• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape

Zara seemed happy with the idea of a dress. Didn't seem to have any issues with any of Lucy's suggestions. Causing the young woman to nod. Johann would probably finish shopping before them. But hopefully he could keep himself occupied until they were done. Lucy was soon setting about looking threw clothes. Occasionally setting things aside when she found something she thought looked nice. Gaze flickering towards Zara at her question. She then hummed. "The ones I've met are friendly enough. They are a bit strange though. Both the men and women look... Well, The same. " They all had a rather feminine appearance. Lucy then raised her eyebrow at Zara's words. Before saying. "Most other species are afraid of us. But... The club is a bit more neutral grounds. Normally folks there are a bit nicer then other places in my experience. " It was a bit odd at times, Mingling with creatures who in other settings might have kept there distance. But Lucy supposed it was almost a unsaid truce.

Lucy then told Zara. "Most everyone will probably look human. " Those who didn't naturally look human would likely have some form of glamour casted on themselves. So Zara might find it difficult to tell the creatures apart. But Lucy then grinned. "I'm a bit excited, I've heard that occasionally theres a dragon that goes to the place. I haven't seen them yet, And I know they'll probably only look human. But its hard not to be curious. " Lucy liked to keep tabs on those of importance in the area. She couldn't say she had heard much details about the dragon yet. She assumed it was only the one. Figured if there were more then well, There would be more talk about such things.

At that point, Lucy found something for herself. A cute checkered skirt. Perhaps a bit short, But Lucy hardly minded. She figured a black top would probably go nice with it. Glancing towards Zara. She then told. "I suppose the only thing we might need to worry about is werewolves. But I suspect they'll just keep there distance from us. " They should have a fairly nice time. Hopefully Johann wouldn't start a fight or anything while they were there. That might ruin things a bit.

Men and women looked the same? How did you tell them apart then? Not that everyone was so concerned about those sort of things but it did intrigue her. Would they be offended if she called a man a woman or did they recognise it was difficult to tell them apart? Lucy claimed that the club was neutral ground which was encouraging, she didn’t want to be glared at or shunned, it’d be nice to be around supernatural creatures without being judged by them. What sort of creatures would be there?

”a dragon?” She echoed, another creature she’d never met but she’d heard more about dragons. They were meant to be impressive and dangerous. The sort of creature that usually wasn’t scared of vampires. Lots of vampires looked down on different creatures but a dragon? She could see her parents approving such a creature if they were to become a friend. Not that she imagined that’s how this night would need, they probably wouldn’t even be able to tell which one was a dragon.

Werewolves on the other hand we’re obviously not liked. Zara didn’t actually know how she felt about werewolves, she didn’t like them as such but she didn’t feel that she hated like most vampires. They’d never done anything against her and she‘d heard some stories but she felt almost bad for werewolves, they were hunted by vampires when in small groups, they needed packs for stand up to vampires and she didn’t really get the hate between the two species. “Do you hate werewolves?” She asked Lucy. “I just….I don’t really get it. What’s so bad about them? I mean they smell, that’s true, but dogs smell too. They’re aggressive to us but only because we kill them. They’re probably not too bad, like humans”

Lucy paused as she was questioned, Frowning for a moment before shrugging. Saying. "No, I don't. " She had fooled around with werewolves before. They weren't that bad. But.. Just because she didn't hate them didn't mean she particularly liked them. Her feelings were simply neutral. Lucy though did look at Zara. Saying softly. "Us hating them is just the way things are. They hate us just the same. Mingling with one would only make your life harder. " Vampires could be rather... Judgmental. Lucy did not see the feud between vampires and werewolves ending any time soon. Any who tried to change things? Well, They'd no doubt be met with scorn.

Lucy then sighed, Telling Zara. "I... You humanize things to much. Its sweet really, But thats something that'll only bring pain to yourself. " Lucy knew that from experience. It was best to try and detached oneself from such things. If one viewed a werewolf as a man, And not simply a dog. Well... They'd no doubt experience heartache. Still, It was something easier said then done. Lucy still struggled with it very much. Had found herself feeling sympathy for Robin for example. But such were feelings she needed to get rid of.

Zara was sweet, But Lucy had a feeling the girl had a lot of heartache in her future. Her views on werewolves, Her mingling with humans? It was all recipes for disaster. Lucy then was looking back towards the clothes. She figured she herself should perhaps try to find a way to live life a bit more... Detached. Perhaps the rituals would not be so miserable then? Johann was better at handling them then herself. Was able to show no mercy, He was just what a vampire should be. Such thoughts were bitter ones. Ones Lucy struggled to get rid of. But in the end she attempted to instead change the subject. Saying. "Anyway, I think these look nice. Maybe we should go ahead and start trying things on? "

(Just for the record id very much like to continue This thread but was thinking a timeskip maybe? Could be a big one or could be to the party they’re planning to go to? I figured that maybe Zara could reveal her powers to them. I can see Johann having a go at someone, her or Lucy perhaps and she doesn’t like the way he’s acting or feels threatened or wants to keep him away from Lucy since she seems to like her so sort of reaches boiling point and instinctively puts up a forcefield or something? Also I could see her getting in the way of them tracking down the girls, if she throws up a forcefield and prevents them from chasing them for some reason, maybe feels bad for them or Johann has annoyed her, not that she knows about the girls yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back