• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ever After High ('cause I'm cool)

ManonX

BLACKJACK!
I really like the concept of the show, and would really love to do this with someone! Open and willing to play along with me! ^-^

Hey, sweetheart. As you can tell by my lovely profile picture, I too, am an adult who loves children's dolls, and may have cried during Thronecoming.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Hey, sweetheart. As you can tell by my lovely profile picture, I too, am an adult who loves children's dolls, and may have cried during Thronecoming.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry very off topic but I just want to say that I really like your profile picture.

razorrabbit said:
I'm sorry very off topic but I just want to say that I really like your profile picture.
not a problem! It's not off topic, considering it's Duchess Swann. The art is by rotodisk.tumblr.com and she does Ever After High stuff and Monster High.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]not a problem! It's not off topic, considering it's Duchess Swann. The art is by rotodisk.tumblr.com and she does Ever After High stuff and Monster High.

[/QUOTE]
Wow I really need to learn how to use tumblr then. I thought it may of been Duchess but wasn't too sure. Love the black swan look she has in that picture. Ah sorry my babbling I just finished catching up on the show recently and am still riding the high from it.

razorrabbit said:
Wow I really need to learn how to use tumblr then. I thought it may of been Duchess but wasn't too sure. Love the black swan look she has in that picture. Ah sorry my babbling I just finished catching up on the show recently and am still riding the high from it.
I am always on an Ever After.. HIGH (ee, puns)I collect the dolls and the books, and I'm an adult. I need to chill about these characters. But um, also if you want a buddy of mine is running an EAH Roleplay with OC's. I can link you that, if it sounds cool.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I am always on an Ever After.. HIGH (ee, puns)I collect the dolls and the books, and I'm an adult. I need to chill about these characters. But um, also if you want a buddy of mine is running an EAH Roleplay with OC's. I can link you that, if it sounds cool.

[/QUOTE]
As a grown adult I see no problem in getting excited about stuff like that, there is so much worse and destructive things to freak out about :D . That would be really great if you could. Thanks :)

The Succubi Queen][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ever-after-high.154945/ said:
Casual - Ever After High | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]
Thank ya. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back