• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern European Escapades IC (CLOSED)

Gus nudged Kayne whom,he would be sure would be his best man at his own wedding. " Dude you ready to get lit in Lisbon?" he stuck his tongue out squinting his eyes and laughing as he stood up and waited for the rest of his friends to go through the line.

He observed at Caseys interaction with a spaniard and scoffed. As soon as she came over he looked down at her with a smirk and nudged her looking over at the spaniard, " Got a thing for blonde spaniard eh? " he motioned toward himself and turned in a circle, " Venga tia! Que te parece este tio entonces?!" he said with a flirtacious smile, " Cmon Casey lets give it a try." he teased knowing he actually probably didnt have a chance with her.

"Can it Gus." She hit his arm playfully yet firmly and with a smile she responded "En sueños!" Casey took out her phone and saw a text from her mother, 'Hey baby girl, let us know when you get to the airport and when you touch down okay? x' She smiled a little, 'I'm at the airport now mama x' She was going to miss them, but she felt a little more free not having them ride up her ass all time about doing the right thing. Did I just reject my crush? Oh well, better he doesn't know about it.

Janice

Janice smiled as Augustin put his arms around her and Kayne, hugging him quickly after he did so. It was great seeing her old friends again. She adjusted her glasses and gave Kayne another hug.

Last edited:
"Oh hey there Janice. How have you been?" Casey didn't know too much about Janice, sure they were friends and had the occasional sleepover when they were younger but Casey always saw Janice as not her type of friend, but she was too shy to ever tell her how she really felt.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"Me in jail? Pfff" Ethan said with a chuckle before everyone started going through the security check. Watching everyone he walked up to one of the security guards and started talking with them out of ear shot. Pulling out a small booklet like thing from his pocket he showed the guard something and the guard pointed off in a direction with a smile making him nod and put the booklet away. "Hey guys I'll meet you past the check point!" He called to everyone before disappearing into the crowd.

Annabel sighed when she watched her brother run off as she started to place all her books and stuff on the security trays along with her phone and the contents of her pockets which wasn't much. Her wallet, her phone, keys, and a rather percukiar neatly folded note with a small heart drawn on it. Trying to act normal Annabel hopped no one saw that note.

Janice hugged Casey tight before letting go, she hugged everyone.
"Casey! It's great to see you. You look great and, wow, you've changed a bit, you've gotten a lot taller since I last saw you. I've been great, I've passed my college work, French studies the longest one". While Janice was chatting away, as usual, she left out the harsh breakup she went through a week ago. She didn't know if Casey knew about it, nor did she really want her to, mainly due to it not being a big deal to her.

DSCF2444.jpg

T That_Irish_Person

Last edited:
Kayne laughed at literally everything that had just unfolded.

He shouted back at the leaving Ethan
"You're the one most likely to go to jail if I'm being honest!"

He then be turned around and listened to Agustin, and Casey's little...flirt thing?

He laughed
"He's right Casey, you've got a blonde Spaniard right here. Tu es muy loco."

Kayne didn't know a lot of Spanish, only taking two classes, enough to graduate. He kind of wished he pursued more but he'd have much rather learned German or Portugese. Maybe Italian.

Agustin laughed stretching his arm out to scratch behind his back and then looked down at Kayne, " Thanks for having my back dude, but she really not my type." He lied through his teeth and even though he negated his feelings before Kayne he knew Kayne would pick up on things if he wasn't careful. Afterall, his best friend knew him way too well. He saw Ethan being taken away and shook his head with a grin on his face, " Well if looks like Ethan already did something." He chuckled and helped Annabel with her bags and saw the note but disregarded it. But he wondered what it was.

Kayne sighed jokingly, shaking his head with a take tsk tsk.

"We'll be lucky if he doesn't make it to jail before we reach a foreign country."

He sat down on the bench looking at Goose and Casey. The way Goose had said she wasn't his type didn't sound like a normal Goose joking voice. And if Kayne was being honest, they were each other's type.

He remembered when he and Ethan first became friends with Casey. He had a crush on her for sure, she was nice, and she loved a camera. However over time he kind of let that slide away and saw her more as a sister.

He wondered if this trip might bring those two kids together? Maybe not. Maybe he was looking too far into it. For now he would just wait for everyone else to get through security...who at this point was.... everyone? Oh, it seemed everyone was through.

"It's still about half an hour until our flight will board, do you guys want to grab a coffee, or tea, or anything?"

Janice made her way through the security with ease, nothing going off and her belongings going through the conveyor belt without a hitch. She thanked the security guards and praised their work, receiving praises herself. She retrieved her suitcase and bag before texting her parents that she was at the airport and through security.

"Coffee, please, if everyone else is in favour. I'll buy" She responded to Kayne, then looking round at everyone else.

PortugalTM PortugalTM

Last edited:
Lisse Odoemene

"Next!" The security guard calling for the next person in line, who was Lisse. She went through the screening quickly as she had no metal on her clothes and her earrings and nose ring didn't have enough metal to trigger the metal detector. She placed her belongings and suitcase on the conveyor belt before sitting on the bench close to Gus and Kayne, tapping her feet on the ground slightly. She kept her guitar case with her and set it under the bench for the time being.

Last edited:
Janice clung to Kayne, hugging him a little. She was always cuddly with people.
"Kayne, would you like some coffee? A Latte maybe? I go for Mochas or Americano". She wondered what kind of coffee the others might want. "What Coffee does everyone else want"? She asked, aloud, after a minute of contemplation.

PortugalTM PortugalTM

Last edited:
"Ooooh, nice choice Kayne. I'll probably have a Mocha". She still clung to him, one leg up in the air, arms round his chest.

"Can I keep cuddling you? If not, that's fine, you know me. I'm much more cuddly now than I was in school though".

(Forgot her outfit):

HTB1o696HFXXXXXTXXXXq6xXFXXXm.jpg
(That dress)

IMG_20140703_152919.jpg
(With these glasses)

nike-college-vapor-lsu-duffel-bag-purple.jpg
(This duffel bag)

girl-suitcase-7.jpg

(This suitcase)

Last edited:
Kayne sighed a bit. Janice was very cuddly, with everyone. In a rush it could be a bit annoying but she always meant well.

"Later Janice, we should go get the coffees, Annabel, mind texting Ethan and telling him we'll all be at the Starbucks?"

Janice released Kayne from her cuddle, nodding quickly. She appreciated having friends that let her cuddle them, or at least tolerated it. She always meant no harm by her cuddles, although she could do it often when in regular scenarios.
"Once I know what everyone wants, then I'll get the coffees" she said with a slight chuckle.

Agustin winked at Kayne as Janice cuddled him a bit too much. He smirked and then whispered in his ear, " Janice and Kayne sitting in a tree..." He laughed knowing he was giving him a hard time with it. He laughed it off and then looked down at Janice and nudged her, " C'mon Janice, you know what I want. Same ol same old. Black coffee for the win!"

He then texted ethan that they woyld be atstarbucks as he followed behind the group toward starbucks.

Kayne

"Goose you bastard, you know she hugs everyone."

Kayne sighed as continued walking towards the Starbucks. He slipped out his phone and looked at some weird flight tracker app he downloaded. Apparently it's be a bit late. Only like 15 minutes. Not too bad.

He took a picture for his story and slipped his phone back in his pocket as they neared the shop.

Janice giggled, Agustin definitely getting cuddled next.
"No problem. One Black Coffee for Mr. Agustin. I'll remember that for as long as I'm able" Janice said with some chuckles before enveloping Agustin in a huge hug, wrapping her arms round his body.
"Mmm. How about I cuddle you a bit too much..." She teased a little.

_Aquarius_ _Aquarius_

Kayne looked back at a now cuddled Agustin.
He couldn't help but laugh at how the tables were turned.
Walking back to him and whispering
"Janice and Goose...sitting in a tree. Ah. How the tables have turned, my friend."
Before continuing his walk to the shop.

Agustin rolled his eyes as he tasted his own medicin from Kayne and vocked his hrad to the side and looked down at Janice, " Baby girl, you know Im taken already." he said smirking as he took Kayne's hand and chuckled as he saw his friends reaction, " Kayne has stolen my heart." he teased as people around them gave them looks, he shoutes out, "C'mon people its 2017! We are in love!vhe laughed and looked back over at his friends letting go of Kayne's hand as he ordered the coffee. He looked over to Casey, v So you gonna call that spanish Ken up?" he smirked referring to the blonde spaniard from earlier.

Goose always knew how to make you laugh.

"Aw, Goose, consider my heart stolen"
People around d gave them looks, and Goose yelled making Kayne laugh harder.

And after all that they'd arrived at the Starbucks. With 25 minutes until the flight.

Janice paid for all the coffees, even getting some muffins for everyone, nibbling on hers after she'd paid for everything.
"Coffee time, everyone. Come and get it".

Last edited:
"Th-thank you Agustin." Annabel said when she was helped with her bags. Quickly stuffing her stuff in her pockets before she noticed her brother running off which made her mentally sigh. "I don't get him." She said quietly as she took a position at the back of the group and followed scilently. Managing to open up one of her personal books without dropping everything she then started to read and walk bumping into the occasional person as she followed everyone. Not even paying attention when Janice called out that she bought coffee for everyone, it just made her stop near them and continue to read her book. Using there noise as her guide. Meanwhile Ethan sat at there designated terminal a smirk on his face as he flirted with the lady at the desk accepting passes who was rather enjoying his smooth talking. Clearly not knowing he was just out of high school as he romanced her with his words. Cute giggles here and there and small blushes came from the flight attendant as she continued to work while flirting with Ethan as he waited for everyone to get here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back