• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High: Rewritten (Reboot)

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    [Your character name here]
    School Application Acceptance

Dear [Your student's name here],

As many of you receiving this letter more than likely know, it is that special time in every fairy tale child's life when their parent finally passes the torch down to them and they learn to perfectly take on the part their parent once played at our highly capable school so that they are able to walk confidently upon the stage and pledge themselves to their story with great amounts of dignity on the long awaited ''Legacy Day''.

Quite a few of you probably have been anticipating this letter's eventual arrival and I bet that you are truly ecstatic to be able to finally attend our classes and properly prepare for your future ''occupations'' as storybook heroes, villains, princesses, and various other roles such as those.

Anyway, I'm not looking to talk your head off so I am cutting this rather short. I will be looking forward to seeing the lot of you this year and I hope that your day is pleasant one.

Sincerely,
    ''The Author''

Last edited:
I didnt finish the show but what I got from it was pretty nice. Im interested. :bishiesparklesl:

And if we're claiming might I claim the Son of Cupid??

Oh! I am so in! can I claim the daughter of the Cheshire cat?
im sorry, giza actually wanted to play the daughter of the cheshire cat and i forgot to add it. you can ask her about playing a sibling!

Oh, I used to love EAH!

Could I possibly claim the Son of Sleeping Beauty?
sure!

I didnt finish the show but what I got from it was pretty nice. Im interested. :bishiesparklesl:

And if we're claiming might I claim the Son of Cupid??
you got it!

im sorry, giza actually wanted to play the daughter of the cheshire cat and i forgot to add it. you can ask her about playing a sibling!

sure!

you got it!
kk!
Gizaira Gizaira Hey you alright if make like a another daughter for the Cheshire cat? I could make like a little sister.

Eh, I don't know. What do you have in mind for her?
basically this:
Pandora is a caring individual with a big heart and a bright perspective. She's also a bit crazy or how she likes to put it, mad. A bit of a late thinker, she sometimes gets distracted or absent-minded; especially when food is involved. She is a big-eater and can usually be swayed by food, if not trying to steal it from others. Though she seems to be on the side of good her actions sometimes tend to be highly questionable. She sometimes can have a cruel sense of humor.

If this personality is to similar to what your doing I can change it around.

basically this:
Pandora is a caring individual with a big heart and a bright perspective. She's also a bit crazy or how she likes to put it, mad. A bit of a late thinker, she sometimes gets distracted or absent-minded; especially when food is involved. She is a big-eater and can usually be swayed by food, if not trying to steal it from others. Though she seems to be on the side of good her actions sometimes tend to be highly questionable. She sometimes can have a cruel sense of humor.

If this personality is to similar to what your doing I can change it around.
Go for it, I wouldn't mind that.

Could I have the Daughter of the Little Mermaid and the Son of Alice?

Necromantic Necromantic
Mind if I get in on this? I'd like the child of Elsa if that's okay.
elsa is not acceprable, as shes a disney princess, not from any classic literature. im willing to accept things like... the next dracula, dr. frankenstein, or other things like that, given how alice in wonderland is in eah, but not modern disney princesses. i can help you find a fairytale with an ice queen, though!

next couple days? ill get the character creation up tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back