• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Escaping the home in MorganVille (Interest check)

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
I've been making a lot of these, but hey, I really love role playing. Anywho,

You've been placed in this home, how you got here, nobody knows, but you do know you don't belong here. What kind of home you ask? It's a mental ward, full of people screaming, straight jackets, and they all get treated horribly, it's one of those mental wards where the people get abused, horribly treated, and you can't just take this. So why are you here? Sure, you have your problems, whether it be depression, eating disorders, or whatever it is, you know you don't belong in this place. The only problem? This place has some serious security and the guards wont listen to you. So, now you and these other "sane" people have to escape this place or convince the guards that you really don't belong here, which will be very hard.

Just an interest check, but I really hope enough people want to join. Once I get like, 5 people, I'll make the thread.

Are you aware of how mental illnesses are treated? The facility, being corrupt excuses this somewhat, but why is it so excused?

@Bardiel, Would you be happier if this was under fantasy? This is roleplay, and if you can't differentiate between the real world and roleplay, you shouldn't be here. I, for one, think that this is a great setting and would be honored to roleplay in it. If you don't like it, leave.

Michaela said:
@Bardiel, Would you be happier if this was under fantasy? This is roleplay, and if you can't differentiate between the real world and roleplay, you shouldn't be here. I, for one, think that this is a great setting and would be honored to roleplay in it. If you don't like it, leave.
While I do appreciate the response being properly formatted grammatically, I fail to see the link in questioning the differentiation between "the real world and roleplay", as noting of the such was brought up at this point. If you are referring to the prior questioning of QueenCupCake's understanding of mental illness, then that is another matter. If being ardent to the title's tag is of concern, then by all means if within some sort of fantastical setting, the desire is to set such a roleplay within said environment, by all means so be it. However, if it claims to be "realistic" and includes the line "It's a mental ward, full of people screaming, straight jackets, and they all get treated horribly, it's one of those mental wards where the people get abused, horribly treated, and you can't just take this", then it needs some explanation as how this facility came to be for the players as was originally asked on my part, when enquiring as to how it was excused from modern standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back