• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy .error [a fantasy video game rp]

Interested but... There are way too many roleplayers already. Fourteen roleplayers to entertain for a few months...
Best of luck raein raein xD When the numbers drop like flies cause unfortunately that's what happens most of the times with group rp... Hit me up?
This is a late reply that I won’t give excuses for, but yeah, you’re welcome to join at any time if you still want to!

Yo take my spot, tbh this isn't my cup of tea. 1st fly has dropped
I actually expected this too be less realistic. I'm out too, sorry
Unfortunate! Well, I wish you guys luck in finding RPs to join! Maybe we’ll see each other again another time ~

I actually have no idea why the site didn’t show your guys’ posts until after I responded to the others above, so I can understand if you’ve lost interest—but if you haven’t, you’re fully welcome! ^ ^
oh I am still interested >:3
I have posted my CS in the respective thread. A few others have too.

I'm interested, but I hate to over-invest in making a CS and then see the role play die within 2 weeks. I might watch this one for a little and come in late if it starts well if that's okay :)

I couldn't find a link to your OOC and other threads? Would you please link everything on all of your threads' OPs for convenience? Thanks!

I'm interested, but I hate to over-invest in making a CS and then see the role play die within 2 weeks. I might watch this one for a little and come in late if it starts well if that's okay :)

I couldn't find a link to your OOC and other threads? Would you please link everything on all of your threads' OPs for convenience? Thanks!
Yeah, feel free to! People are generally welcome to join at any time ~

On all of my OPs? Well seeing as the site has ‘tabs’ I don’t need to do that for most ~ I’ll add the links in the OP of this thread, though.

YE OF SO LITTLE FAITH!!!!
;P

Yeah, feel free to! People are generally welcome to join at any time ~

On all of my OPs? Well seeing as the site has ‘tabs’ I don’t need to do that for most ~ I’ll add the links in the OP of this thread, though.

Oh ok forgive me haha, I'm not sure how this tab thing works yet... oh the main page has tabs? I'm sure I'll figure it out XD

Oh ok forgive me haha, I'm not sure how this tab thing works yet... oh the main page has tabs? I'm sure I'll figure it out XD
Lol it’s fine! The tabs aren’t for the interest check but if you go on the CS or the OOC thread you’ll find what I’m talking about.
F1393079-8817-4801-82C3-08B592DF96DD.jpeg
This is from my phone but its similar on a computer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back