• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern European Escapades IC (CLOSED)

"It's okay, just relax, the feeling in your ears will go away soon. Just relax" Janice said to him calmly, soon smiling more as he took his hands away from his ears and looked at her with a new look. "There we go, it's okay..." Janice reassured him before he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in, directly kissing her lips. Janice's eyes dilated as he kissed her, wanting to pull away but she was getting absorbed in the kiss. She held his head and kissed him back before she then pulled away as she gasped for air. They stared at each other for a few seconds before turning away and blushing.

Janice moved her hair away from her face and adjusted her glasses before she looked at him.
"That was... nice. But I don't even know your name, so, please, enlighten me. I'm Janice. And your name..."?
He looked at her and blushed a tad.
"Kylo. Kylo Renége. And I like you, Janet. Do you like me as well"?
Nodding a little, Janice smiled a little more.
"Janice. Even though you tried to go through my bag, and kept going even though I told you to stop, you never hurt me and eventually stopped going through my stuff. You have an... aura around you, I feel like you're... misunderstood. You..."
"So yes"?
"You seem lonely. So, yes, I think I like you. You seem subtly sweet. Unlike my ex, you care deeply". Janice covered her mouth with a few of her fingers, not meaning to bring that up. "Forget the ex part".
"Ended on bad terms"?
Janice nodded, her smile fading a little.

"He used me for attention and started making out with me whenever he wanted. He wanted sex so much, despite how many times I refused. I remember when I got home one night and found him in bed with another girl. I cried and ran outside, throwing up all over the steps, hugging myself for ages, he didn't even come outside to comfort me. I called my mum and got her to pick me up, managing to stop her from barging into his house. The day after, I broke up with him, crying softly as I demanded, before I finished it with him, why he cheated on me. He said I was 'no fun' and 'not slutty enough'. That... bastard". Janice's smile was completely gone, her lips quivering, eyes welling up with inevitable tears. She burst into tears and covered her face, biting her lips but she couldn't contain her tears and cried more intensely, the leftover emotions from the incident emerging. "I'm such a fucking... fucking..."!
Kylo put a finger to her lips gently and rubbed her back, Janice taking off her glasses and felt Kylo wipe her tears away, rubbing her back more and let her rest her head against his chest.
"You're a great person, you're better than that idiot by far. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Promise"?
"I... I won't let them. I promise. I am better than him".
She sniffled and looked up at Kylo, the sadness lifting from her, giving him a sliver of a smile. They sat there for a minute or two, Janice putting her glasses back on and relaxed against Kylo. Once Janice was fully composed, she looked up at Kylo again.
"Well... can I have another kiss"?
Kylo nodded and leaned in, kissing her softly, Janice kissing back and carries on, stroking his cheek softly and cutely, still kissing him. After two full minutes, they stopped kissing and leant against each other, Kylo stroking her hair with one hand, the other stroking her cute nose. Janice smiled before the strokes to her nose made it tickle. She took a deep breath and sneezed, thrice, into her palm, Kylo's hand moving from her nose to her chin.
"Bless you, beautiful".
"Thank you, sweetie".
They both fell asleep against each other after a few minutes, Janice leaning against his chest, smiling softly in her sleep, Kylo resting his head against her shoulder, seeming more at peace with himself.

Lisse Odoemene

Lisse watched the sky and the sea outside as the plane was high in the air. She looked outside for a few more minutes before she looked around the plane so her eyes could take a break from staring at the blue sky and sea. She noticed Janice who was a few rows in front of her with another man. She didn't know who he was, but it seemed him and Janice were closed, hugging and talking endlessly. She knew it was rude to stare, but she couldn't help it. Trying not to look like a weird creep, Lisse turned away from the scene and turned her attention back to the outside scenery. She wasn't jealous of Janice - or at least she didn't think she was jealous - but it did seem a bit rushed. But then again, people found love in the strangest of ways. She had decided some time ago that she would probably live and die a hopeless romantic. While thinking of this, she quietly drifted off to sleep, figuring that someone would wake her when they got to Lisbon.

Casey saw the message slightly confused by what Goose was talking about. 'What do you mean looks like I'm having more fun? Wanna swap seats?' Casey took out her laptop from her bag in front of her and opened Photoshop, she was currently working on her Portfolio for her college interview, the man still asleep on her shoulder. She felt a warm yet cold thing fall down her arm, it started travelling down it getting colder, she looked at it and noticed it was drool from the man sleeping on her shoulder. "For fuck sake!" She yelled not caring who could hear it, she stood up the man's head fallen off of her shoulder and he woke up. "Oh I'm sorry, are you okay?" She glared at the old man, "No, no I am not okay you senile old man. You don't fucking sleep on someone let alone drool on them!" She hissed wiping it off of her arm with a tissue. This wasn't her flight at all, she was sure that her friends were a bad luck charm.
_Aquarius_ _Aquarius_

Agustin chuckled as he pressed send and looked over at Kayne who peered over to see what he was doing and looked at him," What you lookin at?"

He ran a hand through his curls about to put his headphones when he heard a bloody scream come a couple rows back. He didn't have to turn around to know whose it was and it didn't sound good. He craned his nwck backwards slowly to see what was happening and saw Casey yelling at the old man next to her. He stifled a laugh as he unbuckled and walked over. He couldnt believe he was doing this but it was for the best.

" Hey Casey, want to switch seats?" He looked back at his best friend, like he was about to walk into a fire.

Janice smiled in her sleep, Kylo keeping his head close to hers. Kylo nuzzled her neck in his sleep, Janice chuckling in hers, squirming her head against his chest, her glasses sliding down her face a little.

Last edited:
"No it's fine, fucking Santa here can learn some fucking manners!" There was no getting out of a bad mood for Casey, once she was in one, she was in one. She gave a glare towards the old man who was now edging further and further away from Casey and remaining silent as much as possible. "Young man, I think it is for the best that you stay where you are. As much as she she thinks she is scary, she isn't." Casey smirked at the old man, "Then why are you moving away from me?" She raised an eyebrow in curiosity knowing that he will say nothing.

Janice squirmed again as Kylo nuzzled her neck again, her glasses sliding down her face a little more. Janice woke up a few minutes later, her weak bladder playing up. She kissed Kylo's forehead and slid off of his lap, then dashing to the loo.

Last edited:
Kayne looked back at Casey, listening to the outburst. She tended to have these moments, and there was no hope getting her out for a while. He made a mental not to apolgise to the man in Lisbon, but for now he'd just lie back and enjoy the ride. Looking over at Janice she was getting cuddly with another guy. She cuddled a lot, but that stranger must be oddly accepting. That or he's about to do the same thing Casey did. He yawned, and looked back down at the laptop. Working on a portfolio he had to make as a summer assignment. He had to organise it, but the pictures would come with the Europe trip.

(I thought you guys should know the stops, so here's the schedule as well as anything important we have to do while there.

Lisbon [AIRPORT]
[GET CAR]
>
Albufiera, Portugal
>
Parque Nacional de Donana, Spain
>
Madrid, Spain
>
Barcelona, Spain
>
Bordeaux, France
[STAY IN HOTEL FOR FIRST TIME]*
>
Paris, France
>
Dunkirk, France
>
Brussels, Belgium
>
Amsterdam, Netherlands
>
Hamburg, Germany
>
Berlin, Germany
>
Munich, Germany
[SECOND HOTEL STAY]*
>
Salzburg, Austria
>
Venice, Italy
>
Florence, Italy
>
Rome, Italy
[HOTEL TRES]*
>
Naples/Pompeii, Italy
[RETURN CAR]
{PLANE TO UK]
>
London, England
[ARRIVE]
[GET NEW CAR]
>
Liverpool, England
>
Whitehaven, England
[FERRY]
>
Ramsey, Isle of Man
[FERRY REFUEL]
>
Portaferry, England**
[RENT CAR AGAIN]
>
Dublin, Ireland
[EVERYONE BUT KAYNE LEAVES bye friends :(]

*A couple times we will stay in hotel mainly because showeing is important

**Portaferry is actually on the Irish island but Northern parts of Ireland are owned by England still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back