. "I'm glad I'm not a princess. Being in charge of an entire kingdom seems pretty scary and I'm not the most responsible girl in this school. If I can't finish a few essays I couldn't be a queen. Perks if being a rebel I guess, you're lucky you're the youngest"

(@VintageBlues )

Arianna - Daughter of Artemis and Orion

"Hi, my name is Ebony White and you must be?" Arianna opened her mouth to speak but she also heard the royals sitting behind them begin to talk on the rebels. She listened as Ebony did the sweet princess thing and asked them kindly to not start a fight before turning back to her and apologizing. ‘She’s so kind.’ Arianna thought smiling before; once again, she tried to speak only to be interrupted by a pampered princess with a bad attitude. By her whiny statement Ari figured the girl, as pretty as her attitude was sour, wasn’t the kind of child who had the experience of appreciating a father’s tough love.

Her smile gone, Arianna listened as the rebel stood up for herself; the comment from the child she guessed to be Maleficent's daughter, bringing back a smile to her face. Though, when the snotty princess threatened the girl even her temper was jostled. Jaw tightening, her hand slowly moved towards a small bag, nicely decorated with gold string and beads in the shape of a deer, at her hip; it was people like this Cordelia, that made Ari almost regret choosing to be a royal. It seemed this rebel wasn’t having any of it either.

When the Blanchard child began huffing and puffing instead of actually coming to blows was when Arianna realized it had been more of a tantrum than a real threat of violence to this Belladonna. Calming down she tried not to giggle as the girl grew more flustered at the lack of back up in her angry spout.

But seeing Ebony’s reaction to Cordelia’s undeserved, harsh words reignited the fire within and Arianna reached her hand to the princess’ (Ebony’s) shoulder,

“Hey, don’t worry about her. At least her brother has some sense; it’s not her fault she wasn’t taught that outside the kingdom when you try to bite at the animals, they bite back.” Arianna smiled, glad everyone had done the right thing and seemed to be calming down and it didn’t have to get physical.

Turning first to Ebony, she stuck her hand out towards the soft looking princess. “I am Raelyn-Arianna but Ari for short. I’m the daughter of Artemis and Orion.” She said turning just her head then to Belladonna after hearing her not wanting to be a princess comments. “I can second that.” She sympathized. “Too much drama.” She laughed not worried about the repercussions from the previously rude twin. She needed to know she was in the wrong, and although it may be different from home, she needed to show respect to everyone no matter if they were shining her expensive shoes.

((
@Ravian & @thefan1 ))

Fane - Son of Dracula

The infamous smirk returned as he listened to her brief explanation. This girl could grant wishes? Just what kind? To what extent? And was it like the stories foretold of many monster and humans alike falling victim to sneaky loopholes within their own wishes? His gaze went to the ceiling as if staring out the roof and into the sky, completely lost in thought for a moment Fane wondered if he were to ever be granted 3 wishes what he would do with them.

It was when she patted her pocket revealing the truth behind not only the danger of her lamp falling into the wrong hands but its easy location. Jeanie had no idea the compromising situation she had put herself in and he actually took pity on her being so naive. How could someone be so trusting? Either way, he felt that kind of innocence shouldn’t be stripped away from her so soon just because his had been.

The vampire's eyes narrowed giving Jeanie a stern look, They even darkened slightly to a deeper, ocean like blue only proving his honest emotions were coming to light.

“You mentioned earlier that it was a scary thought to be bitten by a vampire.” In one swift movement his hand sat above her hip pocket, she probably hadn’t even seen it move.

“Keeping that on your person, let alone in your pocket, would allow someone like me to take great advantage. I could force you to let me drain you of your last drop of life.” Fane cut the sentence harshly and his voice had dropped to a deep and yet soft whisper that none other than Jeanie, and possibly the cloaked girl in front of them, could hear. Did she have any idea how dangerous it could be? He knew his words would most likely scare her and for good reason. He saw this girl almost like a little child with a lollipop following the nice man who gave it to her back to his van. He didn’t care if she took his words as insults or rude, it was a lesson this girl would need to learn if she wanted to survive her destiny.

“You should place it somewhere that no one could find and only you will know about. I’m not sure I would even trust the administration with something that valuable.” He said before leaning back in his seat, really wondering when this orientation was going to begin so he could go on about his day, he was starting to feel agitated.

((
@animegirl20 ))

Ebony White

The Daughter of Snow White

1apple.gif

Ebony almost jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder, but she felt relief when she realized that it was just the girl beside her.
"It's alright. Things like this are usually pretty common to me." the Royal Princess also gave the girl who introduced herself as Ari a smile of assurance, indicating that it's okay. "Thank you though." she continued, her smile turning a tad bit sheepish. The princess also caught a glance of Cordelia looking down for a bit, and she wondered if the other princess got in some trouble.

Looking back towards Arianna,
"I'm pleased to meet you Ari. I hope we become good friends!" she beamed up brightly and announced cheerfully. Yes she can be nervous most of the times but that doesn't mean she can't be cheerful and energetic. Ebony have always like making new friends. She values friends very much, for her being with them can somehow make her feel like a totally normal person. As if destinies doesn't exist and they don't have to follow the words printed in the storybook of legends.

When Ari made a comment of how the school was so full of dramas, Ebony couldn't help but chuckle lightly and agree,
"Indeed," she nodded her head, "This school is full of dramas, action, comedy and other things but I think that's what makes this school fantastic right?" she praised the school wholeheartedly as she smiled genuinely. After all this is the place where their ancestors studied and learned, so she was taught to respect and love this school deeply. And loving it isn't so hard.

@LaReyna

The Card Hatter

.:Son of the Mad Hatter:.

The Card Hatter looked at Catherine when she started to speak again to confirm her being his roommate, pulling his gloves up, that was starting to become a habit of his. He found it a tad funny that he is going to be live with someone who has the potential to kill him with a single order in the future. He wondered what other horrible pairings there were, one of which he started to remember when Ebony met Bella, Bobby and himself, where the son of the wicked witch was going to be roommates with Ebony. It seemed that a villain was paired with positive alignment character, not necessarily a Royal. After all he wasn't either, and so was Korin. He then started to look at the drama being created and falling apart a few rows from where he was sitting, Tensions already high on the first day... that is interesting, he thought to himself.

She was cought off guard by all that. She looked at him slightly nervous. Then she smiled. "Haha! I know that! Come on I might be innocent but I'm stupid. Am I to trusting......yeah but I'm a little desperate. I have to some kind of friend I can trust. Besides. You wouldn't be able to take it anyway. Took out of her pocket to show him it was attached to her belt on her blue skirt. "Unless you can do magic this won't be coming off. Besides the moment you put your hand there I could of disappeared before you had the chance to take it." The seceond she said that she disappeared in a puff of blue smoke and was suddenly on the other side of him. "See," she disappeared again and was now sitting next to the girl. "Hi" she said to the girl. Then she appeared with her head on Fane's lap and waved. "Now not once have I ever had anyone take my lamp so far. Which according to my dad is pretty good." She then sat up sitting next to him again. "Though I never thought about the administration........since I can grant unlimited wishes I guess that could be a problem.......oh well! No sense in worrying about it." She smiled.

@LaReyna

@Church Burning

Hawk smiled as the girl appeared and disappeared. She tuned around in her seat, facing them. "Hello, I'm Hawk Hood, daughter of Robin Hood. Nice ta meet' cha!" She smiled, sticking a hand out. Archie curled around her shoulders and slept. @animegirl20 @LaReyna

Catherine Heart

Huh, it seems that all the Rebels have been paired with either Royals or Neutral characters.

I glance at the Card Hatter.

I hope Card doesn't try to force my destiny on me. I mean, he should be happy that I'm not following my destiny, since if I did I'd end up ordering his beheading in the future.

I turn to look at the tension between Royals and Rebels a few rows over.

Wow, there's a lot of drama over there. It seems that this years will be very interesting indeed.

PS- 1. Sorry for not replying earlier, I was first at an amusement park then at a hot spring and I just got back a few minutes ago.

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/@lonecoyote

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/ How long is Orientation going to last? And when it does end, should everyone have the same classes so that all our characters have the chance to interact with one another?

||Treasure Hook|| Daughter of Captain Hook

Treasure walked down the road of the Enchanted Forest, with Drachma not to far behind her. "Oh fairy wings I'm so nervous Drachma! What if the students think I'm weird? Like weirder than Wonderlandian people! What if they hate my outfit or think poorly of me. Oh, I wish I could've just stayed at Neverland Academy instead of starting a new school, but nooo daddy just was determined to make me a mean captain. Oh boy will I show him! I'll be the nicest pirate captain in the whole Neverland world and I'll start my own crew! And we'll take down daddy's team of misfits!" Treasure kept talking on and on up until she reached the stairs of EAH. "Oh I was blabbing again wasn't I?" She said sighing a bit. Treasure looked down at Drachma who was listening to Treasure the whole time staring at her with his adorable lynx eyes. "Awww." Treasure cooed. "At least I'll have you buddy." She said smiling. When she looked back at the stairs she frowned a bit. "Alright! With faith, trust and pixie dust, let's do this!" Treasure said as she walked up the stairs and opened the door of the highschool.

Korin made her way to the Charmitorium, her tail swaying behind her contently. She grabbed her microphone from Headmistress Donovan and smiled to the lady.

"Just like we rehearsed, Korin." Miss Donovan reminded her and Korin only nodded and winked.

"You got it, boss lady!" she purred and walked out to the center of the stage. Korin looked around at all the students, a sly smile on her lips.

"Korin!" some people yelled at her and waved. Some even cat called at her. Korin just winked and waved to them all.

"Nya~ so many people! Welcome! Welcome!" she announced and everyone turned to look at her and even quietened down. Korin smiled proudly as she had everyone's attention. She waved to everyone and purred into the microphone.

"Nya~! I'm loving this energy! I want to welcome everyone to Ever After High! My name is Korin Cheshire! I am a Sophomore here at Ever After! I'm supposed to give you this big spill about how amazing this place is yada, yada. But I'm sure your parents have already told you that, haven't they? So I'm just going to talk to you all about my experience at Ever After." she said as she walked around the stage, smiling and waving at people.

"I came here two years ago, yes I know I should be a Junior but I slept a lot in class. Anyway, I love it here at Ever After. The teachers are all really cool and sweet. The people here can vary though. You have some who are as sweet as sugar and others who are as evil as the night is dark. Some people are stuck up prince/princesses who act like they own the place while others struggle to get noticed because they are not the main character of the story. Well, at Ever After, everyone is treated the same. We have classes for the royals as well as those who are destined to be evil. If you want to write your own story, well there's more to that then it may seem. I for one do not care for either. My place in the story is good enough for me. Oh! I am also supposed to mention a few other things! Here at Ever After, we are like a little community. There is a village not too far from here where anyone can get work. We also hold festivals here at the school for the villagers. We are a co-ed school so that means co-ed living arrangements. So that means don't fall for your roommate and play hide the pickle~. With that being said, lights out are at 11:30 blah blah blah. Your schedules will be handed out in homeroom and then after the bell, let the first day begin!" Korin finished, a clawed hand running through her purple hair. Korin looked to see Headmistress Donovan giving her an angry glare. Korin shrugged and stuck her tongue out at the woman. Headmistress Donovan shook her head and marched onto the stage with Korin and Korin just grinned like a fool. She walked away swiftly when Headmistress Donovan approached her. Korin dodged her as she tried to catch her.

"Oh and don't forget that if you ever need me for anything, just call for me! I love helping people out and doing favors~ Have a purrrrfect day!" she said into the microphone quickly before dropping it and going invisible, leaving nothing but her smile to be there until it completely faded as she ran from Headmistress. Korin couldn't help but snicker when she got away from the woman yet again.

Korin didn't want to give the same boring speech like every year and wanted to mix things up, the Korin way.

||Treasure Hook|| Daughter of Captain Hook

Treasure heard a voice in the distance and started to headed over there. Once there she say a cat like girl on the stage talking about Ever After. "Oh fairy wings I'm late!" She mumbled and walked though the door with Drachma crawling beside her. Treasure stood by the door knowing that if she tried to sit down it'll bring too much attention to herself. She listen to the rest of the cat girl's speech even though it was half way over. When the cat girl disappeared before the Headmaster caught her made Treasure giggle a bit. She was happy some Wonderland students were here, it made her feel not alone in this new world. When the cat girl said all you have to do is call her for help, Treasure wanted to see if that was true but was also pretty nervous about it at the same time. "Well I don't have to worry about since I wasn't here when she introduced herself." She mumbled.

The Card Hatter

.:The Son of the Mad Hatter:.

The Card Hatter looked up at Korin, as she started to make the most..Lively introduction to the school as possible, if not funny and embarrassing. He couldn't help but to clap when Korin started to run off the stage like a mad woman. He grinned as he did so, clapping even as she started to go run off with the headmaster, almost literally on her tail.This was his first year here, and even though Korin made it seem almost hilarious, she was being a little informative along with that. So now then... What the heck is my first period class, He thought to himself sliently, he then thought of his fathers advice, it was really almost a riddle, but he said it often enough. "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" he never knew the answer himself so better ask someone else, that works on this occasion as well.He then got from his seat as the students were then dismissed.

Catherine Heart

Lively as always, I think, smiling, as I listen to Korin give the introductory speech. I hope she's in my classes this year, last year she wasn't in any of them so class was always boring. I sigh, remembering the snozefest that was last year. This years group of students seem more or less interesting, especially with a transfer, I glance at Treasure Hook, I believe that she's the daughter of Captain Hook, pirate of Neverland. I hear that she's a Rebel, wanting to be a nice pirate instead of mean like her father. Indeed, I can feel that this year will be much more interesting than last. Now then, which classroom do I go to? I look at the sheet of paper that I wrote my homeroom class on. Room 139, I groan, that's all the way across the school! I sigh, well, nothing I can do about that. I get up with the rest of the students and start heading to homeroom, absentmindedly rubbing Luna's furry ears.

Hawk smiled after the cat finished, and got up, walking off. She didn't know where her home room was but she would find it eventually. She sighed and wrapped Archie around her shoulders, her quiver of arrows and bow could just be seen under her dark green hood. She winked at a few boys who smiled sheepishly and she smiled. Her dress suited her and complemented her eyes and hair. Even if I don't look like my parents, they love me and I them, she thought happily. She wandered around and bumped into someone. "Sorry!" She stuttered. @Tricky Emotions

Korin re-appeared next to a board where her homeroom was posted. She found her name at the top of the list, a perfect grin on her face.

"Nya~ Purrfect! I think I'll like this." she said as she walked past the group of students and over by a pillar. She was in no need to hurry since she could basically teleport to where her classroom was. She watched at students mingled and bumped into each other. She knew most of them, her ears twitching while her tail swayed. She was playing with the ribbons in her hair, giggling at some of the things the students said. She watched as some approached her to ask her questions and she was more than happy to help them.

"Nya~ yes! We eat at 12:30 and the food is fairylicious! They serve things for everyone! And we have five minutes to get to classes and what not! You all have a purrfect day! Ok?" she waved to the people as they left her and she brought her tail up. She hummed softly and since it was the first day of school, Korin actually didn't have to go to class that day. She was assigned to help any new students and that's what she was going to do all day.

The Card Hatter

.:Son of the Mad Hatter:.

The Card Hatter sighed, as he held his hat back down when the person bumped into him, that was the second time in the past two hours that someone had done that. The first being the son of the wicked witch, Bobby Yaga. The second would be.. He thought turning around towards the bumper, probably the daughter of Robin Hood. He said looking at the weapon she held, the arrows and the bow, before looking at the infamous green hood, around the same shade of The Hero of the Poor. "Sorry, sorry for what then, sorry for bumping into me, or sorry for being here, or perhaps you are sorry for wearing that dress, there is a thousand things you can be sorry for, but apologies mean nothing if the other doesn't know what you are talking about." Card Hatter said, he didn't seem angry in the slightest, if anything he was saying it honestly and curiously, perhaps if he wasn't who he was then he might have. He then paused for a moment, seeming a little dazed, "I'm sorry, what was I saying then." He finished blinking twice, looking at the girl sincerely not having the brightest idea what he was saying a few moments before.

(
@Church Burning )

"Then let me refrase that. I'm sorry for bumping into you." She said, smiling, finding his insanity charming. "Allow me the pleasure of guessing. You are the child of the mad Hatter? If I'm wrong, please tell me?" She smirked, pulling her hood down.

@Tricky Emotions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back