• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Et Tractus Bellum

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader

Et Tractus Bellum

The Story So Far:

Welcome to the 25th Century. The Earth Year is currently 2434. Humanity has become a space-faring species through the creation of the Systematic Warp Device, and has allowed them to encounter the many Alien Species that litter the stars. Alliances have been struck between these many entities, and wars have been fared between many enemies. Many factions have broken off from the central government, and numbers of them have managed to prosper. Pirates have become a common sighting in the abyss of space, and Private Military Corporations have become dominant in galactic security. As time passes, factions have risen, and dynasties have fallen. If you truly want to rule the stars, you must adept and survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested, do you mind if I participate?

For the same reason people revive 2-year-old threads. Either they haven't been paying attention or the necromancers are rising. B)

@AxelWelrod I almost wasn't -- I just had to say that to someone. :"D 
but....
if you want me....
sweet prince....

ess....
edgy nonbinary elf royal...

reign-over-me_adam-sandler.jpg

you thought you could defeat me so easily @AxelWelrod

Well, I mean, if you had to purge someone with a terrible sense of humour, better hammered Adam Sandler than me?
i stand a chance of improving.
although in all fairness women don't convert for me, in part probably because i am not a middle-aged washed-up actor 
maybe i have to become a middle-aged washed-up actor?

they never want my marijuanukkah. i feel discriminated against

yep

and I just posted on the second grey war rp IC thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back