• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even Adventurers got to eat

There's four female characters. Strong female characters. I'm pretty sure my guy's gonna have an aneurysm lol XD

I'll probably rp him as just joining the guild, otherwise such notions would already have been knocked out of his head by said females.

Make that Five C:

Lol, we have no spellcasters.
I'm going to give my character a very basic set of magical skills.
Like, I didn't expect there to be no dedicated wizard character, huh.

Phew, finally finished drawing my character, now unto creating a CS for her
FullSizeRender-8.jpg

You want to know what the funniest thing is?
The contract they'll take on is totally going to be more than they bargained for.
Nobody has the required skills to get through that one without a problem C:

You want to know what the funniest thing is?
The contract they'll take on is totally going to be more than they bargained for.
Nobody has the required skills to get through that one without a problem C:

I just wanted to fight some wyrms, but NOOOOOOO. :P

Come on. What could possibly be dangerous about the abandoned ruins full of possible traps, haunted relics, and maybe some mimics? There is nothing to worry about.

Really, I'm excited about starting this. When are you planning on throwing us all into it?
Monday is the deadline for the character sheets so we'll kick this off come next week.

That reminds me, I still need to complete my own CS...

Torn between giving her a Halberd, a Longsword or make her just change according to the contract.
You know, prepared for the situation and all ^^

Monday is the deadline for the character sheets so we'll kick this off come next week.

That reminds me, I still need to complete my own CS...

Torn between giving her a Halberd, a Longsword or make her just change according to the contract.
You know, prepared for the situation and all ^^
Aah, I see. Maybe she has access to her father's/mother's/goat's blacksmith armoury and can switch out her weapons after each mission by returning there?

Aah, I see. Maybe she has access to her father's/mother's/goat's blacksmith armoury and can switch out her weapons after each mission by returning there?
Actually, her father's the Blacksmith for the Ember Heart guild so she's got the tools for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back