• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High

lonecoyote

Always Confused
The sun was high in the sky for the first day of school at Ever After High. Korin laid back lazily on the back of a tree near the entrance of the school. Her hazel eyes wandering around as people began to fill into the school. Her purple striped tail swayed back and forth before resting in her lap. Her ears twitching as they picked up the sounds around her. Her ears were like dishes that could pick up anything within a 100 mile radius.

"Nya~ I wonder who I'll meet today~! I hope whoever they are, they're fun!" she said aloud, a snicker quickly following as the signature "Cheshire Cat grin" plastered itself on her face.

Korin had been going to the school for a long time so she knew almost everything there was to know about Ever After High as well as everyone.

Unlike most of the students at the school, Korin was neither Royalty nor Rebel. She was on both sides, besides her character in her fairy tail was just a minor character. She could handle following her "destiny" wasn't that big of deal to her. The only thing she wanted was someone there with her. The life of the Cheshire cat is a rather lonely one. The Cheshire cat may go around playing tricks on people, but that didn't mean she always had someone to come home to or talk to for long hours. Being lonely is the last thing she wanted in her life. So her mission at Ever After was to find the owner of her collar and hopefully get a Happily Ever After herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ebony White

||||The Daughter of Snow White||||

It was the first day of school and Ebony is getting anxious as every second passed and with every step she take. First day, the day which marks the new beggining at Ever After High, a school where they teach fairy tail characters like her to follow their destinies. Well that's what they're supposed to do here, learn how to follow their destinies and not rebel. Although a royal- a very important part of the royals actually, Ebony couldn't help but find this little "rebellion" of theirs fascinating. And....promising.

"Another day, another step to becoming Snow White." she assured herself. For some reason her anxiousness and worries are getting ahead of her again. Thoughts like, what if she isn't being a good example for others right now? What if she disapponts her parents during this school year? What if...

Ebony gave a sigh and shook her head to hopefully shook the thoughts off too and continued walking. She noticed that boys were staring at her as usual and as a heiress to the name Snow White she must wave at them and flash her teeth at them too. Some even offered to carry the books she was carrying, but yet she kindly and politely declined their offer and proceeded to enter the campus ground.

On her way, she noticed the future Cheshire Cat relaxing at a back of the tree. Korin sure is taking all this royal or rebel thing easy. While she on the other hand is stressed out and is continuously getting attacked by all her responsibilities, all her parents high expectations and all her worries. She proceeded to sit on a random bench and opened her book and started reading.

The Card Hatter

.:Son of The Mad Hatter:.

The Card Hatter started to walk along the sidewalk, he was wearing a rather large hat as usual, starting to tug on his gloves to pull it up more up his wrist. The hat, a signature for most of his family and him, blocking most of the sunlight that the would have hit his eyes. The sunlight did hit most of his face though, which included the spade that was tattooed on his cheek. He didn't have much personal luggage around him, most of it in his hat that he was wearing, much easier to watch and take care of so he didn't lose his luggage often. He finally arrived at the gate of the school, looking up at the building, the sunlight hitting his eyes indirectly, staring at the school adequately named "Ever After High".

He would pick out a card from his hat's side, flipping it so he could see the back of the card first and then the suit and number, as if there was something hidden on it and he was inspecting it. He had not reserved information as to his roommate would be, or what was their parent they had that made them come to this High school. He was going to find out today anyways so that didn't matter much. He noticed the two other future fairy tale characters in particular out of those in the court yard, one of which was in his own fairy tale, and the other in a entirely different one. He knew only one, and he could guess the other one, the one he already knew was Korin, seeing her around Wonderland and areas around the rabbits hole. And considering how the other girl who was now sitting on the bench was acting, he guessed that she could be Snow White's daughter, since he only guessed he didnt even know her name, and for the moment he didnt need to, he was still observing the card that he was holding in his hand, trying to find something in the Ace of Hearts.​

Bobby Yaga

Son of the Wicked Witch

Bobby was having a bad day. Given that he'd accidentally annoyed his aunt this morning, that was only to be expected. His mom had woken him up three times, and by the time he'd stumbled downstairs in a fog, he was late. He'd met his aunt in the kitchen, tapping her toe pointedly. She had agreed to drop him off at school on her way to work, but was obviously regretting it.

Since then, his luck had been miserable--his shoelaces kept coming untied, his zipper was broken, Merry had escaped her carrier . . .

Pro-tip: when your family consists entirely of wicked witches and warlocks, do not, I repeat, do not make your aunt late to work on the first day of school.

It's guaranteed to end poorly.

Just as this miserable thought was creeping through his head, he bumped into the top-hatted boy in front of him and went sprawling, with an ominous clatter. Pushing himself up, he saw that his backpack had inexplicably split, scattering pens, pencils, notebooks, and erasers every which way.

"Sorry," he mumbled, scrambling to collect his things. "Sorry, sorry. Mondays, y'know?"

He offered a nervous laugh, and chanced a glance at the other student--only to spot two other.

Had they noticed?

Of course they had.

Had they though?

They would now.

With heat rising in his cheeks, he couldn't bear look at any of them.

766px-Black_Cat_02812_svg_vector_nevit.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Belladonna had never been a big fan of Ever After High. The classes were boring, the royals who were obsessed with following their destinies hated her and the teachers were still trying to convince her that if she didn't follow her destiny she was going to dissapear or something. "I rather dissapear from exintance than turn into the next Maleficent" she muttered as she approached the school. Regardless of how much she disliked the school she was actually relieved to be there for the first time in her life.

The reason was that her summer had been a disaster and she was happy to be away from home and away from her family. Her mother had been mad at her because of her 'rebellion against becoming who she was meant to be' and spent the entire summer trying to convince her to become a royal. Needless to say, turning the evil witch who called herself the mistress of evil was a terrible idea. Belladonna had escaped the castle that morning and was still taking branches out of her hair and spines out of her arms from running through the forest to arrive to the school. She didn't care that her hair was a mess, she was just glad to be free for a while.

She noticed some students from other fairy tales close to the school as she got closer to the building. One of them was sitting on a tree, the other one was reading and a guy was picking up his things after bumping into a guy with a hat. She thought about helping him but quickly pushed the thought away.
"What would I say anyways?" She whispered to herself. "Hello, we don't know each other but I saw you dropping your things and I was wondering if I could help you" She mocked herself and smiled. She was about to enter the castle-like school to go to her dorm but another thought stopped her.

"Why not? I'm low on friends and if I'm trying to be a good rebel then I have to start acting how I wouldn't act in my story. If I followed my destiny I would never help someone I don't know." She kept repeating in her head as she approached the guy and stopped when she was close enough for him to hear her. "Do you... Want some help or something?" She mumbled loud enough for him to hear what she said.

Jeanie

Well it was time for school again. She didn't mind though she had done pretty well so far on keeping her lamp put away and safe. Her goal was not to be someones servant. She was apparently destined to have a many masters like her father except this time they had more then three wishes and she could never actually be from the lamp. It was annoying yes but she dealt with it. She left home saying good by to her dad and headed to school. Whoever her new roommate was she was going to have to make sure they wouldn't try to touch her lamp while she was sleeping. Her room was in her lamp so all she really needed was some where to put her lamp while she slept. So far her roommates have been pretty trusting. So she's not really worried about that. She got to school and waved at some old friends and noticed some new people. She then headed into the school. "Well! I wonder what magic will occur today!" She mailed as she heeded in with her lamp attache3d to her side.

The Card Hatter

The Card Hatter put his card back in the side of his hat when the other male bumped into him,his hat nearly falling over "Sorry, sorry. Mondays, y'know?" , the other male went down to pick up his stuff as he did the same, "Is Monday also illness then?" He said as he picked up a pen from the ground that the other male dropped, he put the pen in the male's hand before he heard another voice belonging to a girl."Do you... Want some help or something?" He may had been mad, however he wasn't stupid that he would think that she was talking to him. He wasn't one to speak for others often, as he started to continued to pick up some of his supplies. "Do you want to buy a hat, you can fit anything you want in it, and it will never rip. Hatter Guaranteed. " He might have been a fairy tale character however he was also a hat salesman, might as well ask them both if they want, a smile on his face. His hat was falling over forward, he pushed it backwards a little so it didn't fall forward.He instead then decided to take it off completely and place it on the side, stuffing his entire arm and hand inside the hat, pulling out a rake. He started to pull the scattered school items that spilled on the sidewalk and the school grounds.

Bobby Yaga

Son of the Wicked Witch

"Do you . . . Want help or something?"

Bobby froze. Willing himself to look up despite his burning cheeks, he saw an older girl with long black hair. She'd stopped a few steps away, as if hesitating to speak to him at all. Scooping his school stuff into his backpack--he stopped himself, and checked the bag over carefully. Sure enough, the brand-new backpack had mysteriously developed a hole.

The top-hat boy was looking at him too. What had he said? What was he talking about? He darted the boy a bemused look, which grew only more confused as the kid pulled an entire rake out of his hat. He used this to gather some of the more far-flung items into a pile

"I think I'm good . . ." He said, directing this towards the girl. "The rake seems to be working pretty well. But thank you. Er, both of you. I'm Bobby Yaga, by the way."

Stuffing the last of his pens into a side-pocket, he lifted the bag awkwardly in his arms to prevent everything from spilling out of the hole again. I knew I should have brought my stapler! What a way to start high school . . .

"The, ah," he stumbled awkwardly over his words. "The witch's kid? The wicked one, not--not the good one. Ahem." Realizing that he wasn't smiling properly, he put on a proper grin and wondered whether now would be a good time to try a nice cackle. Probably not. "I don't suppose either of you has a staple, or some tape or something? For the hole. In my backpack."

Cordelia & Nicholas

"Nicholas, COME ON! We're going to be late." Cordelia hitched up her elegant floral dress and walked towards their coach. The air was cold and her cheeks were flushed with red. She watched as her brother casually walked down the stairs, his hair a mess and his hands in his pockets. Nicholas's style was effortless and laid-back, fitting his mysterious image. He ran a hand through his hair responded back to her, taking advantage of his power of telepathy. "Calm down, it's only school, nothing to stress about." An irritated look flashed across Cordelia's face; "Oh Nick, this is so much more than just school! This is the first time we've been out of the palace in forever! You can't tell me you're not excited." She started to smile at the thought of making new friends. Nicholas walked of to her and sighed, lacing his arm through his sisters. "Fine, i'm a little excited." They both hopped into the pristine white car, waiting for their butler to close the door once they were in. The sophisticated man opened the door to the drivers seat and slid into the seat. "So I've heard the news! You two are going to carry your mothers legend very well. Just be sure you work hard and make friends." Nicholas grinned slightly while Cordelia absolutely beamed. "Oh Alfred, it's gonna be amazing! I've heart that almost every princess attends that that school. I'm surprised we haven't gone until now." The car pulled away and into the madness that was her kingdom. There were several people rallied outside on the streets outside of the palace. They're angry voices bounced against the windows of their coach. "OVERTHROW THE PALACE. MAY THE WHITE'S LEGACY END." People yelled and booed as the twins carriage passed by. Nicholas bit his lip and They both desperately hope that the new school would allow them to restart their messed up lives.

Moments later, their coach pulled up in front of the large school building. Nicholas gazed up at the ivory building, admiring the architecture. He smoothed down his black jacket and fixed his hair. Him and his sister were known for making elaborate entrances. They both looked each other up and down, making sure they were both picture perfect. With one final nod, they waved Alfred goodbye and walked towards the building. They pushed open the door and held their heads high, emitting an aura of elegance and royalty. Cordelia gently pushed back her pale bangs. She frowned as she observed all of the Rebels.
"Don't look like that, try to be nice. This our chance to change." Cordelia smiled at her brother, taking in the extent of his words. This was their chance...

Belladonna took a few steps towards the two guys after she received an answer from the one who had dropped his things. She thought using the rake to move the school supplies was a strange way to move things, especially school supplies but who was she to judge a complete stranger? Besides, pulling random things out of a hat was a pretty awesome and helpful ability to have.

She smiled when Bobby introduced himself as the son of the wicked witch. He probably knew how annoying, horrible and even scary in extreme situations was living with an evil witch. "I'm Belladonna Thorn" she said confidently, not bothering to tell them who her mother was. She really wanted to have friends this year and some people had even stopped talking to her after they learned who her mother was and who she was supposed to become, not like it was going to happen.

Still, if she didn't tell them who her mother was then the risk of them finding out another way was bigger and she didn't know if they would take those news well.
"Daughter of Maleficent" she mumbled as she opened her own bag and searched for some tape. After searching for the tape for a while she finally found it and gave it to Bobby with a smirk. "Cool hat" she said looking at the other guy.

The Card Hatter

The Card Hatter believed he finished pulling all the school supplies from the outermost areas the school supplies could have fallen and spilled from the males bag who started to introduce himself as the Wicked Witch of the West's son, Bobby Yaga. He didn't have to ask if he was caught up in the Rebel and Royal nonsense, nobody would want to become like that at least in his honest opinion.

He then looked at the girl as she started to introduce herself and told who was her parent that made her go to this school, for fairy tale characters, and again it was obvious for him as for what she was. It seemed that every fairy tale villain's offspring wanted to change for the better, or perhaps worse if things don't go to their plain.
So, he thought looking at the two, Belladonna and Bobby, he thought their names. He wouldn't say it word for word as he never does, "I am The Card Hatter," He said flipping his hat back on with his rake back inside, which clattered at the bottom of the hat. "Those who don't like their family, usually seem to hold onto them." He said, they were probably not going to understand that, not many people do understand anyways.

Belladonna instantly knew who Card Hatter was as soon as he said his name. She thought it was surprising that she hadn't known he was the son of the mad hatter until now since he had given a few obvious signals, the biggest one being the hat. She didn't want to ask if they were Rebels or a Royal since they hadn't asked and she didn't want to make the conversation uncomfortable for everyone. Bobby seemed like someone who could be a Rebel, he seemed nice and his mother was the Wicked Witch while the Card Hatter seemed like someone who could be a Royal, Why wouldn't he? His father was not evil and he was pretty similar to his father. There was also the possibility of him being one of those students who simply didn't care about Royals or Rebels, something she found admirable and the reason she liked most students who didn't care at all.

She couldn't quite understand the next thing he'd said after introducing himself so she decided to ignore it, it was not like she had all day to figure out what a comment from a fellow student meant not to mention not finding the answer could drive her crazy with curiosity and curiosity killed the cat after all. She looked around the area and noticed most students were already heading inside the school. She though about going inside and leaving the others but then remembered the reason she was talking to them was because she wanted to make friends and leaving would probably ruin her chances. "So...um... I think we're supposed to go inside now"

EBONY WHITE

~||THE DAUGHTER OF SNOW WHITE||~

Ebony noticed the small group and it seems like they're getting along well just a few steps ahead of her. She smiled at them and it went wider when she thought about making variety of friends. With small steps, she approached them elegantly.

"Hello." she sent them her most flashy of smile and a small wave of her hand, while at the same time pressing her book to her chest. "What a pleasant way to start the day right? Making friends and helping one another. Isn't it lovely?" well, there she goes again, Ebony with all her pleasant and good-vibes speech, doing her best to try and act like a proper princess. 'Wait a spell! I forgot to introduce myself, ugh how could I even forget that? Oh and did I just stutter on that last part of my sentence? No right? Right? Did I? I didn't right? Do they think I'm weird now?' she thought to herself. But the truth is there wasn't any single stutter and what's more she actually sounded normal and if not normal, confident of herself even.

"Anyways, my name is Ebony White and you're probably the mad hatter's son," she pointed at the guy with a large hat, "Maleficent's daughter," and then to the girl, "-and last but not the least, son of the wicked witch!" then to Bobby. She knew that he was going to be her roommate, well of course. Ebony has always been well-informed with everything and does her best to know the latest happenings. It's something that her father taught her so she can become a great ruler someday, like her mom. But she sure hope they didn't find her creepy or a stalker.

Bobby Yaga

Son of the Wicked Witch

Bobby gave the Card Hatter a long look.

. . . Hatter. Well that explains a lot.

The top hat for starters.

Unsure how to reply to the cryptic message, he smiled with relief as Belladonna ignored it altogether. Nodding along with her suggestion--the last thing he wanted was to be late to classes on the first day (though if the evil eye was still on him he wouldn't have much choice about it)--he turned to go.

The pale, dark-haired girl drew his attention like a magnet. Her tiny steps tap-tapping on the pavement announced her presence, but her distinctive looks identified her clearly well before she opened her perfect red lips.

Hair as black as a raven's wing, skin as white as snow. Who but Snow White--no, Ebony White. His roommate.

She spoke like a proper princess, full of grace and joy and good-will. Looks the part, sounds the part, and she'll play the part too. Is she looking forward to that? Seven dwarves, poisoned apples, handsome princes . . . Happily ever after. Maybe she's looking forward to that las bit. Getting it all over with. I know I am.

Blinking suddenly, he realized he hadn't been quite listening to her! What was she saying?

"--and last but not least, son of the wicked witch!" She finished, turning her sparkling, smiling eyes on him. Trying not to shrink, he cleared his throat, clutching his backpack to his chest.

"Bobby, actually," he said, running a hand through his graying hair. If Ebony was distinctive, he was unmistakable to anyone with the scantest knowledge of fairytales. At least his skin wasn't wrinkled or green. Yet. "I mean, you can call me 'Bobby'. I think we're roommates, aren't we?"

Cordelia & Nicholas

Cordelia's eyes fell upon a group of students, one of them standing out from the others. Her eye's widened at the sight of Ebony White. It was her first year here yet she knew almost everyone's name. Nick tapped her shoulder, "If you're planning on going over there then you better be nice." Nicholas knew his sister well, well enough to know that she saw the perky fair skinned princess as competition. Cordelia was used to being the best; she wasn't a brat, she was just determined to carry out the family legacy. "Don't worry, i'm going to be nice this year." Cordelia's head started to pound from the telepathy which was unusual. It normally took several hours for the headaches to stark kicking in. Nickolas sighed and decided to follow Cordelia over to the group. He smirked, slightly, as he caught sight of Belladonna. By the looks of her, she was definitely a rebel. Despite their obvious differences, Nicholas immediately saw her as someone he could get along with. Before he could say anything, Cordelia piped up. "Hello there, i'm Cordelia and this is my brother, Nicholas." This was pretty much their routine; Cordelia introducing them and Nicholas smiling in response. Nick simply nodded, his eyes still curiously glued to Belladonna. Cordelia was smiling radiantly; she reflected the image of beauty.

Belladonna sighed as more people began joining the group. One of them was Ebony White, the perfect image of a true Royal and princess. She was not surprised that Ebony knew who her mother was and she probably knew she was a Rebel. Most children with bad destinies as the villains of their story were Rebels after all, no one wanted to be hated by everyone then loose and be doomed to a horrible and chaotic future. She wouldn't admit it under any circumstance but she was jealous of Royals, they weren't hated by others because they wanted to follow their destinies and most of them had good futures with mountains of gold, handsome princes and beautiful princesses.

After Ebony finished speaking she simply nodded and crossed her arms. "I'm Belladonna" She said casually and pulled up her long, black sleeve to read what she had written down in her arm. She had written down her schedule for the next of the school year so she wouldn't forget it but had forgotten to clean it after she had memorized it on the way to school. She didn't need to read it again but she wanted to have something to look at when the twins arrived. Their appearance screamed Royals and members of an important family from wherever they came from. The reason she felt so awkward was because the male, Nicholas had his eyes glued to her and she simply couldn't understand why. "Is it because I'm a Rebel?" She wondered as she stopped pretending to read her schedule and looked at the twins with a fake but convincing smile. "Hey, I'm Belladonna. Nice to meet you"

The Card Hatter

The Card Hatter frowned as both of them ignored his words, although that was better than both of them judging him. He then glanced at the older girl that was walking towards the group of three, well almost everyone was older than him it seemed that was in the group that grew larger. When Ebony White came along to join them, and spoke in what seemed to him a well rehearsed speech. He gave a small wave in acknowledgment for the next "Snow White", due to her introduction and greeting. This greeting also confirmed who he thought she was when he first noticed her.

When two others, who seemed like siblings, he blinked twice as he recognized them both as the daughter and son of the White Queen and King, soon after they confirmed their titles when they spoke their names,Cordelia and Nicholas. He gave a small bow, after all if he did write his name in the book, he would be working for them, or at least they will be using him in the chess game of wonderland. He was a White Pawn in that story. "Nice to meet you three, I am The Card Hatter, " He said again. He started to walk, after all they were going to get going into Ever After High before the three entered the small group.

Fane - Son of Dracula:

Was he really destined to be a blood sucking, well-dressed mad scientist, blessed with riches and pronounced luck with beautiful young women; all to be ended by a fight with a person who could change into the form of a dog? Fane was one of the children who could care less what his destiny held for him. He sided with the rebels simply out of sport, but his actual preference on which path he followed was neither. While most children at the school fought and troubled over the need to be the exact carbon copy of their Fairytail parents or the perfect exact opposite; he hoped instead to become his own immortal, free of following in his insane, creature-like father’s footsteps but not straying too far from the intelligence, luxurious taste and owning his own castle and what not. But he knew only time would tell, there was still much more to his story.

A color only that could be described as the reflection of blue water across the glaciers, Fane’s bright eyes moved across the old, damp and slightly stained pages of,
The History of Tom Jones, a foundling. A picaresque novel from the 1700’s pulled directly out of his father’s library. It was actually one of his favorites he’d read so far, with the old style of writing and detail as well as the adult themes. He sat in the windowless corner of the library, alone, reading to pass the time before classes began.

No doubt the rest of the students were gathering in the sunny courtyard, greeting old friends and new students trying to find new ones. Against his will, Fane could hear some of the pointless conversations briefly as people walked outside on the other side of the wall.

“Oh he looks even cuter this year!!”

“I know!! But there are so many new princesses, we don’t stand a chance!”

Surely they were talking about the child of one of the famous princes. Checking the time on his silver watch, he closed his book and stood up slowly, re-tucking in his long sleeved, white button up shirt, the buttons were made from pearl with silver circled around the edges, into his dark jeans. Even as he walked out into the marble floored hall with his black boots, Fane’s steps were smooth and silent, only making a sound when softly murmuring ‘Excuse me’ as he passed giggling girls who walked in groups blocking the entire hallway.

Arianna - Daughter of Artemis and Orion:

“It’s a lovely day out don’t you think?” A girl spoke, a hint of excitement could be heard in the young voice. Arianna walked onto Ever After High grounds for the first time this school year, no longer the ‘fresh meat’ but with some experience under her belt and even a tad bit of confidence in herself. Seemingly alone, unless of course someone looked down at her shoulder bag and noticed the small squirrel hitching a ride on the top, sitting and holding the strap with both of its small paws as it squeaked its response.

‘The sun is nice. But there are lots of humans on the grass today.'

“You say that like it’s a bad thing!” A soft giggle escaped her lips as she got sideways glances from a couple of her fellow students who assumed the girl was talking to herself while other’s seemed to recognize her from the previous year and only shrugged it off.

'Not all are good to us like you.' The little squirrel commented back seeming displeased.

“Oh hush,” She chastised, “There are plenty of nice people, and they just don’t talk or give you nuts, so you run from them.” She finished, still with a near perfect, sparkling smile plastered on her face. Animals were always very straight forward and simple minded with their thoughts and communication. Occasionally you could teach smarter animals new words but only with lots of practice and determination. Although, animals with larger brains like horses, lions and even owls could carry on a full discussion, having an intelligent conversation with a squirrel that went passed “good, bad and food” was pretty much impossible; but they were still playful and cute, and if you gave them a treat, would let you pet them.

The squirrel squeaked in agreement before Ari came to a stop out front of the main building. Staring up at the school it sent a random, nervous shock through her as she picked up her little friend and brought him up near her face.

“There will be lots of humans now. It is our learning season. Avoid the bad ones and only take treats if they smell right.” She spoke, a bit sternly, before lowering him to the ground where he could spring back to the safety of the trees.

Quickly making sure her golden hair pins had stayed in place, she took a deep breath before walking up the first steps of the school entrance. She wasn’t sure what to expect this year, other than she was thankful the wretched daughter of Ursula had graduated last year and wouldn’t be around to bully her at the fact of ‘Not being an actual Fairytail or Royal Princess’ but mainly for still choosing the side of the Royals. The girl had been a Rebel, which fit her demeanor to a T, she could have been their mascot. For that reason Ari held a tiny resentment for the Rebels, but she also knew that not all of them could be that way. Maybe this year her entire view would change? Only time could tell….

EBONY WHITE

~||||The Daughter of Snow White||||~

Ebony continued smiling at the others as if she was confident at all. But when Bobby looked down for a moment and corrected her, she fought the urge to gasp and quickly kneel down and apologize. But that's not very princess-like, not very Snow White like! What would her parents say to her if they heard about it. So Ebony continued looking calm, "Alright Bobby, nice seeing you today. And to answer your question yes! I am pleased to be your roommate." But what if he's not pleased to be my roommate? What if he actually doesn't like me? What if he's one of those that finds me annoying? Her thoughts once again attacked her silently and she refused to let others show any sign about it. Then Belladona introduced herself to her looking disinterested, Ebony thought it's her fault again and she felt nervous to greet her.

That was until the twins arrived and approached them. Ebony smiled back, the sister was pretty and the brother is just the same, but instead a male. "Hello, Cordelia and Nicholas." she gave the siblings small waves, "You guys looks fair today." she beamed up. Their appearance is screaming royal to her, but she didn't gave them a compliment because she thinks they're royals but instead because they just look simply pretty.

"Hi Card Hatter." she greeted just before he turns and walks away and looks like he's about to enter the school.

Bobby Yaga

Son of the Wicked Witch

As Cordelia and Nicholas introduced themselves, the crowd seemed to shift. Belladonna looked at something on her arm, the Hatter made a walking introduction, and Bobby looked away, picking at the hole in his backpack. They were just so--perfect. Standing next to them, he felt the urge to straighten his shirt, fix his hair, buy a better pair of shoes, and iron his jeans all at once. Torn between these choices, he set on staying as still as possible out of some rodent-like instinct that if he didn't move, they wouldn't notice him.

Rebel? He looked up sharply at Belladonna. So it was true. He'd overheard from his mother that there was some trouble at the school, but he'd assumed it had died down, or that it wouldn't affect him somehow. But the daughter of Maleficient herself was taking a stand--for the wrong side!

How could Ebony be so peppy? There were so many objections to them rooming together--didn't she mind that she was rooming with a villain? Never mind a boy. Let alone a failed witch who couldn't even control his own curses. He wondered--not for the first time--whether there'd been some mistake. At the very least, the administration must have thought he was a girl based on his role.

"I--I didn't mean that," he said, confused and blushing at the accusation. Had he meant that? "I was just--confirming. That there wasn't another, um, 'Ebony White', you know. Like maybe 'Ebony' was your younger brother . . . Oh! But it's nice to meet you, really it is."

He tried to smile, but gave a panicked grimace instead.

"Shouldn't we be going? I don't want to be late for Geografairy . . ."

Korin watched as people quickly began to fill in. She noted which stories certain people were from and who their parents were.

"Nya~ So many people." she purred out, standing up and looking at everyone before walking to a group of them. She recognized the son of the Mad Hatter. Hell, her father and his were actually good friends. She looked at how elegant some of the people in the group looked and how some just blended into them. Her ears twitched and her tail swayed back and forth. She decided to introduce herself because that's what she did. She threw her hands up as she greeted them.

"Nya~! Welcome to Ever After High! I am Korin Cheshire, daughter of the Cheshire Cat! If you ever need help with anything, please do not hesitate to come to me!" she purred out, her voice was as smooth as silk as she talked. She took note of the fairy tails in front of her.

The daughter of Snow, the twins of the White Queen, son of the Hatter, son of the wicked witch, and lastly, the daughter of Maleficent.

She was not at all intimidated by any of them. Rather, she was intrigued by them. They looked like an interesting group that Korin would be having fun playing with.

Then the speakers that were placed on the outside of the school began to make a noise.

"Students! Welcome to Ever After High! Please, make your way to the Charmitorium where we will hold an Orientation! From everyone at Ever After, we are pleased to have you!" Headmistress Donovan announced.

Korin smiled and jumped happily, her favorite part of the day was Orientation after all since she was in charge of it.

@Everyone

Belladonna repeated what Headmistress Donovan announced with a low, mocking tone. One of the worst moments of the school year was the Orientation, or at least it was bad for most Rebels. "Can't wait to fall asleep during the 'Learning how to properly follow your destiny' speech" She said quietly, remembering most people around her were Royals and hoping they hadn't listened to her negative opinions about the Orientation. The last thing she needed was participating in a fight and making her mother mad at her for not winning a fight against a bunch of Royals, they seemed like good people anyways. She smiled at Korin and pulled down her sleeve. She was an interesting and friendly character, just like some of the others in the small group they were slowly forming. She took a few steps back and waited for the others to start moving towards the Charmitorioum so she could go with them and not loose a golden opportunity to get to meet students that were not troublemakers like the other Rebels she hung out with the previous year. Breaking so many rules did not help anyone, especially herself.

Looking up from his sketch book as an announcement came over the speakers Radley sighed and pushed himself off the wall he had leant against to wait for the crowd to pass. Slipping his book into his messenger back he began to make his way to the charmitorium. Normally he liked orientation but after waking up early he wasn't in a very good mood at all.

Cordelia & Nicholas

Cordelia jumped a little at the loud announcement. She was always getting startled or frightened, it was part of her fragile demeanor. She nodded and smiled at all of her new acquaintances before walking towards the Charmitrorium. Belladona was already two steps ahead of her so Cordelia followed, slightly unsure of where the room was located. Nicholas's voice floated into her head, "Do you trust that Belladona girl?" It hadn't taken long for Nicholas to realize that she was the daughter of Maleficent. The girls dark hair and piercing eyes easily gave it away. Cordelia was taking in his question, actually giving it some consideration. " I suppose so. I mean, she's a rebel so it's not like we'll be hanging around her much." Nicholas frowned his face at his sisters response. It was his intention to meet new people and maybe even forget about his title, not to immediately dismiss people. "Cordelia, what happened to being nice?" Cordelia resisted the urge to turn around and yell at him. She simply kept walking, pushing past the herd of students. There were a few faces who popped out at her; she even thought she spotted the son of Cinderella. They soon found them selves standing inside of the large and elaborate auditorium. "This place reminds me of the castle" she whispered, pleased to have a little luxury. If this was just the auditorium, then she was more than ready to see the rest of the school.

Fable walked up the stairs to her new life as a high school student. As much as she tried to push off coming here, the green haired dragon could not avoid it. Twisting the ear of her bunny, she gave it a quick kiss on the nose before opening up her small bag and placing it inside. "I don't want to get noticed more than I already have to," she told the bunny before zipping the bag up and putting it back on her back. "Please protect me, mother," she called to the sky before entering the school.

The halls seemed rather empty, probably due to the announcement she had heard before she entered. "Thank you, super good hearing," she smiled slightly before she headed off to find the Charmitorium. Fable happened to be use to navigating having traveled so many placed by her lonesome that she came upon the charmitorium with ease. She looked around her before taking a deep breath and placing her hand on the door handle. It was cold against her warm hand, but it was slightly soothing and a welcome change.

"I don't want to go in," she grumbled to herself as she started to chew on her bottom lip. "Please don't make me," Fable whispered as her body started to shiver and she could feel the hiccups coming on. "Calm yourself, Fable," the purple eyed girl told herself as she started to fret about the possible burning of the door before she even managed to make a good image of herself. Soon her heart rate went down as she closed her eyes that were already shielded by her green hair. "We can do this," she told herself as she opened the door prepared for the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back