• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Come join us on our venture to get out of our nightmare....

Or....

Come join us and make sure our precious experiments suffer more.....

~It is Spring and the weather is clear~

It was only seven in the morning but already people were bustling around. There were the sounds of machinery warming up in the cool morning air. As the construction crew began to work and make their plans on how to go about taking parts of one building while making sure the rest of the building was still in one piece till they got to that point. These men had been hired and paid good money to keep their mouths shut about what they might see while on the job. Of course, none of them said anything because who would ruin getting the chance to make six times the normal amount of money on a single job. A faint breeze blew through the area, but you could feel the warmth the sun was slowly providing. Inside the lab, people were busy with whatever orders they had been given and the experiments were either still trying to sleep or being worked with. Some resting in their cages and perhaps even some resting in the tanks, it was always a busy day in the life of the lab.

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek flinched within his cage as a nightmare took hold of what had been a decent sleep. "D-dad where are we going." The seven-year-old boy asked, his father flinched slightly but stayed silent as they drove. They had just left the hospital after visiting his mother and then his father had stopped to talk with the head office. Little Derek glanced around as they got further and further into the wooded area. Soon the car came to a stop, his father's shoulders were shaking and Derek unbuckled reaching to pat his back. "It's okay Daddy, mommy will be fine. It'll all work out." Derek said with a smile, his father turned tears streamed down his face. "I am so sorry...so so sorry..." Confusion crossed his face as he went to reach for the steering wheel as if ready to turn back. But as another car pulled up his father seemed to force himself to stop crying. "Put your headphones in and listen to you mp3." Derek was confused but did as told, soon several men stepped out of the car and his father got out and talked them. One pointed to the car before walking over and pulling Derek out one headphone falling from his ear, "Just remember sir you are selling the boy for your wife. We don't go back on deals, but we will allow you to visit him at least once when your wife is better." Panic set off in Derek's mind but he forced himself not to show it. Instead he forced a smile on his face as he waved goodbye to his father, "It'll all work out..." He barely whispered trying to keep up the brave front for his father's sake. Soon he was shoved into the vehicle and the tears he had been just barely holding back began to slide down his face. The song, 'Heaven's Not Enough' faintly playing in his other ear as it began to rain outside the car as if the skies were crying with him.

Derek's red eyes opened and he blinked a few times before he pulled out a pair of blue headphones and an mp3 player that had long since died. He stared at them for a bit, "Hope it was worth it mom...dad." he mumbled to himself parts of the same song playing through his mind,
'Cause I couldn't cry,
Cause I turned away,
Couldn't see the score,
Didn't know the pain of leaving yesterday really far behind.
In another life,
In another dream,
By a different name,
Gave it all away,
For a memory and a quiet life,
And I felt the face of a cold tonight,
Still don't know the score,
But I know the pain of leaving everything really far behind,
And if I could cry,
And if I could live,
One truth I did then take me there.
Heaven Good Bye!'

Serena - 17 - Violet's Group - Second in Command
She shivered slightly as they touched her wing, “This one looks almost healed fully, the other wing is fine now. You got lucky there in that fight Serena...also don't think your mother would be too happy if we just left your wings to rot.” Serena scoffed, “Like Dr. Clarefree gives a damn about what happens to me.” She felt the hand on her wing leave for a second before another hand was there and this one squeezed right on her wound, she flinched, “You will show respect when talking about my mother.” Serena knew that voice all too well, “Excuse me...your mother...sure if that's what you want to call her. To me, she is nothing but the bad guy along…’’ Her words were cut short as her older sister slammed her face down on the table. “Mind your words bitch...she took her sweet time making you and you have no decency to respect that. This is why I don’t like you unlike sweet little Brie...at least she doesn’t bad mouth the only reason any of us are alive.” Serena muttered something but it couldn’t be heard with her face pressed into the cold metal table. “Our sweet sister is currently with mother as much as I may not like it. But if it is Brie then I somewhat don't mind, after all i know she would never do anything to mom. If anything she’d trying chatting her up to let you guys roam free like me. I know that’s what little Brie has wanted for a long time now to bad it won't work no matter what.” Serena wanted to fight and shut her older sister up but she couldn’t move, Lexi had her arm pressed in the middle of her back and one wing was useless the other just now done healing. “Think...your...so tough…” She managed to spit out the words. Lexi chuckled running her free hand along the edge of Serena’s wing were it attached to her back and Serena shivered. “The only reason mother even likes you is because you took after our father's gentle looks with this ridiculously wavey light brown hair and oh...your perfect brown and white wings… I could fix that last part though after all, I did help mom de-wing your little friend...the silver haired ggirlie….ah yeah Violet...her screams were great might I add.” Serena growled in her throat her eyes changing to feline as her jaw hurt making a rather loud and painful popping noise. Lexi smirked, “Shall we fight dear sister, I’ve been itching to since my last bout in the ring. They died way too quickly for my liking.” One of the men cleared their throat, “Uh... Lexi I don't think that would be approved by anyone.” Serena took in a deep breath as her jaw once again popped and she no longer felt the sharp points of her teeth. Her eyes watered slightly as they shifted back to their human form once again. Her sister's weight lifted and Serena now moved to glare at Lexi but also smirked, “Youu goott lectured…” she muttered mockingly as Lexi was heading for the door the girl turned back around stomping over with a raised fist that connected sharply with Serena’s face. Her head snapped to the side and she spit out some blood. With that Lexi turned and stormed out of the medic area leaving Serena on the table to spit out more blood, but the smirk never left Serena's face. Serena was happy she had pissed her sister off to that extent... "I think we should take you back now." one of them said avoiding eye contact with Serena as she hopped off the table, "Lead the way doci."

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi threw the door to the medic room open and stormed out towards where she knew mother and Brie were. Not that she wanted to see her mother being all nice to her youngest sister right now. She stopped, no she didn’t need to see that right now she might very well snap. She turned a corner heading to one of the doors leading to a training room. A few scientists moved out of her way knowing she wasn’t in the mood to be messed with. She walked in and went for a punching bag immediately, taking a balanced stance before doing the first couple of swings. She caught the swinging bag trying to get Serena’s words out of her head, her mocking face as Lexi got into a bit of trouble. She growled wanting to shift and tear into the damned punching bag, instead she focused on it picturing Serena smirking face and swung. She hadn’t expected her anger to engulf her fist in fire, “Shit…” But it was too late as her fist connected with the bag it exploded through the other side but the sand within extinguished her flaming fist. She stood still looking to the floor not even bothering to remove her fist from the broken punching bag as sand poured out at her feet. This was all Serena’s fault, she always had issues keeping her temper in check when she saw that girl.

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen looked through the glasses, to anyone not blind they would seem like normal reading glasses. This was something she had been working on ever since she found out her youngest daughter was blinded by one of the other Scientists. To say the least, she was not happy about her experiment being damage by someone other than herself. She had tried these glasses on Brie once before but all it did was lighten the shadows. She did a few more final tweaks with the glasses before looking at them once again. Just then a person led Brie into the room, "I've brought her just as you asked. Serena wasn't with her I think they are checking out her wing since her last fight in the ring." Helen nodded "Yeah... whatever you may leave now." She said walking over and taking Brie's hand, "Follow me and sit down right...here." she said gently pushing Brie down on to the cushioned spinny chair. It happened to be Helen's favorite none backed chair. "I want you to try these glasses once again and see if they work better. I'm not yet sure if it will bring the color back but you should be able to see with these. If not then it should at least be better than last time. Till I get it perfect we will do these little tests here and there." She said placing the glasses in Brie's hand for her to put on. Helen was rather eager to find out if her work had paid off even if only slightly. Texangamer Texangamer

Unicorgi Unicorgi Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy rbk4373 rbk4373 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Calibutcher Calibutcher DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 rivers and oceans rivers and oceans A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Last edited:
Brie -age 13- Violet group- Healer

Bri walked with the guy to her mom office as she had her hand on the wall it sucked that she was blind when they got to the office she heard that the guy left and her mom grabbed her hand to a chair" it doesn't have to be perfect mama" she said as she put on the glasses on her face she just looked around she saw better than last time she can actually see the person face" it works mama" she says happily" thank you" she told her. Bri had a soft spot for her mother even though she knows she always in the cage but she still loved her mother and Lexi" I like the glasses thank you for making them" she says happily as she looked up at her mom she had black hair like her brie liked spinning in her mom's favorite chair" am i only here for the glasses" she asked her mother. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Riley- Age 9- Shy's group- scout-

Riley was in a lot of pain she had enhanced speed but somehow she got caught while delivering some paper to the other lab but she got captured by someone so she had to be rescued so when she got back here she got punished really bad she just whimpered she couldn't move that much cause of the pain. Riley just looked at Derek in her own cage blood dripping down her face she wanted to leave tears were streaming down her face she didn't want to be here she just was laying on the ground everything hurts" where's Julie or shy" she said in pain tears streaming down her face BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising or anyone else​

Last edited:
Kane tapped the stack of papers on the desk. His entire squad of Chasers was lined up in front of him. "That should do it for experiment recaps. It seems they've all been developing their powers rather nicely," he said, taking the papers and filing them. "Now, I imagine you know why you all got called into my office today." Kane waited for their answer.
"Because you wanted an update on the experiments' abilities?" one of them asked. Kane closed the cabinet and sat on his desk, adjusting his pristine silver watch casually. "Well, that's one answer, but that's too shallow. I'm here to give your instructions for your behavior while we renovate the laboratories." Kane stood and eyed each and every one of his Chasers.
"You know the drill. Do not use a full shift in combat trials, always stop when the experiment has become unable to fight further, and no physical harm to experiments outside of combat trials and punishments. They are to be treated humanely, and kindly, understood?" Kane crossed his arm and wore a stern expression that showed he meant business.
"Yes, sir!" Kane nodded but noticed hesitation in one of his Chasers. "Is there a problem?" he asked.
"...Uh... it's just... aren't we supposed to keep them in line. Whip them into shape so they remain obedient?" the Chaser said. Kane frowned and approached him. "What's the point of demanding obedience if you're going to terrorize them in the process? We have the opportunity to change the world for the better. Explore new ways to explore, find new cures to illnesses and cancer, and a whole world of other solutions. What good is it to sacrifice the happiness of the very people who will get us there if they're suffering too much to even worry about that?" The Chasers heard with words with an aura of awe and shock.
"Sir, surely you don't mean to go against-"
"I'm not going against our leaders. That would get me in trouble," Kane said with a chuckle. "But I do mean to change our organization from the inside. And what better chance than now to do it? So, what I hope for all of you is that you set an example. Show them what more humane conditions can do. Then we can move from there, but do not break any rules. We are subservient to our leaders and thus, defying them does no one any good. Rather than fight against them, we shall convince them. There wouldn't be such a desire to run away in the first place if we just treated people as just that... people." The other Chasers remained silent. Kane looked at them for a moment and sighed. "I trust you know how to follow my directions, you're dismissed."

Kane patrolled the halls of the labs, thinking on his previous conversation with the Chasers. His black suit and tie contrasted his white button down collar shirt nicely, and his black shoes were always clean enough to shine. He ran a hand through his neatly combed hair and nodded at the various guards as he passed by. He also took the time to offer a smile of comfort or sympathy to experiments he passed by as well. It was a silent 'I'm rooting for you' kind of look. Eventually, however, he came across something that unsettled him. He heard sobbing. Kane follwed the noise until he found himself at Riley's cage. He suddenly turned to shock as he saw that she was bleeding terribly. "Guard!" he shouted. One ran to him, "Explain this to me at once!" he bellowed.
"Well, sir, she was punished for-"
"Punished? Oh, really? Tell me then, what happens if she bleeds out in her cage?" Kane asked.
"I- well, I didn't think-"
"You didn't think. How exemplary of a guard of one of the most advanced laboratories in the world. Tell me, what happens if she bleeds out here and dies? What then? Who is going to be charged with the death of one the experiments? What good is she if she's dead, hm?"
"Uh.. well... it.. isn't good," the guard responds.
"I'm glad we can agree. Now bring some first aid at once," Kane commanded. The guard left immediately to do just that as Kane searched for the right key to unlock Riley's cage.
"Dear lord, look what they did to you. I'm deeply sorry I couldn't do anything sooner. Forgive me," Kane said softly.

Texangamer Texangamer

Juliette . 18 . Shy’s Group . Healer
Mentions: Riley ( Texangamer Texangamer ) & Kane ( A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. )

Juliette has been sitting awake, paying close attention to the morning duties that had been underway. She hugged her legs close to her body as her steely eyed gaze swept everyone coming in or out. Sometimes she’s able to discern what the day had in store for them by seeing what the scientist do in the morning, but everything seemed nondescript.

Her posture changed when she heard a young voice call out for either her or Shy. Nothing broke her heart more than Riley. She was far to you to be dealing the the atrocities that they all see every day. ”Hey, I’m here,” Juliette pressed herself as close to the front corner of her cage as she could, trying to be within the line of sight of the young girl.

Every muscle in her body tighten up when she heard someone call for a guard. The mere mention of the word made her blood run cold. She looked up with hesitation to see who had entered the room. She let out a breath she didn’t realize she was holding, relieved to see it was Kane. While Juliette still detested the man for associating with the program, she appreciated his kindness towards the experiments.

The sound of clinking metal rang out from the cages, one large one in particular which Violet was confined to. The silver haired girl was twiddling her thumbs nervously all while making the metallic noise that filled the room. It had felt to her like it had been an hour since Serena was taken by the medics for her injuries, though it was likely a lot shorter than that, and she was starting to become uneasy at the absence of her best friend, even worse the noise she was making was annoying every the other person in the room. “Oí, shut up back there!” One of her fellow experiments yelled out from another cage. “Yea, some of us are trying to sleep here!” Another one called out, and she was even beginning to notice that Iris was starting to get annoyed at her from the nest she made in the upper corner of the cage. In response to noticing this Violet let out a long, low pitched, whistle followed by the sound of a light breeze in apology for causing a commotion. “JUST CAN IT ALREAY!” The same person who had previously told her to shut up yelled, even louder then the first time, but she didn’t respond this time, there was no use in doing so if no one in the room could understand what anything coming out of her mouth meant so she slumped down on the floor if the cage hoping that Serena or Brie would return soon.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. (and if anyone in yhe cages wants to respond feel free to do so.)

Quincy + Vivian

Floating in tanks of liquid that was anything but water, two bodies were luminescent by the blue LED light that lit up their cylindrical tanks in the dark room. Sounds of machinery could be heard running and going off, perhaps powering the water filter or running minor shocks of electricity to the wires attached to the bodies. The experiments were alone, and had been alone, in the room but quite some time. The best that they could make of the situation was to knock on the glass to get each other's attention and do some sort of gesture or funny motion.

*thump thump*

Vivian knocked on the glass this time, vividly being able to see the tank's light right next to her and a blob that she knew was her brother. If one day, her brother's blurry figure were to be replaced with a double body, would she be able to realize it? Perhaps, perhaps not. Giving him a little wave and a polite smile, Quincy gave her a smile and a wave back, his motions exaggerated a bit in order for Viv to see through her clouded vision. This was the most interaction that they've had to come up with, never being able to actually be in the same space outside of tanks or talk to each other.

Light was abrupted let in by the sliding metal doors, Viv winced at the sudden light due to her sensitivity to bright lights as she tried to see who came in to visit them. To Quincy, the sudden burst of light was the source of his dread since he knew whoever came into the room was usually never up to any good. Last time someone came in, they made Viv fight someone in the area and when she came back, her body was covered in blood that was a mixture of both her own and another. The time before that, Quincy was made to undergo some more experimentation that had to do with another animal's DNA or of the sort. Nonetheless, his body quickly rejected the new DNA and he had to undergo intense withdrawal-like symptoms for a matter of days that included throwing up blood and cold sweats.

"Having a fun dip in the pool?" The sarcastic voice uttered, the same phrasing as any other scientist that came into the room had to say, "What? You're not amused?" Rising his brow before brushing it off and continuing, "Don't worry, you're both not needed right now so you can stop with those disgusting stares." His suggestion only made the twins take a brief glance at each other before going back to staring at the white coated man, "I'm only hear to check your vitals, I know that last fight was brutal.. For the other guy, not her tho. You know, for a thing that can barely see, you're surprisingly violent. You're like a little lion cub who's lost their mom and can only swing around to defend yourself." The man chuckled maniacally, however neither Viv nor Q were amused.

"For creatures that have no domain in water, I wonder why they placed both of you in tanks." The scientist questioned to himself as he proceeded to tap on the computer controls and pull up the current health records being monitored by the wires attached to both of them. "Maybe it's because it's easier to control you under water than in a cage..." Mumbling under his breath as if he already knew the answer to his question.

Riley- age 9- Shy's group- scout

Riley just looked up at the man she looks up to him as a father figure her parents and her aunt died to the government when she was only 4 tears were streaming down her face everything hurts she was bleeding too much" Mr. Kane it hurts" she told him she heard Juliette she was really close to her she was like a big sister to her. Riley just tried to be strong but she was afraid she just held her legs as she bites her lip" it's all my fault i screwed up i..... got captured.... on the mission they gave me and..... they hurt me" she says tears streaming down her face looking around she just rubbed her eyes as she yawned it was early for her to be awake" Julie you okay" she asked. rbk4373 rbk4373 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Kane inspected Riley's wounds. When the guard brought the first aid, Kane thanked and dismissed him. "I know it hurts. It's ok, let me help." Kane opened the first aid kit and began setting out different medicines and bandages to help disinfect and cover up the injuries. "This might sting a little ok? But it's to make sure that the germs don't get you. Wouldn't want you to feel sick either." he as he took a bottle of disinfectant and trickled it over her cuts. When he was done, he took a mixture of bandage and band aids to cover up the small cuts and wrap around the larger ones. That was when Riley mentioned the mission. Kane perked up and double checked the halls for anyone.
"Riley," he whispered. "Be careful what you say." Kane put a finger to his mouth to quiet her. "What mission are you talking about? What do you mean you got caught? I hope you're not letting someone get you in trouble. I can't help you if you do something you're not supposed to do. I won't be able to stop the mean people from hurting you if you're breaking the rules." Kane looked at her with sorrow on his face. He raised a hand to her cheek and wiped the tears and blood. Kane double checked the halls for any guards who might and once he saw that it was clear, he turned back to Riley. "Ok, maybe I can help you. I might be able to bend the rules a little but it's better that I do it than you. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. What was it that you needed to do?"

Texangamer Texangamer @ Everyone else there(Kane acknowledges the presence of the other characters, it's just no conversation has really started with him and he's focused on Riley at the moment)

Fynn, Group 2, Fighter
Fynn sat in his cage, glaring around sourly. He was terribly bored, and the sedatives the guards had given him prevented him from using his own abilities. He stiffened as commotion broke out about the girl clanking her chains and he squinted across at her. Fynn slumped against the wall, huffing annoyedly. They can’t give us anything to do?

He was bored enough as it was when somebody else entered. It was the tall Head Chaser. She leaned down, rattling the door to his cage. He stared up lazily , blinking in dismal wonder as he took in her catlike features, slanted eyes and high cheekbones. The Chaser smiled when he met her gaze, then turned away and faded from his vision in a swirl of color and the clack of her steel tipped shoes.
Interacting- Open
Mentions- Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Arachne, Head Chaser
Arachne had woken late, deeming the gathering called by Kane too uneventful to show up to. She meandered through the halls, slinking through the unfurnished rooms and occasionally visiting the various experiments. She liked to play with them, watching their expressions turn from bored to scared as they beheld her sharp features and scathing looks. Of course she had her favorites, those that she would just love to chase down. The thrill of a hunt always left her tingling, and she knew that an attack dog like her would never be underestimated.

She was making her way over to Kane when she noticed a certain experiment sitting limp in his cage. Experiment B4267. He was a favorite of hers. His abilities would prove a challenge for her to fight, but her strength and speed were always too much for anyone to bear for more than a couple of minutes. She had stopped by him to admire his build and perhaps rile him up, but the sedatives he had been given were in effect. The most he did was look up and stare. She gave him a wolfish smile, waving a teardrop, venomous figernail at him before leaving.

“Kane!“ she exclaimed, smiling breezily. She leaned her weight over, shifting to peer around him. Before the man there was a cage with a cowering experiment, obviously beaten. She peeled her lips back, flashing her long canines at the girl. “What’s wrong with this one?“ she asked boredly, waving her red fingernails. She perked her ears when the young one spoke, then tutted. “Poor little girl,“ she purred, staring directly down at her. Her expression seemed less comforting and more hungry.

Interacting- A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer
Mentions- NA

Upon hearing Arachne's voice, he cleared his throat. "Oh!" he said, looking up at her and smiling. He was sitting and turned himself to face her. "Nice to see you. Well, it seems she has some unfortunate injuries. I'm merely tending to her wounds." Kane glanced back at Riley before returning his gaze to Arachne's. "I was just telling her that she ought to stay out of trouble," Kane smiled warmly, "After all, the last I would want is for anyone to be handed punishment by the likes of you, Arachne." Kane flattered her in a friendly manner.

hostage hostage

Riley- age 9- Shy's group- scout

Riley just looked at them as she winced when he put the bandages on her she just scoot back of her cage she was afraid of the other cashers they were scary for her except Kane he was the nice one to her he was a father to her" it's okay Mr. Kane you can go I be okay" she said smiling slightly at him she just hugged her knees together. Riley just looked at the papers she had in her cage" it's okay Mr. Kane I can do it i'm fast no one can catch me unless i trip oh okay you can do it they wanted me to go to the other lab to deliver some type of paper I don't know what it was" she said as she just yawned sleepy looking at Kane she just lay in her cage all scared and sleepy she just closed her eyes yawning. A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

It was only seven in the morning but already people were bustling around. There were the sounds of machinery warming up in the cool morning air. As the construction crew began to work and make their plans on how to go about taking parts of one building while making sure the rest of the building was still in one piece till they got to that point. These men had been hired and paid good money to keep their mouths shut about what they might see while on the job. Of course, none of them said anything because who would ruin getting the chance to make six times the normal amount of money on a single job. A faint breeze blew through the area, but you could feel the warmth the sun was slowly providing. Inside the lab, people were busy with whatever orders they had been given and the experiments were either still trying to sleep or being worked with. Some resting in their cages and perhaps even some resting in the tanks, it was always a busy day in the life of the lab.

Derek flinched within his cage as a nightmare took hold of what had been a decent sleep. "D-dad where are we going." The seven-year-old boy asked, his father flinched slightly but stayed silent as they drove. They had just left the hospital after visiting his mother and then his father had stopped to talk with the head office. Little Derek glanced around as they got further and further into the wooded area. Soon the car came to a stop, his father's shoulders were shaking and Derek unbuckled reaching to pat his back. "It's okay Daddy, mommy will be fine. It'll all work out." Derek said with a smile, his father turned tears streamed down his face. "I am so sorry...so so sorry..." Confusion crossed his face as he went to reach for the steering wheel as if ready to turn back. But as another car pulled up his father seemed to force himself to stop crying. "Put your headphones in and listen to you mp3." Derek was confused but did as told, soon several men stepped out of the car and his father got out and talked them. One pointed to the car before walking over and pulling Derek out one headphone falling from his ear, "Just remember sir you are selling the boy for your wife. We don't go back on deals, but we will allow you to visit him at least once when your wife is better." Panic set off in Derek's mind but he forced himself not to show it. Instead he forced a smile on his face as he waved goodbye to his father, "It'll all work out..." He barely whispered trying to keep up the brave front for his father's sake. Soon he was shoved into the vehicle and the tears he had been just barely holding back began to slide down his face. The song, 'Heaven's Not Enough' faintly playing in his other ear as it began to rain outside the car as if the skies were crying with him.

Derek's red eyes opened and he blinked a few times before he pulled out a pair of blue headphones and an mp3 player that had long since died. He stared at them for a bit, "Hope it was worth it mom...dad." he mumbled to himself parts of the same song playing through his mind,
'Cause I couldn't cry,
Cause I turned away,
Couldn't see the score,
Didn't know the pain of leaving yesterday really far behind.
In another life,
In another dream,
By a different name,
Gave it all away,
For a memory and a quiet life,
And I felt the face of a cold tonight,
Still don't know the score,
But I know the pain of leaving everything really far behind,
And if I could cry,
And if I could live,
One truth I did then take me there.
Heaven Good Bye!'

She shivered slightly as they touched her wing, “This one looks almost healed fully, the other wing is fine now. You got lucky there in that fight Serena...also don't think your mother would be too happy if we just left your wings to rot.” Serena scoffed, “Like Dr. Clarefree gives a damn about what happens to me.” She felt the hand on her wing leave for a second before another hand was there and this one squeezed right on her wound, she flinched, “You will show respect when talking about my mother.” Serena knew that voice all too well, “Excuse me...your mother...sure if that's what you want to call her. To me, she is nothing but the bad guy along…’’ Her words were cut short as her older sister slammed her face down on the table. “Mind your words bitch...she took her sweet time making you and you have no decency to respect that. This is why I don’t like you unlike sweet little Brie...at least she doesn’t bad mouth the only reason any of us are alive.” Serena muttered something but it couldn’t be heard with her face pressed into the cold metal table. “Our sweet sister is currently with mother as much as I may not like it. But if it is Brie then I somewhat don't mind, after all i know she would never do anything to mom. If anything she’d trying chatting her up to let you guys roam free like me. I know that’s what little Brie has wanted for a long time now to bad it won't work no matter what.” Serena wanted to fight and shut her older sister up but she couldn’t move, Lexi had her arm pressed in the middle of her back and one wing was useless the other just now done healing. “Think...your...so tough…” She managed to spit out the words. Lexi chuckled running her free hand along the edge of Serena’s wing were it attached to her back and Serena shivered. “The only reason mother even likes you is because you took after our father's gentle looks with this ridiculously wavey light brown hair and oh...your perfect brown and white wings… I could fix that last part though after all, I did help mom de-wing your little friend...the silver haired ggirlie….ah yeah Violet...her screams were great might I add.” Serena growled in her throat her eyes changing to feline as her jaw hurt making a rather loud and painful popping noise. Lexi smirked, “Shall we fight dear sister, I’ve been itching to since my last bout in the ring. They died way too quickly for my liking.” One of the men cleared their throat, “Uh... Lexi I don't think that would be approved by anyone.” Serena took in a deep breath as her jaw once again popped and she no longer felt the sharp points of her teeth. Her eyes watered slightly as they shifted back to their human form once again. Her sister's weight lifted and Serena now moved to glare at Lexi but also smirked, “Youu goott lectured…” she muttered mockingly as Lexi was heading for the door the girl turned back around stomping over with a raised fist that connected sharply with Serena’s face. Her head snapped to the side and she spit out some blood. With that Lexi turned and stormed out of the medic area leaving Serena on the table to spit out more blood, but the smirk never left Serena's face. Serena was happy she had pissed her sister off to that extent... "I think we should take you back now." one of them said avoiding eye contact with Serena as she hopped off the table, "Lead the way doci."

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi threw the door to the medic room open and stormed out towards where she knew mother and Brie were. Not that she wanted to see her mother being all nice to her youngest sister right now. She stopped, no she didn’t need to see that right now she might very well snap. She turned a corner heading to one of the doors leading to a training room. A few scientists moved out of her way knowing she wasn’t in the mood to be messed with. She walked in and went for a punching bag immediately, taking a balanced stance before doing the first couple of swings. She caught the swinging bag trying to get Serena’s words out of her head, her mocking face as Lexi got into a bit of trouble. She growled wanting to shift and tear into the damned punching bag, instead she focused on it picturing Serena smirking face and swung. She hadn’t expected her anger to engulf her fist in fire, “Shit…” But it was too late as her fist connected with the bag it exploded through the other side but the sand within extinguished her flaming fist. She stood still looking to the floor not even bothering to remove her fist from the broken punching bag as sand poured out at her feet. This was all Serena’s fault, she always had issues keeping her temper in check when she saw that girl.

Helen looked through the glasses, to anyone not blind they would seem like normal reading glasses. This was something she had been working on ever since she found out her youngest daughter was blinded by one of the other Scientists. To say the least, she was not happy about her experiment being damage by someone other than herself. She had tried these glasses on Brie once before but all it did was lighten the shadows. She did a few more final tweaks with the glasses before looking at them once again. Just then a person led Brie into the room, "I've brought her just as you asked. Serena wasn't with her I think they are checking out her wing since her last fight in the ring." Helen nodded "Yeah... whatever you may leave now." She said walking over and taking Brie's hand, "Follow me and sit down right...here." she said gently pushing Brie down on to the cushioned spinny chair. It happened to be Helen's favorite none backed chair. "I want you to try these glasses once again and see if they work better. I'm not yet sure if it will bring the color back but you should be able to see with these. If not then it should at least be better than last time. Till I get it perfect we will do these little tests here and there." She said placing the glasses in Brie's hand for her to put on. Helen was rather eager to find out if her work had paid off even if only slightly. Texangamer Texangamer

Unicorgi Unicorgi Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy rbk4373 rbk4373 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Calibutcher Calibutcher DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 rivers and oceans rivers and oceans A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Toshiro started laughing from a nearby table, watching Lexi's reaction to what Serena was saying actually managed to make him seem more human. Toshiro was strapped down using eight inch thick steel bands, anything else and he would have ripped free. A band across each ankle, wrist, his waist and neck. "Serena, I Hope they let me play with your sister next....I'd love to paint the walls with her and show her what real pain is" a twisted grin coming over his face as he turned his head to look at her "it's a shame they never let me play with you, especially since you resemble your father so much" his voice more monotone and relaxed now as he closed his eyes, he hadn't seen Raven in some time now due to her being on vacation. Sniffing the air for a moment Toshiro's cheeks turned a very light shade of pink "How are your wings Serena? Be honest...I was asleep during that part"

Last edited:
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Today was starting off no different than the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that. The only thing that made this day any different than all the others was the fact that there was construction going on in the building. It seemed that they wanted to expand the building and make it more secure. But Tempest could see as to why since a majority of the experiments tried escaping when they had the chance, and they were always bringing more subjects in. At least a good portion of the caged people had lives before being brought here and at one point in time had been normal, unlike herself. Being nothing more than a petri dish/test tube baby that was born and raised in the facility she called "home".

Tempest strolled through the building, red orbs glancing left and right. Some construction workers that were heading to their wing of the building noticed her cold gaze. They immediately stiffened up and hustled to were they needed to be. She figured that they either got scared off by her mask, or they had been warned about her. It didn't matter, Tempest had lost the feeling to care quite some time ago. As she continued in her walk the chaser came across the subject's holding area. Cage after cage with a terrified or depressed human hiding in the farthest corners to keep away from door, though that wouldn't help them in the end anyways. Adjusting the black shorts and short sleeve shirt she was provided with by the scientists. As for her mask, there wasn't anything she could do with it since it was one of those that had the electronic locks that only the scientists could remove via remote.

Blood colored eyes shifted to look into some of the cages that she passed. One held Derek, a formable opponent in the ring that she's had the pleasure of fighting in the past. The other few held Juliette and Violet who she hadn't really seen much of. About 20 feet away, right in front of Cato's cell, Tempest saw Kane and Arachne tending to one of the younger girls who she knew to be a bit mischievous. She didn't feel like joining in in any of it. Instead she looked at them for a split moment before heading to the medic area.

"Ah Tempest! Lovely to see you," one of the medics said with a grin as he watched the young woman enter the room, "Here to give us some of your venom for the day? We are needing to make more antivenom." Silently Tempest gave a nod of her head as the doctor lead her to one of the cold, metal tables to sit upon. Hopping on the examination table she looked at the other doctors and subjects in the room, it appeared as if not much was going on. "Ah! There we are!" As she heard the man say that there was a familiar beep and hiss of air being released, indicating that the mask was now unlocked. Tempest reached her hand up to her face and pulled the mask off to reveal her rather soft featured face. Without even being asked to, she opened her mouth to expose her sharp canines and allowed the doctor to start taking venom from them.

Cato Agreste (Scout)~
Despite being blind, there was no hiding the intense aura and scent that Tempest gives off. Cato could feel her dagger gaze borrow into his soul, making him shutter. When he felt her move away he clicked his tongue softly and used his echolocation to confirm she had moved away. This gave the young man a bit of relief, but he knew better than to relax in a place like this. Using his echolocation once more he saw two figures down the way in from of one of the other cages a ways away. He knew that Riley was in that one, and the forms that were conjured in his brain were the familiar ones of Kane and Arachne. As he listened in he could tell that something must have happened to the little girl for her to need medical attention. At least one of the chaser were remotely nice, but Cato knew better than to trust any of them for they have one job and one job alone. To hunt every one of them down to the ends of the Earth and bring them back to this hell. With a sight the blind boy slumped against the bars of his cell, dreading what this day might bring.

Derek glared at the two chaser's, he knew what they were and knew that the female was rather creepy... He still wasn't sure about Kane, the man definitely stepped in and helped them when needed. He just wasn't sure if they could trust the man just yet, not that he cared about that right now his main concern was Riley. He had known she'd been sent out on a mission however he didn't expect her to come back in the shape she was. "Bastards sending a child to do their dirty work most likely..." Derek was in a cage big enough for two because he had, had another experiment in there with him. However he hadn't seen that boy in almost a week now.. "Kane i know this is a lot to ask but would you mind if Riley stayed in my cage...i really dont want her sleeping on the floor with no one to watch over her....she is in pretty bad shape." Derek knew it was a lot to ask but he really just wanted to make sure she was okay. If for some reason something happened to her while she tried to sleep he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Riley was like a sister to him and he'd be damned if he'd just watch her die in her sleep.
Texangamer Texangamer A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

She walked behind the man in silence, her face had a nice bruise slowly forming and it was already slightly swollen. Lexi had certainly not held back with her punch, not that it bothered Serena much. Once her wing was fully healed that was when they planned to make their move and that time was coming sooner than what any of them could even know. “So how is the construction going....it makes it rather hard to sleep at times.” The man smirked, "Why would we care about how well you things sleep." They walked passed Toshi, “You and i can always play later, but if anyone kills my sister it will be me. Even though i would enjoy watching you smash her to bits...so i guess i could let you kill her. But i'd definitely want front role seats in the fight. See you later my friend...” she said winking at him before the man told her to hurry up and move along. They soon were headed down the hall that led back to the room most of their group was along with some other experiments. She hoped Brie would be back by the time they got her back in her cage. The door to the room opened and a chaser sat waiting for her in case she tried anything, she heard strange metallic sounds coming from the room, the chaser growled, "Bout damn time the silver-haired girlie is driving everyone crazy with her noises." Serena smirked, "Hey songbird im back!" Songbird was just something she called Violet every once in a while, it suited her.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Helen smiled, "Well you are my daughter and no offense my experiment, i did not take kindly to someone else ruining your sight. So if they work thats great, what about the visiual of it can you see colors now or is it just being able to see people and such like an old black and white tv. I currently don't have many experiments to work with so i've been focusing on making these for you..." She sat down taking a sip of her coffee that Lexi had been so kind to bring her before her oldest daughter ventured off.
Texangamer Texangamer

Derek glared at the two chaser's, he knew what they were and knew that the female was rather creepy... He still wasn't sure about Kane, the man definitely stepped in and helped them when needed. He just wasn't sure if they could trust the man just yet, not that he cared about that right now his main concern was Riley. He had known she'd been sent out on a mission however he didn't expect her to come back in the shape she was. "Bastards sending a child to do their dirty work most likely..." Derek was in a cage big enough for two because he had, had another experiment in there with him. However he hadn't seen that boy in almost a week now.. "Kane i know this is a lot to ask but would you mind if Riley stayed in my cage...i really dont want her sleeping on the floor with no one to watch over her....she is in pretty bad shape." Derek knew it was a lot to ask but he really just wanted to make sure she was okay. If for some reason something happened to her while she tried to sleep he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Riley was like a sister to him and he'd be damned if he'd just watch her die in her sleep.

She walked behind the man in silence, her face had a nice bruise slowly forming and it was already slightly swollen. Lexi had certainly not held back with her punch, not that it bothered Serena much. Once her wing was fully healed that was when they planned to make their move and that time was coming sooner than what any of them could even know. “So how is the construction going....it makes it rather hard to sleep at times.” The man smirked, "Why would we care about how well you things sleep." They walked passed Toshi, “You and i can always play later, but if anyone kills my sister it will be me. Even though i would enjoy watching you smash her to bits...so i guess i could let you kill her. But i'd definitely want front role seats in the fight. See you later my friend...” she said winking at him before the man told her to hurry up and move along. They soon were headed down the hall that led back to the room most of their group was along with some other experiments. She hoped Brie would be back by the time they got her back in her cage. The door to the room opened and a chaser sat waiting for her in case she tried anything, she heard strange metallic sounds coming from the room, the chaser growled, "Bout damn time the silver-haired girlie is driving everyone crazy with her noises." Serena smirked, "Hey songbird im back!" Songbird was just something she called Violet every once in a while, it suited her.

Helen smiled, "Well you are my daughter and no offense my experiment, i did not take kindly to someone else ruining your sight. So if they work thats great, what about the visiual of it can you see colors now or is it just being able to see people and such like an old black and white tv. I currently don't have many experiments to work with so i've been focusing on making these for you..." She sat down taking a sip of her coffee that Lexi had been so kind to bring her before her oldest daughter ventured off.
Texangamer Texangamer
Toshiro opened one eye, watching Serena leave "Just let me know when and I'll RIP her head off"
A slight grin comming over his face at what Serena said "You should care, it's making me cranky in the morning....I'd hate to go on another rampage" Toshiro's gaze set intently on the one who said that they didnt care. Relaxing as best he could before being transported back to the main room and put into a heavily fortified cell before the table released him. Chuckling as he sat up and cracked his neck and back "ah....my old cell, oh and they improved the door and gave me the shitty steel bed I had been asking for....great" cracking the rest of his body before sitting on his bed and listening to Violets sounds and smiling. Despite what most thought of the girl the sounds she made was one of the few things that put him at ease, most of the time. It was mostly like music soothing a wild beast. Laying back he closed his eyes once more to listen to the sounds around him.
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Kiono Takeshi
“Idiot get back in the cage or the others will get mad and go after father again!” The vision was so blurry he couldn’t see who was talking to him. “You had a weak heart!” Dump dump dump.... dump. Pain in his chest heart pounding. Grabbing his chest he could feel the pain again from before.

Finally waking up he was breathing heavily his vision was blurry again and his head was pounding. Grabbing his head he kept blinking till his sight was back. Looking at his hand that was in front of his face, he could see the wrappings all down his arm.

“How are you son? You’re last fight was quite impressive. It seems like every time you recover from a battle you get stronger. I didn’t add that in your genetics but it might be that lion within you. They do call you the king out there huh?”

Sitting up looking to his left he seem a man in a white coat. “King?” He thought to himself. “What do you mean king?”

He laughed to himself and turned his chair looking at his son. “You can’t remember? The other scientists and even “people” were calling you the “King of the ring” since you win all your fights, which makes others want challenge you. They want to prove to their parents their strength.”

“Oh yeah?” He continued to look at the palm of his hand that was blocked by wrappings. “I feel bad for embarrassing them then...” Kiono’s voice was shaky as he said this. “Why do we stay here? Why can’t we le-“ His eyes opened wide as a pale hand blocked his mouth before he could finish.

“Finish it i dare you. I’m bout tired of your reckless behavior. Because of you others where punished for losing to you. How many more do you have to hurt mentally and physically?!”

Moving his face away from the hand he glared at the guy in front of him. “Gen.....” Kio looked at his older brother with hate in his eyes even they shifted to that of a felines changing from pink to orange. “I’m tired of being in those damn cages, I’m not a slave to these men in white, I’ll kill all of the-“

“ENOUGH!!!!” Slamming his keyboard it broke in half turning around again to look at his two sons. “Get him out of here Gen....” Pushing his glasses up Din spun his chair back to his laptop typing with a broken keyboard as it wasn’t typing. “Oh...” unplugging the keyboard from the motherboard he tossed it in the can. His office looked of that as the savanna.

“Idiot.” Twisting his younger brother’s arm behind his back he lifted him up leading him out the office. “You see the ruckus you cause father? You’re a failure not a prized possession!” Walking by the scientist they watched the two lead to the “experiments rooms”. “Why are you like this. “Pulling harder to hear Kiono in pain.

“I hate this place and one day I’m going to break out of here.” He smirked whispering so only Gen could hear. Wincing in pain he continued to walk and talk. “You ever wondered who was our mom? What about this damn place! They say they help us but instead they continue to hurt. The girls... they get done the worse, why?!”

“SHUT IT!!!” He threw Kiono into a wall finally unable to take the blabbing. He lifted his leg and kicked Kio in his face but it was blocked.

Kiono grabbed his foot with his injured hand. “Bastard. I speak nothing but truth that’s why everyone in here puts me in a room by myself!” The scientists around them started to run towards them to break them apart. “Your rats are coming to help you, what will you do huh?”

“Our mother is Dr. Helen, father tells you this all the damn time!!!” Lifting his leg back up and tried another stomp but foot was grabbed again.

Grabbing his brother’s foot again he smirked again. “Cut the crap you know that crazy bitch isn’t our mother. Dude you got looks from dad! I look nothing like her!” The scientists separated the two and shocked Kiono till he passed out.

Finally waking up he grabbed his head as he was on the cold metal floor again. “This damn cage.” This time he can hear others? He wasn’t in the solo room anymore. “Hello?”

Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Anyone Anyone can interact with him.

Kane turned back to Riley and smiled when she allowed him to take the papers. "You're probably right, Derek, as sad as I am to admit that," he said, scanning through the papers. "Hmm... autopsy reports from the experiments who didn't manage to escape." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, evidently stressed by the fact. "What I hate the most about my job is processing the bodies. I suppose I'll speak to Dr. Clarefree about it and see what she wants to do with them. They should at least get a proper burial," Kane said, organizing the papers and pocketing them into his suit. He glanced over at Derek as he made his request to stay with Riley. He looked over at Arachne for a moment before closing his eyes and chuckling. "Sure," he said. Kane knelt down and picked Riley up gently to avoid causing her anymore pain. He fumbled with his keys a little bit after kicking the cage door shut and opened the door to Derek's cage. "I trust you'll take good care of her," Kane said. He pulled a spare roll of bandages out of the first aid kit and offered it to him. "Before she goes to sleep tonight, change them out so that she can rest with clean ones." Kane stood back up and closed the box of first aid. He looked over at a guard and motioned him over. "Put this back where your coworker found it and see to it that you treat this young girl with a little more kindness. She needs time to recover," the guard nodded and walked off. Kane's blank look furrowed in disappointment as he watched the guard leave. "We are in the business of running a laboratory but guards here are more worried about looking for excuses to beat their prisoners than to actually do their job," Kane said, looking back at Derek. "I'll see to it that whoever was responsible is disciplined. If the guards think beating messengers girls is a game, they need to rethink a few things." Kane knelt down again and smiled at Riley. "Don't worry," he said, leaning in, "I might just bring a cookie for you later," he whispered to her and winked. He stood up again and faced Arachne. "Let's go, we have some business to attend to. We mustn't bother them anymore." Kane started off towards Dr. Clarefree's lab. "Also, I must say, your work in hunting down some of those runaways... well, it certainly was... frightening," Kane's voice trailed off down the hallway as they left the other experiments to themselves. A concerned expression was written all over his face as he continued to read the autopsy reports.

Texangamer Texangamer BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising hostage hostage @ anyone else within hearing distance

Isla Rose Dunne | Twenty-Two | Shy's Group | Fighter
A storm was brewing. Dark clouds surrounded the tall branches of a willow tree, harsh winds thrashing its foliage with a fierce aggression. A young girl, maybe only the age of six, stood clutching a small fawn to her frail, bird-like chest. A tall man, with dark features stood menacingly over her. "Give me the damn pest" it growled with a voice that wasn't quite human. The little girl trembled in the cold wind, that whipped and howled with anger. She held the fawn closer, and took stumbled backwards, the small of her back pressed tightly into the rough bark of the tree trunk. The young fawn let out a cry of fear and the shadowy man lunged forward...

A small, yet lanky figure startled awake in its cage. Long chains attached the young woman to the cement floor, encircling her wrists, ankles and neck with metal clasps. Where the bulk of her body had been, green moss grew dense--creating a sort of "bed" if you will. Long, cherry wood hair splayed over the girls thin shoulders. Isla Rose had been awoken by the muffled sound of machinery nearby. A pair of icy blue orbs blink open, black iris' pinning at the bright lights that surrounded her. Isla was in her natural form--her human form, and wore loose, blue hospital scrubs. A scribble on the pocket that sat above her right breast displayed the numbers '07', indicating which experiment she way. Stumbling to her feet, the young woman grasped the bars before her, peering out at the cages that surrounded her, trying to find the source of the incessant noise.

The moment Violet heard Kane’s voice she calmed down as the man usually helped her whenever she was in trouble and even somewhat help some of the other experiments understand her, issues. However, all that was swept away when more chasers showed up causing her to start her nervous chittering all over again, much to the frustration of the chaser who parked himself next to her cage, thankfully Serena retuned before her voice reached half her maximum volume. Open her friend coming close she stopped her current sound and replaced it with one that sounded like a rising wind current followed by a sigh that sounded as if it had come from Serena rather than Violet herself. Now that her worries about her friend was quashed she turned to her and put up her hands. “Thoughts?” She motioned out, referring to Kane and Arachne, who just left the room.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising anyone who can hear Violet

Arachnid, Head Chaser
She smirked at the flattery from Kane, then waited for him to finish, carefully grooming her nails and messing with her hair. When the experiment next to them asked for the girl to be moved, she narrowed her eyes. Kane seemed ready to protect the girl. Clacking her teeth together, she moved away, feigning boredom. Her bright eyes darted around, carefully marking the movements of each person.

She smiled graciously as Kane spoke to her again, this time about business. Before following him out, she checked the doors of the cages, making sure they were properly fastened. It wouldn’t do to have any loose experiments. She gave Derek a curious glance, letting her eyes drift slowly over his form and the girl’s, then left.

“I was trained well,“ she replied to Kane’s comment. She knew that her work was greatly appreciated, even as she and Kane were put in rather different lines of work. Kane was known to retrieve experiments ready to be tested on, while Arachnid herself retrieved them in the form of a body. She hadn’t once been bested, and the regular hunts that she was sent on allowed her to adapt to even the most astonishing combinations of creatures.
“After all, we were created just for this.“

Interacting: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Mentions: NA

Derek was grateful when Kane agreed to let Riley rest in the cage with him. When he moved the tired girl in he took her and laid her down gently let her head rest in his lap. He smiled slightly at her, "Rest for now Riley I won't be letting them do anything else to you while I'm here..." Derek wanted to kill those who hurt her like this. He wanted to stab them to death with his blood weapons. Or he wished he could have taken whatever punishment they had dished out on her. She was a child, they didn't need to be punished like she had for a job she shouldn't even of had to do in the first place. "Thank you Kane!" Derek called out doing his best to ignore Ara's words.
hostage hostage

Serena was good that Toshi had followed behind them shortly. She was worried they might try to sedate him again to keep him in check. Her eyes turned to Violet as the girl signed to her, she pointed to her wing that wasn't fully healed yet before signing back to Violet, “Once this is healed we make our move...” Her wings having to heal sort of put them behind the time they had planned to escape. Her eyes landed on someone else as he came too, "Welcome back to the world of those awake in this hellhole." She said trying to lighten the mood if she could.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Hearing the voice from Kane and Arachnid he stood up straight standing by a few scientists and guards from earlier. He was stiff as a stick waiting for them to step food out of the chamber with all the caged experiments. Seeing the come by he bowed towards both them. “Sorry for my absence I had issues with a Experiment, Dr. Din asked me to retrieve him then send him to his resting place once he was done with the specimen.” He said still half of his body pointing towards them.
Interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage
Kiono Takeshi

Seeing there was a doctor talking to a little girl he sat up noticing a chaser was standing in front of his gate. Not saying a word he watched intently until they were leaving. He heard a calm voice mention something about hell hole and he smirked. “Well this is more of heaven to me then hell. I was locked up by myself originally. Then he heard another experiment talk about him being the “king” in the arena. All kiono did was sigh. “How’s everyone’s day going so far?” He sat against the bars of the cage.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Kane smiled at Derek's words. It was humanity that the experiments were lacking, or rather, what they had yet to see and despite the world around them being full of pure humans, Kane would bet that together, they more human than anything he's ever known. He heard Arachnid's words. It's what we were created to do... He thought about them for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak but before he knew it, the pair stood in front of Dr. Clarefree's lab. Beside it was Gen Takeshi. Kane smiled. "Don't worry," he told the man. "Tell you what, I need your help with something after this, accompany me." He turned and knocked lightly before opening the door. "Doctor?" Kane let his voice peer in before stepping inside. "I have some autopsy reports from the experiments who didn't survive the escape." He glanced over at the others in the room and offered a warm smile for a greeting before turning his attention back to Dr. Clarefree. "It also seems that during the delivery of these reports, a guard brutally beat one of the experiments for failing to do what was originally his job fast enough. I do hope we can instill a little more discipline in our men and women here. I believe needless injury does more harm than good." Kane said, "But I digress. I'll be making a personal request, if i may. May I see to the personal disposal of one of the bodies?" he asked, handing the papers to her. Kane still had Arachnid's words in the back of his mind. It bothered him. Being created to do something was too truthful. Kane's face remained plain and distant.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising hostage hostage Gohan510 Gohan510 @ anyone else in the room

Last edited:
The moment Violet heard Kane’s voice she calmed down as the man usually helped her whenever she was in trouble and even somewhat help some of the other experiments understand her, issues. However, all that was swept away when more chasers showed up causing her to start her nervous chittering all over again, much to the frustration of the chaser who parked himself next to her cage, thankfully Serena retuned before her voice reached half her maximum volume. Open her friend coming close she stopped her current sound and replaced it with one that sounded like a rising wind current followed by a sigh that sounded as if it had come from Serena rather than Violet herself. Now that her worries about her friend was quashed she turned to her and put up her hands. “Thoughts?” She motioned out, referring to Kane and Arachne, who just left the room.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising anyone who can hear Violet
Kiono Takeshi
“Idiot get back in the cage or the others will get mad and go after father again!” The vision was so blurry he couldn’t see who was talking to him. “You had a weak heart!” Dump dump dump.... dump. Pain in his chest heart pounding. Grabbing his chest he could feel the pain again from before.

Finally waking up he was breathing heavily his vision was blurry again and his head was pounding. Grabbing his head he kept blinking till his sight was back. Looking at his hand that was in front of his face, he could see the wrappings all down his arm.

“How are you son? You’re last fight was quite impressive. It seems like every time you recover from a battle you get stronger. I didn’t add that in your genetics but it might be that lion within you. They do call you the king out there huh?”

Sitting up looking to his left he seem a man in a white coat. “King?” He thought to himself. “What do you mean king?”

He laughed to himself and turned his chair looking at his son. “You can’t remember? The other scientists and even “people” were calling you the “King of the ring” since you win all your fights, which makes others want challenge you. They want to prove to their parents their strength.”

“Oh yeah?” He continued to look at the palm of his hand that was blocked by wrappings. “I feel bad for embarrassing them then...” Kiono’s voice was shaky as he said this. “Why do we stay here? Why can’t we le-“ His eyes opened wide as a pale hand blocked his mouth before he could finish.

“Finish it i dare you. I’m bout tired of your reckless behavior. Because of you others where punished for losing to you. How many more do you have to hurt mentally and physically?!”

Moving his face away from the hand he glared at the guy in front of him. “Gen.....” Kio looked at his older brother with hate in his eyes even they shifted to that of a felines changing from pink to orange. “I’m tired of being in those damn cages, I’m not a slave to these men in white, I’ll kill all of the-“

“ENOUGH!!!!” Slamming his keyboard it broke in half turning around again to look at his two sons. “Get him out of here Gen....” Pushing his glasses up Din spun his chair back to his laptop typing with a broken keyboard as it wasn’t typing. “Oh...” unplugging the keyboard from the motherboard he tossed it in the can. His office looked of that as the savanna.

“Idiot.” Twisting his younger brother’s arm behind his back he lifted him up leading him out the office. “You see the ruckus you cause father? You’re a failure not a prized possession!” Walking by the scientist they watched the two lead to the “experiments rooms”. “Why are you like this. “Pulling harder to hear Kiono in pain.

“I hate this place and one day I’m going to break out of here.” He smirked whispering so only Gen could hear. Wincing in pain he continued to walk and talk. “You ever wondered who was our mom? What about this damn place! They say they help us but instead they continue to hurt. The girls... they get done the worse, why?!”

“SHUT IT!!!” He threw Kiono into a wall finally unable to take the blabbing. He lifted his leg and kicked Kio in his face but it was blocked.

Kiono grabbed his foot with his injured hand. “Bastard. I speak nothing but truth that’s why everyone in here puts me in a room by myself!” The scientists around them started to run towards them to break them apart. “Your rats are coming to help you, what will you do huh?”

“Our mother is Dr. Helen, father tells you this all the damn time!!!” Lifting his leg back up and tried another stomp but foot was grabbed again.

Grabbing his brother’s foot again he smirked again. “Cut the crap you know that crazy bitch isn’t our mother. Dude you got looks from dad! I look nothing like her!” The scientists separated the two and shocked Kiono till he passed out.

Finally waking up he grabbed his head as he was on the cold metal floor again. “This damn cage.” This time he can hear others? He wasn’t in the solo room anymore. “Hello?”

Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Anyone Anyone can interact with him.

Derek was grateful when Kane agreed to let Riley rest in the cage with him. When he moved the tired girl in he took her and laid her down gently let her head rest in his lap. He smiled slightly at her, "Rest for now Riley I won't be letting them do anything else to you while I'm here..." Derek wanted to kill those who hurt her like this. He wanted to stab them to death with his blood weapons. Or he wished he could have taken whatever punishment they had dished out on her. She was a child, they didn't need to be punished like she had for a job she shouldn't even of had to do in the first place. "Thank you Kane!" Derek called out doing his best to ignore Ara's words.
hostage hostage

Serena was good that Toshi had followed behind them shortly. She was worried they might try to sedate him again to keep him in check. Her eyes turned to Violet as the girl signed to her, she pointed to her wing that wasn't fully healed yet before signing back to Violet, “Once this is healed we make our move...” Her wings having to heal sort of put them behind the time they had planned to escape. Her eyes landed on someone else as he came too, "Welcome back to the world of those awake in this hellhole." She said trying to lighten the mood if she could.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Toshiro opened his eyes letting out a beast like roar before punching the glass wall of his cage. Breathing heavily and holding his chest as sweat ran down his face. His eyes looked tired, he had the same dream he has every time he tries to sleep. The same dream where he relives killing his family, like a ghost he is haunted by it, tearing at him. The glass didnt crack this time but the colar on his neck beeped, arming, a warning for him to calm down. Looking around at his sorroundings, Toshi realized where he was and fell back onto his bed, laying his arm over his face "Violet!!!" He yelled tears slowly rolling down his face, despite trying to hide it if you were close enough you could tell he was crying. Toshi needed Violet to use her voice to calm him so he could go back to being his seemingly cold and dead self, he hated appearing weak. Peeking out of the corner of his eye "keep it down before I break out of here and RIP your arms off Kiono! And tell your brother to keep it down too!!!" Toshiros colar beeped again, his final warning to calm down before he was shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back