• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Even If It Takes A Thousand Lifetimes, I Will Find You...

The Culprit

'Twas I
In the era of knights, kings and magic there were two people. The first was a dashing knight and the other a beautiful princess. The princess and the Knight fell in love but it was too good to be true. The neighborhood witch had also fallen for the knight but enraged by him falling for another, she ended up cursing them both on the eve of their wedding, a cruel curse that gave them both the gift of reincarnation but they would have no previous memory of their past lives and not all of them were as glorious as the first ones. But if by chance they were to meet again and fall in love then they would both be stripped from each other, one way or another.

Hello! This is an idea I've had for quite some time but haven't found a partner willing to dive into it. If you are interested then here are a few things about me and following will be what I am looking for in a partner. Please read both all the way through.

Writing style: I will only write in third person past-tense. I tend to write anywhere from 3 paragraphs to 8, each of decent bulk and wording but more often then not I will mirror my partner.
Character preference: I prefer to play female roles and for this specific plot I will be taking the main female role.
Genre: I love, love, love drama and romance. I love fluff and cheesy lines but I also love deep character development and darker themes.
OOC: I geek out about characters a lot and try to make friends with my partner.
Plotting: I love plotting things out ahead of time WITH my partner.
Ghosting: I don't mind it when someone has had enough or life gets in the way, but I do appreciate a heads up! On that note, if I get over exhausted or stressed I will sometimes not reply for a day or two but I will always let you know whats up.
Smut: I will not do smut. If a scene goes in that direction we will fade to black, no exceptions.
Location Preference: I prefer to roleplay over PMs on site, but I can also do discord.

What I want from you:
Writing style: Third person, past tense. Please be able to write at least 2 paragraphs per reply, more is always welcome. I prefer to roleplay with Semi-advanced to advanced people.
Character Preference: I will be asking you to play the male role in this roleplay. We might be able to have side characters and such, but we will discuss this first.
Age: 18+ please, I prefer to roleplay with someone more my own age and I will not roleplay with minors since the main plot is romance.
Genre: Please be open to some darker themes but mostly drama and romance, the fluffy gooey icky kind that we all love.
OOC: Please be willing to geek out over our characters and the plot together as well as plot with me! If you have an idea, I want to hear it!
Ghosting: I don't mind if you ghost, but I would appreciate a heads up so I don't sit around waiting for you.

And that should be about it, I have several ideas for the actual over all plot we can do -aside from what I've stated above- so if you are interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back