• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Escape Noroi Island

KillGill

Snap out of it

Noroi Island was an island in the Tokyo Prefecture of Japan. Its 28.04 sq miles (72.62 km²) are covered in beautiful forest and mountain. In 1972 an unknown virus ripped through the island killing 90 percent of the islands inhabitants (8,000). Since then Noroi Island has been a quiet peaceful island with a population of around 7,000. But when a mutated virus strain (Much like the 1972 virus) pops up on the island making people into ravenous monsters with a lust for blood,the government will cut off all transportation in and out of the island. Leaving the people of the island, completely helpless, and at the mercy of god.

呪われたデッド

For this role play I at least want a paragraph or two per post. I want a realistic Infected/virus role play, so no sub machine guns you found in your car. Instead of the point of the RP being to kill the infected, it would be more to escape the heavily guarded Island.

tumblr_m2us4nQIjS1qztmnoo1_500.gif

Alright, first, I'm interested. Secondly, do you know what movie/show that gif is from? Thirdly is the government willing to help anyone who's not bit, unlike in movies? And lastly, will there actually be any weapons? And if so, what method should the zombies be killed in?

Stew said:
Alright, first, I'm interested. Secondly, do you know what movie/show that gif is from? Thirdly is the government willing to help anyone who's not bit, unlike in movies? And lastly, will there actually be any weapons? And if so, what method should the zombies be killed in?

I don't know but I'm guessing the original Night of the living dead? The government has heavily guarded the island, and when somebody gets the virus they don't show any symptoms until 24 hours later. There will be weapons but more improvised weapons, since gun laws in Japan are strict.

ok i am interested. and i can help you with weapon ideas, and other stuff. i just have one problem. i can't type that much per post. unless it is a really good set up before which almost non are for me.

Just a question. But the disease that the people are getting would be like of turning into a zombie, right? If so then would the people with the virus be dead to the world with no thoughts or motivation besides kill kill kill, or would they be more intelligent knowing what they are doing so they are more like hunters?

[QUOTE="Lovable Dark-side]Just a question. But the disease that the people are getting would be like of turning into a zombie, right? If so then would the people with the virus be dead to the world with no thoughts or motivation besides kill kill kill, or would they be more intelligent knowing what they are doing so they are more like hunters?

[/QUOTE]
They would be intelligent, understanding the motivations of the non infected

Then would you save me a spot? I would like to join, but won't be able to have my character up until later tomorrow.

I'm on my phone so I can fill out some of the basic stuff but personality and act will have to wait until I can get to my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back