• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Gen Takeshi
Listening to the raven haired girl speak he took it in and accepted it. Of course someone was going to die, or will there be death on this day? When she asked if he was going to intervene if his father did something out of hand and he chuckled a bit.

“Of course I’m going to have to. Family first always.” He said looking at Kane prepare himself for the two experiments. Gen’s free hand balled up in a fist and his teeth gritted together.

Letting go of her arm he kept his arm in the same place around her neck then looked around to scan for any of the two’s friends and he did. Seeing that blondish girl from before, she was the fastest swimmer in the facility.

“Now you’re finally awake huh?” He joked to the girl.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest couldn't help but to let out a sigh, Idiot, she thought to herself as Gen made the commented of family first, He's going to end up getting himself killed trying to help or cover for them.... I can see it... When she glanced up towards the man she noticed his gaze seemed to be focused on where the experiments sat, more so on one in particular. Once Tempest's red orbs laid on Poppy her gaze became rather menacing, "Hardly, just comfortable... Though why are you so keen to stare at your brother's new cellmate," her focus now on Gen, though her gaze had softened some now.

As she waited for him to speak though she started thinking about the possibilities of things happening during this fight, more importantly on stupid things her colleague might due. Tempest felt that it was her personal responsibility and duty to keep Gen from doing anything drastic that would result in the most severe of consequences. Out of all of her colleagues she preferred him the most over everyone else since he was the least annoying.

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
A high pitched squeak came from Poppy as a cold chill went up her spine as she got the sensation of being watched. Looking around her she spotted Kiono's older brother, Gen, across the way. It took her a minute to focus her vision and hone in on him, but she managed to lock eyes with him. "Odd... Gen seems to be watching me a bit," Poppy commented aloud as she moved her head a bit and caught the menacing gaze that belonged to Tempest, causing her stiffen up a bit, "And I think Tempest wants to kill me." While Poppy's vision started to return to normal she saw something that caused her to raise her brows in confusion.

"Hey, since when did Gen and Tempest become all buddy-buddy and close?" Head tilted in confusion as she saw Gen's arm around Tempest. This was most certainly odd in her book since Tempest wasn't one normally seen to be with another living person, for long anyways. Once her gaze was back to normal Poppy got situated in her seat behind Serena and Toshi a bit more before feeling a wave of pain hit her brain. Groaning she hung her head and covered her eyes while feeling an intense headache start to form.

Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Gohan510 Gohan510

Kiono Takeshi
Finally reaching the ring the guard pushed him through the door out in the open were his ears started to ring a bit from all the screaming going. Kiono looked around to see if he could notice everyone, but he was to low to spot any of his friends. The guard walked up to him uncuffing him telling him to get out there and get killed, which he took that as a good luck gesture. Kiono looked across the field and noticed the faces that he was so not ready to see, Kane's and Ara's. Kiono closed his eyes and took a deep breath before twirling his arms in a circular motion stretching his shoulders out. Kiono's eyes glared at Kane especially who seemed to be getting ready as well.

"You know we don't need your pitty, this was all your fault to even drag Violet in this I'm not dumb you know. I'm never going to forget this day that's for sure Kane." He shouted over to Kane as he started to twirl his wrist to get the uneasy feeling to pop. Kai then started to jump side to side twirling his neck to get a good stretch then stopping to crouch down and started stretching his hamstrings by extending one leg to the side while using the other to bounce up and down to stretch the leg out. Then he did the other leg and jumped up feeling refreshed.

"I'm ready now. Violet remember what I said." He said while not looking at her, but straight ahead to the enemy. Kiono had a smirk on his face, he was excited actually and his body couldn't stop shaking from excitement to fight. Lowering his head for a moment he had his smirk grow Now or never he thought to himself barely crouching down folding his arms inward and a burst of wind from the heat in his body shot out barely, then his muscles started to show more and his hair spiked up more, his genetics were starting to kick in the "hunt".
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Gen Takeshi
Gen's glare on the girl soon stopped after she looked away after noticing Tempest was starring too, he then turned his head over to the girl to move his arm back on the seat so she can rest her head again. He then gave off a worried look at the same time watching his brother prepare for the upcoming battle. That warm up he did was from the martial arts movies their father would play for them to kill time throughout the weekends. To think that Kiono actually picked up from them fascinated Gen, Kiono's normal style was a street fighter type where he just throws punches wildly and hopes they land. Though this side of Kiono looked different, not to mentioned he slightly swoll up and his got a little more hair as well they spiked up even worse then before.

"No reason I just wanted to see if they came to support. What is it that he's doing down there, he didn't look that muscular before? Where did all that lean muscle come from? He can change what he looks like physically or something?" Gen stated a bit shocked to see his brother like this, he never seen this and he was sure his father as well.

"Sorry if I invaded your privacy with my arm around your neck, I wanted you to only hear what I had to say." He mentioned as they were surrounded with seated scientist and chasers.

Din Takeshi
Din watched as the contenders stepped into the ring him and John both sat up in their seats to watch closely, first watching Kane seeing his skin shed off showing some grey scales. Din didn't understand what was going on, but kept observing. Ara didn't make any sudden changes yet so he had to look over and wait for the experiments to come out. There they were busted through the door and uncuffed Kiono and Violet. It was not much longer till Kiono began warming up for the fight which made Din and John chuckle remembering the old Martial Art movies they used to watch on the weekends Kiono was imitating the main character of the movies doing their stances and all.

"So he did take a liking in them? He's not doing street boxing no more?"

"Maybe he's going to mix it up sir."

"Maybe le-" Din was cut off fascinated even jumping out his seat to see Kiono change his appearance to that of a more wild look. Was this a new form Kiono found out on his own?! What was it that Kiono was doing to himself?!

"What is that form he's taking!?!"

"I don't know, but he does look good I should say. No homo of course sir."

"Of course of course! But that I never seen him do that before? What did he do to figure this out about himself?!" Din had a huge smile on his face watching Kiono's early performance even showing off a new physical form.

Serena - 17 - Violet's Group - Second in Command
Serena blushed softly at both Toshi and Poppy's words, her focus quickly changed when her mothers voice rang out through the mic, “I bet mother dearest inst happy her plans aren't going too well...” She muttered under her breath with a bit of a chuckle, though she lightly smacked Toshi's arm, "Poppy will not be your snack even as a joke...geez..." She glanced to Poppy with a soft smile, figuring Toshi's words hadn't frightened the girl but still a bit concerned. Toshi was known for snapping and killing people even eating them when in his crazed state. She sighed softly though her mind on how they would escape at some point and how Kane had acted yesterday with his offer. And that secret passaged...did it lead outside or did it lead to a death trap if they tried to use it? She didn't know and she didn't want to find out if that was that case.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi thought about Revi's words before a wicked smile crossed over her lips. Revi's logic definitely made sense but now it would just be up to Lexi to put her mind and body in that state of control. She knew it would probably take a bit but if she could do it perhaps she could even challenge one of the Head Chasers. “Alright... then REvi teach me what you can and i'll also try to work on my anger levels using this band.” She was still pretty unsure about snapping herself but making it could work. After all Revi seemed to know what she was talking about even if it seemed kind of silly. She watched the girl take off her coat Lexi hadn't expected for Revi to wear such a revealing outfit and her eyes traveled over the girl's body taking in the view. Lexi liked what she saw, then again she didn't intend to let her emotions take hold of her even if it wasn't anger at the moment. She snapped the band around her wrist once, the sharp quick sting was definitely an attention getter, but she also found that it somewhat cleared her mind. That was most certainly an interesting effect for snapping herself.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen tapped a nail in irritation as she waited to hear from the guards about Two and Vivian's fight. The people in the stands seemed to be getting impatient as well, she turned as a guard finally walked in. "Uh...ma'am unfortunately they couldn't seem to get Vivian into the fights for some reason. It wasn't explained to me in detail so I'm not sure if she is sick or the scientist watching over her simply doesn't wish for her to fight today..." Helen's eyes could have glared holes in the guard, "I made sure to contact all the sciensts before setting up these fights and now they want to pull back their experiments and not fight!!!! Damn it, I don't even know why i bother sometimes!!!" The man seemed to tremble slightly, "L-like i said i am unsure as to what the reasons are fully those are only my guesses." Helen wanted to kill him, "Then what am i paying you for!!! GET OUT!" She turned back to the field, "I have to do everything myself if i want it done right!!!!" The man quickly rushed from the room, while Hellen glared down to the ring. Now she was hoping someone would die or there would really be a lot of bloodshed in the next fights. That would calm her down, "So ladies and gentlemen it seems like one of our fighters is currently unable to attend. In light of this, their fight will be pushed back and we will go ahead with the main event that i know all of us has been waiting for! The fight of Kane and Arachnid verses Kiono, Violet, John, and Jane. Lets enjoy the fights!!!!"
Mentions: rivers and oceans rivers and oceans mikyuu mikyuu Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine hostage hostage Gohan510 Gohan510 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Terrance Orson - 16 - Chaser
Terrance had been a bit lost in his own thoughts at Dr. Helen's announcement of them skipping a fight, when Bri walked straight into the door he pulled her over to him kissing her forehead, "Sorry about that i lost myself in thoughts for a bit, also we can go see Serena later. You wanted food and that comes first!" He gently pushed her forward and into the cafeteria, like he had thought there weren't all that many people in there anymore. He got a couple of funny looks from the few who were there but other than that no one bothered him or Bri.. "Right now i want you to tell me if you can feel any sort of emotions from anyone in the room without having touched them. I know your power is based off touch alone but all powers can be expanded and worked with. However, that does sometimes lead to mishaps for others around you or yourself." He didn't like the thought of pushing her too far but they didn't get too many chances tto be alone and train with each other.
Texangamer Texangamer
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
The young woman raised a brow as her companion for the day spoke about the new addition's strength. Strong to the point he could kill himself...… definitely someone I must keep an eye on, she thought to herself, He could bring upon disaster to the facility.... Though when she glanced up towards Gen she noticed the subtle change of emotion when he spoke of his biological mother. It was plain to tell that the event of the woman leaving had impacted him to a degree, but perhaps not enough to make him dwell too long on the subject.

"Anyone who fights Arachnid should fear for their lives," Tempest finally said, voice muffled by her mask, "Her venom is as lethal if not more lethal than my own. Only difference is that she does not give up the antidote so easily..."

When Gen stated that the fight was about to begin the red eyed woman didn't bother moving her head just yet. She had grown surprisingly comfortable, and decided that once the fight had grown interesting only then would she sit upright. As her fellow head-chaser asked a question to which she simply huffed, "Someone is going to die.... they always do with Arachnid in the ring.." Tilting her head back a bit to look at Gen moved his arm to be more comfortable, glancing at her arm when she felt his hand grab it. Tempest eyeballed the man's hand for a moment as her muscles seemingly grew less tense. But once he spoke quietly in her ear, Tempest glanced at Gen, "Do you believe you'll have to intervene if he is truly up to no good," she mumbled as her gaze moved to watch the experiments and chasers enter the arena.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
Poppy stuck her tongue out playfully towards Toshi in regards to his joke about her being his snack. Hearing Serena speak up for her the teen snickered, "Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want me to be sushi. Besides, who else do you know that can spectate and see everything important that's going on?" When Dr. Clarefree's voice came over the intercom Poppy felt her heart sink a bit as it was announced that the original fight that was coming up had been pushed back due to problems with either Vivian or Two. So instead of waiting for Kiono's fight as planed they were going to start it now instead of waiting any longer. "He better win," she mumbled softly while watching the doors open and the chasers start leaking out, soon followed by Kiono and Violet, "He promised that he'd win and protect Violet..."

Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage

Toshi calmed down some, sighing as he relaxed in his seat to watch the next fight. "Okay, I guess I'll have to settle for eating you..." a soft smile comming over Toshi's face before he started to pretend to bite her head. Pausing after he heard what Poppy said next "Gen wont try anything with you sitting next to me....atleast I hope so, it is sort of hard to protect two people at once despite my size" laughing nervously as he looked around for Kane "serena would you like to sit in my lap?"

-----------
-Revi-
Revi's cheeks turned a slight hue of pink "why....quit staring at me so much I feel like that meat you gave me earlier!!!" Crossing her arms to cover herself a bit while she studied Lexi "I-Im not exactly me when I fight so please don't think I'm a pervert or....less of me..." her face turning bright red as Revi grew wings from her back. After a moment she stretched them out as if to take off into the sky. "I'm glad the rubber band is helping some....." Revi closed her eyes, the wings folded around her before peeling away and folding up on her back. Placing a hand on her hip Revi grinned slyly before cracking her knuckles and licking her lips "Oh I'm going to enjoy this....wanna put some stakes on our little game Love?" She asked, Revi's personality seeming to have changed. She seemed more, well for a lack of a better term more agressive and eager to fight than she had led on.

Violet followed behind Kiono as the guards lead them to the arena, taking care to make sure the guard behind her didn’t try anything funny as they continued towards their destination. When they were thrown into the arena the first The that came to her was the crowd’s murmurs, the second was Kane. She wanted to answer him back, but now wasn’t the time for it. So all she did was nod her head and slowly spread her life like prosthetic wings in a stance that suggested she was reading to take off. However, she knew that wasn’t going to happen, because aside from the barley visible shaking in her wings, their opening seemed to exhaust her slightly. It was then Kiono spoke up, asking her to remember what he asked her to do while taking up some strange form. If only whatever support she could provide didn’t also affect their opponents too, so she stood readied thinking about what songs she could sing that could truly help their situation.
Gohan510 Gohan510 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage

While the fighters were preparing themselves down in the arena Vermilion stepped into the booth housing Dr. Clarefree and Dr. Drowlle holding a black case and a few new scratches on his armor. “Apologies for not waiting until later, but me and the chaser I took with me have returned from our assignment Dr. Clarefree.”
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Morzone Morzone

Last edited:

Arachnid, Head Chaser
The light of the arena beckoned her as she followed the darker passageway up. The only sound that echoed through was the roaring of the arena and the slither of metal on the walls as her formed suit brushed against it. Finally, Arachnid stepped out into the radiance of light. She shed the decorated metal needles outside the arena. No glam was needed in a bloodbath.

Arachnid brushed by Kane, a subtle smirk on her face as she made a beeline to the other side of the arena, where Kiono stood. Though she looked ready to attack, she did not plan to yet. She swerved herself away to the left, taking up a position about thirty metres away from the others. There, she settled into a crouch and waited, head cocked in interest as she watched Kiono. His transformation was new to him, but nothing that she hadn’t seen before in a fight. If anything, Kiono should have been grateful that she didn’t take the opportunity to kill him on the spot, as he seemed quite distracted.

The slam of the metal gate next to her announced the arrival of another fighter. She caught the eye of a younger looking experiment. A girl named Ghost, who’s pale features and feathery skin made her seem exactly that. Arachnid had never fought her, nor even seen her, as the girl was from a different wing of research. But this seemed the perfect opportunity to begin.

Before the girl even had a chance to catch her bearings, Arachnid flashed over to her and caught Ghost by the throat, slamming her down to the sand beneath. A startled cough escaped the experiment only to be cut off as Arachnid drove a foot into her side. The cracking of bones echoed around, and the ensuing scream from the experiment was sure to draw attention to what was happening. The chaser smiled grimly as she hoisted her victim up, displaying the limp figure to all. It was over almost as soon as it began. Arachnid sliced open Ghost’s throat, not even bothering to use her venom as her razor sharp nails finished the job. The experiment shuddered once, then fell still, and Arachnid dropped the body without so much as a huff of weariness.

Now the adrenaline had started to flow, and her vision honed in on Kiono. He was her target, and Arachnid would be damned if he lived to see tomorrow. If she did so happen to fail, she’d give Kiono something to remind him of her viciousness. All she needed to do was touch him, and any amount of venom would at the very least pain him to no end. She started forward, adopting a slithering like gait as she awaited any move of his.

Gohan510 Gohan510 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"I am not bothered by your arm," she told him rather quietly, "If you were someone else I might have broken it as soon as I felt them.. However you don't discomfort me like everyone else surprisingly." Tempest got comfortable once again by resting her head on Gen's arm while her eyes moved from Poppy to the arena. As the young woman sat there and watched Kiono change his form it seemed that she wasn't phased by the transformation. But she was rather intrigued by it due to it being similar to her own minor transformation. "Seems like he unlocked something new.... might be the most interesting fight we'll ever see."

While she watched everything go down her eyes followed Arachnid's movements primarily since she seemed to be the only one really moving. Not long after the fight had officially begun it seemed that there was already one death. Red orbs watched as the scorpion woman pounced on her prey, a pale and feathery skinned girl. It took only a moment before the girl was left bleeding out on the floor, dying a few seconds later. "That's the first death of the day.... question is if there will be more," Tempested mumbled to Gen as she glanced up at him.

Mentions: hostage hostage

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
The blonde smiled and nodded at Toshi's comment, feeling a bit of relief in his words. When she heard the door to the arena open Poppy rubbed her eyes with a groan before moving her hands away from them. Her vision was pretty blurry since she had been focusing so much on the event from earlier. It took her a couple minutes before her sight became normal again. Looking at the arena she saw the familiar faces of her cellmate and Violet. A grin grew across her face as saw them step out, "Whoa! When did Violet get her wings back," she gasped rather excitedly. As her eyes panned to gaze at Kiono, and what she saw stunned her. "Damn," she said in awe, "That's one big cat."

Once the fight started it wasn't long before blood was drawn and staining the arena floor. Poppy's excitement immediately faded and was replaced with a look of sheer horror as she watched Arachnid slaughter a girl that she wasn't too familiar with. "Oh my God..." The teen started to shake as the realization that this was indeed a fight for their lives hit her like a freight train. Poppy gripped her tattered jeans as she stared at the arena with her full focus. Without really thinking the girl stood up out of her seat, cupped her cuffed hands around either side of her mouth and shouted, "Go Kio! Go Violet! You can do it!"

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf hostage hostage

Kiono Takeshi
Watching Arachnid as she made her move and all the more she ended it in such swift measures. The poor girl was bleeding and soon after “dead” Kiono gripped his fist and gritted his teeth. He wanted to help her, but just stepped backwards closer to Violet. If he was going to do any good it start with Violet. His head slightly looked over his shoulder.

“You know how to do simple combat right? I’ll go for Arachnid you just defend yourself or run from Kane if anything bad happens whistle and I’ll jet over to you as fast I can.” Kiono then glared over to Arachnid who was slowly closing in on them. He took a deep breath if Violet was a fighter it wouldn’t bother him as much, gripping his fist he betted that she could fend herself just for a little while. Instead of coming closer to Violet he walked forward towards Arachnid. He punched both his fist twin style into the ground slowly stripping it out of a giant piece. The boulder was slightly heavy to him as it was of massive size. Kiono’s face was smooshed from the bottom of the bolder as he rested it on the side of his neck while using his arms to carry it.

“ALRIGHT YOU STUPID FORM DON’T LET ME DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He screamed out slowly moving his upper body up after being bent over he launched the bolder towards Arachnid, of course he knew she’d dodge so he traced after it and waited for her to pop out around or over the boulder.
hostage hostage Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Gen Takeshi
Gen laughed a bit watching her get comfortable again why did she trust him so fast though it did made him smile a bit then the attention went back to the fight, a girl who no one really knew got killed right on the spot and no one objected it. This was the life within the facility the strong survive and the weak die. He smirked watching Arachnid with her swift moves.

“Nothing less then what I expected from the great assassin.”

Then Kiono pulled out a boulder with his raw strength, it did seem rather heavy. “What will you do with that Kiono?”

Soon his question was answered watching his brother preform filled his body with excitement.

Last edited:
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest's red orbs were fixated solely on the fight now as things started to pick up. The young woman knew that if she tore her eyes away from this for too long there was doubt she'd regret it. As she watched Kiono pull the boulder out of the ground, Tempest raised a brow. Interesting.... In that form his strength rivals mine... if not surpasses it, she thought. Eyes now narrowing to a glare at the idea, for it did not sit with her very well. But for a split moment she glanced away from the fight to look at Gen. "Enjoying yourself?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
“Of course, are you? In such short time it seems as if things are taking off in a good pace. At least for now.” He said with his other hand on hid lap. Too focused on the fight he forgot to glance over to his father which he did to see the man with his assistant still sitting there.

“I know after this if he does survive my father will have a lot of questions about that little form the kitty is partaking.” He smirked evil like actually impresssed with his brother, but he was more interested what the two chasers will do to respond. His arm seemed to keep flexing on and off as if he could feel the urge to fight as well but is calming himself down.
Interactions: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage

Din Takeshi
Din smiled like an excited little kid watching as his son was able to pierce the earth and grab his own object, that alone takes strength of 30 men, but even so the size of it was quite unbelievable as if it was a little shocking his physical strength increased so much as if the small kitten truly grew to the king of the jungle he rightfully earned. Din smirked once Kiono launched the gigantic rock as it was sent flying to Arachnid.

“So he’s able to get not only a buff but the ability to access and burst out a huge amount of energy in short moments. Like a charger, storing in energy to pass it out to whatever. I think I explained that right, but where does he get the energy fo store up from?” Din scratched his beard thinking hard about it. “Unless his body can generate enough electrons to pass off as well as his body temperature must be through the roof to create the fuel to access that energy. So in a sense this form is only a temporary boost that might overall take him out for the count if not used wisely and quickly.” Din stated with a serious look on his face pushing his glasses up on his face as John clapped to him applauding he already figured it out in such short time.

Kane raised an eyebrow of confusion when Kiono accused him of conspiracy and looked to Violet for help. "I'm... afraid I don't know what he means," he confessed to her. Jane and John stepped forward, causing Kane's attention to shift to them. Then he realized he still had his shoes on. "Hold on just a minute, you two, let me just," he let his guard down and sat on the floor. He took his shoes off one by one, then took off his socks. Afterwards, he stood up again and stuffed the socks into his shoes before placing them next to his jacket. He picked up his jacket, folded it neatly, and set it down on top of his shoes before walking away. "If we can avoid it, don't ruin my clothes," he told them with a smile. Kane's feet were hardened now as well to help him gain a firm footing.

Suddenly, Kiono dug his hands into the ground and picked up a massive boulder and launched it at Arachne. Kane knew well that it wouldn't hit her. What he was interested in, was finding out the kind of feints Kiono liked to pull. It was always better to take notes if he could help it. Unfortunately, Kane had the other three to worry about. "I know you two are quite the fighters but I'm sure Violet, you could use some pointers," he said to her. "They might just come in handy." John and Jane circled around Kane. John had tiger DNA while Jane had bat DNA. They watched him, and he watched them, taking note of John who moved behind him and Jane who would certainly attack right about.... Jane thrusted her wings behind her and launched herself towards Kane. The Head Chaser slipped just under her strike and jabbed her throat, causing her stagger backwards, grasping her neck. Kane stepped forward smoothly transitioning his jab and slammed both his hands on Jane's ears, causing her to move her hands from her throat to her ears in pain.

"Always keep your eyes on the opponent," Kane said, as John charged him. "But if you can't, predict where he's going to be and," Kane turned swiftly and brought his wrist up in the shape of crane to halt John's forward momentum and force him to recoil. "Strike," Kane said, moving fluidly into a palm strike at John's stomach so hard that the experiment lost the air in his lungs. The Head Chaser then spun and graceful struck John again with a backwards fist, square to the jaw. Jane lunged at Kane as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes before tucking one leg into his stomach and leaning forward. Then, with a heave, Kane kicked Jane solidly on her chin, forcing her head back, and slugging John with a fist to his chest. They both fell to the ground, worn and out of breath. Kane took a deep breath and regained his posture.

"You see, you don't have to be the strongest fighter, or the fastest to win," Kane looked at Violet, "you just have to be the smartest." John and Jane began making an effort to get up again. "And if something doesn't work the first time," Kane turned his attention back to his opponents, "just get up and try something new."

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine hostage hostage Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek sat in his cage listening to the announcements about the fights, he glanced over to Riley as she seemed to wake up from a nightmare but was thankful when Iris tried to comfort the girl. When he heard that one of the fights was being skipped he worried about Vivian, she had been one of the next to fight but something wasn't going as planned. Now they had moved on to the big fight, "Be careful out there Violet...Kiono..." Derek muttered under his breath his head turned towards the door as it opened and three guards walked in heading for his cage. His red eyes glared at the men, "What do you fuckers want now...." He bit out not too happy if he was being sent out to fight, the three men just chuckled, "Oh you and your little girlly are going out for some fun and if she fails this time i can't promise they will keep her around." One of them said before turning and heading for Riley's cage. "What..no let me do whatever it is you guys are wanting I don't want her doing anything like that again!!!" The man opened Dereks cage and pulled him out cuffing him, "Well you don't get much say in the matter, and also if you dont want anything bad happening to her you better make sure you don't fail this time." Derek bit his lip as he watched rielys cage get opened and one of the men yanked her out roughly, "Hey dont treat her like that damnit!!!" He wanted to rip their throats out but one of the men actually got onto the other, "Hey you remember what Kane said, if you want to face him be my guess but i have no wish to face that man." The one who spoke up walked over taking hold of Rileys arm instead, "Sorry they are still getting used to the new orders around here." Derek scoffed slightly, "I bet half of them dont even care and its all just some sort of lie." Soon he and Riley were being pushed forward to some room where they are sat down, their hands were unbound and lots of food was placed on the table. Derek glanced over to Riley before glaring back at the guards. "Eat up the both of you, the last guard that sent Riley on her mission got killed because he didn't send her off in the proper manner. We were also informed that your power comes from how much you eat so...eat up. Or dont its not like i really care if you two die." "I still say that you should send me alone, Riely doesn't need to do this kind of stuff she is only a kid!" The guard chuckled, "They don't care." He sighed, "Go ahead and start eating something Riley it doesn't seem like they are going to listen to me...im sorry."
Texangamer Texangamer

Helen watched the fight with a smile, this is what they had all been waiting for. A fight with excitement, blood and even a bit of death... She turned to look over to Vermilion when he walked in apologizing for bothering her. Her smile only grew though, "How very splendid Vermilion, I always can count on you for swift missions. You chaser over there...." She spoke to the female who had been standing off to the side as a guard even though she wasn't needed. "If this fight ends before i get back you will announce this as i have been doing, understood." "Yes ma'am." The chaser said with a small bow before moving over to watch over the fighting. Helen moved passed Vermilion. "Follow me so we can discuss this in a more private place. I dont want any ears hearing what they should not." She wasn't referring to anyone in general but Din's words still haunted her in the back of her mind and Kane was a head chaser. He had a great deal of command around here, perhaps she needed to start being more careful after all.
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Serena's face turned a bright shade of red, “N-no i'm not going to sit on your lap in front of so many people.” She sometimes couldn't believe how straight forward he was but then again Toshi was probably more mature than her after all he had already had a wife and child. It wasn't like she was jealous of his previous wife, but sometimes she wondered if she even belonged by Toshi's side. Wondering if it was okay for her to stand where his last wife had, it was something that weighed on her mind a lot. Her mind cleared as the fight began, part of her was surprised by Violet's wings and another part of her was not. Violet had been gone from the cages for some time and hadn't been brought back. So these new wings only explained why she had been gone for so long. Serena smiled softly, happy for Violet. It didn't take long for Arachnid to kill one of the experiments and then turn on Kiono. She bit her lip glancing over at Kane took care of the other two experiments and was now focused on Violet. She wanted to jump down there and help Violet fight, that was her place. It was her place to stand by Violet and help her fight, she had killed before, but Kane was a whole other matter. Still though the urge to help her songbird was thrumming through her and her teeth seemed to shift almost without her noticing. Blood began to trickle down her chin as one of her sharp canines dug deep into her lip.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage Gohan510 Gohan510

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi smirked, she enjoyed playing games with stakes, “I would love too...” She stayed in her human form for now not wanting to shift just yet, she wanted to test how strong her human form was against someone else's shifted form. Perhaps Lexi wasn't the right one to do this against but she knew she was going to have a fight on her hands and that excited her far more than any logical thoughts. "What shall be placed up for grabs in this little game of ours?" She honestly didn't have anything in mind right now so she wanted to see what Revi had in mind first. She was mainly just ready to fight this girl, she had wanted an actual challenge for a while now, and it seemed the challenge had come to her.

Terrance nodded, "If you can sense that much then we are off to a good start, just dont let their emotions get to you." He picked up some pancakes and sat down eating them slowly when she asked why he wanted to help her and not hurt her though he choked slightly. The chunk of pancake almost going down the wrong tube, he coughed smacking his chest. "Uh...I um well I thought you knew why i wanted to help you..." He grabbed her hand giving it a gentle squeeze, "Focus on me and you tell me why I want to help you." In all hoenest his face was a bit red, he was rather shy when it came to admitting his feelings for Bri. He was also a bit afraid that he would scare her away, but it was now or never he supposed. If he got rejected by her he would still help her, because it was what he wanted to do.
Texangamer Texangamer

(Hope these posts are okay... I figure Helen will be back before this fight ends))

Last edited:
Railey Shy's Group age 7 Scout
Riley was scared when she was yanked out of her cage as she was afraid as the guys held onto her arm she just saw she was in the strange room
she was afraid their were food she noticed Derek didn't want to her to go on the mission but the scary people said no she just looked at the food she just ate. Riley just was afraid to go to that scary place and afraid if they fail the mission she might die she just ate" I'm scared big brother" she said as she just held onto his arm while she ate she didn't have shoes she just had tears in her eyes She was scared of this mission she was afraid of dying.

Brie
Brie just looked at him as he almost choked" are you okay" she says a bit worried she liked him but didn't know what her sister will think because he's a chaser" you like me don't you well I like you too but... I don't know what big sis will think I mean you're a chaser and I'm just an experiment I mean I would date you if we were out of this place" she says softly. Brie just looked at her food as she finished" we can ask big sis what she thinks besides I'm ready to see sister" she said she didn't like the feelings of the other casher's she just got a little sad" can we go please" she said as she just wanted to be with her big sister she been feeling lonely lately without her sister it felt lonely in her cage. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Derek sat in his cage listening to the announcements about the fights, he glanced over to Riley as she seemed to wake up from a nightmare but was thankful when Iris tried to comfort the girl. When he heard that one of the fights was being skipped he worried about Vivian, she had been one of the next to fight but something wasn't going as planned. Now they had moved on to the big fight, "Be careful out there Violet...Kiono..." Derek muttered under his breath his head turned towards the door as it opened and three guards walked in heading for his cage. His red eyes glared at the men, "What do you fuckers want now...." He bit out not too happy if he was being sent out to fight, the three men just chuckled, "Oh you and your little girlly are going out for some fun and if she fails this time i can't promise they will keep her around." One of them said before turning and heading for Riley's cage. "What..no let me do whatever it is you guys are wanting I don't want her doing anything like that again!!!" The man opened Dereks cage and pulled him out cuffing him, "Well you don't get much say in the matter, and also if you dont want anything bad happening to her you better make sure you don't fail this time." Derek bit his lip as he watched rielys cage get opened and one of the men yanked her out roughly, "Hey dont treat her like that damnit!!!" He wanted to rip their throats out but one of the men actually got onto the other, "Hey you remember what Kane said, if you want to face him be my guess but i have no wish to face that man." The one who spoke up walked over taking hold of Rileys arm instead, "Sorry they are still getting used to the new orders around here." Derek scoffed slightly, "I bet half of them dont even care and its all just some sort of lie." Soon he and Riley were being pushed forward to some room where they are sat down, their hands were unbound and lots of food was placed on the table. Derek glanced over to Riley before glaring back at the guards. "Eat up the both of you, the last guard that sent Riley on her mission got killed because he didn't send her off in the proper manner. We were also informed that your power comes from how much you eat so...eat up. Or dont its not like i really care if you two die." "I still say that you should send me alone, Riely doesn't need to do this kind of stuff she is only a kid!" The guard chuckled, "They don't care." He sighed, "Go ahead and start eating something Riley it doesn't seem like they are going to listen to me...im sorry."
Texangamer Texangamer

Helen watched the fight with a smile, this is what they had all been waiting for. A fight with excitement, blood and even a bit of death... She turned to look over to Vermilion when he walked in apologizing for bothering her. Her smile only grew though, "How very splendid Vermilion, I always can count on you for swift missions. You chaser over there...." She spoke to the female who had been standing off to the side as a guard even though she wasn't needed. "If this fight ends before i get back you will announce this as i have been doing, understood." "Yes ma'am." The chaser said with a small bow before moving over to watch over the fighting. Helen moved passed Vermilion. "Follow me so we can discuss this in a more private place. I dont want any ears hearing what they should not." She wasn't referring to anyone in general but Din's words still haunted her in the back of her mind and Kane was a head chaser. He had a great deal of command around here, perhaps she needed to start being more careful after all.
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Serena's face turned a bright shade of red, “N-no i'm not going to sit on your lap in front of so many people.” She sometimes couldn't believe how straight forward he was but then again Toshi was probably more mature than her after all he had already had a wife and child. It wasn't like she was jealous of his previous wife, but sometimes she wondered if she even belonged by Toshi's side. Wondering if it was okay for her to stand where his last wife had, it was something that weighed on her mind a lot. Her mind cleared as the fight began, part of her was surprised by Violet's wings and another part of her was not. Violet had been gone from the cages for some time and hadn't been brought back. So these new wings only explained why she had been gone for so long. Serena smiled softly, happy for Violet. It didn't take long for Arachnid to kill one of the experiments and then turn on Kiono. She bit her lip glancing over at Kane took care of the other two experiments and was now focused on Violet. She wanted to jump down there and help Violet fight, that was her place. It was her place to stand by Violet and help her fight, she had killed before, but Kane was a whole other matter. Still though the urge to help her songbird was thrumming through her and her teeth seemed to shift almost without her noticing. Blood began to trickle down her chin as one of her sharp canines dug deep into her lip.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage Gohan510 Gohan510

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi smirked, she enjoyed playing games with stakes, “I would love too...” She stayed in her human form for now not wanting to shift just yet, she wanted to test how strong her human form was against someone else's shifted form. Perhaps Lexi wasn't the right one to do this against but she knew she was going to have a fight on her hands and that excited her far more than any logical thoughts. "What shall be placed up for grabs in this little game of ours?" She honestly didn't have anything in mind right now so she wanted to see what Revi had in mind first. She was mainly just ready to fight this girl, she had wanted an actual challenge for a while now, and it seemed the challenge had come to her.

Terrance nodded, "If you can sense that much then we are off to a good start, just dont let their emotions get to you." He picked up some pancakes and sat down eating them slowly when she asked why he wanted to help her and not hurt her though he choked slightly. The chunk of pancake almost going down the wrong tube, he coughed smacking his chest. "Uh...I um well I thought you knew why i wanted to help you..." He grabbed her hand giving it a gentle squeeze, "Focus on me and you tell me why I want to help you." In all hoenest his face was a bit red, he was rather shy when it came to admitting his feelings for Bri. He was also a bit afraid that he would scare her away, but it was now or never he supposed. If he got rejected by her he would still help her, because it was what he wanted to do.
Texangamer Texangamer

(Hope these posts are okay... I figure Helen will be back before this fight ends))
Kane raised an eyebrow of confusion when Kiono accused him of conspiracy and looked to Violet for help. "I'm... afraid I don't know what he means," he confessed to her. Jane and John stepped forward, causing Kane's attention to shift to them. Then he realized he still had his shoes on. "Hold on just a minute, you two, let me just," he let his guard down and sat on the floor. He took his shoes off one by one, then took off his socks. Afterwards, he stood up again and stuffed the socks into his shoes before placing them next to his jacket. He picked up his jacket, folded it neatly, and set it down on top of his shoes before walking away. "If we can avoid it, don't ruin my clothes," he told them with a smile. Kane's feet were hardened now as well to help him gain a firm footing.

Suddenly, Kiono dug his hands into the ground and picked up a massive boulder and launched it at Arachne. Kane knew well that it wouldn't hit her. What he was interested in, was finding out the kind of feints Kiono liked to pull. It was always better to take notes if he could help it. Unfortunately, Kane had the other three to worry about. "I know you two are quite the fighters but I'm sure Violet, you could use some pointers," he said to her. "They might just come in handy." John and Jane circled around Kane. John had tiger DNA while Jane had bat DNA. They watched him, and he watched them, taking note of John who moved behind him and Jane who would certainly attack right about.... Jane thrusted her wings behind her and launched herself towards Kane. The Head Chaser slipped just under her strike and jabbed her throat, causing her stagger backwards, grasping her neck. Kane stepped forward smoothly transitioning his jab and slammed both his hands on Jane's ears, causing her to move her hands from her throat to her ears in pain.

"Always keep your eyes on the opponent," Kane said, as John charged him. "But if you can't, predict where he's going to be and," Kane turned swiftly and brought his wrist up in the shape of crane to halt John's forward momentum and force him to recoil. "Strike," Kane said, moving fluidly into a palm strike at John's stomach so hard that the experiment lost the air in his lungs. The Head Chaser then spun and graceful struck John again with a backwards fist, square to the jaw. Jane lunged at Kane as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes before tucking one leg into his stomach and leaning forward. Then, with a heave, Kane kicked Jane solidly on her chin, forcing her head back, and slugging John with a fist to his chest. They both fell to the ground, worn and out of breath. Kane took a deep breath and regained his posture.

"You see, you don't have to be the strongest fighter, or the fastest to win," Kane looked at Violet, "you just have to be the smartest." John and Jane began making an effort to get up again. "And if something doesn't work the first time," Kane turned his attention back to his opponents, "just get up and try something new."

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine hostage hostage Gohan510 Gohan510
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"I am not bothered by your arm," she told him rather quietly, "If you were someone else I might have broken it as soon as I felt them.. However you don't discomfort me like everyone else surprisingly." Tempest got comfortable once again by resting her head on Gen's arm while her eyes moved from Poppy to the arena. As the young woman sat there and watched Kiono change his form it seemed that she wasn't phased by the transformation. But she was rather intrigued by it due to it being similar to her own minor transformation. "Seems like he unlocked something new.... might be the most interesting fight we'll ever see."

While she watched everything go down her eyes followed Arachnid's movements primarily since she seemed to be the only one really moving. Not long after the fight had officially begun it seemed that there was already one death. Red orbs watched as the scorpion woman pounced on her prey, a pale and feathery skinned girl. It took only a moment before the girl was left bleeding out on the floor, dying a few seconds later. "That's the first death of the day.... question is if there will be more," Tempested mumbled to Gen as she glanced up at him.

Mentions: hostage hostage

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
The blonde smiled and nodded at Toshi's comment, feeling a bit of relief in his words. When she heard the door to the arena open Poppy rubbed her eyes with a groan before moving her hands away from them. Her vision was pretty blurry since she had been focusing so much on the event from earlier. It took her a couple minutes before her sight became normal again. Looking at the arena she saw the familiar faces of her cellmate and Violet. A grin grew across her face as saw them step out, "Whoa! When did Violet get her wings back," she gasped rather excitedly. As her eyes panned to gaze at Kiono, and what she saw stunned her. "Damn," she said in awe, "That's one big cat."

Once the fight started it wasn't long before blood was drawn and staining the arena floor. Poppy's excitement immediately faded and was replaced with a look of sheer horror as she watched Arachnid slaughter a girl that she wasn't too familiar with. "Oh my God..." The teen started to shake as the realization that this was indeed a fight for their lives hit her like a freight train. Poppy gripped her tattered jeans as she stared at the arena with her full focus. Without really thinking the girl stood up out of her seat, cupped her cuffed hands around either side of her mouth and shouted, "Go Kio! Go Violet! You can do it!"

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf hostage hostage
"Why be so embarrassed? It isnt as if any of them would dare look my way, unless it was o e of the chasers or a newby......or Poppy..." Laughing at her reaction to his question. Toshiro was still watching the fight, grinning, his eyes strained on Kane and Violet. "If our little bird doesn't want to be lunch she better hope Kiono realizes that the two of them need to work togeth....together" pausing briefly as he smelled Serena's blood in the air. Looking down at her he gently turned her head, licking the blood from her lips before kissing her "relaxe....She isnt defenseless.....besides Kiono is mainly offense as to where violet is defense....if the boy acts as the sword and her the shield then they have a good chance of survivng... " he whispered to her before sitting back to continue watching.

-------
Revi grinned as she bit her thumb drawing blood which began to slowly drop onto the floor "If I win you have to be my pet for a day, what is it you would have of me?" Grinning as her blood glowed, pulling a scythe from it. Planting the base of the scythe in the ground Revi hung from the side licking her thumb "dont worry i wont do anything bad or degrading to you....well atleast nothing that will be permanent " spinning around the scythe as if it were a pole, Revi had some things in mind, most of them involved sharp and pointy objects. "Oh I know! You can do the same! I saw how you looked at the other me!" Laughing as she spun faster and faster on the scythe.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Sitting in silence now Tempest watched as the fight started taking off. There was no doubt in her mind that Arachnid managed to avoid such a huge boulder, even if it was hurled at her. She was far too fast. As her direction moved away from that particular scuffle the young woman saw that Kane was now having at it with the two experiments she's seen ever now and then. He managed to knock both of them to the ground as she started signing to Violet once again about God knows what. A sigh managed to escape as nothing else exciting seemed to happen just yet. Though as she sat there with her head on Gen's arm she could feel his muscles flex and tighten under his skin. Perhaps he was getting too antsy with this fight. So as to not cause any problems for him she sat back up without a word, thus allowing his arm to be free.
Tempest's eyes managed to move away from the fight, surprisingly, to see what might be going on around her. Looking towards the booth where Gen's father and Clarefree were she noticed that Vermilion had somehow snuck in. Narrowing her eyes a bit the young woman watched as Clarefree spoke to a chaser before moving past the armor clad man.
That is unusual.... the doctor was looking forward to this... and now she leaves, Tempest thought to herself as she slowly turned back to face the fight within the arena, but she kept an eye on it. Without saying a word she nudged Gen with and elbow before gesturing towards the booth in a subtle manner so that he could see the doctor take her leave.

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine hostage hostage

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
"My eyes see all things,"
Poppy quietly told Toshi as she focused on watching the fight, "Plus if you two are going to keep that up go get a room. I'm here to make sure Kiono keeps his promise, not watch you two canoodle and fondle one another in front of everyone." That last statement though she couldn't say with a straight face, let alone without snickering. Even though Poppy was almost an adult age wise personality wise she was still like a middle-schooler almost. And right now she was holding herself back from teasing at him and Serena even more with comments regarding cooties and other childish remarks. But someone had to get people to smile, no matter what silly things come out of their mouth. Poppy was more than willing to take up that spot.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

TWO
「· the less you know, the better ·」

Something wasn't right. There was all sorts of commotion going on right now outside his door. As much as Two hated loud noises, he was more curious as to what the heck was going on. He knew he was supposed to have been the next fight. But from the conversations he was heard from the other side of his door, they had already moved onto the next big fight. Two couldn't help but feel incredibly irritated. All this hype with now return at all. They might as well have just left him in his cell. His lips turned downward into a scowl as he trekked back to his chair in the center of the room. He sat down, annoyed with being forgotten in the mess of things.

Two leaned back in his seat, unsure of what to do. Did they even forget he was even in this holding cell? He tapped his foot against the floor waiting for the lucky soul that would walk through the door. If he could yell, he would at this moment to catch the attention to the possible people outside. But his lack of verbal ability limited him, and only a few of the staff in the building understood his sign language. Once again he could hear the loud shouting from outside his door, saying things about some subject named Vivian not being ready for the battle. The voices seemed to taper off into the distance leaving only silence outside. The sudden silence made Two curious, what could possibly be going on if even the guards at his door left? He stood up and approached the door for the second time. Though this time, he tested the handle of the door. Though his highly restrictive outfit made it hard to reach the handle, he managed to use his elbow and push down against it.

Surprisingly, the door gave way. It swung open slowly with a slow creaking noise. The hallway was completely deserted. Two's interest was peaked by this new revelation; he was completely free to roam around as he pleased. He stepped outside his holding room into the long hallway. He honestly couldn't believe they'd be so dumb as to leave his room unlocked, or maybe they intentionally did so... Two was cautious as he walked through the hall. He knew that if he was caught, he'd certainly suffer under the wrath of twisted head of the institution. He continued to wander aimlessly with his new found freedom, he'd never been able to search the complex by himself. Eventually he found himself in the quarters of some other test subjects. How he ended up here of all places, he didn't know. Most of the cells were vacant for whatever reason, probably for the battles or what not. Though there were a few residents inside the cages. He slowly approached them, though he was unsure as how he should really do. He tilted his head and simply stared at the other inhabitants. His white straight jacket like outfit probably made him look like he was some crazy person escaped from a mental asylum. The dark tinted glasses he wore restricted others from seeing his eyes; therefore made it impossible to pull someone into his illusion realm and speak to them there. Maybe one of them could maybe get the cue on what he was trying to do and possibly help him out.

Mentioned: rivers and oceans rivers and oceans

Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer

template by astraea

Derek finished off about four pancakes before he finally spoke up, "So... what's the mission and how long is it going to take?" DOne of the men chuckled, "Seems someone is eager to head off into danger." Derek gritted his teeth, "Not really I just want to know what job you plan to have us do. Especially since you are sending out two people this time." "Ahh correction there bat boy, we are sending three of you out on this mission." A frown covered Derek's face, what kind of mission were they about to go on. He glanced around and his eyes landed on a man, it sent shivers down his spine and he quickly turned his attention back to the guys who were telling them about this mission. "If that's the case then where is our third person and who is this third person?" The man who Derek had glanced to was staring at some of the experiments in cages before one of the guards walked over to him, "Two where are the guards who should have taken you this room to begin with?" The men asked the other experiment but didn't seem to expect an answer as he sort of pushed the man of towards the table Derek and Riley were seated at. "Eat some food and then we will fill you all in on the mission you are being sent on." None of the guards knew that Two had just happened to wander into the room by mistake. Derek didn't know who the kid was but for some reason, the kid sent chills down his spine. "So you plan to send us on a mission with someone we dont even know? And you expect us to work well together on this..." He didn't like this, not one bit to him it felt like some kind of death sentence for them all. It felt like they were just trying to get rid of a couple of experiments that they had no need of anymore.
Texangamer Texangamer
mikyuu mikyuu

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine (Just re-posting)

Serena tried to relax bit right now someone who she cared for a great deal was down there facing Kane and Arachnid. Even if Kane had promised things would change and Kane usually never hurt or killed his opponents the same could not be said for Arachnid. She knew Kiono was strong but Serena felt out of place just sitting there and watching. “Im...not worried about Kane...but Arachnid. If something were to happen to Violet I don't know how I could face the others or Bri... Kiono is strong, I'm sure he wouldn't have too many issues but Violet doesn't have that kind of strength. She isn't weak but she isn't super strong either....its why I hang by her so closely to protect her and my little sister.” She never really understood what made her so protective of other females but she could only assume it was from taking care of her baby sister and the animal dna within her. When Toshi licked the blood away and kissed her it calmed her nerves just enough to get rid of her sharp canines. Still though she felt out of place, and seemed to tense up with ever move that was made in the ring down below.

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi chuckled, “Two great minds think alike, i believe those stakes are sufficient enough..” She watched the girl for a bit before relaxing and letting herself begin to shift. Even though she had wanted to hold off with the way things were going she felt the need to go ahead and shift or she would have the chance to do so later. RElaxing helped ease the pain that came with shifting but it didn't take it all away. Her bones creaked and popped in and out of place as her skin soon became thick soft black fur. She stretched out her thick muscles as she stood straight once more, claws scraping against the floor and she changed into a simple fighting stance. "Bring it on Revi..." She knew she would have to be careful in this fight, her gut told her that much. But the thought didn't scare her, it excited her.

Terrance smiled slightly even though she couldn't see it, "I know you love and respect your sister a great deal, but i don't care if she wouldn't approve of us. If we get the chance to have a relationship outside of this place then that would be a blessing. However, I don't think anyone is ever able to truly escape from any of these messed up labs..." He didn't want to crush her hopes but he also didn't want to lose her to something as foolish as trying to get out of this place. He finished his food and stood taking her hand in his. "Your sister should be watching the fights right now with Toshi. So we will check there first and if she isn't there then we will track her down. Just so you can hug her or chat with her a bit. Honestly, I was rather surprised when Toshi was allowed to take Serena into his cage and they took the collar off him as well. I'm wondering what sort of deal is going on around here lately. Kane has told everyone to change how they handle the other experiments and Dr. Helen is just ignoring whatever Kane changes. It makes me wonder if Dr. Hellen plans to leave Kane in charge and is going to transfer over to another Lab. Though I personally have never heard of a Head Chaser being in charge of a lab before. I think it could probably run better that way, after all we chasers are experiments ourselves even if none of them want to admit it."
Texangamer Texangamer
Mentioned: Kane​

Derek finished off about four pancakes before he finally spoke up, "So... what's the mission and how long is it going to take?" DOne of the men chuckled, "Seems someone is eager to head off into danger." Derek gritted his teeth, "Not really I just want to know what job you plan to have us do. Especially since you are sending out two people this time." "Ahh correction there bat boy, we are sending three of you out on this mission." A frown covered Derek's face, what kind of mission were they about to go on. He glanced around and his eyes landed on a man, it sent shivers down his spine and he quickly turned his attention back to the guys who were telling them about this mission. "If that's the case then where is our third person and who is this third person?" The man who Derek had glanced to was staring at some of the experiments in cages before one of the guards walked over to him, "Two where are the guards who should have taken you this room to begin with?" The men asked the other experiment but didn't seem to expect an answer as he sort of pushed the man of towards the table Derek and Riley were seated at. "Eat some food and then we will fill you all in on the mission you are being sent on." None of the guards knew that Two had just happened to wander into the room by mistake. Derek didn't know who the kid was but for some reason, the kid sent chills down his spine. "So you plan to send us on a mission with someone we dont even know? And you expect us to work well together on this..." He didn't like this, not one bit to him it felt like some kind of death sentence for them all. It felt like they were just trying to get rid of a couple of experiments that they had no need of anymore.
Texangamer Texangamer
mikyuu mikyuu

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine (Just re-posting)

Serena tried to relax bit right now someone who she cared for a great deal was down there facing Kane and Arachnid. Even if Kane had promised things would change and Kane usually never hurt or killed his opponents the same could not be said for Arachnid. She knew Kiono was strong but Serena felt out of place just sitting there and watching. “Im...not worried about Kane...but Arachnid. If something were to happen to Violet I don't know how I could face the others or Bri... Kiono is strong, I'm sure he wouldn't have too many issues but Violet doesn't have that kind of strength. She isn't weak but she isn't super strong either....its why I hang by her so closely to protect her and my little sister.” She never really understood what made her so protective of other females but she could only assume it was from taking care of her baby sister and the animal dna within her. When Toshi licked the blood away and kissed her it calmed her nerves just enough to get rid of her sharp canines. Still though she felt out of place, and seemed to tense up with ever move that was made in the ring down below.

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi chuckled, “Two great minds think alike, i believe those stakes are sufficient enough..” She watched the girl for a bit before relaxing and letting herself begin to shift. Even though she had wanted to hold off with the way things were going she felt the need to go ahead and shift or she would have the chance to do so later. RElaxing helped ease the pain that came with shifting but it didn't take it all away. Her bones creaked and popped in and out of place as her skin soon became thick soft black fur. She stretched out her thick muscles as she stood straight once more, claws scraping against the floor and she changed into a simple fighting stance. "Bring it on Revi..." She knew she would have to be careful in this fight, her gut told her that much. But the thought didn't scare her, it excited her.

Terrance smiled slightly even though she couldn't see it, "I know you love and respect your sister a great deal, but i don't care if she wouldn't approve of us. If we get the chance to have a relationship outside of this place then that would be a blessing. However, I don't think anyone is ever able to truly escape from any of these messed up labs..." He didn't want to crush her hopes but he also didn't want to lose her to something as foolish as trying to get out of this place. He finished his food and stood taking her hand in his. "Your sister should be watching the fights right now with Toshi. So we will check there first and if she isn't there then we will track her down. Just so you can hug her or chat with her a bit. Honestly, I was rather surprised when Toshi was allowed to take Serena into his cage and they took the collar off him as well. I'm wondering what sort of deal is going on around here lately. Kane has told everyone to change how they handle the other experiments and Dr. Helen is just ignoring whatever Kane changes. It makes me wonder if Dr. Hellen plans to leave Kane in charge and is going to transfer over to another Lab. Though I personally have never heard of a Head Chaser being in charge of a lab before. I think it could probably run better that way, after all we chasers are experiments ourselves even if none of them want to admit it."
Texangamer Texangamer
Mentioned: Kane​
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Sitting in silence now Tempest watched as the fight started taking off. There was no doubt in her mind that Arachnid managed to avoid such a huge boulder, even if it was hurled at her. She was far too fast. As her direction moved away from that particular scuffle the young woman saw that Kane was now having at it with the two experiments she's seen ever now and then. He managed to knock both of them to the ground as she started signing to Violet once again about God knows what. A sigh managed to escape as nothing else exciting seemed to happen just yet. Though as she sat there with her head on Gen's arm she could feel his muscles flex and tighten under his skin. Perhaps he was getting too antsy with this fight. So as to not cause any problems for him she sat back up without a word, thus allowing his arm to be free.
Tempest's eyes managed to move away from the fight, surprisingly, to see what might be going on around her. Looking towards the booth where Gen's father and Clarefree were she noticed that Vermilion had somehow snuck in. Narrowing her eyes a bit the young woman watched as Clarefree spoke to a chaser before moving past the armor clad man.
That is unusual.... the doctor was looking forward to this... and now she leaves, Tempest thought to herself as she slowly turned back to face the fight within the arena, but she kept an eye on it. Without saying a word she nudged Gen with and elbow before gesturing towards the booth in a subtle manner so that he could see the doctor take her leave.

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine hostage hostage

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
"My eyes see all things,"
Poppy quietly told Toshi as she focused on watching the fight, "Plus if you two are going to keep that up go get a room. I'm here to make sure Kiono keeps his promise, not watch you two canoodle and fondle one another in front of everyone." That last statement though she couldn't say with a straight face, let alone without snickering. Even though Poppy was almost an adult age wise personality wise she was still like a middle-schooler almost. And right now she was holding herself back from teasing at him and Serena even more with comments regarding cooties and other childish remarks. But someone had to get people to smile, no matter what silly things come out of their mouth. Poppy was more than willing to take up that spot.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
"It isnt as if you have to watch us poppy" Toshiro's eyes were half closed as he broke the kiss and leaned back, to most looking at him he seemed relaxe. His arm was around Serena, his hand resting on her shoulder "I can understand how you feel about Violet, if anything seems off would you like me to intervene?" Toshiro at this time would have fully shifted, his body feeling like stone, his muscle tone became more apparent especially since he never wore a shirt. "I cant touch Kane but I could go for the Arachne, possibly take her head before she notices she died..." that would only happen if he could catch her off guard, Toshiro wasn't as fast Kiono or Serena but he was built like a tank. Gently rubbing Serena's back as an odd little smile came over his face "so Serena, what should we name our first child? If it is a boy I was thinking Trace and if it a girl I was thinking Scarlett"
--------------
Revi licked her lips, winking as she made her final spin around the scythe. As she came around to Lexi's side of the scythe Revi kicked off it, hurling herself at Lexi, the scythe in tow, aiming to take her head off. "I'm glad you think so love, I'm going to have so much fun sticking you and cutting you!" Laughing, her eyes crazed.

Riley Shy's group Age 7 scout
Riley just held onto her brother as she ate she was really afraid what if she was gonna die on the mission she just looked at the scary guards as she hugged Derek's arm as she looked up at him she didn't want to die all she wanted to do was be with Derek and sleep she was a bit tired she saw the scary man Riley was quite" why can't it be just be me and Derek not that new person" she asked quietly looking down. Riley just yawned a little she just was drinking her milk after she ate her food she felt her hand was shaking she was scared of the new guy" Derek who is he" she asked quietly she didn't want to fail the mission at all. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Bri Violet group age 13 healer
Brie just squeezed his arm" i hate him he took sissy away from me i can't feel her emotions i feel...... i feel so alone he didn't even ask to have her now i can't sleep i have no one to talk to beside the other experiments i can't even talk to big sister and i feel so alone" she say as she just sighed as she was excited about seeing her sister she haven't seen her sister a day or two she dosen't know. Brie just finished the food as she just listen to terrance as she shrugged" yeah..... mom..... she's something" she say as she just stand" let us go to find big sister" she told him she really does hated Toshio usually her sister protects her from the experiments and from the creepy scientists BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Annabelle had been in a death like sleep for a while now. She understand what was happening or where everyone went... But she would wake up when everyone had their dreams fulfilled...
Good night Anna, you'll wake up in a few years....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back