• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -- evanesce [It/Stranger Things] [Full ATM]

uwupolice

girl boss
scroll

WELCOME TO STAWFORD , INDIANA.

Welcome to Stawford, Indiana. A town beginning to lose its children. The police are not able to find out what nuisance is doing this to these children, but theres more than just one missing flyer. And parents are worried, very worried. But these kids aren't really scared of whoever is out there kidnapping children. They're going to figure out who the fuck is doing this. A group of six kids, a mix of guys and girls are not going to stop until they figure out whats going on.

plot :
- Based off of IT and a mix of Stranger Things -
Yes, a very warm welcoming, and a warm welcoming to a creature that has resided for billions of years. There's not an exact name for this creature other than It.
It reigned horror over the town of Derry, kidnapping and killing children every 27 years..
However, that had seemed to change in 1958.
Seven daring kids known as the Losers Club had expelled the beast.. or so they thought.
They assumed the monster of fear would remain dormant for 27 years..
How horribly wrong they were.
It had decided to move onto the next small town: Stawford, Indiana.
When the disappearances began, people speculated the Russians (Because it's the 80s guyyss) or even aliens.
They had no clue it was a supernatural entity that was picking off the children/teens of the once peaceful town.

links :
ic
ooc
cs
interest check

people joined :
1. uwupolice uwupolice
2. @sadvalentine { co gm }

hiya c: hope you find this intriguing! thanks for stopping by!
Once 6 people show their interest, we shall begin the cs and rules uwu

code by sweet bb @sadvalentine

Last edited:
well well well, my favorite show and one of my favorite movies. i'm in

im already so hype it hurts bc i legit just rewatched it last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back