• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Even Adventurers got to eat

Honestly, I would have found it hilarious if we went through the whole rp without a single mage character on the team. Every time the group comes across anything magical they'd just groan. "Somebody here better know something about magical talismans or so help me!"

Last edited:
Honestly, I would have found it hilarious if we went through the whole rp without a single mage character on the team. Every time the group comes across anything magical, they'd just groan. "Somebody here better know something about magical talismans or so help me!"
"Just keep hitting it with a sword!"

Honestly, I would have found it hilarious if we went through the whole rp without a single mage character on the team. Every time the group comes across anything magical, they'd just groan. "Somebody here better know something about magical talismans or so help me!"

I like the idea that the party is so out of touch with magic users that we hire a magician by accident.

I'll write up a starter asap.
I think we'll start in a tavern, let them get sorted out and get a time skip once they're at the ruins or at least the vicinity.

oh right, Vampunk Vampunk so do i just walk into the bar or something? Like how shall i introduce myself?

either you join the two of us in the tavern or you find someone else to introduce your character to.
Keep in mind, they'll all meet up at the ruins, the'll probably take the same carriage there^^

either you join the two of us in the tavern or you find someone else to introduce your character to.
Keep in mind, they'll all meet up at the ruins, the'll probably take the same carriage there^^
mmkay... is there a particular name for the town the tavern is in?

By the way, what is the weather like in the town? I imagine the temperature is on the cooler side but I wanted to make sure.

By the way, what is the weather like in the town? I imagine the temperature is on the cooler side but I wanted to make sure.

It's autumn.
Chilly air with warm, golden sunlight.

The northern regions already have some snow though.

Oh dear, Sedna's going to have to buy herself a cloak! After this ruin business, of course :P
Hey now, this is fantasy!
Nords and barbarians are always showing skin, even in the coldest of climates.

Alternatively, Aerika can lend her a card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back