• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Escaping The Darkness Interest Check

Still open? And do you accept 'off' characters? I've read, more like lurked, through the active Chara Refs, the 'theme, etc. and... I have a chara in mind that oddly I have already in mind from something else that -altered slight some- could possibly fit? She does not fit the 'general appearance' and 'type' of characters listed in this RP. She, instead of a humanoid infused with some form of animal ( or plant as I've seen ) DNA she is derived from an animal source ( simple regular household cat type, nothing 'fancy' ) and infused with human DNA elements. Made solely for testing simple vaccinations, medicines, etc that required a more 'human' subject to get more accurate results ( minor bad animal testing stuff-like ). I have more details but do not want to 'flood' the OOC... Simply put she is a cat ( roughly Maine Coon size due too the genetic modification ) that can fluidly walk on two legs just as well as four and has the mental capacity of a 10 year old human ( not the most intelligent human, but human none-the-less ). No 'special powers' other than what she inherited with being basically feline. Do you feel she can fit?

Still open? And do you accept 'off' characters? I've read, more like lurked, through the active Chara Refs, the 'theme, etc. and... I have a chara in mind that oddly I have already in mind from something else that -altered slight some- could possibly fit? She does not fit the 'general appearance' and 'type' of characters listed in this RP. She, instead of a humanoid infused with some form of animal ( or plant as I've seen ) DNA she is derived from an animal source ( simple regular household cat type, nothing 'fancy' ) and infused with human DNA elements. Made solely for testing simple vaccinations, medicines, etc that required a more 'human' subject to get more accurate results ( minor bad animal testing stuff-like ). I have more details but do not want to 'flood' the OOC... Simply put she is a cat ( roughly Maine Coon size due too the genetic modification ) that can fluidly walk on two legs just as well as four and has the mental capacity of a 10 year old human ( not the most intelligent human, but human none-the-less ). No 'special powers' other than what she inherited with being basically feline. Do you feel she can fit?
It is definitely different but i like the idea, though her mindset if that of a 10 year old can she speak human language since she is more based with feline than human. also i only have the hunter in the first group open if you are okay with that unless you were wanting her to be a chaser

Yeah can speak it fairly fluently but it comes across as sometimes difficult to understand as the speech is through virtually a cat's snout. Her tendency is to not speak much. I am not sure on position mainly due too my ability to get on the internet can vary greatly so basically... a 'no role' due too that? I do not want to fulfill a role that could possibly 'hold people up' if that makes sense but I have a major RP itch to scratch. Also, due to what she is I do not have -nor 'do- ref pics from the net would a more detailed typed description work until i can make more ref pics? I only have 1 currently and it does not show much as far as her overall appearance goes.

Yeah can speak it fairly fluently but it comes across as sometimes difficult to understand as the speech is through virtually a cat's snout. Her tendency is to not speak much. I am not sure on position mainly due too my ability to get on the internet can vary greatly so basically... a 'no role' due too that? I do not want to fulfill a role that could possibly 'hold people up' if that makes sense but I have a major RP itch to scratch. Also, due to what she is I do not have -nor 'do- ref pics from the net would a more detailed typed description work until i can make more ref pics? I only have 1 currently and it does not show much as far as her overall appearance goes.
Welll her as hunter isnt really a big role and weeellll haha you can ask all my current fello's within the rp. my internet connection is super bad and they've had to wait on me a loootttt. (Feel really bad about that...)

Alrighty then that works! Is it 'played out' for her to become "given" that role?

Alrighty then that works! Is it 'played out' for her to become "given" that role?
ahh someone finally asks!!! haha the leaders and seconds are predetermined while the others are asked which they would prefer to do once they have escaped. In which they then tell them what they feel better doing, then they can set off and do what i is they 'chose' to do :)

Lol Nice. Alright, sounds good. Her Ref sheet will be formatted slightly different than the rest if that's fine? more 'lengthy' with personality traits, other appearance details, music and all that jazz. working on it now

Just realized I never answered the question, a Hunter role is fine lol

Hey, could I add a character if there are any slots open? Would it be okay if one of the experiments sided with the scientists (Either by force or otherwise stated) and is somewhat like a guard? I have a tough-guy character that I can edit to be an experiment since I really wanna use him- I could elaborate if you're interested- but if not, I can try to add another type of character! Thanks if you respond ack.

Is this still open?
Interestin
Hey, could I add a character if there are any slots open? Would it be okay if one of the experiments sided with the scientists (Either by force or otherwise stated) and is somewhat like a guard? I have a tough-guy character that I can edit to be an experiment since I really wanna use him- I could elaborate if you're interested- but if not, I can try to add another type of character! Thanks if you respond ack.
Hiya is t too late :3
holly molly didn't think this would attract so many people got to say it makes me happy!!! :D Give me a second and I will boost up the roles for you all! In case you were wanting to be part of the groups escaping....orrrr If you and wanted we could make a small group of experiments just you guys who intend to break out at the same time as the current two groups and they run into each other and i love the idea of one of them actually being a spy of sorts. Paiisly Paiisly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back