• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even Adventurers got to eat

So, since I'm the GM I miiight make my character some low ranking guild Member.
Helps me have a plot device and her basically having a lot of the essential adventuring qualities might help too.
Plus she'll try to recruit, soo...

So, since I'm the GM I miiight make my character some low ranking guild Member.
Helps me have a plot device and her basically having a lot of the essential adventuring qualities might help too.
Plus she'll try to recruit, soo...
Sounds good! So are we starting as already having joined the Adventurer's Guild or are we being recruited at this lovely tavern?

Sounds good! So are we starting as already having joined the Adventurer's Guild or are we being recruited at this lovely tavern?

Up to you guys, they might be acquainted or already best buds!
Work out their relationships!

Also, no mage as of yet!

Up to you guys, they might be acquainted or already best buds!
Work out their relationships!

Also, no mage as of yet!
Cool cool - WHO WANTS TO BE BEST BUDS?

But really, M M o c h i if Aisha is already in the guild, I'd feel like Sedna would at least know her, if not be sort-of-friends.

I think Sedna has been in the guild for a couple of years.

Cool cool - WHO WANTS TO BE BEST BUDS?

But really, M M o c h i if Aisha is already in the guild, I'd feel like Sedna would at least know her, if not be sort-of-friends.

I think Sedna has been in the guild for a couple of years.

Haha, I'm inclined to agree! I think it would make sense if Aisha has been with the guild for a few years or so. That being the case, she'd probably consider herself on friendly terms with Sedna. It really depends on how your girl will put up with mine. Lol Aisha wouldn't have any problems chatting her up and sharing drinks. She might even try to convince Sedna to play cards with her or something.

Haha, I'm inclined to agree! I think it would make sense if Aisha has been with the guild for a few years or so. That being the case, she'd probably consider herself on friendly terms with Sedna. It really depends on how your girl will put up with mine. Lol Aisha wouldn't have any problems chatting her up and sharing drinks. She might even try to convince Sedna to play cards with her or something.

Yeah that sounds good - I imagine Sedna tolerates her exuberance because she shares her interests, and it's nice to have a good friend on the road :) Aisha would probably have to be very used to Sedna's bluntness as well, so she doesn't get offended!

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

my characters opposite-ness to yours ... I can foresee arguments.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

I'll fix it! Photobucket wasn't letting me login at the time.

Vampunk Vampunk ( -_-) ... I have a character up already
There's four female characters. Strong female characters. I'm pretty sure my guy's gonna have an aneurysm lol XD

I'll probably rp him as just joining the guild, otherwise such notions would already have been knocked out of his head by said females.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back