• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern European Escapades IC (CLOSED)

It wasn't long before Ethan had switched from his game to his phone. Putting earbuds in and turning on some blaring music he quickly fell asleep next to Lisse. After a minuet his head gently fell over onto her shoulder as he laid there quietly, not in the least bit bothered by the outburst that was coming from Casey as the side of his head gently rested against lisse. Honestly he hadn't wanted to fall asleep on the plane and would have much rather preferred to have stayed up and tried to make conversation with Lisse at least but he couldn't help it, he had been up till two in the mourning last night finishing up some things before there trip.
merveille merveille

Annabel had been hard at work when she heard caseys outburst whic made her jump and let out a tiny yelp, her knees jumping and hitting the tray her laptop and phone were on, shooting the phone to the floor and ripping her headphones off with it she immediately scrambled to get everything back in order. Once that was finished she looked to Casey then to the seat next to her which surprisingly was empty, despite hearing Casey say she was still gonna sit were she was Annabel still decided to at least offer it to Casey. Glancing back to Casey Annabel spoke in a sort of quiet call. "C-Casey! T-there's a seat n-next to me that's open if you'd like." She called softly her shyness kicking in as some people on the plane looked at her making her sort of slip back to hide away in her seat quietly.
T That_Irish_Person

(ahahah PortugalTM PortugalTM it's actually hella good though)

Casey sat there in her seat with her arms crossed in front of her, sulking as she read through her portfolio on her laptop. She heard Annabel's little tiny voice and looked back at her noticing that there was a seat next to her, the offer was there but she didn't want to spoil Annabel's little moment of happiness and clumsiness. "Thanks Angel." She smiled and gathered her things, she stood in front of the old man that had drooled on her with a death glare spread across her face trying anything in her power to not elbow him in the face. "Adios grandpa." He didn't hear because he was asleep again, Casey walked towards Annabel and realised that Annabel had dropped a pencil at some point, picking it up and giving it to her. She sat down next Annabel and felt a little more relaxed, she took out her phone and put on 'Atomic Man' by Portugal. The Man (shhhhh I'm listening to it now) and took her laptop out continuing on her portfolio work.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Agustin shrugged and laughed at the conversation between the grandpa and Casey. He knew they would all look back and remember this plane flight that was getting quite eventful to say the least. He headed back to his seat and decided to watch a movie and as the credits from the beginning rolled up he began to fall asleep, his eyelids getting heavier.

(Ive been to lisbon! super pretty! btw could we fast forward to where they land?)

(Mhm. Let's skip.)

Kayne looked up from 'Saving Private Ryan' to see they were about to land. Well I guess there hours go fast. He buckled his seat belt, and flipped off his laptop, prepared for the landing.

The plane landed just fine. And within 15 minutes they were in Lisbon International Airport.

download (40).jpg images (42).jpg

Lisse Odoemene

Lisse yawned slightly as she woke up after the long flight. She slowly looked out the window and she gasped slightly. They landed and they were in the Lisbon International Airport, greeted with a clear blue sky. Her face lit up and she grinned as she slowly sat up. Ethan was laying on her and he was asleep, which made her smile a bit more. She looked around in the plane and it seemed like everyone else was pretty quiet, so she assumed they were also asleep. She poked him softly. "Ethan! We're in Lisbon. Ethan. Are you awake?" she whisper-yelled softly, poking his head continuously but in a gentle manner.
( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

Janice was asleep, leaning against Kylo again, looking so cute, before he gently shook her awake as they landed.
"Mmm, what is it"? Janice whispered to him, slowly waking up, rubbing her eyes and blinking slowly, Kylo giving her her glasses.
"We're here. Lisbon".

Ethan was sound asleep until lisse started to try and wake him. Groaning quietly as he reached up and grabbed her hand pulling it away from his head tiredly as he grumbled. "Five more minuets princess." He grumbled half asleep. Then two minuets later he opened his eyes and groaned a little bit. Sitting up as he rubbed his eyes a little before looking to lisse. "Have a nice flight princess?" He asked Lisse softly as he stretched his arms out and yawned a little before relaxing back into his seat for now. "Were are we again?" He asked Lisse after looking out her window for a minuet
merveille merveille

Lisse Odoemene

Lisse nodded and then chuckled. "We're in Lisbon now," she smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She looked and saw Janice and her new boyfriend waking up and realizing they were there. She smiled at them and looked around again, waiting for everyone else to wake up.

( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving [Mention: R Rock And Roll Boy ])

Janice smiled back at Lisse and cuddled Kylo's arm softly and nuzzled it as he got up. He pecked her forehead before she got up and stretched her arms.
"Can I trust you if you get out luggage"? Janice asked with a little teasy smile, Kylo looking hesitant.
"Well I have no luggage. But, yes, you can trust me".
Janice wondered why Kylo had no luggage, already forming suggestions but said nothing, only nodding, dusting herself off, smoothing her dress, then wrapping an arm around his and they started walking down the aisle, Kylo carrying Janice's luggage.

PortugalTM PortugalTM merveille merveille

Last edited:
(Sorry, for some strange reason I have stopped receiving notification for most of my rps)

Casey closed her laptop still annoyed at the man she was sitting next to before she moved. She made it a point to get her annoyance across to him if he hadn't gotten the idea. She got her things from the overhead and walked down the isle seeing the old man, she wasn't going to let him get into the line so when he took a step into the line she moved forward making sure to push him a little, never making eye contact with him. "Watch it pops." I gave him a glare before finally getting out of the plane. Casey looked around to see if you could spot Annabel.

Lisse Odoemene

Lisse nodded and then chuckled. "We're in Lisbon now," she smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She looked and saw Janice and her new boyfriend waking up and realizing they were there. She smiled at them and looked around again, waiting for everyone else to wake up.

( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving [Mention: R Rock And Roll Boy ])
"Oh shit we are?" He asked as he sat up and looked around with a tired look on his face. "Well then come on. Here I'll grab your things." He said as he put his backpack on his back and stood up. Slipping into the isle he stretched with a yawn before he popped the overhead compartment and gently grabbed Lisse's things before geasturing for her to go ahead of him

Kayne stood up and flicked open the overhead compartment. He took his backpack out, and slipped it over his shoulder. He sat back down and waited for the message stating he could leave. About 30 seconds later.

You may exit the plane.

He nudged Goose, and stood up.

"Let's go man."

(dude saaame my notifications stalled)

Agustin suddenly felt the pane land with a jolt and awoke just as Kayne nudged him. That was a very long flight and he was pretty sure he was sitting down for so long his legs had forgotten how to walk. He stretched out his arms, and peemed out the window with a grin. " Heck yes!" Hejumped up excited amd hit his head on the overhead compartment. He groaned and laughed it off as he followed right behind Kayne to the exit with his stuff. His face was glowing with excitement as he waited for the others at the baggage claim.

(Sorry, for some strange reason I have stopped receiving notification for most of my rps)

Casey closed her laptop still annoyed at the man she was sitting next to before she moved. She made it a point to get her annoyance across to him if he hadn't gotten the idea. She got her things from the overhead and walked down the isle seeing the old man, she wasn't going to let him get into the line so when he took a step into the line she moved forward making sure to push him a little, never making eye contact with him. "Watch it pops." I gave him a glare before finally getting out of the plane. Casey looked around to see if you could spot Annabel.
Annabel had packed up when Casey had and had gotten up with her, having gotten into the isle with her she feared being lost behind in the plane so she reached forward and grabbed caseys left arm so they wouldn't be separated. Walking behind Casey as she showed the old man her distaste for him she gave him an apologetic look as they exited the plane. Annabel having been pushed around here and there on the way out had hugged caseys arm for a better grip. When Casey had stopped and started looking around Annabel spoke. "Do you know where we are meeting?" She asked Casey not knowing she was looking for her and not the pthers

Janice was hugging Kylo's arm tightly as they exited the plane, Kylo slipping on a pair of sunglasses and rubbed Janice's head before kissing her forehead, hearing her purr softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back