• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Error 420's 1X1 Plot Palooza

Error 420

One Thousand Club
This thread is just a permanent home for my plots for single-player RPs. A vast majority (as of 4/10/18, all) of the plots below are GM-based where you would be the player and I'd be GMing. This list is not everything I'm willing to RP, just the stories I already have a plot and some notes for. It may change depending on what I'm in the mood for, and depending on what you're interested in. For example, I don't have any Westerns or Supers games, but if you like the other plots I have up here I'm willing to discuss whatever you want. That being said, I'm totally cool with Fandoms, but I'm a white hipster so I may have no idea what your Fandom is all about. Also, I'd be super duper into having you DM a game for me too. At the bottom of the post is a list of my current interests. Romance is possible in a few of them, namely Hello World, John Cena's New Adventure,

This list is organized first by mechanics, then by genre, then by name.

Free-Play:

Escape From Castle Wolfenstein!: Based heavily on the plot and tone of the video game Wolfenstein 3D, play as the ultimate badass and kill some Nazis.
The year is 1944, and you are the ultimate soldier in the war against the ultimate evil, Nazi Germany. Your name is a carefully hidden secret, but the world knows you as the meanest, baddest sunofabitch who ever held a shotgun in one hand and twenty Nazi scalps in the other. America's greatest asset in the fight for freedom and liberty. Your current mission is to disrupt Operation Eisenfaust, Adolf Shithead's latest project. Appearently, these Nazi fucks have crossed mother nature herself, and are raising an Aryan Army of the dead!

Project Eisenfaust is housed in Castle Hindenburg in Berlin, and is forwarded by evil Nazi scientist Hans Schubert. En route to Berlin, you were captured by a Nazi patrol and hidden in the tallest cell in Castle Wolfenstein, the most heavily secured Nazi stronghold in Germany. After months of torture, broken down by their sick brutality, you beg for the guard to give you medical attention in return for America's secrets.

As he opens your cell, grinning his evil Nazi smile, you spring your trap. One kick to the groin is enough for you to grab his knife from his side and plunge it into his forehead. You don't know if the sound of him struggling alerted any nearby soldiers, so you scramble for his gun. Your mission is to escape from Castle Wolfenstein, travel the sixty miles to Berlin, and stop Operation Eisenfaust by any means necessary.

Thank you, soldier, and God Bless America!

John Cena's New Adventure: This one is a little odd. It's an interactive multi-media experience featuring wrestler John Cena. The spoiler below is the starting prompt.

Hello World, or a Modern Prometheus: This one is a sci-fi mystery.
The blinds part between your fingers as you look out into the expanse of the Cloud, quickly glancing around to make sure you weren't being watched. It won't do anything, you know that. In these days, surveillance meant peering through a webcam or a synthetic eyeball, and even if they were watching the old fashioned way, it'd take a hell of a pair of binoculars to cut through the miasma of wetness and pollution known as the Cloud. You did it for a sense of security, a trick to make clients feel more safe than they probably were, and the way your current client was shaking, any security would make them more malleable.

"Walton, right? You're Walton? I was given this card and..." mumbles the shivering husk of a man sits crumpled in a heap in the old wooden chair where so many lonely hearts, adulterers, paranoid geeks, and general creeps told you their tales of woe. The only difference was this one sweat more than the others. You dismiss him with a movement of the finger, retorting with some generic line about secrets. P.I.'s have a certain persona to keep up.

"Well, I need your help. It's something like you've never seen, I promise." You turn to him. He's nothing more than a pale skeleton with black hair. Under your gaze he silences himself, his hands fiddling with a hastily folded piece of paper. "I'm looking for someone. She's been after me for a while and I need you to stop her, please."

Unimpressed, you stare back at the client. "I need you to eliminate her, at any cost. I don't care what you do, it's for the safety of everyone." You're disgusted by this offer, as you should be. You're scum, but you're not a murderer. You shove him out of the office, and in his place on the chair is the crumpled note. On it, you read the following:

helloworld.bo/profiles/meet/p=8675309JNIE

Find her there

Call me

Dragonbreed: A comedy office RP where you have the job of cutting through Red tape and endless bureaucracy to breed your own authentic dragon.

full

You set down the letter, and glance up at LINDA, your secretary, who, as always, has a blank stare. There's a prolonged silence.
"Is it true?"
"Is what true?" You respond.
"That he wants you to make an uh...."
"Yup."

LINDA shrugs, and turns, leaving you alone in your office. SOPHIE is the daughter of your boss, who controls your paycheck and thus, your very life. She wants a dragon, and if she does not get it, your boss will most likely ruin your very life. As head of development at BLI, you have the manpower, but you do not have the resources. For that, you must go to ACCOUNTING.

Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Style:

A Cabin in the Mountains: A mystery where you must explore the enviornment around you to discover the secrets about the world, the player character, and the Cabin in the Mountains.
You race through the Rockies on your sled, the cold night biting at your skin as you wrap yourself tighter in your robes. The dogs slow with tiredness, and you begin to drift off, but you continue for the night.

There has to be someone. There just has to be someone.

And then you see it. A lone cabin, perched in the crux of two low peaks, like a child in their cradle. An old ski lodge, maybe? Perhaps some mansion of a recluse millionaire? It doesn't matter. Your eyes well up with tears and your heart abounds as you look down on this cabin, and you see a fire. You feel a rapid pounding in your chest as the silhouette of a person flicks into view. A real person. You wrestle the reigns and drive the sled down the slope, as fast as you can. Finally, you are not alone.

name: This one is a mystery for the player to uncover as they interact with the world with a broken mind.
The incongruent geometries of the gogolplex lock into place. The swirling features of the man melt into a warm feeling. He's watching you but he's hiding it. He's listening but he just smiles and waits. The damperous floor wafts slowly beneath. Damperous damperous

hello

hello

how can i help you

you can help me

hello

goodbye

The waves float gently past, waving, swirling, melting. The stamping stomping rattling through. Ticking, ticking, the walls continue onwards glowing. Glowing. Bright.

Waiting desperately. If you're a good boy she's coming. If you're a good boy. Are you a good boy?

>yes
>no

Murderhobo: The Roleplaying Game: This is a comedic RP making fun of common RPG tropes.
Hail, and well met, adventurerer! Welcome to your first quest, in a world of infinite power, endless wonder, and incredible magics, your adventure begins with the visage of a single note nailed to a board outside of the local bar. This incredible scroll, this singular entity that guides you on the first step to glory, the item giving new reason to your life reads thus:

kill wzrd
make muny
i want wazrd dead
u kill pleez
will make u much muny
ver rich
have trejure
take number below

You realize this is what your life has been leading up to. While the others were at bard school, or filling out their spellbooks, you knew what you must do! You must become:

MURDERHOBO!
But before we begin our first adventure, we must create your Character Sheet, which will probably take up the whole session so we'll have to play again next Sunday. Oh, wait, Tim's at a wedding Sunday. Well then I guess we could try for Saturday. (Don't tell Suzy we played without her.)

Okay, I've been looking for this rulebook for like an hour and I can't figure it out. Pre-mades it is! What sort of person are you, adventurerer?

A: A Human Wizard
B: An Elven Ranger
C: A Dwarven Monk
D: A Halfling Bard
E: An Orc Fighter

Now, more general concepts I'm interested in playing, having you DM.
Supers in any setting.
Cryptos (Bigfoot, werewolf, Chupacabra, Mothman, Smokey).
Dice I love using dice in RPs, especially D&D and the Apocalypse systems.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd be interested in doing A Cabin In The Mountains!
Alright. Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to watch this post. I'm a little bit braindead for today but I would be more than willing to start something up on Monday. (Busy with the fam tomorrow, sorry.)

Murderhobo and i actually already have a human wizard character XD i do need to warn you she hates you,she doesn't need to even know you yet she hates you. If you're fine Roleplaying with a character with that type of personality in Murderhobo let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back