• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: Rewritten Characters

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules for CS
1. You aren't required to use the format I provide, but you are required to include 99% of the information. Things like weight, friends, crush, and body type are optional. Rule of thumb, if it looks important, include it.
2. At least one picture is required, due to the fact that characters only having descriptions is a pet peeve of mine. If you need help finding a fitting faceclaim, just ask! I don't bite unless you ask, fam.
3. No over powered characters. We are highschoolers, no Gods-to-be that can come in and destroy the fucking school. That ain't gonna fly.
4. Don't make a sibling for any character without asking the roleplayer before hand, and don't make siblings for them at all if somebody isn't already playing them. The only exceptions are if they're story related, such as Cinderella having two step siblings or The Little Mermaid having seven siblings. No playing the Sea Witch and forcing The Little Mermaid to be your sibling, that is a no-go.
5. If you need any help, just ask Gizaira Gizaira or me!
6. If you don't want to use the provided sheet, it's up to you to make your own. I'm a person with a real life, I can't stop to rewrite my format without the code. I'm on a phone.​

• Name:

Birthday:
    (Month and Day, don't include the year)

(Male? Female? Trans? Trap? Attack Helicopter?)

Sexuality:
    (If it's something strange and obscure like Omnisexual, please... Provide an explanation. What the fuck does Omnisexual even mean?)

Story:
    (The story your character is from, simple. Please provide a link if it's an obscure one. If your character is from mythology, put the folklore or something.)

Role:
    (Their story role)

Royal or Rebel?:
    (Royal, Rebel, Roybel, titles are too mainstream and you're trying to be a hipster?)

Reason for being a Royal or Rebel:
    (Why does your character feel that way about their destiny? Include their actual feelings about their destiny, no generic "She's a royal because she's a princess" or anything like that)

• Name:

(26+, unless it's like, a special case. Like a toy brought to life or something.)

Birthday:

Sexuality:
    (If it's something strange and obscure like Omnisexual, please... Provide an explanation. What the fuck does Omnisexual even mean?)

Story:
    (The story your character is from, simple. Please provide a link if it's an obscure one. If your character is from mythology, put the folklore or something.)

Role:
    (Their story role)

Subject they teach:
    (Reference the class list. Or they could be a counselor, or something like that.)

Opinion on Rebels:
    (Do they support them trying to find their own destinies? Think they should get over it and accept their role in life?)

Do they live on Campus?

Code:
[row][column=span2]

[img]PUT A CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img][/column]
[column=span4]
[tabs]
[tab=Basics]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
(15-18)

[b]Birthday:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
(Their story role)

[b]Royal or Rebel?:[/b]
(Royal, Rebel, Roybel, titles are too mainstream and you're trying to be a hipster?)

[b]Reason for being a Royal or Rebel:[/b]
(Why does your character feel that way about their destiny? Include their actual feelings about their destiny, no generic "She's a royal because she's a princess" or anything like that)[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=In Depth]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Moral Alignment:[/b]
True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,Lawful Neutral | Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good, |Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Lawful Evil. Pick whichever one you think fits your character most. If you have questions concerning the alignments don't be afraid to ask them.

[b]Personality:[/b]
(At least a paragraph, a description of how your character acts. Doesn't have to be too in depth, I just don't want any two sentence personalities

[b]Hearts Desire:[/b]
(What your character desires most in life)

[b]Likes:[/b]
(What your character likes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(What your character dislikes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Fears:[/b]
(What your character fears. At least two.)

[b]Magic touch:[/b]
(What did you inherit from your parent? Please, if they have some sort of OP power, make it weaker than their parent's. They don't have their destinies yet.)[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Physical Description]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Height:[/b]
(Both centimeters and feet. If you can't convert that, just put one and I'll do it for you.)

[b]Weight:[/b]
(Both kilograms and pounds. Like before, if you can't convert, just put one down and I'll do it for you)

[b]Build:[/b]
(Muscular? Thin like the twig? Put that here.)

[b]Scars:[/b]
(Any scars can go here)

[b]Hair:[/b]
(Colour, a rough descrition of the style, shit like that)

[b]Eye colour:[/b]
(Self explanitory)

[b]Preferred clothes:[/b]
(Picture, description, whatever you like)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=School related]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Favorite Subject:[/b]
(Refer to the classes list.)

[b]Least Favorite Subject:[/b]
(Refer to the classes list.)

[b]Best Subject:[/b]
(Doesn't necessarily have to be their favorite subject)

[b]Worst Subject:[/b]
(Same for the above. Doesn't have to be their least favorite subject.)

[b]Roommate:[/b]
(I'll tell you who you'll be rooming with later but just leave this as ''to be decided'' for the time being)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Relationships]
[scroll=400px]
(Delete this line, this tab can be left blank for the most part, but you can also establish pre-relationships.)
[b]Friends:[/b]
(Please update as more friends are made)

[b]BFFA:[/b]
(No being your own BFFA. You can have more than one.)

[b]Enemies:[/b]
(Please update as more enemies are made)

[b]Crush:[/b]
(Please update as your character develops a crush. No crushing on your own characters)

[b]Significant Other(s):[/b]
(Fill in whenever you have one or more than one. Be polygamous if you want idc)

[b]Family:[/b]
(Remember, your parents aren't the original storybook characters, so please give them their own name and all. OG Snow White is long dead, guys.)
[/scroll][/tab][/tabs][/column]

[column=span2]
[img]PUT A CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img][/column][/row]
Code:
[row][column=span3]
[img]put an image here[/img]
[/column]
[column=span5]
[tabs]
[tab=Basics]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
(26+, unless it's like, a special case. Like a toy brought to life or something.)

[b]Birthday:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Story:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
(Their story role)

[b]Subject they teach:[/b]
(Reference the class list. Or they could be a counselor, or something like that.)

[b]Opinion on Rebels:[/b]
(Do they support them trying to find their own destinies? Think they should get over it and accept their role in life?)

[b]Do they live on Campus?[/b]
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=In Depth]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Moral Alignment:[/b]
True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,Lawful Neutral | Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Good, |Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil, Lawful Evil. Pick whichever one you think fits your character most. If you have questions concerning the alignments don't be afraid to ask them.

[b]Personality:[/b]
(At least a paragraph, a description of how your character acts. Doesn't have to be too in depth, I just don't want any two sentence personalities

[b]Hearts Desire:[/b]
(What your character desires most in life)

[b]Likes:[/b]
(What your character likes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
(What your character dislikes. At least three, preferably more)

[b]Fears:[/b]
(What your character fears. At least two.)

[b]Magic touch:[/b]
(Unlike students, theirs would be fully developed. Because of this, I'm forbidding Gods from being teachers, unless they're like... Minor Gods. If they could have the power to destroy the school, don't use them)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Physical Description]
[scroll=400px]
[b]Height:[/b]
(Both centimeters and feet. If you can't convert that, just put one and I'll do it for you.)

[b]Weight:[/b]
(Both kilograms and pounds. Like before, if you can't convert, just put one down and I'll do it for you)

[b]Build:[/b]
(Muscular? Thin like the twig? Put that here.)

[b]Scars:[/b]
(Any scars can go here)

[b]Hair:[/b]
(Colour, a rough descrition of the style, shit like that)

[b]Eye colour:[/b]
(Self explanitory)

[b]Preferred clothes:[/b]
(Picture, description, whatever you like)
[/scroll][/tab]
[tab=Relationships]
[scroll=400px]
(Delete this line, this tab can be left blank for the most part, but you can also establish pre-relationships.)
[b]Friends:[/b]
(Please update as more friends are made)

[b]BFFA:[/b]
(No being your own BFFA. You can have more than one.)

[b]Enemies:[/b]
(Please update as more enemies are made)

[b]Crush:[/b]
(Please update as your character develops a crush. No crushing on your own characters)

[b]Significant Other(s):[/b]
(Fill in whenever you have one or more than one. Be polygamous if you want idc)

[b]Family:[/b]
(Parents, siblings, children? Pets?)
[/scroll][/tab][/tabs][/column][/row]

Last edited:

• Yuki White

megane_ritsu_by_cu_ry-d90a712.jpg

• Name:
      "I'm... Yuki White. Nice to meet you"
      Yuki White

Birthday:
      "December 12th."
      December 12

Male

Sexuality:
      "Ah... Well... I have a girlfriend..."
      Homoflexible. He's far more interested in men, so his likelyhood of wanting to date a girl is low, but he's still had a couple crushes on girls.

Story:
      "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. It's... An honour to be in it."
      Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Role:
      "I'm... The next Snow White. A role... I wear with pride."
      Snow White

Royal or Rebel?:
      "I'm a Royal... Why would I want to change my fate?
      Royal

"Uhm... Well..."
      Yuki actually hates the idea of going along with his story, but pretends he does because it's what society expects from him. His family has a reputation to keep up, and he doesn't want to upset his mothers, though he's actually not sure what they have to say about him disliking his destiny. He's never asked them. Nonetheless, he has a perfect destiny set out for him, so he'll pretend he's happy with it.

Sakuma.Ritsu.full.1947268.jpg

Last edited:
Rubin Pax

Test number 2.jpg

• Name:
    Rubin Pax

Birthday:
    2/12

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Cupid

Role:
    Cupid

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Rubi believes that a person should love who they want to love, no matter who they are. Fate should have no say in what your heart wants. Even though he has no issues with his fate and actually likes it quiet a bit, he would be willing to give it up for the sake of love.

My beautiful boi.jpg

Last edited:
[class=container] width: 100%; padding-top: calc( (3 / 7) * 100%); position: relative; --color-1: rgb(236, 225, 147); --bg-color-1: rgb(59, 45, 44); --bg-color-2: rgb(186,78,81); --bg-color-3: rgb(223, 203, 180); [/class] [class=colorC] --color-1: rgb(149, 112, 87); [/class] [class=flex] width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class=imageholder] width: calc( 3 / 7 * 100%); height: 100%; box-sizing:border-box; position: relative; transform-style: preserve-3d; flex: 0 0 auto; [/class] [class=rightside] flex: 1 0 auto; position: relative; [/class] [class=tabholder] position: absolute; max-height: 5%; height: auto; bottom: 70%; left: -5%; border: 3px solid var(--color-1); border-bottom-width: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius: 20px; padding: 3px 10px 3px 10px; font-size: calc( 6px + (20 - 6) * (100vh - 200px) / (1280 - 200) ); color: var(--color-1); transition: color 3s, border-color 3s; white-space: nowrap; [/class] [class=button] display: inline; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=content] width: 100%; height: 65%; left:-5%; bottom: 5%; position: absolute; [/class] [class=contentHolder] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 100%; border-top: 3px solid var(--color-1); border-bottom: 3px solid var(--color-1); color: var(--color-1); transition: color 3s, border-color 3s; padding-top: 3px; overflow:hidden; transform-style: preserve-3D; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=contentBox] width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; left:0; overflow:hidden; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility: hidden; transition: transform 3s ease-out .5s, -webkit-transform 3s ease-out .5s; [/class] [class=contentFix] position: relative; height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-Y: scroll; padding-right: 100px; [/class] [class=contentSpin] -webkit-transform: rotateY(.5turn); transform: rotateY(.5turn); [/class] [class=backgroundContainer] display: flex; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; transform: translateZ(-1000px); [/class] [class=backgroundPanel] flex-grow: 1; height: 100%; position: relative; [/class] [class=PanelA] height:100%; width:100%; position: absolute; top:0; left:0; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility: hidden; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); [/class] [class=PanelB] height:100%; width: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; left:0; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility: hidden; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); [/class] [class=PanelC] height:100%; width:100%; position: absolute; top:0; left:0; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility: hidden; background-color: var(--bg-color-3); [/class] [class=panelSpin] transform: rotateY(.5turn); [/class] [class=HeartsContainer] width: 100%; height: 25%; position: relative; [/class] [class=square] transition: all 3s ease-out; display: block; position: absolute; width: auto; font-size: calc( 6px + (20 - 6) * (100vh - 200px) / (1280 - 200) ); [/class] [class=squareImage] right: 10%; top: 20%; z-index: 9; color: #6f4e37; [/class] [class=square1] top: 50%; left: 0%; color: #9f8574; [/class] [class=square2] top: 20%; left: 15%; color: #cfc0b7; [/class] [class=square3] bottom: 10%; left: 40%; color: #876955; [/class] [class=square4] top: 40%; left: 60%; color: #b7a295; [/class] [class=square5] bottom: 30%; right: 10%; color: #e7dfdb; [/class] [class=squareTab1] display: inline; position: absolute; transition: 3s ease-out; [/class] [class=squareTab2] display: inline; position: absolute; transition: 3s ease-out; [/class] [class=squareTab3] display: inline; position: absolute; transition: 3s ease-out; [/class] [class=spin] transform: rotateY(5turn); [/class] [class=spinHeartImage] transition: transform 3s ease-out; [/class] [class=spinHeart1] transition: transform 3s ease-out .25s; [/class] [class=spinHeart2] transition: transform 3s ease-out .5s; [/class] [class=spinHeart3] transition: transform 3s ease-out .75s; [/class] [class=spinHeart4] transition: transform 3s ease-out 1s; [/class] [class=spinHeart5] transition: transform 3s ease-out 1.25s; [/class] [class=spinHeartTab1] transition: transform 3s ease-out .275s; [/class] [class=spinHeartTab2] transition: transform 3s ease-out .525s; [/class] [class=spinHeartTab3] transition: transform 3s ease-out .775s; [/class] [script=square] set squareImageIsSpun 0 set square1IsSpun 0 set square2IsSpun 0 set square3IsSpun 0 set square4IsSpun 0 set square5IsSpun 0 set squareTab1IsSpun 0 set squareTab2IsSpun 0 set squareTab3IsSpun 0 [/script] [script class=squareImage on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeartImage if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (addClass spin) (removeClass spin) if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (set squareImageIsSpun 1) (set squareImageIsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=square1 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeart1 if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin) (removeClass spin) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (set square1IsSpun 1) (set square1IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=square2 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeart2 if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square2) (removeClass spin square2) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (set square2IsSpun 1) (set square2IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=square3 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeart3 if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square3) (removeClass spin square3) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (set square3IsSpun 1) (set square3IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=square4 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeart4 if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square4) (removeClass spin square4) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (set square4IsSpun 1) (set square4IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=square5 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeart5 if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square5) (removeClass spin square5) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (set square5IsSpun 1) (set square5IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=squareTab1 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeartTab1 if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin) (removeClass spin) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab1IsSpun 1) (set squareTab1IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=squareTab2 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeartTab2 if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin) (removeClass spin) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab2IsSpun 1) (set squareTab2IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=squareTab3 on=mouseenter] removeClass spinHeartTab3 if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin) (removeClass spin) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab3IsSpun 1) (set squareTab3IsSpun 0) [/script] [class=imageSideA] width: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; transition: all 3s; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility:hidden; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=imageSideB] width: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; transition: all 3s; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility:hidden; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=imageSideC] width: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; transition: all 3s; -webkit-backface-visibility:hidden; backface-visibility:hidden; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=spinImage] transform: rotateY(1.5turn); [/class] [script=button] set CurSide A fadeOut 1 contentB fadeOut 1 contentC [/script] [script class=buttonA on=click] if (eq ${CurSide} A) (stop) fadeIn 3000 contentA fadeOut 3000 contentB fadeOut 3000 contentC removeClass colorC container removeClass contentSpin contentA addClass contentSpin contentB addClass contentSpin contentC removeClass panelSpin PanelA addClass panelSpin PanelB addClass panelSpin PanelC removeClass spinImage imageSideA addClass spinImage imageSideB addClass spinImage imageSideC set CurSide A //spinning squares addClass spinHeartImage squareImage addClass spinHeart1 square1 addClass spinHeart2 square2 addClass spinHeart3 square3 addClass spinHeart4 square4 addClass spinHeart5 square5 addClass spinHeartTab1 squareTab1 addClass spinHeartTab2 squareTab2 addClass spinHeartTab3 squareTab3 if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareImage) (removeClass spin squareImage) if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (set squareImageIsSpun 1) (set squareImageIsSpun 0) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square1) (removeClass spin square1) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (set square1IsSpun 1) (set square1IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square2) (removeClass spin square2) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (set square2IsSpun 1) (set square2IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square3) (removeClass spin square3) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (set square3IsSpun 1) (set square3IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square4) (removeClass spin square4) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (set square4IsSpun 1) (set square4IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square5) (removeClass spin square5) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (set square5IsSpun 1) (set square5IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab1) (removeClass spin squareTab1) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab1IsSpun 1) (set squareTab1IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab2) (removeClass spin squareTab2) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab2IsSpun 1) (set squareTab2IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab3) (removeClass spin squareTab3) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab3IsSpun 1) (set squareTab3IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=buttonB on=click] if (eq ${CurSide} B) (stop) fadeIn 3000 contentB fadeOut 3000 contentA fadeOut 3000 contentC removeClass colorC container removeClass contentSpin contentB addClass contentSpin contentA addClass contentSpin contentC removeClass panelSpin PanelB addClass panelSpin PanelA addClass panelSpin PanelC removeClass spinImage imageSideB addClass spinImage imageSideA addClass spinImage imageSideC set CurSide B //spinning squares addClass spinHeartImage squareImage addClass spinHeart1 square1 addClass spinHeart2 square2 addClass spinHeart3 square3 addClass spinHeart4 square4 addClass spinHeart5 square5 addClass spinHeartTab1 squareTab1 addClass spinHeartTab2 squareTab2 addClass spinHeartTab3 squareTab3 if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareImage) (removeClass spin squareImage) if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (set squareImageIsSpun 1) (set squareImageIsSpun 0) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square1) (removeClass spin square1) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (set square1IsSpun 1) (set square1IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square2) (removeClass spin square2) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (set square2IsSpun 1) (set square2IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square3) (removeClass spin square3) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (set square3IsSpun 1) (set square3IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square4) (removeClass spin square4) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (set square4IsSpun 1) (set square4IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square5) (removeClass spin square5) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (set square5IsSpun 1) (set square5IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab1) (removeClass spin squareTab1) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab1IsSpun 1) (set squareTab1IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab2) (removeClass spin squareTab2) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab2IsSpun 1) (set squareTab2IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab3) (removeClass spin squareTab3) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab3IsSpun 1) (set squareTab3IsSpun 0) [/script] [script class=buttonC on=click] if (eq ${CurSide} C) (stop) addClass colorC container fadeIn 3000 contentC fadeOut 3000 contentA fadeOut 3000 contentB removeClass contentSpin contentC addClass contentSpin contentB addClass contentSpin contentA removeClass panelSpin PanelC addClass panelSpin PanelB addClass panelSpin PanelA removeClass spinImage imageSideC addClass spinImage imageSideB addClass spinImage imageSideA set CurSide C //spinning squares addClass spinHeartImage squareImage addClass spinHeart1 square1 addClass spinHeart2 square2 addClass spinHeart3 square3 addClass spinHeart4 square4 addClass spinHeart5 square5 addClass spinHeartTab1 squareTab1 addClass spinHeartTab2 squareTab2 addClass spinHeartTab3 squareTab3 if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareImage) (removeClass spin squareImage) if (eq ${squareImageIsSpun} 0) (set squareImageIsSpun 1) (set squareImageIsSpun 0) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square1) (removeClass spin square1) if (eq ${square1IsSpun} 0) (set square1IsSpun 1) (set square1IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square2) (removeClass spin square2) if (eq ${square2IsSpun} 0) (set square2IsSpun 1) (set square2IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square3) (removeClass spin square3) if (eq ${square3IsSpun} 0) (set square3IsSpun 1) (set square3IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square4) (removeClass spin square4) if (eq ${square4IsSpun} 0) (set square4IsSpun 1) (set square4IsSpun 0) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin square5) (removeClass spin square5) if (eq ${square5IsSpun} 0) (set square5IsSpun 1) (set square5IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab1) (removeClass spin squareTab1) if (eq ${squareTab1IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab1IsSpun 1) (set squareTab1IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab2) (removeClass spin squareTab2) if (eq ${squareTab2IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab2IsSpun 1) (set squareTab2IsSpun 0) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (addClass spin squareTab3) (removeClass spin squareTab3) if (eq ${squareTab3IsSpun} 0) (set squareTab3IsSpun 1) (set squareTab3IsSpun 0) [/script] [div class=container][div class=backgroundContainer] [div class=backgroundPanel][div class=PanelA style="transition: all 2s;"][/div][div class="PanelB panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s;"][/div][div class="PanelC panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s;"][/div][/div] [div class=backgroundPanel][div class=PanelA style="transition: all 2s .25s;"][/div][div class="PanelB panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s .25s;"][/div][div class="PanelC panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s .25s;"][/div][/div] [div class=backgroundPanel][div class=PanelA style="transition: all 2s .5s;"][/div][div class="PanelB panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s .5s;"][/div][div class="PanelC panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s .5s;"][/div][/div] [div class=backgroundPanel][div class=PanelA style="transition: all 2s .75s;"][/div][div class="PanelB panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s .75s;"][/div][div class="PanelC panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s .75s;"][/div][/div] [div class=backgroundPanel][div class=PanelA style="transition: all 2s 1s;"][/div][div class="PanelB panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s 1s;"][/div][div class="PanelC panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s 1s;"][/div][/div] [div class=backgroundPanel][div class=PanelA style="transition: all 2s 1.25s;"][/div][div class="PanelB panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s 1.25s;"][/div][div class="PanelC panelSpin" style="transition: all 2s 1.25s;"][/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=flex][div class=imageholder][div class="square squareImage"][/div][div class=imageSideA]
image0.png
[/div][div class="imageSideB spinImage"]
image0.png
[/div][div class="imageSideC spinImage"]
Miwa.png
[/div][/div][div class=rightside][div class=HeartsContainer]
[div class="square square1"][/div]
[div class="square square2"][/div]
[div class="square square3"][/div]
[div class="square square4"][/div]
[div class="square square5"][/div][/div][div class=tabholder][div class="buttonA button"][div class=squareTab1][/div]My Dear[/div] | [div class="buttonB button"][div class=squareTab2][/div]Dr.Jekyll,[/div] | [div class="buttonC button"][div class=squareTab3][/div]and Mr.Hyde[/div][/div][div class=content]
Code by Alteras Alteras
[div class=contentHolder]

[div class="contentBox contentA"]
[div class=contentFix style="height: calc( (1.17364817766 * 9em) + 18em); padding-right: 100px;"]
Strange Case of
Dr. Jekyll
And Ms.? Hyde?

relationships

Friends

Rafael Haar: "Aww, he's so preeetty! Ooo, don't tell 'im I said that though! I'm sure he's gonna be mad if I call him that. Anywayy, he's very nice, a tad overdramatic about this manly macho stuff [what's so good about that anyway?], but I guess I can kinda see where he's coming from in a different perspective. I like his hair, I wish mine was as pretty as those! Do you think you can reroot human heads- ah, I don't have a drill chuck though. He has a very good taste in tea~ but he won't tell me what his favourite is! Oh well.. hopefully I get to know next tea party!"
"H-He seems kinda, nervous around me? I'm not too sure what to think of it, he seems like he wants to ask me something but never really ... does. I tried walking up to him one day but he nervously spat out this mix of the word 'what's up' and 'how are you' and said 'how's up' instead, before apologizing and saying he had to meet up with his friend. Perhaps I should give him a gel pen as a sign of friendship?"

Ashe Ella: "Mr.Ashe is Mr.Raf's friend too! Isn't that cool, they're both so pretty! Mr.Ashe is especially cool, sometimes I stay at his place 'cuz they put me in the female dorms! Can you believe that! That's unfaiirrr... but I got to meet Ashie which is nice! He likes fire, and he said he'd be willing to help me pop-pop-squish the eyes outta all the other students as long as I leave his other friends alone! That's okaay~ ♫ everything's fun with a witness or three ♫ especially chopping off sick people's knees! ♫"

Yuki White: "Mr. Yuki has a veryyy pretty taste in clothes~ we go shopping sometimes! He looks better in a dress than his girlfriend: which is kinda funny! I don't think she likes me very much, but that's okay! I hope me and Mr.Yuki go shopping sooon, he has a very good taste in cardigans!"
"Yuki's pretty nice, a little on the prickly side of things but he does seem to have some pretty depressive traits? I don't know- that might just be speculation, he's polite enough but he does seem fatigued pretty often... but cheerful enough? Plus, his excitement seems to be more of sudden bursts as opposed to consistent. I don't really hang around him too too much, so I can't say anything, I might be overthinking it. We often run into each other in the library though! He likes book cart racing!"

Nylah, the Skeleton Model in Hendel's Dorm and Sometimes Infirmary: "No."
"Nylah's like a sister to me! She has a lot of good advice to give, especially when I'm in trouble. I usually like talking to her at lunch, and she always has such interesting stories to tell! It's a shame not enough people talk to her, if you get to know her she's just the sweetest thing!"

BFFA

Rubin Pax: "Rubi!! I love him!! I don't think he loves me as much as I love him, but that's okay! I feel kinda bad- everytime I try and help him out it usually doesn't go very well: there was this one time I managed to melt one of his pans because I thought if I cooked something at 500 degrees Celsius that it would cook 10x faster than 50 degrees Celsius. Oh well.. I'm sure I'll help him out more some day that isn't assuring him that he doesn't have salmonella!!"

Enemies

Honestly, just each other.

Crush

Significant Other

Family

Dr. Henry Jekyll and Mr. Edward Hyde: Father

Hendel Jekyll: "Grossss!! She's such goody-two shoes, but a big creeper at that! No one's gonna wanna be her friend 'cause she's so disgusting. Do yourself a favor and stay away from mirrors, you'll be grossed out by what you see."

Edlyn Hyde: "I keep hearing this name around. Is it like Jane Doe or something? I really hope it's fried 'doe' and not a Jane Doe because self care is eating so much sweets you hate yourself again. If I'm gonna die THAT'S how I wanna go."

Roomate

Calixta Cheshire

Ashe Ella, Kadar Bin Asim Al-Farsi: "I'm still upset that they didn't even put ME in my own dorm? I'm a person too.. sheesh.. it would really be a shame if something happened to the coordinators family. Aahh, no use fretting about it now! Mr. Ashe and Mr. Kadar are super friendly, I'm glad they were willing to let me stay from time to timee~!"

[/div]

[/div]

[div class="contentBox contentB contentSpin"][div class=contentFix]
BASIC

Name:
Hendel "Deli" Jekyll

Birthday:
March 5th

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Royal vs Rebel?:
Roybel: Unlike most other students that attend Ever After High, Hendel doesn't seem to be fully, aware of what her own fate has for her. While she holds a good relationship with her father, it seems to both lie on the line of ignorance and general stupidity that she doesn't quite understand what her, problem is, believing that she's just as everyone else but tangled among a case with a stranger that tails at her heel like a curse, 'Edlyn Hyde'.

Nonetheless treating Edlyn as if he were just a stroke of bad luck and a perpetrator to hunt down, Hendel is quite content with her place as a brilliant aspiring doctor (borderline mad scientist at that). She holds no qualms with what others wish to do, however. She's new to this magic stuff.

PHYSICAL

Height:
5'8

Weight:
138lbs
59kg

Build:
Hendel is well-toned, though it isn't something given to her by story. For her father's experiments and research, she's used to being the errand-boy and helping carry things to-and-fro for him, as well as maintaining her health in case she puts someone else in danger again (which she still isn't aware of that it's still her).

Scars:
Hendel has a few scars on her back and left arm, a long one running from her right shoulder to the left of her stomach. This is from her "uncle", Mr.Hyde.

Hair:
A bit messy, wavy at the ends. A dark black/blue, often parted a little to the left. Quite fluffy.

Eye colour:
Red. Wears coloured contact over her left eye.

Preferred clothes:
Influence from her father's line of work, Hendel often wears more formal casual wear, though nothing too strict. Frankly, she prefers things that are more baggy and soft, and it's often times that people confuse her for a boy due to her build and choice of clothing. She usually wears dark cardigans with dress shirts or polo shirts, and usually always has a jacket of some sort because she makes use of the pockets. Enjoys stealing clothes from friends, though it's been a long fuckin' time since she's got one of those.

Wear's a doctor's mask at all times, though it's a good 50/50 she has it hanging around her chin or around her mouth. Force of habit.

IN-DEPTH

Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Personality:
Upon first introductions, Hendel can be described as a someone mysterious, vague individual, with a habit of leaving rather cryptic remarks or saying something completely off base from the conversation. Nonetheless, she's a rather carefree and relaxed person, often getting overwhelmed by the amount of 'people' (really more of not being used to this whole magic thing) around her. She has a flair for showmanship, preparing elaborate traps to capture subjects of inquiry (mainly done to impress herself and/or those around her). Hendel also has 0 qualms when it comes to bending the truth a little on the behalf of those around her- lying to teachers about property damage, taking her classmates things, breaking into classroom windows instead of doors- when she feels that is is morally justifiable.

Despite her appearance and manner of speech, Hendel has a cold, excellent insight, and proves to be determined borderline obsessive when it comes to gaining interest in any particular subject (especially the sciences). She proves to be incredibly book smart, as expected of a prodigy, though her sense of the world around as well as basic common sense don't seem to, exist. While she means well, it's often that she puts herself and others in dangerous situations without meaning to, and without much of a hold to her own life any sort of threat to her personal safety flies over her head (and often, applies it to others as well). Hendel places a lot of importance on the good of Empirical learning, and would rather watch something happen or make something happen to learn from it than read about it. Though it's believed that her poor sense of social cues and adamant interests in very specific topics is a way to throw off the mysterious 'Edlyn Hyde', in hopes that she doesn't hurt those around her.

Most of the people in her life have come to avoid her if they had ever caught on, disappeared, or tolerated her with caution. It's become the general norm for her, and she's devoted part of her life to trying to figure out who and what is causing the mayhem around her. It's from this instance she's actively tried to stop the 'strange occurrences' happening around her that people began to grow weary of her.

[TLDR; acts like a nutcase only partially is a nutcase under specific circumstances and is pretty level-headed and smart]
"I've already disappointed most everyone I know. Does it truly matter how much further I continue, now?"

-Biology
-Rubin !!!!
-Moral Dilemmas / Politics
-Sweets (especially pastries)
-Reading
-A good lookin' revolver
-Knives

Dislikes:
-Herself
-Carrots
-Whoever the fuck this 'Edlyn' person is??
-Money (will actually perform physicals for free)
-Axes. Too messy.

Fears:
-Claustrophobia
-Her 'luck' (Hyde) hurting someone she likes

Heart's Desire:
Finally be rid of the chaotic circumstances by which those around her have fallen to or have blamed her for (not to her own awareness). Ultimately, Hendel serves herself as her own psuedo-detective to try and solve the case of Edlyn Hyde so she can get on with her life and no longer have to feign a nutcase to try and draw attention less at other people and more at her.

After that, well, she kind of wants to be a physical therapist and help people out.

Magic Touch:
Transformation: As a human, Hendel has no real magic of her own (which she's a little self conscious over in such a magical environment, but she pretends not to notice). However, she does have the ability to change into her alter ego Edlyn Hyde with no real control over the circumstances by which it happens. The transformation happens for long periods of time, and neither side seems to share the memories of the other, living completely independent lives of each other.

Hendel isn't aware of her own alter-ego very well, and has dedicated her life to trying to figure out the cause of what torments her.

School

Favourite Subject:
Mathematics (she's big nerd)
Chemythstry

Least Favourite Subject:
Damsel-in-distressing Class

Best Subject:
Science & Sorcery
Debate

Worst Subject:
Muse-ic Class (tone deaf, does her best. does not do well)

[/div][/div]

[div class="contentBox contentC contentSpin"][div class=contentFix]
BASIC

Name:
Edlyn Hyde

Birthday:
May 4th

"Frilly things are so cute!"

Sexuality:
Chaotic Bisexual

Royal vs Rebel?:
Rebel: While Hendel doesn't seem to be aware of her alter-ego circumstances, Edlyn is very aware of what he is. He knows how the myth is supposed to follow, and would rather be his own person and entity than having to use the body of someone else like a parasite in order to do what he wants. Edlyn doesn't like the feeling of just being someone elses 'personality', and would rather establish an identity for himself. He dislikes the feeling of being temporary.

Hendel is a threat to him, and as much as he tries to torment her and try and take over the body for his own, she manages to find some other offhanded way to avoid that whether it be by altering her behavior or investing herself in research that could prove harmful to him if he intervened in anyway.

PHYSICAL

Height:
5'5

Weight:
126lbs
57kg

Build:
Edlyn doesn't seem to be very fit, and appearance-wise falls a little more on the skinny, thin side. However, due to his magic touch, his build doesn't quite line up with his strength capabilities and he's far stronger than he appears to be, able to lift up things nearly double his weight with ease (nothing Godlike, though Hyde's impulsive nature was complimented by brutality me boys.)

Scars:
Bitch we make the scars here.

Hair:
A pastel cyan blue. Wavy and long, and reaches to about his waist. There are two sections of hair that he braids on the side of his head, complimented with black bows. Usually very well-kept, though not naturally like that. Has disastrous bedhead.

Eye colour:
Red. Sometimes devoid of eyeshine. Demonic little bitc

Preferred clothes:
Unlike the worn and stressed out Hendel, Edlyn prefers much cuter clothes that go from harajaku styles to simple and convenient. Often wears skirts and things that would free up his legs more, and is a big fan of frills and pretty clothes and hair accessories. Isn't afraid of using someone's bones as a hairpin.

Often sports a stuffed dog or a parasol wherever she goes, depending on the outfit.
IN-DEPTH

Moral Alignment:
Lawful Evil

Personality:
Edlyn's cute (and rather feminine) appearance, calm voice, and way of talking gives off the impression of innocence and childlike. That's an image that Edlyn appears to maintain rather well, usually holding a parasol or a stuffed animal wherever he goes, and often referring to people with honorifics such as Miss or Mister. He also has quite an affinity for small, cute things and tea, having no qualms with inviting his fellow students over for tea or gushing about soft, fluffy things whenever he has the time. He appears to be rather good at knitting, as well.

Despite Edlyn's cute and charming personality, he can be awfully direct and cruel with a malicious side if it serves him positively in any way. He usually remains quiet about it, but he often judges others and attempting to find their weaknesses, turning people against each other if he can. He feels a sense of superiority, claiming that other people exist to serve him and he doesn't need close friends. Because of this, he tends to manipulate others to do what he wants.

Edlyn does whatever he can find himself getting away with whenever he feels like it. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He she'd no tears for those he ends up hurting, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He holds little respect for order and no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. Edlyn holds up evil as an ideal, committing to it for it's own sake, as he believes that in a way, this is how he can establish himself as more than just a 'personality' trait.

[TLDR; acts cute and good and is a terrible terrible person with 0 remorse. one fear.]
"Ants make a cuuteee popping noise whenever you squish 'em between your fingers!""

-Horror and gore (literally and movie genre)
-Death metal
-Tea (lots of sugar!)
-Flowers
-Cute clothes
-Playing with Hendel

Dislikes:
-Allergies
-Not getting what he wants
-Sloppy clothes, people, or rooms
-Smell of sharpies
-Papercuts (too clean and too small).

Fears:
-Disappearing (considering he's an alter ego of Hendel's)
-Somniphilia
-Not really a fear but also a huge control freak so things that he can't control or see the outcome of drive him fucking nuts.

Heart's Desire:
Getting rid of Hendel and being able to take the body for himself or becoming a completely different entity. He hasn't thought that far ahead yet because honestly if that came true he's become one of those unsolved serial killers and get a whole episode and everything it'd be wild my dude.

Magic Touch:
Transformation: Edlyn has the ability to transform back into Hendel Jekyll, your crazy neighborhood doctor, with no real control over the circumstances by which it happens. The transformation happens for long periods of time, and neither side seem to share the memories of the other, living completely independent lives of each other.

Edlyn is aware of Hendel existing, and makes most of his time hurting those she cares about to try and ruin her spirit. He isn't rather fond of the whole being-someone's-split-personality deal.

Enhanced Strength: No, it's nothing to the level of Thor. But with her father's split personality's influence, the behemian and brutal nature of Hyde has translated a little more subtly to Edlyn as a form of enhanced strength, rendering him capable of lifting things that no normal human should be able to lift without much effort. With this, Edlyn usually has advantages or equal chance in fights that he wouldn't have had normally.

School

Favourite Subject:
Poison Fruit Theory
Fashion Design

Least Favourite Subject:
Anger Magicment

Best Subject:
Home Evilnomics

Worst Subject:
Hero Training

[/div][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

tumblr_static_57r0ky96918gs44skwss0ccos.jpg

• Name:
    Alexander Wonderland

Birthday:
    May 4th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Alice in Wonderland

Role:
    The Alice

Royal or Rebel?:
    Roybel

Alexander doesn't mind his role, he just doesn't want anyone to tell him what he can and can't do. He wants to make his own destiny, on his own terms and screw anyone else who tries to tell him otherwise.

BigShockingBronco-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

14124-cheshire-cat.jpg

• Name:
    "Pandora's the name! Kind of fits don't ya think?"
    Pandora Cheshire

Birthday:
    "You know birthdays tend to get not so special when you got friends who celebrate your unbirthday."
    May 12

Female

Sexuality:
    "Not sure I fancy the idea of dating girls."
    Straight

Story:
    "We're all bit mad here."
    Alice and Wonderland

Role:
    "Can't be the Cheshire Cat without the famous grin."
    Cheshire Cat

Royal or Rebel?:
    "Guess?"
    Rebel

"I like to keep my options open."
    She has no idea is she wants to take on the role or not. So she chooses to be a Rebel.

11498-726426580.png

Last edited:

Taroutachi.600.1927785.jpg

• Name:
    Aurelio Law

Birthday:
    March 5th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    The Adventures of Robin Hood

Role:
    Sheriff of Nottingham

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal

Aurelio is a firm believer in following rules. As the next Sheriff of Nottingham, he has no qualms about pursuing Robin Hood and the Merry Men, as in his eyes, they are lawbreakers, no matter their motives for thievery. Similarly, he views the role of taxation to also be in the right, no matter how unpopular it makes him. Rules are rules, even when imposed by a tyrant.

Taroutachi.600.2182324.jpg

Last edited:

Tenjou.Utena.full.14853.jpg

• Name:
    "Kenzie Parsons, it's a pleasure to meet you."
    Kenzie Parsons

"I wanted a sweet 16 but it's not very Princely."

Birthday:
    "I tend to find a lot gifts in my locker whenever my birthday comes along....I'm bit concerned on how they got my locker number in the first place."
    March 12

Female

Sexuality:
    "I know I'm popular with the girls and people think I'm into girls but....."
    Straight

Story:
    Rapunzel

Role:
    "Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have a different role?"
    Rapunzel's Prince

Royal or Rebel?:
    Royal (This might change later)

It's the right thing to do. It's what's expected of her. It's what she was brought up to do. Sure may have a few desires of her own but that would be selfish to just leave the story and not follow her destiny…..right?

Tenjou.Utena.full.760568.jpg

Last edited:

Lancer.%28Ereshkigal%29.600.2249876.jpg

• Name:
    Greta Faye

Birthday:
    January 4th

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Beowulf

Role:
    Grendel

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Greta absolutely hates violence. The idea of attacking innocent people for years is horrible! And on top of that, losing her arm sounds so scary. That would hurt a lot, wouldn't it? And finally, her biggest reason has to do with why Grendel attacks at all: singing. Greta LOVES music, more than anything else in the whole world! To hate someone over music...she could never!

lizard-man.jpg

(her monster form)

Last edited:
Desmond Tweedle

292b582af340019351032eda6bd649cf.jpg

• Name:
    "Desmond Tweedle, it's a pleasure to meet you."
    Desmond Tweedle

"Seventeen.... It doesn't matter who's older, we're twins! Drop it before I kick your ass!"
    17, 20 minutes younger than Demitri

Birthday:
    "June third!"
    June 3rd

Male

Sexuality:
    "Oh dear... Are you hitting on me?"
    Yes

Story:
    "Alice in Wonderland!"
    Alice in Wonderland

Role:
    "Tweedle Dum."
    Snow White

Royal or Rebel?:
    "I'm a rebel, of course."
    Rebel

"U-Uhm, well, have I ever needed a reason to rebel?"
    Truthfully, Desmond is a Royal. He rather enjoys the idea of his destiny, and sees absolutely no problem with it. He's willing to rebel because Demitri is vehemently against his destiny and, as much as the two of them may fight, Demitri is his brother, and he deeply cares about him, to the point of being willing to put his own happiness on the line if he thinks Demitri will be happy. It's just not obvious because, you know, they're always trying to knock each other's teeth out.

latest

Last edited:

baa0f2f24332041afa7f98cfdd86944358b3f55d_128.gif

89861ccd8ff09a752c63200e798c61ec1e595fbc_128.gif

ea08826150cf94badb062a76ec328d49d0062887_128.gif

• Name:
    "Trust me... This is the shortened version."
    Kadar Bin Asim Al-Farsi

Birthday:
    "I'm a capricorn."
    December 26th

"Do... Do I really look so feminine that you need to ask?!"
    Male

Sexuality:
    "Well... What else is there to say?"
    Homosexual

Story:
    "I'm not too keen on it."
    Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves

Role:
    "I'm the latest in a long line."
    Ali Baba

Royal or Rebel?:
    "With a story like mine, would anyone be a Royal?"
    Rebel
    "Even if I don't like him, I'm not going to let something like that happen to my own brother"
    Following his story means his brother would become disabled, and Kadar would be pursued by thieves who wish to kill him as well. Even if he'll have a huge fortune, it's not worth it.

12fd75587ecf27c929a8ecfbc1885c52d3a589d7_128.gif

9ce83496b110266643a63e99d254e2f2f0b773b9_128.gif

4ca7dc5bc63e894de4ae7797c2e1a1750a429004_128.gif

Last edited:
Belladonna Headless

Tomoe.Mami.600.1110363.jpg

• Name:
    "I'm Belladonna, Bell for short."
    Belladonna Headless

Birthday:
    "June sixth."
    June 6th

"O-Oh, I've... Never been mistaken for a man before"
    Female

Sexuality:
    "Oh, I'm only into girls"
    Lesbian

Story:
    "I'm from part of Celtic Folklore"
    Celtic Folklore

Role:
    "I'm the Dullahan."
    Dullahan

Royal or Rebel?:
    "I'm a royal."
    Royal

"I see no problem with my role. Sure, it's not as romantic as other people, but it's not a bad one."
    Belladonna has been exposed to what her role would be her entire life, as her father had to raise her while carrying out the duties of the Dullahan. Due to this, she's already used to the idea of what she'll have to do, and is numb to the thought of people dying. Of course, she worries about the people she cares about dying, but some random man on the street? Well, he's nobody to her. It's perhaps not the best way to look at the world, but it's hers nonetheless.

d8415ff2fbba8424745eeb4ce38f631f--madoka-magica-case.jpg

• Name:
    Leon Bianchi

Birthday:
    August 16

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Puss in Boots

Role:
    Puss in Boots

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Let's be honest here: Puss in Boots has never actually been a nice guy. Lying, tricking, even threatening murder? This cat may be the protagonist, but he's no hero. And Leon...well, he's actually totally okay with that! What he's NOT okay with, however, is how little he ends up with in the end. I mean, come on! He's far more cunning than the idiot master he gets saddled with. Why does HE get everything? The kingdom, the riches, the gorgeous princess...it's high time things got shaken up!

4b510b66a71907160e896cb6a3f06b50-1.jpg

• Name:
    Artemis Badwolf

Birthday:
    October 31st

Sexuality:
    HE WANTS TO DATE EVERYONE

Story:
    Little Red Ridinghood

Role:
    The Big Bad Wolf

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

Artemis couldn't hurt a fly, much less eat both a Grandma and Little Red. That, and his imitation skills are kind of lacking, due to the fact that he's been mute ever since he was two due to damage to his vocal chords. The most noise he can make are some coughs, grunts, laughing or screaming with a lot of effort (which hurts his throat, badly. Has not happened yet, would probably only ever happen if he's in pain). A mute pacifist who just wants to eat pizza, he's not a good fit for the Big Bad Wolf.

latest

Last edited:

ezgif-1-2acfaa93b5.png

• Magic Mirror on the wall who's the ugliest of them all?
    Goth Anime Smashed.gif
    Name:
    "Roxie"

Roxie Heart

Birthday:
    "I don't give damn about your sign."

January 5

Female

Sexuality:
    "Toucan Sexual"

Straight

Story:
    Snow White

Role:
    "I'm the Fair Snow White. Can't you tell?"

Evil Queen

Royal or Rebel?:
    Roybel

Roxie hates the story of Snow White and she hates Yuki White and his family. She doesn't want to give them the satisfaction of happy ending just so she can end up trapped in the mirror but.....she wants to be that enemy that poisons him.

ezgif-1-153603b8d8.png

Last edited:

• WIP

Yuri.Plisetsky.full.2051453.jpg

• Name:
      "Just call me Jakob."
      Jakob Frost

Male

Sexuality:
      "Does it really matter what I'm into if I'm not interested?"
      Bisexual

Story:
      "Well, I guess the name gets around."
      Scandinavian Legend/American Folklore

Role:
      "The one and only."
      Jack Frost

Royal or Rebel?:
      "I don't have any complaints about my destiny but I could live without the label, thanks."
      Royal

"If I'm not there to guide Winter than who will?"
      He enjoys Winter more than any other season, the fact it requires little to no effort on his part to make it snow is also a reason why he doesn't have a problem going through with his destiny. Though he'd rather not be referred to as a royal, it seems to strike a nerve.

3d346330f98a3600eb7e08b217b9add8.jpg

Last edited:
original.gif

b10d5620220632f0f72ee278eac00235.jpg

• Name:
    "My model name is Galaxy, and that's what I've been called.... Malion was tagged onto the end when I got married."
    Galaxy Malion

"How long have I... Been functioning.... Or... How old I look....?"
    Chronologically, he's about ten. He's physically 20ish and isn't aging, and is an advanced computer so don't worry about age.

Birthday:
    "Logs say I was activated on October First."
    October 1st

Sexuality:
    "U-Uhm, sexuality? I like... Men? Or... Women? I was married to a man? Um..."
    He's confused
    Not about his sexuality, just in general
    Help him

Story:
    Pygmalion and Galatea

Role:
    Galatea

Subject they teach:
    "... Dance."
    Dance Class-ic

Opinion on Rebels:
    "... I have no right to an opinion. I was made and didn't know I was a story character, I just did what I was made to..."
    He tends to stay away from the topic of Rebels and Royals, as he doesn't know what it's like to be raised to take on a role. He didn't know he was a story character, nor that he was fulfilling his ex-husbands's fate. He's reluctant to admit it, but he thinks that the children should follow what their heart says.

Do they live on Campus?
    Sure I guess

Last edited:
kinda wip

>>P
ROBLEMA, ESTIS~
BASIC INFORMATION
NAME
Demitri Tweedle

HEIGHT
5'11

WEIGHT
135lbs

ALIAS
DD, Get-Out-Of-My-House, Dem

SEXUALITY
Yes

STORY
Alice in Wonderland

ROLE
Tweedledee

BIRTHDAY
June 3rd
  • PERSONAL
    Rebel: Unlike his much more docile-opinioned brother, Demitri is much more gung-ho and adamant about the nature in which his story is presented. With a heart of a child and a want to be more than just a side character, Demitri feels that he should have the particular right to stand more than just frightened riddler to be his own protagonist. Adding to that, he does want to stand as his own individual, instead of the constant association with his much similar twin; though when inquired further on the manner, he feels strong hesitation on any sort of severed ties, unable to truly approach the idea that he may one day be completely different from someone he's been linked to for eternity. As of now, eh, he doesn't think that far ahead.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Demitri presents himself in a way that could be compared to that of a child, easily excited. An extrovert who loves to talk to people, especially about his strange interest in magic tricks and expertise in riddles, to which he works it into conversation. As friendly he presents himself, he's exceptionally witty as well, making it fairly difficult to talk to him, as his eccentricity and dramatization of trivial manners as well as spontaneous rambling makes it hard for him to understand others, and for others to understand him.

While he's exceptionally friendly, there are many times where he has an ulterior motive behind what he says, whether it's to interrogate someone on a present issue or stealing something that they own, whether it be a watch or whatever is in their pockets, disregarding this as a 'prank' or him simply toying about, hinting that he stands to be far smarter than his normal disposition alludes to, being exceptionally true around his brother. When Desmond is nearby, his priority immediately shifts to finding any way to inflict harm on him dead in the conversation, any sort of patience or social presentation disappearing. Regardless, his childish naivety and spontaneous eccentricity about trivial issues makes him both amusing, yet difficult to speak to. Demitri has a habit of taking average things very literally rather than metaphorically, which tends to frustrate people due to his proficiency with riddles.

His relationship with his brother is, difficult. While he certainly feels great relief and security with him, especially so because of how their lives were always fated to be, he mirrors his brother's particularly violent temper far too well. Demitri truly adores Desmond, often showing pesteredly concern for his well-being while punctuating it with a headlock or a kick, it just appears that moreso, he wants to rip off his arm or give him a mild concussion. Does it help that their destinies force them to feel drawn to each other 24/7? No, absolutely not. He can't sit still if Desmond's on the opposite end of the school, he feels like something's missing, yet he can't seem to tell what.

Heart's Desire: "Thus, we present an eloquent rendition, of numerical code in finite coalition, desire betrayed by primary abecedarian position, whence unity pursued in nothing in addition!"

Demitri aims to be the best riddler alive, knowing well enough that he's bested by various other fables.

『〄』His brother, being confused as his brother.
    『〄』Riddles
    『〄』Magic tricks!!
    『〄』Palm reading! Fortune telling!
    『〄』Card tricks!! Carries a deck with him at all times.
    『〄』Occult (he's really into ghosts and summoning circles, never get sick'o that).
    『〄』Bitter foods

Dislikes:

『⑆』His brother, being confused as his brother.
    『⑆』Cows.
    『⑆』Being told he's immature.
    『⑆』Rattles
    『⑆』The planet Venus.

Magic Touch: "I hold great confidence in being able to formulate riddles and the likes, but the accompaniment to that is that I alas can resolve riddles in a blink if the time comes be! Surrounded with them all my life, it's only logical that I hold wherewithal to solve them as well, shan't it?"

"Oh? Desmond? Well, I do seem to have a... tact... for being able to simply sense where he is... and when that doesn't come to, we always seem to be drawn to the other, much to I'm sure both of our disadvantages.."

HEAVY WIP BECAUSE I HAVE HOMEWORK O H H GOD

-Tyki-Mikk-dgray-man-35663542-500-250.gif

0f3315e92a75b3e47d8145e379bdb98a.jpg

• Name:
    "Dr. Anubis. Repent to it, may you?"
    Sethos Kasiya Anubis

Birthday:
    June 1st

"I know a few kids that would love to check your eyes if you cannot tell."
    Male

Sexuality:
    "Nylah."
    Not interested

Story:
    Death and Resurrection of Osiris
    Egyptian Mythology

Role:
    Anubis

Subject they teach:
    Infirmary Doctor
    Hexonomics

Opinion on Rebels:
    "I'll start caring once they take away my tobacco."
    Seth is here for money and self-study, he could frankly care less over the affairs of students. The concept of destiny was never a particularly foreign subject to him, but he believes this Royal-Rebel fight is more in the affairs of children than something he should deal with. Edlyn is also a Rebel and he does not want to get involved with that in any way.

Do they live on Campus?
    "I'm afraid the kids in the infirmary will learn my address."
    Yea.

Last edited:
Slightly WIP

E8BD7A2A-2D23-4337-9E06-ECAF3CE8705C.jpeg

ATTACH]

• Name: Madeline Hatter

Birthday:
    September 23

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Story:
    Alice in Wonderland

Role:
    Mad Hatter

Royal or Rebel?:
    Roybel

Madeline is perfectly fine with her destiny as the Mad Hatter but she supports the Rebels.

ATTACH]

Last edited:
Slightly WIP

ATTACH]

• Name: A’isha Snaek

Birthday:
    November 5

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Story:
    Aladdin

Role:
    Jafar

Royal or Rebel?:
    Rebel

“I’m a rebel because, well, I don’t really like the spotlight. I don’t Sultan, or whatever the girl version is, and certainly don’t want to become a genie and be stuck in a lamp for all of eternity. I just want to be happy when I graduate, not a miserable, evil genie! I also may or may not have a mild fear of birds...”

ATTACH]
this isnt disney, not accepted

• Name: Age: (15-18) Birthday: (Month and Day, don't include the year) Gender: (Male? Female? Trans? Trap? Attack Helicopter?) Sexuality: (If it's something strange and obscure like Omnisexual, please... Provide an explanation. What the fuck does Omnisexual even mean?) Story: (The story your character is from, simple. Please provide a link if it's an obscure one. If your character is from mythology, put the folklore or something.) Role: (Their story role) Royal or Rebel?: (Royal, Rebel, Roybel, titles are too mainstream and you're trying to be a hipster?) Reason for being a Royal or Rebel: (Why does your character feel that way about their destiny? Include their actual feelings about their destiny, no generic "She's a royal because she's a princess" or anything like that)

Necromantic Necromantic Fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back