• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eternal Chill: A Partner Search Thread (Ignore prefix)

aaaah

One Thousand Club
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f32416e465a4667454875307339513d3d2d3237333732343636372e313435613461326331636438643034343933383434343031393736312e676966

Howdy, the name's Thatonechillgirl and welcome to YET ANOTHER partner thread. Before we can get to the pairings and fandoms, here is some info.

Things to Know
※ I can push myself to do one, two, or three paragraphs. One paragraph is the limit here.
※ I don't do smut rps, yaoi/yuri rps, or kinky rps. Not now, not ever.
※ I live in the US and my timezone is EST.
※ I can do romance, as long as it isn't the main focus of the rp.
※ I can do MxF, FxF, and MxM. I prefer MxF.
※ I don't have any experience in playing realistic rps, but I try to do one.
※ If you wanna chat, I have a discord account. If you want it, just tell me.
※ I can do threads and PMs, I can try to do discord rping.
※ I can play male characters and female characters, I have no preference here.
※ One-liners, God-modding,
Powerplaying, and Metagaming aren't allowed.
※ I have no triggers.
※ I am open to suggestions!
※ If I disappear without a trace, bump me.

Now, the moment you all have been waiting for!

◎ =Currently craving!
Bold = I want this role!
● = I wanna do this paring!

Fandoms!
Gorillaz ◎
giphy.gif

I am pretty much ok with any pairing here!

Cowboy Bebop ◎
giphy.gif

Ed x OC ●
Spike x OC ●
OC
x OC
Spike x Jet
Faye x OC

Kill la Kill
giphy.gif

OC x OC ●

Danganronpa ◎
giphy.gif

Overwatch ◎
qVq0a.gif

Tracer x OC ●
McCree x OC ●
Orisa x OC
Mei
x Junkrat
Junkrat x Roadhog
D.va
x Lucio ●

Pokémon
giphy.gif

OC x OC ●

Vocaloid ◎
defbe844f7701f7fb14d105b659d6e8b.gif

Hatsune Miku x Kagamine Len/Rin
Hatsune Miku x OC
Kagamine Len/Rin
x OC ●
OC x OC ●

Hetalia ◎
giphy.gif

Kuroshitsuji
giphy.gif

OC x OC
Ciel x Sebastian ●

Pairings!
Angel x Human ●
Demon x Human
Any Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Normal Human ●
Any Supernatural Creature
x Any Supernatural Creature
Angel x Demon ●
Alien x Human ●
Knight x Mage
Dimension Hopper
x Human ●
Imaginary Friend x Human ●
Demon x Contracted Human
AI x Human
Ghost x Human
Superhuman x Human ●
Scientist x Experiment
Interdimensional Being
x Human ●
Time Traveller x Normal Human
Sideshow Attraction
x Normal Human ●
Plots!
Let's Go Travelling!
Character B finds a device that can travel through dimensions in Character A's basement. A and B use the device and end up getting lost.

You don't Fear Me? ◎
Character A has reality-bending powers and the town Character A lives in fears him/her except for Character B. Character B wants to be friends with Character A, the townspeople warn him/her, but Character B doesn't listen and doesn't care. Character A shows Character B his pocket dimension and things get a little...odd.

G-G-Ghost! ◎
Character A has just moved to a new town and into an old house. They start to find it weird that no neighbors have come by to welcome them to the neighborhood, but don’t think much of it. Character A is approached by Character B, who welcomes he/she to their new house and become friends fast. Character B reveals that they aren’t actually human. Character B is actually a ghost, bound to the house that he/she used to own for the rest of eternity. Character A doesn't know if she/he should still be friends with Character B.

Save us from Decay!
Character A and Character B are adventurers/best friends. They are informed a kingdom called Mayro has been cursed by monster. They have nothing better to do, so they find whoever is responsible for this.

Dimension Trip! ◎
Character A and Character B are two different beings from two different dimensions. Both of them are teleported to a city named Cipher. They are ordered to find a dimension-hopping demon of decay and suffering named Cuddles. They accept the order and go on a surreal journey to find Cuddles.

The Imaginary Search ◎
Once upon a time, there is a small imaginary plateau created by a group of very imaginative kids known as Starland. The children's imaginary friends, Character A and Character B, lived in Starland and they played with them all day long. But one day, they didn't play In fact, they weren't there at all. This troubled Character A and Character B because they played with them every weekend. They think that they were captured by something outside of Starland, so they set out on a journey to find their friends. And if you are wondering, this does take place in the kids' heads, so none of this really happened.

Well, that's it. If you are interested, PM me. If you have any questions or concerns, please tell me them! Cya!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back