• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Arachnid, Head Chaser
A beautiful black jumpsuit adorned with silvery stripes hung alone in the bathroom. Arachnid had long since waved her Chasers away, then carefully locked the door and headed to her washing room. She had steamed her body, relaxing her muscles and then taking a mildly warm shower. When she stepped out of the bathroom she admired herself, turning this way and that in the mirror. Some minor scars flecked her legs and arms, and the ring of bruised along her forearms from the morning’s bout were quickly fading. Long brown hair was pulled into a tight braid, then circled elegantly around the back of her head.

Arachnid practiced a smile in the mirror, allowing her cheeks to rise into the unfamiliar position before letting it go. Then, she tried a more laid back, shy smile. Next, a sharp grin: that of a predator. The light curvature of her lips coupled with her high cheekbones and defined jawline made a pretty picture, a great contrast to the rest of her. In her time in the ring, she had used the unfamiliar gesture to throw her opponents off guard. They would stop their movement, stunned by her look only to be stabbed through the chest with inch long venomous claws.

Grim thoughts were shaken off as the Head Chaser suited up, the padded leather tight on her muscular legs and stomach. The suit was made to withstand heavy blows and hopefully absorb any hits that may be landed on her. Not that anyone would be able to touch her. Years of training far surpassed any animal genes an experiment could possibly have. She knew the ins and outs of every animal. Cheetahs were fast but not strong enough to land a deathly blow to her. She could easily absorb most of it before retaliating. Her scorpion DNA gave her quick reflexes as well, and often those who got near enough to her were snared in a deadly embrace and left with small pinpricks bubbling in their skin.

Even though her target, Kiono, was a lion, he didn’t have the speed to get near her. She would need to avoid his hits or let her arms and legs take most of the damage off. Lions were large and fast enough, but she could easily slip a claw into his side. Even a single second was good to insert enough venom to kill a man. If not, at least he would be left in pain. The venom was a slow acting substance, but as it burned a trail through it’s host’s body it would leave them in a considerate amount of fiery discomfort.

A stark confidence followed the Chaser as she sauntered down the halls. She stepped into the stadium, sidling nearby the ring to watch as a fight was finished off. A haughty grin overtook her face, and she turned away. Arachnid entered the experiment holding room, head held high and slim boots clacking with an eerie tone. Everything about her now was lethal. On the way there she had produced a folded “blanket“ of metal spikes, clasping them around her biceps and forearms. The spikes were thin, glittering, and vicious, giving her the shine and sharpness of a living razor blade. Thin black gloves adorned her hands, fingertips open to allow her groomed nails protrude.

Arachnid noticed Terrance nearby a cage, but his form overtook whoever he was talking to. The Head Chaser aimed a savage kick at a cage nearby, the one holding some huddled mess of a thing. The loud rattle that ensued was most likely enough to draw his attention. She stalked on to her target.

“Toshi! Good to see you, little pet,“ she exclaimed, a gracious smile adorning her face as she addressed him through the metal bars of the cage. “I’m afraid you need to come with me,“ she added. Arachnid produced a thick chain with iron cuffs attached to her belt, then clanked them against the cage as if she was taunting a cat. “Now, I don’t trust anyone to not mess this up for me, so I will have to take your little girlfriend out.“ Arachnid’s smile was replaced by a dead expression as her hand sidled towards the lock.

Interacting: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (Toshi) BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Serena)
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Terrance)

Gen Takeshi
Gen nodded to Tempest once she said perhaps. He was spot on just from her facial expression alone was all he needed. Stepping in the cafeteria after she stepped in they walked to the back and ordered their food. Soon as she finished he ordered after her seeing she was staring at him.

“You got blood in your eyes and it’s not even your own blood.” He said plainly. Taking the two cups he handed her one while strolling towards the fountain. “Same thing as last time?” He chuckled. “Or something different for the big day?” Gen poured his soda in the cup taking a few pre sips before filling it to the top.

“Why did I call you here? It was to simply chat.” Gen took his soda and leaded her to a table and sat down. “So many people excited and preparing for the tournament today. I remember the tournament I was placed in as an experiment.” He smirked taking a sip. “I never got to know you well so I suggest this is the best time to do so. I’d say me and Vermilion are pretty close. I don’t plan on learning Kane out since he’s suspicious. Yet you. You intrigue me of your isolation, meaning gaining your trust is a lot harder then most. Since you don’t understand others exactly. Or am I wrong?” He took another sip. His ears pocked up once Clarefree stepped through but soon exited out. “Must be in a rush for the tournament.” Gen stated. “How was your rest?”

Kiono Takeshi

“Sorry I know I asked already. My bad.” He face palmed himself sighing. Then she mentioned the tournament herself and it knocked him right back into reality. “Yeah it is today I’m just trying to figure out what I’m going to do exactly.” He said then she mentioned he’ll win after pausing in silence.

Moving his hand Kiono smirked looking at the ceiling. “You’re damn right I’m going to win because there’s no other way! I gotta protect Violet too.” He said standing up from seeming to be emotionally dead to now brought back to life. “You’re gonna watch right?”
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Jen
“Again!”

Striking again at the boxing bag it broke again falling to the floor as the sand poured out.

“Perfect, that was good the results are saying, you’ll be out of here a full fledge chaser in no time!”

The boy nodded and waited for the assistant to put a new bag and he punched it breaking it again.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
I've got blood in my eyes... an it is not even my own... She pondered Gen's words in her mind, unsure of what exactly he meant. Maybe it had to do with who she was in human aspects. As they walked towards the drink fountains, Tempest quietly took the glass that was being offered to her. When she was asked if she was getting the same drink as the day before she shook her head, "It's early in the morning... too early for lemonade," glancing down at Gen's glass she raised a brow, "And surely it's too early for soda.."

Tempest moved over to a smaller drink fountain that dispensed nothing but juice. Placing her glass under a dispenser she pushed the button that allowed orange juice to flow into the cup. Once it was full the young woman let go of the button and picked the glass back up.

"Chat?" A dark brow raised in a bit of curiosity. As she followed Gen to a table the red eyed woman remained silent, listening closely to what he had to say. So that's why he called me here this morning... He seemingly hit the nail on the head with his statements. Tempest did spend a lot of time on her own since it appeared to be the only way to keep her unnatural aggression in check, that's what the scientists thought. But it was hard to trust others in her eyes. To her the experiments were low life forms that needing rearing every now so they'd behave as her superiors saw fit. As for the scientist and the doctors... Well, she wasn't particularly fawn of them either due to her childhood, if that's what it could even be called. So it was natural that she chose to spend most of her time alone. "No," Tempest mumbled, "You're not wrong."

Tempest glanced over and noticed Clarefree quickly make her way through the cafeteria before leaving. When Gen made a comment regarding the tournament she nodded her head in agreement, "She doesn't want to miss anything." Though when the man asked about how she had slept, Tempest glanced down at her slightly mangled hand. The bruises and cuts were noticeable against her pale skin, the product of just how she had slept. But she didn't say anything about it, "I slept fine," she lied nonchalantly before picking her glass up and taking a sip of juice. "What about you?" Glass now back on the table while her crimson orbs stared directly into Gen's yellow ones.

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
Poppy grinned as she watched Kiono stand up. Seeing the energy return to him had her feeling a bit of relief, especially now that he was smirking. Though when asked if she was going to watch, the girl playfully winked at him, "Of course I'm gonna come watch! I'm your biggest fan!" That last statement was almost purely Poppy teasing the poor lad, but there was some truth in it. Out of everyone else she preferred watching Kiono's fights and would always cheer him on when she was able to watch. "Besides," she moved closer to the ginger haired boy and looked up at him with her signature cheesy grin, "You'll need someone there to piss Arachnid and the guards off."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
Gen looked at Tempest hearing her response. He swirled the cup of sprite around to make it swirl, Gen took a look at the bubbles popping. Gen sighed after she asked him how he slept putting the cup down.

“I been having a lot to think about, recently this place been having some strange events go down. The last tournament, then one of the medics being hunted down due to leads being on the escape. Then the escape. And now we’re about to hold another tournament. My brother is the target of todays event, then what after today? I want information so I’ll keep quiet and act loyal for no problems to be spurring out a potential conflict amongst the facility.” His yellow eyes traced down the cup then back up to Tempest. “Though I slept well thank you.”

A loud screech echoed throughout the facility then stopped momentarily. Then a beep echoed through the building. “Round one shall be beginning between Iver and Ember real soon, all who wish to get good seating and a view of fights amongst mans greatest creations?! Come now! Hosted by our lovely Dr. Helen Clarefree.” The voice soon turned off with a beep signifying its cutting off.

Gen listened to the announcement being made. “I want to see this fight before it’s to late.” After waiting for their food to be made the announcement was already made the match had ended. “Finally we got our food but not the fight.” He said sighing. Taking a bite out of the thigh meat. “Delicious...”

Kiono Takeshi

Kiono listened to poppy even as she mentioned Arachnid his ears twitched from the name. He starred at her for a moment gaining his thoughts then got brought back to reality. “They hate when we get that good support.” Kiono said as chiefs busted threw the doors and putting plates for even in the room. A chief went to Kiono letting him know his father told him goodluck. Kiono looed at the plate full of meat as his heart stopped. Dropping to his knees he tore the meat up. In only minutes he was pulling and sucking on the bone to get every speck of meat left. Finally finishing he put the bone with the pile of other bones. “Aaaaah!!!!!”

Din Takeshi

“How do you feel Jen. Good? Muscles feel good?” He was typing in the computer to send his thank you to the cafeteria sending the experiments who were in the same room as Kiono some food. “I just finished thanking a few friends.”

“Yeah I feel good sir. I want to stay down here and continue training if you trust me enough sir. I only seek for improvement.”

“You sure you don’t wanna go up with me and John?”

“It’s all good enjoy yourselves.” He nodded with honor in his eyes. Putting the punching back up, this one was metal. “I want to become stronger and faster.”

“That’s fine with me come on then John lets get headed to the arena!” He pushed his glassed up laughing in a baha manner. John followed Din smiling at Jen as they walked up the steps leaving the hidden room.

“You want to see if he still honorable.”

“Caught me red handed.” Closing the door behind them, to walk out the office. “I believe he’s been like that since he was created. Being let out time and time again. To train as we observed him. His personality seems to be that of a iron fist.” Din said as we walked down the halls towards the arena. “My hope is he’ll help protect us during these times of darkness. Seeing how this facility seems to be moving shady. You know Kane held some truth in his words when he discussed, or I hope.”

“You have suspicions about him? Why now?”

“Because looking into his previous files why now are there no anything in the open files.”

“Not even combat or squad reports?”

“Of course squad reports are submitted but what about the combat, checkups, or even motivations? On top of that him and Arachnid both have poisons that have no record. Completely untraceable. The man who made Kane is also even dead.”

“Oh wow....” John took some time thinking over everything Din was saying. “So what about Helen then?”

“I feel like we all been living a little to peacefully. Perfect balance in this world is good and bad. If you only have good then is it real? If you only have bad, is it really bad?” Din stated looking at the long hallway as colleagues ran by them rushing to the arena. The announcement boomed throughout the building mentioning the recent battle about to unfold.

“That’s true but is that really starting now? We best hurry sir.”

“That I can’t tell you.” He hushed as they entered the arena seats. They walked and sat a little by Helen as the match began. “Hello love rest well?” He asked Helen. “Interesting match up.”
Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage

Jen
Jen looked at the metal bag and then to the body floating in the pod. “Why are you still in that pod? You’re more then capable.” Jen stated looking back at the bag. Taking a deep breath Jen closer his eyes then opened them after exhaling. Balling his fist up he flexed his muscles then dashed towards the bag punching multiple dents in it effortlessly. Finally stopping breathing heavily the bag busted open. There was more then hundreds of dents all around the bag.

Jen sat down in front of the bag and began meditating

Last edited:

Arachnid, Head Chaser
A beautiful black jumpsuit adorned with silvery stripes hung alone in the bathroom. Arachnid had long since waved her Chasers away, then carefully locked the door and headed to her washing room. She had steamed her body, relaxing her muscles and then taking a mildly warm shower. When she stepped out of the bathroom she admired herself, turning this way and that in the mirror. Some minor scars flecked her legs and arms, and the ring of bruised along her forearms from the morning’s bout were quickly fading. Long brown hair was pulled into a tight braid, then circled elegantly around the back of her head.

Arachnid practiced a smile in the mirror, allowing her cheeks to rise into the unfamiliar position before letting it go. Then, she tried a more laid back, shy smile. Next, a sharp grin: that of a predator. The light curvature of her lips coupled with her high cheekbones and defined jawline made a pretty picture, a great contrast to the rest of her. In her time in the ring, she had used the unfamiliar gesture to throw her opponents off guard. They would stop their movement, stunned by her look only to be stabbed through the chest with inch long venomous claws.

Grim thoughts were shaken off as the Head Chaser suited up, the padded leather tight on her muscular legs and stomach. The suit was made to withstand heavy blows and hopefully absorb any hits that may be landed on her. Not that anyone would be able to touch her. Years of training far surpassed any animal genes an experiment could possibly have. She knew the ins and outs of every animal. Cheetahs were fast but not strong enough to land a deathly blow to her. She could easily absorb most of it before retaliating. Her scorpion DNA gave her quick reflexes as well, and often those who got near enough to her were snared in a deadly embrace and left with small pinpricks bubbling in their skin.

Even though her target, Kiono, was a lion, he didn’t have the speed to get near her. She would need to avoid his hits or let her arms and legs take most of the damage off. Lions were large and fast enough, but she could easily slip a claw into his side. Even a single second was good to insert enough venom to kill a man. If not, at least he would be left in pain. The venom was a slow acting substance, but as it burned a trail through it’s host’s body it would leave them in a considerate amount of fiery discomfort.

A stark confidence followed the Chaser as she sauntered down the halls. She stepped into the stadium, sidling nearby the ring to watch as a fight was finished off. A haughty grin overtook her face, and she turned away. Arachnid entered the experiment holding room, head held high and slim boots clacking with an eerie tone. Everything about her now was lethal. On the way there she had produced a folded “blanket“ of metal spikes, clasping them around her biceps and forearms. The spikes were thin, glittering, and vicious, giving her the shine and sharpness of a living razor blade. Thin black gloves adorned her hands, fingertips open to allow her groomed nails protrude.

Arachnid noticed Terrance nearby a cage, but his form overtook whoever he was talking to. The Head Chaser aimed a savage kick at a cage nearby, the one holding some huddled mess of a thing. The loud rattle that ensued was most likely enough to draw his attention. She stalked on to her target.

“Toshi! Good to see you, little pet,“ she exclaimed, a gracious smile adorning her face as she addressed him through the metal bars of the cage. “I’m afraid you need to come with me,“ she added. Arachnid produced a thick chain with iron cuffs attached to her belt, then clanked them against the cage as if she was taunting a cat. “Now, I don’t trust anyone to not mess this up for me, so I will have to take your little girlfriend out.“ Arachnid’s smile was replaced by a dead expression as her hand sidled towards the lock.

Interacting: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf (Toshi) BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Serena)
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Terrance)

Toshiro pushed the door to his cage open with minimum effort, he had broken the lock hours ago when serena had returned. Looking at Arachnid face to face "Under whos orders......" he asked coldly before shutting the cage door behind him "Surely they cannot be doing the same as they did before.....are they arachnid?" Toshiro letting out a low growl, his arms still down at his side and his palms open, he was trying to stay calm and not seem aggressive, if that was even possible for him. Toshiro was really just looking for an explanation to her removal from his cage. "I wonder how fast Kane could get here if I snapped your neck...although that would sort of void our agreement"laughing as leaned back against the door watching her
Mention: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Directed at: hostage hostage

Brie Violet group healer

Brie just yawned as she was sleeping well she heard someone calling her name than someone shaking her she just opens her eyes" Terra" she asked as she didn't know where her sister she just frowned" do you think Serena be okay Terra" she asked as she sat up" training but how can I fight if I'm blind" she asked confused. Brie just wanted to fall back asleep but Terrance had open her cage she was a little happy" okay we can do that train can we have ice cream" she says hearing her stomach grumbling. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Gen Takeshi
Gen looked at Tempest hearing her response. He swirled the cup of sprite around to make it swirl, Gen took a look at the bubbles popping. Gen sighed after she asked him how he slept putting the cup down.

“I been having a lot to think about, recently this place been having some strange events go down. The last tournament, then one of the medics being hunted down due to leads being on the escape. Then the escape. And now we’re about to hold another tournament. My brother is the target of todays event, then what after today? I want information so I’ll keep quiet and act loyal for no problems to be spurring out a potential conflict amongst the facility.” His yellow eyes traced down the cup then back up to Tempest. “Though I slept well thank you.”

A loud screech echoed throughout the facility then stopped momentarily. Then a beep echoed through the building. “Round one shall be beginning between Iver and Ember real soon, all who wish to get good seating and a view of fights amongst mans greatest creations?! Come now! Hosted by our lovely Dr. Helen Clarefree.” The voice soon turned off with a beep signifying its cutting off.

Gen listened to the announcement being made. “I want to see this fight before it’s to late.” After waiting for their food to be made the announcement was already made the match had ended. “Finally we got our food but not the fight.” He said sighing. Taking a bite out of the thigh meat. “Delicious...”

Kiono Takeshi

Kiono listened to poppy even as she mentioned Arachnid his ears twitched from the name. He starred at her for a moment gaining his thoughts then got brought back to reality. “They hate when we get that good support.” Kiono said as chiefs busted threw the doors and putting plates for even in the room. A chief went to Kiono letting him know his father told him goodluck. Kiono looed at the plate full of meat as his heart stopped. Dropping to his knees he tore the meat up. In only minutes he was pulling and sucking on the bone to get every speck of meat left. Finally finishing he put the bone with the pile of other bones. “Aaaaah!!!!!”

Din Takeshi

“How do you feel Jen. Good? Muscles feel good?” He was typing in the computer to send his thank you to the cafeteria sending the experiments who were in the same room as Kiono some food. “I just finished thanking a few friends.”

“Yeah I feel good sir. I want to stay down here and continue training if you trust me enough sir. I only seek for improvement.”

“You sure you don’t wanna go up with me and John?”

“It’s all good enjoy yourselves.” He nodded with honor in his eyes. Putting the punching back up, this one was metal. “I want to become stronger and faster.”

“That’s fine with me come on then John lets get headed to the arena!” He pushed his glassed up laughing in a baha manner. John followed Din smiling at Jen as they walked up the steps leaving the hidden room.

“You want to see if he still honorable.”

“Caught me red handed.” Closing the door behind them, to walk out the office. “I believe he’s been like that since he was created. Being let out time and time again. To train as we observed him. His personality seems to be that of a iron fist.” Din said as we walked down the halls towards the arena. “My hope is he’ll help protect us during these times of darkness. Seeing how this facility seems to be moving shady. You know Kane held some truth in his words when he discussed, or I hope.”

“You have suspicions about him? Why now?”

“Because looking into his previous files why now are there no anything in the open files.”

“Not even combat or squad reports?”

“Of course squad reports are submitted but what about the combat, checkups, or even motivations? On top of that him and Arachnid both have poisons that have no record. Completely untraceable. The man who made Kane is also even dead.”

“Oh wow....” John took some time thinking over everything Din was saying. “So what about Helen then?”

“I feel like we all been living a little to peacefully. Perfect balance in this world is good and bad. If you only have good then is it real? If you only have bad, is it really bad?” Din stated looking at the long hallway as colleagues ran by them rushing to the arena. The announcement boomed throughout the building mentioning the recent battle about to unfold.

“That’s true but is that really starting now? We best hurry sir.”

“That I can’t tell you.” He hushed as they entered the arena seats. They walked and sat a little by Helen as the match began. “Hello love rest well?” He asked Helen. “Interesting match up.”
Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage

Jen
Jen looked at the metal bag and then to the body floating in the pod. “Why are you still in that pod? You’re more then capable.” Jen stated looking back at the bag. Taking a deep breath Jen closer his eyes then opened them after exhaling. Balling his fist up he flexed his muscles then dashed towards the bag punching multiple dents in it effortlessly. Finally stopping breathing heavily the bag busted open. There was more then hundreds of dents all around the bag.

Jen sat down in front of the bag and began meditating
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
The raven haired woman sat quietly as her breakfast company spoke of the things that had been on his mind. Seems as if having family in these walls spell more trouble for him.... and anyone else for that matter.... When Tempest noticed that Gen was now looking at her she found her gaze averting down to the cup in her hands. Staring at the orange liquid as it rippled slightly. Was there something bigger going on that she had no idea about? If there was, what was it? More importantly, where did she stand in all of it? Tempest moved her bruised hand off her glass before clenching it into a tight fist as the what if's kept piling in her mind.

Soon her thoughts were cut as the speakers screeched to life above them. This had also caused Tempest to release the tension in her hand and turn her crimson gaze towards the ceiling.
So the first fight is starting soon..... might be a good one..

Unfortunately for them their food arrived as the announcement regarding the fighting ending was made. "Apologies," Tempest mumbled as she picked her spoon up off the table. In front of her was a tall fruit parfait that had various fruit layers between vanilla yogurt and granola. Holding the glass in one hand the young woman dug in using her spoon located in the opposite. As she tasted the natural sweetness of the fruit on her tongue Tempest's normally stern face seemingly soften up. There was even a small smile on her face. Though never spoken out loud Tempest had a small sweet tooth, especially when it came to fruit. So she continued to smile softly while eating her parfait.

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
Before Poppy could say anything else the large doors to the room opened up as chefs walked in wheeling food. When they dropped a plate full of meat in their cell for Kiono the girl's mouth watered. But in the matter of seconds it was gone, causing her to stare at Kiono with her mouth agape. Before they moved on to the others Poppy watched them slide in a small plate that had a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon on it, "There you go shark girl," commented on chief before moving on. "I'm not a fish for crying out loud! I don't have gills, scales, or fins," Poppy shouted and huffed. But as soon as her eyes laid on the plate near the door she quickly made her way over. Sitting on the ground she picked up the breakfast sandwich and started eating it. Her joy was hard to miss between her humming and fidgeting.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Gen Takeshi
“No no it’s all fine enjoy your meal.” He stated continuing to eat. He looked around and notice the cafeteria was a little more empty then before. “So a lot of people were excited for the sudden brought up of a tournament.” Gen looked at Tempest with a interested look in his eye.

“What did you go through as a kid?” He asked looking at her blankly. He knew this might be a serious and heavy topic but it whats best.

Kiono Takeshi
“Don’t worry about them calling you fish girl! Technically you are one just without those weird physical features.” He scratched the back of his head laughing. “You get me?” He burped. “I’m all energized and ready!” He stood up punching the air. Guards came by releasing experiments cuffing them up telling them to walk to the experiment spectator room. Which they did walking towards the colosseum.

“It’s almost time huh? They letting us out already?”

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
When Gen made the comment of everyone being excited for the tournament Tempest looked up from her cup. Sure enough her colleague was right. Most everyone that had been in the cafeteria earlier had vanished from what she could see. Giving a shrug of her shoulders the young woman turned back to her food, not really caring for the lack of bodies. Though when Gen asked about what she had gone through Tempest's mood instantly changed. What little smile she had faded and her features became tense.

The memories of her past started coming back to her as she removed the spoon from her mouth, grasping it in her hand.
Why does he want to know this, she thought rather frustrated. For a few minutes Tempest was silent, bending the spoon in her hand with ease. Then after what felt like an hour she finally spoke, "Hell," she mumbled while her red eyes stared at the ground under her feet.

"When I was around the age of five I had not met their expectations in the time frame they had wanted...…. it lead to a lot of slicing.. needles... electrocution... Anything to get the results they wanted..... endless hours..." Soon enough the spoon she was holding snapped in half and she dropped it on the table before started speaking again, "At around thirteen they started having me compete in the ring and in tournaments against other kids.... at first I was reluctant... but that's when decided that threats and torture were the best way to push me.... It was easier to take my aggression out on them... but they'd have to pull me away from the kids because I tried to kill them..... Shortly after I started going after the staff.... that's why I have my mask now, and why I spend most of my days alone..... Once I was managed and obedient they found it best to keep me as a chaser.... I managed to get to be a head chaser once I started taking orders from my authorities and doing as they wanted..... but keeping me isolated most of the time still helps them and myself live..."

Without saying another word Tempest glanced at her breakfast which was 3/4ths of the way gone, but with the demolished spoon it was impossible to finish. So the young woman picked up her glass of orange juice she gulped the rest of it down in a few seconds. Grabbing her mask from beside her Tempest put it on before picking her glasses and broken spoon. Her red orbs gazed at Gen as she stood up, indicating she was ready to leave.

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
"You're such a jerk Kiono,"
she commented with a pout. But not a second later Poppy was snickering, it was hard to stay mad at the guy. He had a point though, she could swim like a fish. After finishing up her bagel the teen looked over to see the guards filing into the area. Watching them release everyone cage by cage before cuffing them caused Poppy to gulp. Her blue and brownish eyes glanced over at Kiono, "Well uh.. I guess this will be the last time I see you this close up until after you win," she chuckled a bit nervously.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek didn't sleep well, his thoughts were on the fights that were going to be happening today, he didn't know who would be put in them. He hoped it wasn't any of the children though... He straightened as Terrance walked in and headed for Bri and then as Arachnid came in for Toshi and Serena both. His blood turned cold for the two lovebirds, surely they weren't going to be put to fight each other. If that was the case he would rather fight Toshi instead, he knew Toshi wouldn't be able to hurt Serena at least not in a normal state of mind. Just as Serena wouldn't be able to hurt Toshi unless they threatened to kill her sister or other children experiments. From what he had seen of Serena her weakness was the children most likely due to taking care of her baby sister all the time.
(Being a bit of a creeper... XD )))

Serena - 17 - Violet's Group - Second in Command
Serena walked up next to Toshi resting a hand gently on his arm her eyes never leaving Ara's, “I highly doubt Kane would go back on his deal...” She said hoping that would put Toshi at ease, “Though i wouldn't doubt it if they want me to fight in today's 'games'.’’ Her words held a great deal of bitterness, as she had figured her mother wouldnt send her out with her wing still healing. But it seemed she had given her mother far too much credit and now this was happening. She crossed her arms, "Just so you know Ara, you really wouldn't need to chain Toshi up if you could handle him properly. Then again I wouldn't say I handle him, just care cuz i know what actual emotions are." She figured her words might get a bit of anger from the woman, not that she cared though. Serena simply did not like Arachnid the woman was way too weird and emotionless unless she was hurting something.
hostage hostage Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi frowned slightly, “Wouldn't snapping myself with a rubber band just irritate me even more…” It didn't make much sense to her to snapp herself for her anger, she looked the band over as they got up to head for the challenge ring. She was hoping to see some good fights and maybe even get to fight as well, but her mothers words rung in the back of her mind once again. Since her mom was having doubts about Lexi she doubted she had been put up against anyone. She sighed slightly before glancing at the rubber band. For now she guessed she would try this snapping thing...
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen yawned slightly before moving back over to the mike, "Alright, the next fight will start in about five minutes so i suggect you all get back to your seats to enjoy the show!!!!" She glanced back as a woman came up, "Would you like for me to announce that over the comms as well.” "I thought this mike was connected to the intercoms though out the buildings....” She growled now giving this woman her full attention, "Um...well yes they are supposed to be but there are some issues with the wiring with the crews working on parts of the building." The woman said in a rush perhaps afraid that Helen was going to feed her to the wolves, ” Well then i suggest you get it fixed as soon as possible.” The girl nodded before walking off quickly, “What are these people even paid for!!!” She when back to the mike once again, “Okay ladies and gentlemen, it seems there is a slight issue with the intercoms so we will take a bit of a longer break to see if we can't fix it before the second fight begins, please be patient for a bit!” "Can't we just start the second fight?" "Yeah it's not like it'll be much better it's still early and i want the special fight to get here as soon as possible!" Helen grumbled under her breath, "Fine lets go ahead and start the second fight then. As the crowd has asked the second fight starts now! Open the doors for Finis and Gin!!!"

The steel doors opened once more and a girl with red hair and very faint blue marking throughout her body was shoved out into the ring while a man with a deformed face stepped out proudly with a wicked grin full of sharp teeth. The girl turned away from the shark man, "I-i...I don't want to fight...p-please don't make me kill anyone else..." The girl was trembling which made her opponent stop, "Whats the point of putting her against me unless you want her killed!" Helen groaned, "Man what is wrong with these experiments...." She nodded down to the plexiglass windows were the people were getting the experiments lined up to fight next. The steel door that Gin had come out of opened and she quickly headed for it only to stop dead in her tracks. Inside was Thomas strapped to a chair and from what she could only guess paralyzed. His eyes locked on to hers and held love and understanding, he wasn't going to make her fight if she didn't want to and he didn't care if it cost him his life. She bit her lips as a tear began to fall and she turned, her eyes growing dark. The shark-man smirked slightly, "Now thats the look of a fighter!!!" She didn't want to fight she knew the levels of toxin in her skin were currently only enough to slowly paralyze but this shark fellow probably was a close combat type and he most likely used his super sharp teeth as his main weapon. The poison in her skin would get to him far quicker than usual, but his bites would also put her at losing a lot of blood. She would have to use her small size as a way to through him off guard in his more bulky size. She rushed forward and Finis stepped forward to met her halfway. He however didn't instantly go to bite her which threw her off, instead he slammed his fist into her side. Gin hunched over coughing, she had made a mistake but then again so had he. his fist had made its first contact with her skin, he would soon slowly feel a numbness creep into his hand. Before they had sent her into this fight they put her in shorts and a sports bra, the scientist who made her saying that this was a test for how low they had gotten her poison levels.
(I'll finish the fight in another post later))

Terrance Orson - 16 - Chaser
Terrance smiled slightly, "The reason why i intend to train you is because you are blind... you need to learn to use your hearing and powers as your way of beating your opponents now. Even though your mother gave you fancy glasses like you said yesterday, you don't feel you can trust them. Plus they could always break or you could lose them in a fight and then you would be stuck. That's why it is important you learn to fight all over again." He glanced over to where Toshi and Serena stood facing Arachnid, "Im sure she will be fine after all she has Toshi, like i have you." He pulled away slightly but held out his hand, "Your first test begins now...find my hand using you empathy I know you usually have to be touching someone but you can not tell me even after touching someone you instantly lose whatever it is you felt from them. My emotions for you are strong, just like they would be strong from the opponent you would face. You also cant forget you have telepathy on your side as well, but dont let that be your only guide. There are people out there who have trained their minds simply to trick those who have telepathy."
Texangamer Texangamer

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek didn't sleep well, his thoughts were on the fights that were going to be happening today, he didn't know who would be put in them. He hoped it wasn't any of the children though... He straightened as Terrance walked in and headed for Bri and then as Arachnid came in for Toshi and Serena both. His blood turned cold for the two lovebirds, surely they weren't going to be put to fight each other. If that was the case he would rather fight Toshi instead, he knew Toshi wouldn't be able to hurt Serena at least not in a normal state of mind. Just as Serena wouldn't be able to hurt Toshi unless they threatened to kill her sister or other children experiments. From what he had seen of Serena her weakness was the children most likely due to taking care of her baby sister all the time.
(Being a bit of a creeper... XD )))

Serena walked up next to Toshi resting a hand gently on his arm her eyes never leaving Ara's, “I highly doubt Kane would go back on his deal...” She said hoping that would put Toshi at ease, “Though i wouldn't doubt it if they want me to fight in today's 'games'.’’ Her words held a great deal of bitterness, as she had figured her mother wouldnt send her out with her wing still healing. But it seemed she had given her mother far too much credit and now this was happening. She crossed her arms, "Just so you know Ara, you really wouldn't need to chain Toshi up if you could handle him properly. Then again I wouldn't say I handle him, just care cuz i know what actual emotions are." She figured her words might get a bit of anger from the woman, not that she cared though. Serena simply did not like Arachnid the woman was way too weird and emotionless unless she was hurting something.
hostage hostage Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi frowned slightly, “Wouldn't snapping myself with a rubber band just irritate me even more…” It didn't make much sense to her to snapp herself for her anger, she looked the band over as they got up to head for the challenge ring. She was hoping to see some good fights and maybe even get to fight as well, but her mothers words rung in the back of her mind once again. Since her mom was having doubts about Lexi she doubted she had been put up against anyone. She sighed slightly before glancing at the rubber band. For now she guessed she would try this snapping thing...

Helen yawned slightly before moving back over to the mike, "Alright, the next fight will start in about five minutes so i suggect you all get back to your seats to enjoy the show!!!!" She glanced back as a woman came up, "Would you like for me to announce that over the comms as well.” "I thought this mike was connected to the intercoms though out the buildings....” She growled now giving this woman her full attention, "Um...well yes they are supposed to be but there are some issues with the wiring with the crews working on parts of the building." The woman said in a rush perhaps afraid that Helen was going to feed her to the wolves, ” Well then i suggest you get it fixed as soon as possible.” The girl nodded before walking off quickly, “What are these people even paid for!!!” She when back to the mike once again, “Okay ladies and gentlemen, it seems there is a slight issue with the intercoms so we will take a bit of a longer break to see if we can't fix it before the second fight begins, please be patient for a bit!” "Can't we just start the second fight?" "Yeah it's not like it'll be much better it's still early and i want the special fight to get here as soon as possible!" Helen grumbled under her breath, "Fine lets go ahead and start the second fight then. As the crowd has asked the second fight starts now! Open the doors for Finis and Gin!!!"

The steel doors opened once more and a girl with red hair and very faint blue marking throughout her body was shoved out into the ring while a man with a deformed face stepped out proudly with a wicked grin full of sharp teeth. The girl turned away from the shark man, "I-i...I don't want to fight...p-please don't make me kill anyone else..." The girl was trembling which made her opponent stop, "Whats the point of putting her against me unless you want her killed!" Helen groaned, "Man what is wrong with these experiments...." She nodded down to the plexiglass windows were the people were getting the experiments lined up to fight next. The steel door that Gin had come out of opened and she quickly headed for it only to stop dead in her tracks. Inside was Thomas strapped to a chair and from what she could only guess paralyzed. His eyes locked on to hers and held love and understanding, he wasn't going to make her fight if she didn't want to and he didn't care if it cost him his life. She bit her lips as a tear began to fall and she turned, her eyes growing dark. The shark-man smirked slightly, "Now thats the look of a fighter!!!" She didn't want to fight she knew the levels of toxin in her skin were currently only enough to slowly paralyze but this shark fellow probably was a close combat type and he most likely used his super sharp teeth as his main weapon. The poison in her skin would get to him far quicker than usual, but his bites would also put her at losing a lot of blood. She would have to use her small size as a way to through him off guard in his more bulky size. She rushed forward and Finis stepped forward to met her halfway. He however didn't instantly go to bite her which threw her off, instead he slammed his fist into her side. Gin hunched over coughing, she had made a mistake but then again so had he. his fist had made its first contact with her skin, he would soon slowly feel a numbness creep into his hand. Before they had sent her into this fight they put her in shorts and a sports bra, the scientist who made her saying that this was a test for how low they had gotten her poison levels.
(I'll finish the fight in another post later))

Terrance smiled slightly, "The reason why i intend to train you is because you are blind... you need to learn to use your hearing and powers as your way of beating your opponents now. Even though your mother gave you fancy glasses like you said yesterday, you don't feel you can trust them. Plus they could always break or you could lose them in a fight and then you would be stuck. That's why it is important you learn to fight all over again." He glanced over to where Toshi and Serena stood facing Arachnid, "Im sure she will be fine after all she has Toshi, like i have you." He pulled away slightly but held out his hand, "Your first test begins now...find my hand using you empathy I know you usually have to be touching someone but you can not tell me even after touching someone you instantly lose whatever it is you felt from them. My emotions for you are strong, just like they would be strong from the opponent you would face. You also cant forget you have telepathy on your side as well, but dont let that be your only guide. There are people out there who have trained their minds simply to trick those who have telepathy."
Texangamer Texangamer

"Trust me, I know it seems stupid but it does work, it will sting a little but it is the pain that will hopefully keep you from snapping" Hugging Lexi and giggling as she leaned over to her "why dont you fight me? We can work on that smile of yours" snickering as she let go and motioned for for Lexi to follow her. "Not in the ring, I know of a secret place we play"

Brie VIolet group 13 healer

Brie just looked around as she just sighed she didn't want to do it but terance was here to teach her how to fight all over again she just felt his feelings she had the feeling she just walked close to him touching his hand" huh did i found your hand" she asked as she looked up at him" i won't forget besides i have the best teacher ever you" she said as she smiled. Brie just yawned a little she just was a bit tired but she wanted to learn how to use her powers again he was right his feelings were strong she just looked at him happily she just was hearing what he was gonna say next she didn't know what will be the next test.​

Annabelle woke up finally.
How long had she been sleeping?....
It felt like days...
Anna you had me worried there for a second, why didn’t you tell me you were going to sleep?
She yawned and looked around at the cage, “what did I miss?” I whispered to myself.
plenty of things Anna! You accidentally morphed in your sleep... You need to control that or else your going to scare someone.
“okay...” Anna mumbled quietly listening to what this “guide” had to say...
Anna have you ever morphed before? Ah what am I saying you morphed years ago: four years ago I believe?

While the guide was speaking Annabelle went back to sleep...

Gen Takeshi
His ears bounced up from listening to her story he was interested in knowing her more and more by the day. Then she snapped breaking her spoon. His eyes watched her closely ready to pounce on her if she lost it. She mentioned being alone is the best for her for the facility but he knew that was wrong. Drinking the rest of his soda he got up with her.

“Lead the way I’ll follow you today.”

Kiono Takeshi
Kiono smiled at poppy seeing she was happy and no longer annoyed. He looked at the palm of his hand as guards came up to their cell opening the door telling Kiono to get out first. Kiono looked at poppy with a smile

"Well uh.. I guess this will be the last time I see you this close up until after you win,"

Kiono nodded at her smiling. “Yeah you’ll see me come back for sure. He told her standing up getting ready to leave to prepare for his fight.

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Tempest nodded her head as she picked up the glasses and made her way over to where the dirty dishes and trash can were located. Putting the glasses in the dirty dish bin and the broken spoon in the trash before heading out of the cafeteria. As they walked the woman was silent, not in the mood to talking anymore after spilling her guts to Gen. That wasn't something she normally talked about. But he had asked, so she gave him an answer. Slipping one hand in her pocket she used the other to open the door. Holding it open until her colleague had followed her out. Once he was out Tempest began walking down the hallway towards the arena.

People were rushing up and down the halls as they were either heading to work on construction or to get back to the fight. Coming upon the closed doors that lead into the arena the guards looked at both Tempest and Gen for a moment before opening the doors. As soon as they did the cheering coming from the crowd was a blast of air followed by the obnoxiously loud cheers of the crowd. Under her mask Tempest's nose crinkled at the sight of all the people gathered to watch; there were scientists, chasers, and experiments alike in the stands. Glancing towards Gen the young woman silently grabbed his wrist as she muttered,
"This way," before making her way towards the stairs.

Climbing up them step by step Tempest lead them to a middle section of seats. Spotting a pair of open seats towards the end of the row she continued leading Gen until they came to the chairs. After they made it there only then did she let go of the man's wrist and sat down to watch the fight between Finis and Gin.

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
Poppy quietly moved over to the side of their cell as she waited for a guard to come retrieve Kiono. When they did it'd only be natural for them to force her out, but she'd go willingly for today alone. At least she didn't have to fight today. Then she'd really be a fish out of water, not to mention a laughing stock if she managed to survive long enough. Now if she got to fight in the water or in the dark, she's probably have better chances of winning. With the eagle and owl DNA in her blood it advanced her eyesight tenfold, making it easy to see things from a couple miles away day or night. But not without her getting massive headaches later on. "If I see foul play coming your way I'll be sure to scream at the top of my lungs."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kiono Takeshi
Looking back at poppy he nodded with a smile. “I got this for sure.” He had a shine in his eye as he looked at one of the guards. He put his arms in front of himself letting them cuff him up. One of the guards let him lead the way as he did walking off to the changing room. Walking down the halls after some time Kiono stopped at a door. As the guards opened the door they uncuffed him and pushed him into the room. Seeing other experiments he nodded to them for acknowledgement. Sitting down Kiono put on a black shirt on taking a deep breath.

“Worse come to worse I’ll have to tear her up while damn near killing myself.” He said while looking at the beat up dirty white shirt he was originally wearing. Getting up from the bench Kiono walked to the trash can tossing the shirt in there, then the television played the recent fight live. “Gin....”

Gen Takeshi
From getting out his chair Gen followed after Tempest. Putting his plate and cup up he thanked the cooks for the great meal. Then he went after Tempest taking his steps oyt the cafeteria before her. Then he stopd to the side till she lead the way to the arena, a little time passed as they walked down the halls seeing workers of the laboratory running away and towards the arena.

Then the roars from the crowds was booming through the gigantic room. Gen was really interested in the “special” fight today. Seeing his brother in real combat could possibly change his look on the boy. His wrist was taken a hold of and guided up the steps to a seat. Once she let go he sat down at the chair and looked around to try and see anybody he “liked” in the near area.

“You excited to?” He said genuinely while his yellow orbs watched Tempest.

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
As the guards came in and cuffed Kiono she gulped nervously. "Come on blondie, get moving," one guard mumbled while motioning for Poppy to move towards the door. Silently the teen shuffled over as she held her wrists out towards the men so that they could cuff her. A wince escaped her when they were slapped on rather than put on. Without another word Poppy walked out of her cell and was escorted to the arena with the others so they could watch the fighting. Once they got to their designated sitting area Poppy was quick to notice who was fighting.
"Gin," she mumbled softly. She knew that the girl wasn't a big fan of fighting because of her toxic skin leading to a lot of unnecessary deaths, Gin had it rough. But it looked like they had opened one of the doors in the arena to let Gin leave. Though before the poor girl got far it looked as if she had seen something in their that had froze her dead in her tracks. Looking towards the now open door Poppy trained her eyes to look inside to see what Gin had seen, and the sight sickened her to her core. Thomas was there, limp in a chair as if he had been paralyzed.
It wasn't much of a secret that him and Gin liked each other by the way they acted around each other, so the image must have killed the poor girl with toxic skin.
"You monsters!" Poppy shouted in disgust as she slammed her fists on her knees, "You kick his butt ten ways to Sunday, Gin!"

Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"I'm interested in seeing how everything goes down,"
she replied while watching the fight between the shark boy and frog girl. It seemed like this fight would be a decent one, not good, but acceptable. The fight she was actually looking forward to seeing was going to be the one between Kiono, Violet, Arachnid, and Kane. With Gen here there was the possibility of something going south. In the event Arachnid getting her poison in Kiono, Gen could lose it. The underling chasers and the guards might not be able to handle the man if his emotions got the better of him. So Tempest made it her own mission that when that fight came around she'd keep Gen under control if he chose to do anything stupid. However, she could tell that the man beside her was better at controlling himself compared to herself so there hopefully won't be any issues. "Who do you think will be victorious in this fight?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Dr. Drowlle - Tester
Helen's Booth
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

A solid double knock, followed by the usual sound of a door opening and closing, preceded Dr. Drowlle into Helen Carefree's room. The tester was holding a clipboard, muttering about it to himself under his breath in definite displeasure. He moved through the room, walking over to where Helen was sitting and watching the fights. For a moment, Drowlle too was watch in silence, taking note of the measure being taken to force the girl to fight the shark. The restraining and manipulation didn't phase him, but the scientist found the fighting itself to be very lackluster.

"Dr. Carefree, if I may be allowed, I think there are better methods than forcing the subjects into fights. Many of them have proven one-sided and ultimately provided us little insight into their natures. I personally believe we could produce better results and findings if I could administer testing that is a little more... Specific to their situations. Of course I don't mean to imply we should stop the fights, but I would like to try out other methods on those who we would otherwise have to force into the arena."

Dr. Drowlle stared again at the fight taking course. His reasoning had been true, some of the the fights had revealed frustratingly little information about the subjects involved. Still, he couldn't deny to himself that he hated the fact that many of the fights had resulted in death of one of the fighters. It was a complete and utter waste. he could do better, he would find ways to push them within an inch of death and draw them back from the brink, recording every detail of their experiences from start to finish.The mere thought made him quiver with excitement...

Serena and Toshi followed behind Ara making their way to the fight ring. She glanced towards Toshi a couple of times worried about him and what his mind could be thinking. Soon they were seated down and told to enjoy the show until it was Toshi's turn to fight. They oddly enough hadn't cuffed her so she rested a hand on Toshi's even though he was cuffed. “If im not fighting then im not sure why they want me here...I really dont want to watch these stupid fights. Mainly don't want to watch you possibly get hurt even if it is a small possibility.” She said glancing out towards the ring where a girl stood straight once more and smirked slightly. Serena had felt like she had seen the girl here and there but didn't know who she was until someone shouted, "You kick his butt ten ways to Sunday, Gin!" she frowned slightly knowing that voice, but she couldn't seem to find Poppy.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf mention: hostage hostage Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi's frown only seemed grow but she decided to trust Revi, besides it wasnt like anyone else would offer to help without seeming to piss Lexi off. Others would probably make fun of her but REvi wasn't and that was probably why Lexi agreed to this. “What about the fights? You don't want to watch them, cuz if you do we can go watch them and then go fight in this place you were speaking about.” It didn't matter to Lexi if they watched the fights or not, if they missed these there would be others.

Terrance smiled holding her hand, "We can take it slow, i just dont want you being defenseless and i doubt you want to burden anyone you care for if something happens." He said holding her hand as they head for the cafeteria he doubted there were many people still there now. "What would you like to eat once we get to the cafeteria?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Finis and Gin - Challange Ring
Gin stood straight a small smirking crossing her face which confused the shark man a great deal. When she heard a voice cheer her on her smirk turned to a smile. If someone was cheering her on and Thomas was in their clutches unable to defend himself, she could fight. Her green eyes began to turn yellow as her eagle dna kicked in and focused on her prey. Soon the man would feel his hand going numb or at least it would start to feel odd, she moved forward ready to take down her prey. Finis braced himself, a mix of confusion and curiosity at the girl's sudden change in character. She came charging at him with something that he could only deem as the intent to kill and her eyes had changed to a brilliant yellow. She was stunning in all reality if he didn't have to worry about her trying to possibly kill him. He felt a small tingle in his hand but ignored it, sidestepping the charging girl but not anticipating her pivoting around and slamming her hand into the back of his left knee. He had been wrong to think she was a simple girl, she was aiming for his weak spot and was quick on her feet. His leg buckled out from under him and he fell but got back up a quick as possible. However the girl was already attacking again this time her aim seemed to be his other leg, "Not again little girl..." He growled to himself as her arm reached out to slam into his other leg he waited until she was inches away before lunging forward with his teeth. Gin jerked away but not quick enough as Finis's teeth ran along her arm even the light brushing of them tearing into her flesh and her arm began to bleed. "Damn..." She pulled back her arm holding it against her chest, it hurt a lot but the pain would be nothing compared to losing Thomas. Finis shook his head as he open and shut his mouth, there was a strange tingling sensation once again. "Lets finish this...." Gin muttered before once again pushing herself to charge in at him. Gin and Finis played this game of hit or miss for about ten minutes before they both fell to their knees panting. Finis's left arm hung limp and he was barely even able to feel his right leg, saliva dripping from his mouth in masses. He didn't know what this girl was but she was definitely a tough match. Gin wasn't doing much better, the left side of her body was covered in blood. Finis had found her weakness with striking with her left because her movements were strong. She felt sort of light-headed with the amount of blood loss. It was a simple stand still to see who collapsed first, silence had fallen around the ring. Others waiting to see if either of them would or could even make a move to finish the other off. Finis would have grinned if he would feel his mouth but he could do nothing other than drool everywhere, the poison was finally reaching the inner parts of his body and his left leg gave out, "Good fight..." Gin whispered softly just before Finis collapsed to the ground, with her following shortly after. There was a silence at first before some people cheered on the unconscious pair, "And with that ladies and gentlemen Gin has won this battle!!!" Helen announced.

She watched as they took the two out of the ring before turning to face Dr. Drowlle with a small smile, "I bet you could but these fights are mainly for the fun of it. We aren't realy using these battles for gathering information, this is just to test who is stronger. You know a lot of the scientists and chasers place bets on who wins, loses, lives, or dies." She sighed softly, "Now i could understand if you wanted to change that and use it as a chance to get more information. We could always change it for the next tournament if you like. You can do your more specific tests on them and then we can use that to toss them into the ring." She smirked slightly, "Oh yes i like that idea a lot you finding out what really makes them tick and then we use it, that would make these fights a lot more entertaining for sure." She figured that was not what he had in mind at all but it sounded like a splendid idea to her. The experiments dying honestly didn't bother her, after all they could be made again and perhaps even improved.
Morzone Morzone

Serena and Toshi followed behind Ara making their way to the fight ring. She glanced towards Toshi a couple of times worried about him and what his mind could be thinking. Soon they were seated down and told to enjoy the show until it was Toshi's turn to fight. They oddly enough hadn't cuffed her so she rested a hand on Toshi's even though he was cuffed. “If im not fighting then im not sure why they want me here...I really dont want to watch these stupid fights. Mainly don't want to watch you possibly get hurt even if it is a small possibility.” She said glancing out towards the ring where a girl stood straight once more and smirked slightly. Serena had felt like she had seen the girl here and there but didn't know who she was until someone shouted, "You kick his butt ten ways to Sunday, Gin!" she frowned slightly knowing that voice, but she couldn't seem to find Poppy.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf mention: hostage hostage Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Lexi - 20 - Chaser
Lexi's frown only seemed grow but she decided to trust Revi, besides it wasnt like anyone else would offer to help without seeming to piss Lexi off. Others would probably make fun of her but REvi wasn't and that was probably why Lexi agreed to this. “What about the fights? You don't want to watch them, cuz if you do we can go watch them and then go fight in this place you were speaking about.” It didn't matter to Lexi if they watched the fights or not, if they missed these there would be others.

Terrance smiled holding her hand, "We can take it slow, i just dont want you being defenseless and i doubt you want to burden anyone you care for if something happens." He said holding her hand as they head for the cafeteria he doubted there were many people still there now. "What would you like to eat once we get to the cafeteria?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Gin stood straight a small smirking crossing her face which confused the shark man a great deal. When she heard a voice cheer her on her smirk turned to a smile. If someone was cheering her on and Thomas was in their clutches unable to defend himself, she could fight. Her green eyes began to turn yellow as her eagle dna kicked in and focused on her prey. Soon the man would feel his hand going numb or at least it would start to feel odd, she moved forward ready to take down her prey. Finis braced himself, a mix of confusion and curiosity at the girl's sudden change in character. She came charging at him with something that he could only deem as the intent to kill and her eyes had changed to a brilliant yellow. She was stunning in all reality if he didn't have to worry about her trying to possibly kill him. He felt a small tingle in his hand but ignored it, sidestepping the charging girl but not anticipating her pivoting around and slamming her hand into the back of his left knee. He had been wrong to think she was a simple girl, she was aiming for his weak spot and was quick on her feet. His leg buckled out from under him and he fell but got back up a quick as possible. However the girl was already attacking again this time her aim seemed to be his other leg, "Not again little girl..." He growled to himself as her arm reached out to slam into his other leg he waited until she was inches away before lunging forward with his teeth. Gin jerked away but not quick enough as Finis's teeth ran along her arm even the light brushing of them tearing into her flesh and her arm began to bleed. "Damn..." She pulled back her arm holding it against her chest, it hurt a lot but the pain would be nothing compared to losing Thomas. Finis shook his head as he open and shut his mouth, there was a strange tingling sensation once again. "Lets finish this...." Gin muttered before once again pushing herself to charge in at him. Gin and Finis played this game of hit or miss for about ten minutes before they both fell to their knees panting. Finis's left arm hung limp and he was barely even able to feel his right leg, saliva dripping from his mouth in masses. He didn't know what this girl was but she was definitely a tough match. Gin wasn't doing much better, the left side of her body was covered in blood. Finis had found her weakness with striking with her left because her movements were strong. She felt sort of light-headed with the amount of blood loss. It was a simple stand still to see who collapsed first, silence had fallen around the ring. Others waiting to see if either of them would or could even make a move to finish the other off. Finis would have grinned if he would feel his mouth but he could do nothing other than drool everywhere, the poison was finally reaching the inner parts of his body and his left leg gave out, "Good fight..." Gin whispered softly just before Finis collapsed to the ground, with her following shortly after. There was a silence at first before some people cheered on the unconscious pair, "And with that ladies and gentlemen Gin has won this battle!!!" Helen announced.

She watched as they took the two out of the ring before turning to face Dr. Drowlle with a small smile, "I bet you could but these fights are mainly for the fun of it. We aren't realy using these battles for gathering information, this is just to test who is stronger. You know a lot of the scientists and chasers place bets on who wins, loses, lives, or dies." She sighed softly, "Now i could understand if you wanted to change that and use it as a chance to get more information. We could always change it for the next tournament if you like. You can do your more specific tests on them and then we can use that to toss them into the ring." She smirked slightly, "Oh yes i like that idea a lot you finding out what really makes them tick and then we use it, that would make these fights a lot more entertaining for sure." She figured that was not what he had in mind at all but it sounded like a splendid idea to her. The experiments dying honestly didn't bother her, after all they could be made again and perhaps even improved.
Morzone Morzone
Toshi sat back, his hand was shaky up until Serena held it. Looking nervously at her as he smiled, his grip tightening some. "Truthfully I'm not so much worried about myself as I am you, if they do make us fight and I black out..."lifting her hand only to kiss it before relaxing his arm.

Revi gave a thumbs down before she put her hands in her pockets "come on Lexi, we can watch the fights later...you learning is more important at the moment" taking one hand out of her pocket grabbing Lexi's hand "hurry up before someone sees us" rushing down the halls and into the area that was under construction

Annabelle finally got up, she didn't know what was happening.
she looked around the cage wondering where everyone else was.
Anna don't be stupid and try to escape now, you'll get caught! the guide said.
I rolled my eyes and tried to morph, it was hard because I hadn't done this is three years...
finally she stopped, "where is everyone else.?" she mumbled

Dr. Drowlle - Tester
Helen's room
Affected Rp'ers: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

The Mad Doctor clapped his hands, quite happy with Helen's approval. He hadn't expected the fights to stop in the least, but now he could apply his skill to gather information on these precious subjects. He'd have to get to work right away, choosing subjects to work on would have to come first. There were plenty to choose from, he'd have to make a list.

"Thank you very much for this opportunity. I look forward to the results. Please expect me back after another fight or two with a list of subjects I would like to begin testing on." Dr. Drowlle replied to his boss, already somewhat zoned out as his mind raced forward with his planning. he came back to himself only for a moment as Helen declared the winner of the current fight. it seemed the shark man had been defeated by the poison. Fascinating, such a potent weapon... the mere thought of testing that power's limits made him smile.

Gen Takeshi
Gen sat silently amongst the others who were as well the fight was about to begin until Tempest had asked him a question. His thought of the biggest excitement for most and annoyance for him. The fight of 2 on 2. Gen looked to his side to the girl and smirked.

"Who do you think will be victorious in this fight?"

“That boy looks promising, but of course it’s highly unlikely. Unfortunate for him if he touches her it’s over. If she touches him it’s bad for him. Lose, lose.” Gen stated looking back at the combatants. “I’m not rooting for her because her name is similar to mine if thats what you’re thinking.” He said with a calm demeanor. Gen’s head trailed off again wondering what his father thought about all of this. He looked back at Tempest.

“What about you?” He said stretching his arms up then resting one on the top if her chair and a chaser’s chair on his other side. He kicked his leg over the other and let out a relaxing sigh. Then the two began trading blows amongst blows, though you can tell the shark boy was starting to slow down due to Gin’s special dna. Even though he was slowing down he was still giving her a hard time.

“Weak.” He said under his breath with disappointment. He had hopes the girl would honor their names being similar but instead she was getting beat up by a weak shark boy.

Din Takeshi
Din patted himself as the first round had finally ended he looked over to John who seemed to be munching on some kettle corn. “Good?”

“Want some?” The young man said prompting his bag to his elder.

Shaking his head he gently pushed it back to John. “Enjoy my youngin.” He said taking his glasses off to wipe off the lenses. “This line up for today seems quite interesting. You still have that steroid right?” His voice got silent and colder.

“Of course i brought it sir.” He barely lifted his coat which had a small pistol with needles to be presumed to be the amo. “Locked and loaded.” He whispered back with a smile then smirk.

Taking a look he squinted till he could clearly see it then nodded without a word and continued to wipe his glasses clean then putting them back on. “You know, the craziest thing about this place is that the experiments lives aren’t valued at all. These death matches are seen as simple “tests” or a form of entertainment.”

“What do you mean sir?” He ate the kettle corn.

“Nothing lad.”

Lexi - 20 - Chaser

Texangamer Texangamer

Morzone Morzone
Gen Takeshi
Gen sat silently amongst the others who were as well the fight was about to begin until Tempest had asked him a question. His thought of the biggest excitement for most and annoyance for him. The fight of 2 on 2. Gen looked to his side to the girl and smirked.

"Who do you think will be victorious in this fight?"

“That boy looks promising, but of course it’s highly unlikely. Unfortunate for him if he touches her it’s over. If she touches him it’s bad for him. Lose, lose.” Gen stated looking back at the combatants. “I’m not rooting for her because her name is similar to mine if thats what you’re thinking.” He said with a calm demeanor. Gen’s head trailed off again wondering what his father thought about all of this. He looked back at Tempest.

“What about you?” He said stretching his arms up then resting one on the top if her chair and a chaser’s chair on his other side. He kicked his leg over the other and let out a relaxing sigh. Then the two began trading blows amongst blows, though you can tell the shark boy was starting to slow down due to Gin’s special dna. Even though he was slowing down he was still giving her a hard time.
“Weak.” He said under his breath with disappointment. He had hopes the girl would honor their names being similar but instead she was getting beat up by a weak shark boy.

Din Takeshi
Din patted himself as the first round had finally ended he looked over to John who seemed to be munching on some kettle corn. “Good?”

“Want some?” The young man said prompting his bag to his elder.

Shaking his head he gently pushed it back to John. “Enjoy my youngin.” He said taking his glasses off to wipe off the lenses. “This line up for today seems quite interesting. You still have that steroid right?” His voice got silent and colder.

“Of course i brought it sir.” He barely lifted his coat which had a small pistol with needles to be presumed to be the amo. “Locked and loaded.” He whispered back with a smile then smirk.

Taking a look he squinted till he could clearly see it then nodded without a word and continued to wipe his glasses clean then putting them back on. “You know, the craziest thing about this place is that the experiments lives aren’t valued at all. These death matches are seen as simple “tests” or a form of entertainment.”

“What do you mean sir?” He ate the kettle corn.

“Nothing lad.”
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
The woman shrugged her shoulders at Gen's comment and simply replied, "Neither." It all went down rather uneventfully in Tempest's opinion as the two experiments traded blows. Eventually she watched Gin get bit and start oozing blood rapidly, but when the two collapsed she was unimpressed. "How boring." As she scanned the crowd her red orbs managed to look up at the area where the major scientists sat and managed to spot a familiar face, "It appears that your father has arrived to watch everything..... even brought his helper monkey.." Pointing up towards the announcer box where Clarefree, Din, and another scientist were situated. More than likely the man came down to watch his pride and joy fight in the arena against two head chasers. Glancing over towards Gen she questioned how he put up with such nonsense.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Poppy Kingsley (Scout)~
When the fight was over Poppy was happy that Gin was still breathing, however, saddened by the condition she was left in. Standing up she focused her gaze and looked around to find someone to talk to. Eventually her gaze honed in on where Serena and Toshi were situated and quickly made her way over to them. "Heyo love birds," she snickered while sitting in the row behind them. Bringing her cuffed hands to her eyes Poppy started rubbing them with her palms as she felt a headache coming on. She groaned softly at the small pounding of her head as she started talking in Serena's direction, "Foulplay. Gin could only win because they committed a great sin.. by taking Thomas to the chair to be paralyzed from here to there to everywhere.... poor girl is suffering more than just those physical wounds..." Removing her hands from her blue and reddish-brown eyes the girl looked towards the arena sadly as they started taking Gin and FInis to the infirmary.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Bri Violet group 13

Bri just held onto his hand" oh I want some pancakes or maybe French toast" she says as her stomach just growled she was hungry she just yawned she was finally waking up" we gonna train more after we eat Terra" she asked as she was teasing him a bit she knew he hated that nickname she just held onto his arm" what are you gonna eat why are you nice to me" she asked as she bumped into a wall" ow" she says. Bri just held onto his arm as she yawned she hoped her big sister was okay she was afraid of Lexi she knew Lexi hated her she didn't know why though she smelt food as she smiled" are we almost there Terra" she asked " do you know why Lexi hates me I know her feeling I touched her before feeling her feelings before" she asked BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back