• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Evenstar City: Superhero RP!

OOC?

• Total voters
Are we posting character sheets here?
@RandomBlobMan
@Gaius Danius Griinia
@Bluffly
@CollusiveDreamer
@animegirl20
@Clairikins
@Jhin
Nellancholy Nellancholy
@BuggaBoo
@Naril
THE CS IS UPPP!

Hey Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi are there any specific identities and personalities to the star guardians? (Asking so I know how to go about the mentor/ biography section of the CS)

Update for all those interested, I'll make an ooc soon and an official lore page as well. It seems like RPN won out for an ooc. I suppose a good place is PM'S?

An OOC thread in the "extra pages" section might work,since you'll need to manually add every participant into a PM.

But it works if you prefer.

An OOC thread in the "extra pages" section might work,since you'll need to manually add every participant into a PM.

But it works if you prefer.
The only thing that I still seem to dislike is when RPN doesn't notify you when you get messages in an OOC. XD I've run into hell after not seeing anything for a day and then checking the OOC by chance.
But you're very right anyhow, I'll probably go that route anyway and stop clogging the Interest Check threads XD

interested ! i'll see about getting a character sheet up by this weekend or this coming monday 👍

I second that! I'm super interested if this is still rolling.

I haven’t been in a good superhero RP for a bit- might bring back an older one I did

not 100% sure, but districts 2, 9, and 10 are still open ?? but you'll have to wait for ginko to confirm ^^

this does certainly seem interesting… but I’ll wait on confirmation as to whether or not it’s still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back