• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eternal Plains OOC

Olay, so I've got the gist of Lycus. Done. I hope the whole Orckin thing was okay, as I thought it was a cool idea and really wanted to draw him.

Olay, so I've got the gist of Lycus. Done. I hope the whole Orckin thing was okay, as I thought it was a cool idea and really wanted to draw him.

Well if you didn't get an idea what orcs look like from the text then you can take the Orcs of Elder Scrolls as an example. Basically the same in appearance.

Now I'll wait for @tone to make a charecter before starting the RP, unless anyone else announces that they'll join.

So I got this really interesting idea for a Dark Elf...

As long as you're alright with conflict... x3 

Welll...

Dark Elf half breed...

Aligned with the Forest Priests...

Practices Summoning magic...

I don't think it could get much worse than that to be honest xD

Forest Priests are kinda classical Dark Elves. They dislike Summoning magic even more than normal Dark Elves.

Also Forest Priests are rarely half breeds. It has to be really hidden for them to take in an non-half breed as a priest.

D. Forest Priests are kinda classical Dark Elves. They dislike Summoning magic even more than normal Dark Elves.

Also Forest Priests are rarely half breeds. It has to be really hidden for them to take in an non-half breed as a priest.

I knew it was a long shot and those both occurred to me after I posted. 

Hmmm, might have to create a new concept then, not sure. Oh well.

I knew it was a long shot and those both occurred to me after I posted. 

Hmmm, might have to create a new concept then, not sure. Oh well.

Well you can be a Dark Elf halfbreed who uses Summoning magic and worships the Forest Priest faith.

Actually, could you elaborate on their faith? Nothing is really said about it...

Thats because almost noone knows about it.

Its a basic spiritual belief. They believe in the might of nature, that everything has a spirit and so on. They build their holy places as so called "holy sanctuaries" of nature, which show the might of what a determined person can do.

The priests themselves are expirienced magic users and usually really old, way above an average Dark Elf lifespan.

I just wrote all of that up because I never actually made much up about the forest priests other that they built the cool tempels XD

By the way you can also make a simple character concept - like a barbarian Northern Human or a ranger White Elf - and just try to RP them as human-like as you can. Give them goals and such, craft a personality.

That is, if you don't have some concept you really like :)

Thats because almost noone knows about it.

Its a basic spiritual belief. They believe in the might of nature, that everything has a spirit and so on. They build their holy places as so called "holy sanctuaries" of nature, which show the might of what a determined person can do.

The priests themselves are expirienced magic users and usually really old, way above an average Dark Elf lifespan.

I just wrote all of that up because I never actually made much up about the forest priests other that they built the cool tempels XD

By the way you can also make a simple character concept - like a barbarian Northern Human or a ranger White Elf - and just try to RP them as human-like as you can. Give them goals and such, craft a personality.

That is, if you don't have some concept you really like :)

Ah, makes sense.

And you gotta have cool temples x3

I don't do simple. Simple is boring in my book. Such as how playing a Nord in skyrim is boring (had to mention it due to the heavy elder scrolls influences, at it seems like it.)

Mmm, I might drop the religion and just not have them practice one or be conflicted (seeing as even though the pantheon of four is extremely common, there would have to be others that sprung up unless they were eradicated by those high elven bastards.)

Ah, makes sense.

And you gotta have cool temples x3

I don't do simple. Simple is boring in my book. Such as how playing a Nord in skyrim is boring (had to mention it due to the heavy elder scrolls influences, at it seems like it.)

Mmm, I might drop the religion and just not have them practice one or be conflicted (seeing as even though the pantheon of four is extremely common, there would have to be others that sprung up unless they were eradicated by those high elven bastards.)

Your character concept being simple (and maybe boring) doesn't mean your character has to be simple and boring.

They are two separate, between them is how you play the character :-)

Your character concept being simple (and maybe boring) doesn't mean your character has to be simple and boring.

They are two separate, between them is how you play the character :-)

Actually, I think I'm going to go with a lord elf. ^^

@guul66 Would a high elven name be First Name, Daughter/Son of Mother and Father or First Name Mother and or Father's Name-child/blood?

@guul66 Would a high elven name be First Name, Daughter/Son of Mother and Father or First Name Mother and or Father's Name-child/blood?

If your character is a child (High Elves are considered grown up around 25-30 years old) then name (children have short names they ditch when they grow up, in favor of a name of their own choosing) and then the Mother's/Father's name (Usually whichever is more notable) and -blood or -child.

If your character is an adult then they usually use their name (like ancient greeks, they only have 1 name) and in some cases they use their parents names to introduce themselves (if they respect their parents, that is).

If your character is a child (High Elves are considered grown up around 25-30 years old) then name (children have short names they ditch when they grow up, in favor of a name of their own choosing) and then the Mother's/Father's name (Usually whichever is more notable) and -blood or -child.

If your character is an adult then they usually use their name (like ancient greeks, they only have 1 name) and in some cases they use their parents names to introduce themselves (if they respect their parents, that is).

So they named themselves?

Around the time they become adults they make a name for themselves, yes.

Its still a High Elven name. If you need help making a name then let me know.

Ah, I have names. It's just a bit interesting is all.

Do all elves do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back